The "Big Guy" Biden is about to go Down.

88,146 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Barnyard96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Hunter got rich using his connections to the dad, but nobody who hates Trump is going to care. Just like nobody on the right cared about Trump's scandal stories. They want Trump gone.
It only takes a couple points. Those who hate Trump will get to deal with him for four more years!
fasthorse05
Not quite the same, but point taken.

I guarantee you if Trump had ANY illegalities, other than poor moral choices, he would have been in court faster than Chuck Schumer can find a camera. While it's possible anyone can damage national security with affairs, it's likely 100% the Biden family either broke some US laws, or just endangered operating intelligence operations.

JFK and LBJ had horrible moral failings while in office, but to my knowledge, they supported America 100%

Of course, I could be wrong.
PA24
AG
fasthorse05 said:

Not quite the same, but point taken.

I guarantee you if Trump had ANY illegalities, other than poor moral choices, he would have been in court faster than Chuck Schumer can find a camera. While it's possible anyone can damage national security with affairs, it's likely 100% the Biden family either broke some US laws, or just endangered operating intelligence operations.

JFK and LBJ had horrible moral failings while in office, but to my knowledge, they supported America 100%

Of course, I could be wrong.
..LBJ was as crooked as they come, fom Billy Sol Estes to Brown and Root, he was a rascal.
backintexas2013
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Hunter got rich using his connections to the dad, but nobody who hates Trump is going to care. Just like nobody on the right cared about Trump's scandal stories. They want Trump gone.

I agree this was proven when everyone on the left licked Dr Ford's taint while hating on Kavanaugh. That tells you all you need to know about the left.
MaroonStain
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Trump scandals such as...?
Save pets. Vote Trump 2024.
aginlakeway
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

So it's all about personalities and not positions?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Flying Crowbar
AG
That first sentence was something I didn't expect to read when I woke up today.
will25u
Bert315
AG
will25u said:

Can't wait to hear the spin on this one..

richardag
Bert315 said:

will25u said:

The spin is in the article, Andrii Derkach is a Russian spy according to a source in our treasury department.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Just an Ag
AG
<popcorn gif>
FbgTxAg
AG
richardag said:

Bert315 said:

will25u said:

The spin is in the article, Andrii Derkach is a Russian spy according to a source in our treasury department.
No doubt.

However, at this point, I actually trust a Ukrainian lawmaker over any claim by individual members of our "intelligence" agencies.
unmade bed
FbgTxAg said:

richardag said:

Bert315 said:

will25u said:

No doubt.

However, at this point, I actually trust a Ukrainian lawmaker over any claim by individual members of our "intelligence" agencies.

Munchin is a deep state guy now too?

Quote:

"Andrii Derkach and other Russian agents employ manipulation and deceit to attempt to influence elections in the United States and elsewhere around the world," said Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin.

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm1118
sam callahan
unmade still trying to obscure what everyone who is intellectually honest knows to be true.
aginlakeway
AG
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
unmade bed
So pointing out a fact with a cite to Treasury Dept website to two posters who were either mistaken or being "intellectually dishonest" claiming that some random untrustworthy source within the Treasury Dept claimed Derkach was a Russian agent, is considered obscuring the truth now?
mesocosm
AG
Lol. Thought I would check in on this circle jerk. Now that the latest Fake story about Biden and Ukraine has fizzled and the big "unmasking scandal" has melted away, what will the Trump campaign gin up as a plan D for Their October surprise? Running out of time folks
Religion is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world - Bertrand Russell
aginlakeway
AG
mesocosm said:

Lol. Thought I would check in on this circle jerk. Now that the latest Fake story about Biden and Ukraine has fizzled and the big "unmasking scandal" has melted away, what will the Trump campaign gin up as a plan D for Their October surprise? Running out of time folks

So all the email and pics are fake? What about the money paid to the Bidens?

Big Joe is in big trouble. In many ways.

Open offer to bet on whether Trump wins or not. I'll take Trump.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
mesocosm said:

^

ScottishFire
AG
mesocosm said:

Lol, when people pop in to check on something, they don't feel the need to announce their arrival...unless their an insecure, little person.
Don't be too hard on yourself.
Post removed:
by user
backintexas2013
AG
Has Biden denied any of it?

I know you won't answer but thought I would ask.
aginlakeway
AG
mesocosm said:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2791962/replies/47419200
aginlakeway
AG
backintexas2013 said:

BINGO. They had denied NONE of it. NONE.
Rockdoc
AG
aginlakeway said:

backintexas2013 said:

BINGO. They had denied NONE of it. NONE.

And apparently he's gone to the basement for 4 days.
backintexas2013
AG
Not only haven't denied but changed the story from Biden never met to he did but unofficial.

Wonder if a husband said " I met a stripper but it was an unofficial meeting" if that would be ok.
ScottishFire
AG
aginlakeway said:

mesocosm said:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2791962/replies/47419200

This is gold to dig this up nearly 4 years to the day! You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Gap
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Looks to me like the bribe would be for Joe's action (see Ukraine bragging video) and the money was paid to family member Hunter.

Besides the cash bribe from foreign entities to misuse US taxpayer resources, the Biden's have been cheating on their taxes to avoid the payment being made to Joe for his action and the corresponding gift/estate tax transfer back to Hunter.
Ellis Wyatt
leftcoastaggie said:

Just today, Ellis Wyatt told me that anonymous sources equaled fake news.....Did forum 16's standards suddenly shift?
You seem slow.
jja79
AG
Ask random people their thoughts on this and I think you'll be surprised how few people even know about this.
The Fife
So... which day does he go down? Is today finally it?
Cassius
backintexas2013 said:

Not only haven't denied but changed the story from Biden never met to he did but unofficial.

Wonder if a husband said " I met a stripper but it was an unofficial meeting" if that would be ok.

So now they admit Joe did meet with Hunter and Burisma?! Had not heard that.

So Joe is admitting that he lied when he said he knew nothing about Hunter's business dealings; Joe actually met with Hunter's Ukraine company with Hunter in the meeting. mesocosm and others are free to not care, but the facts are the facts. Hunter was getting bags of cash from both Ukraine and China and Joe was in charge of our policy with both. Joe himself may very well have been getting a cut of that money.

If we had an honest press, Joe Biden's candidacy would be history.
aginlakeway
AG
jja79 said:

Ask random people their thoughts on this and I think you'll be surprised how few people even know about this.

Why do you think that is?
richardag
unmade bed said:

FbgTxAg said:

richardag said:

Bert315 said:

will25u said:

No doubt.

Munchin is a deep state guy now too?

Quote:

"Andrii Derkach and other Russian agents employ manipulation and deceit to attempt to influence elections in the United States and elsewhere around the world," said Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin.

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm1118
The possibility Andrii Derkach is a Russian agent only affects credibility of the laptop the Ukrainian gov. has seized from a known associate of Hunter Biden. This does not affect the Hunter Biden laptop at this time.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3148166/replies/57679145
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
jja79
AG
We know why it is. But a lot of people look at you with a big what when you bring It up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.