The "Big Guy" Biden is about to go Down.

88,057 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
titan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
ScottishFire said:

aggiehawg said:

unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

If Joe Biden committed crimes I'm al for him being investigated and punished.
Can't get the "proof" without the investigation. So the question then turns to whether this laptop and its contents constitute a proper predicate for opening a criminal investigation?

Exactly. And Trump/Barr's DoJ has or had the laptop so I'm assuming that question is being or has been answered. Although I understand now apparently Barr has been outed as a double secret deep state asset, so I guess we need to rely on political pundits and Internet forum lawyers to answer the question. Also, Im sure it's pure coincidence that this is coming out a month before the election.
There you go again.

I was being polite and trying my best to explain how procedures work and my understanding with what has come out thus far.

Attacking me as an "internet forum lawyer" when you have been asking questions here is dishonest at best.

You aren't worth my time anymore. Have a pleasant evening.

What a tool.

Aggie Hawg is consistently respectful, informative, and explanatory.
Not only that, but aggiehawg has posted aspects of her legal career and even cases here at different times. She is the real thing, that just happens to be `online'. And the timing is not strange in relation to the election if you are looking at from the point of view that once again the proper authorities look like are going to sit on it past the election --- so the "timing" is actually deciding its 'now or never' which is a different kind of decision imo.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
captkirk
AG
aggiehawg
AG
justcallmeharry said:

This should be the only song played at Biden events - even when he puts a lid on it...

I used to have a seven hour drive between A&M and home. An eight track of Beck's Blow by Blow. Great driving music.

ETA: Forgot link.

Charpie
AG
Why does the recipient need to verify the emails? The metadata can be extracted and traces of them can be on a server.
Fenrir
When liberals will deny any form of verification you can never have too many.
Charpie
AG
So the assertion here is that someone in the Ukraine is going to say, "yes I got those emails from Hunter?"
Fenrir
The post you responded to was asserting that a recipient has already verified them...
BanderaAg956
AgBQ-00 said:

Then there is this. Hat tip Will25u

Ouch, that will leave a mark on sleepy creepy Joey and Crack Hunter
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
BanderaAg956
Charpie said:

So the assertion here is that someone in the Ukraine is going to say, "yes I got those emails from Hunter?"

The person is a Hunter Biden and Devon Archer BUSINESS PARTNER that is in prison in the USS for being partners with Biden, Archer, and John Kerry's step son!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
aggiehawg
AG
Charpie said:

Not exactly. The assertion is that they sent emails to Hunter.

This is a bit of a mess. Not being released in an orderly fashion.

As a retired attorney, keep the timeline straight. Reporters these days suck at that. Even in very long pieces like the New Yorker. Respect the timeline. Quit jumping back and forth. Just means the so-called journalosts are lying.

(Not a typo.)
titan
S
aggiehawg said:

Charpie said:

Not exactly. The assertion is that they sent emails to Hunter.

This is a bit of a mess. Not being released in an orderly fashion.

As a retired attorney, keep the timeline straight. Reporters these days suck at that.
So do a fair number of historians. And yet keeping chronology and time straight is critical to so many reconstructions like a case.

Quote:

Even in very long pieces like the New Yorker. Respect the timeline. Quit jumping back and forth. Just means the so-called journalosts are lying.

(Not a typo.)
See what did there. Like it!

FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Barnyard96
AG
Charpie
AG
Thanks
BonsaiGreen
I just checked all the major news sites, including Fox News and there's not a lot of mention of the Biden scandal.

What the hell gives?

I'm so sick and tired of corrupt career politicians getting away with crimes while the MSM sits on their a$$ doing nothing.

whatthehey78
AG
BonsaiGreen said:

I just checked all the major news sites, including Fox News and there's not a lot of mention of the Biden scandal.

What the hell gives?

I'm so sick and tired of corrupt career politicians getting away with crimes while the MSM sits on their a$$ doing nothing.

MSM isn't sitting on it. They're working hard (24/7) to protect their revenue source(s) and push the agenda.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
TAMU1990
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

If Joe Biden committed crimes I'm al for him being investigated and punished.
Can't get the "proof" without the investigation. So the question then turns to whether this laptop and its contents constitute a proper predicate for opening a criminal investigation?
Hopefully there are some receipts/bank records of transfers of money.
MassAggie97
AG
Quote:

What the hell gives?

What do you suppose might be the most parsimonious explanation for this? Hmmm....let me put on my thinking cap...
Rockdoc
AG
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

What the hell gives?

What do you suppose might be the most parsimonious explanation for this? Hmmm....let me put on my thinking cap...

You mean you don't know?
30wedge
I want to see the Biden's tax returns to see if all these millions show up.
Conservative Ag
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

What the hell gives?

You can't give any coherent argument as to why this shouldn't be a massive scandal. You're that blind.
backintexas2013
AG
Why has Biden not said it's false? Why did he change his story? Hmmm must be the Russians.

Blow Job Ford is more credible than Biden
BonsaiGreen
whatthehey78 said:

BonsaiGreen said:

What the hell gives?

MSM isn't sitting on it. They're working hard (24/7) to protect their revenue source(s) and push the agenda.

That's what is infuriating me right now. People are voting right now and are incredibly uninformed about what the Bidens have done all of their life.

What surprises me is that Fox is giving it some play, but not as much as there needs to be.

Now more than ever I see how corrupt the MSM is and their coordination with the DNC is astounding.
MassAggie97
AG
Sure I can. This is how the entire rest of the country and the world see this "scandal" that was written up by a Hannity producer with Giuliani as it's main "source".
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.businessinsider.com/spies-hunter-biden-emails-trump-giuliani-vulnerable-russian-intelligence-2020-10%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjLkdai8LzsAhVDC6wKHdNLCrIQr_oDegQIChAL&usg=AOvVaw0AywV_0tuEyhqTm97C5mxp&cf=1
PLEASE GOD send Giuliani out to the Sunday shows tomorrow....I don't ask for much.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Nothing will happen.
Conservative Ag
MassAggie97 said:

Sure I can. This is how the entire rest of the country and the world see this "scandal" that was written up by a Hannity producer with Giuliani as it's main "source".
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.businessinsider.com/spies-hunter-biden-emails-trump-giuliani-vulnerable-russian-intelligence-2020-10%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjLkdai8LzsAhVDC6wKHdNLCrIQr_oDegQIChAL&usg=AOvVaw0AywV_0tuEyhqTm97C5mxp&cf=1
PLEASE GOD send Giuliani out to the Sunday shows tomorrow....I don't ask for much.

Why do you always use ad populem? And completely unsubstantiated ad populem at that? Do you realize how bad it makes you look to those of us that are professional advocates?

Please dispute the facts. Don't plagiarize someone else's thoughts like the dip**** you're voting for.
MassAggie97
AG
I posted an article that is chock full of facts. Don't get your ad populem panties in a bunch.

And I don't know if you're trying to intimidate me by rolling out your professional credentials, but I'm not going to be impressed by anyone that has fallen for Donald Trump's special brand of snake oil salesmanship.
black_ice
MassAggie97 said:

I posted an article that is chock full of facts. Don't get your ad populem panties in a bunch.

And I don't know if you're trying to intimidate me by rolling out your professional credentials, but I'm not going to be impressed by anyone that has fallen for Donald Trump's special brand of snake oil salesmanship.

Kenosha Hat Trick
MassAggie97 said:

That article is kinda fishy.
backintexas2013
AG
So why hasn't Biden denied it? Why has he changed his story?
MassAggie97
AG
The same information can be found in any of 2 dozen similar stories in as many print and internet outlets.
Kenosha Hat Trick
These same internet and print outlets reported Carter Page was not a CIA asset...go troll elsewhere
Conservative Ag
MassAggie97 said:

So now it's ad hominem in substitution of actual argument.

Do you think people are impressed with someone who's not intelligent enough to understand why the policies he votes for never, ever work? They're not. Regardless of my credentials, one can read your daily diatribes on here and easily learn that you're an emotionally driven individual that logic and reason don't know very well.

The article you posted doesn't refute anything. It makes a bunch of unsupported claims that these emails are part of a Russian intelligence operation....with absolutely zero proof. None. The fact that you can't see that merely underlines what I said.
2023NCAggies
nortex97 said:

TexAgs91 said:

Gaw617 said:

Where is the DOJ? They had this since December and Fox News corroborated it in 48 hours? What is Bill Barr doing???

When it comes to Biden, Bill Barr is doing the same thing Comey did with Hillary.

Prove me wrong Bill.
Wrong. Lynch was the AG. HTH.

Seriously, the FBI has had this laptop almost a year and didn't do anything with it, just as they had 33,000 of HRC's emails and didn't. I expect Wray to spend 24 hours surfing through it and proclaim nothing to see here just as happened with Comey. The FBI/DoJ are feckless enemies of the state/allies of team CCP.

All top officials in the FBI need to be fired. They are obviously corrupt.
aggiehawg
AG
30wedge said:

I want to see the Biden's tax returns to see if all these millions show up.
Money laundering money doesn't show up in tax returns, unless they are trying to take a loss. Which does happen.

First husband was a tax attorney. From San Fran, he had some dealer clients. Miscellaneous income was the category wherein they reported it back then. They all have cover businesses like construction, etc. wherein they had semi legit business operations. This was back in the 80s.

Report as income? Can't be Caponed.
Barnyard96
AG
MassAggie97 said:

The same information can be found in any of 2 dozen similar stories in as many print and internet outlets.
Yes, we are aware the media runs a lock step narrative. That doesn't make ay of them accurate.

Russia, Russia, Russia.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.