The "Big Guy" Biden is about to go Down.

88,125 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Premium
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Also, as Biden was the hand picked candidate for 2020, it's not surprising early money would come in for a payoff on future influence.
Ernest Tucker
AG
And makes me think of men like Washington, Madison and Jefferson who were all worse off financially after serving as president. The presidency used to be a sacrifice.
aggiehawg
AG
Premium said:

Also, as Biden was the hand picked candidate for 2020, it's not surprising early money would come in for a payoff on future influence.
And how many of Biden's relatives are getting paid with campaign money??
Premium
AG
aggiehawg said:

Premium said:

And how many of Biden's relatives are getting paid with campaign money??

All of them, with 50% going to the Big Guy
unmade bed
No I'm not saying there is no corruption in the Biden family. There most likely is. What I'm saying is a graphic showing reported income before and after his time in office isn't really proof of anything.

Same argument I'd make if Trump ever releases his taxes. They don't really tell much about anything.

I think it's extremely common for US Senators, Presidents, Vice Presidents and Cabinet members to significantly increase their income when they leave their positions. Not aware of many of those folks that end up living in poverty after they leave office. I would also be willing to bet that family members of people that serve in those roles often receive benefits that wouldn't have otherwise been available to them if their dad/uncle/sister/mother/son wasn't in the position they were in.

If Joe Biden committed crimes I'm al for him being investigated and punished.
gig em 02
unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

Not to put too fine a point on this.

Wouldn't it be more concerning if their income was greater when Joe was actually in a position to directly impact US policy?
No, you would have to be a special kind of idiot to show the income gained contemporaneous with the decision making. This way they can funnel the money through "books" or "speeches" or "Netflix deals".

For example, hypothetically the US sends $500,000,000 to the globalists for "climate change", then obama is hired to give a 10 minute speech for $3,000,000. Sheep would never question it.

Another, completely hypothetical, Valerie Jarret instructs that they send billions to Iran. Then Valerie Jarret writes a book that is the 5th most sold book in the world, but the sales are questionable so NYT only puts it as the 14th most sold book. The book never cracks the top 1000 in sales in the top online book retailers. You don't even have to print the book and the sheep never question it.
sam callahan
Quote:

Joe Biden committed crimes and I'm al for him being investigated and punished.

iffy%A0

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Can't get the "proof" without the investigation. So the question then turns to whether this laptop and its contents constitute a proper predicate for opening a criminal investigation?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
And his phone
Funky Winkerbean
AG
And Hillary emails
oysterbayAG
AG
Any thinking Democrats must know that this Biden Corruption evidence is very serious and politically, the story has legs and will be very damaging to the Party whether or not Biden gets elected. Even our two tier Justice System will eventually not be able to save Sleepy Joe !
Premium
AG
oysterbayAG said:

Any thinking Democrats must know that this Biden Corruption evidence is very serious and politically, the story has legs and will be very damaging to the Party whether or not Biden gets elected. Even our two tier Justice System will eventually not be able to save Sleepy Joe !

On one hand, Biden is corrupt so I can't feel bad about anything that happens. On the other, he is the biggest pawn right now and they are using him to usher in Kamala. Pelosi is sending a clear message in her urgency about the 25th amendment, and not in respect to Trump.
gig em 02
Premium said:

oysterbayAG said:

On one hand, Biden is corrupt so I can't feel bad about anything that happens. On the other, he is the biggest pawn right now and they are using him to usher in Kamala. Pelosi is sending a clear message in her urgency about the 25th amendment, and not in respect to Trump.

He knows what is going on. Harris is connected to the obamas and was responsible for the whole jussie skillet hoax that Michelle Obama bailed them out of after they got caught. They can't trust Bernie or Yang or especially Gabbard because those people would have no issue with taking down the Clinton Obama Biden crime syndicate and becoming American heroes in the process.
Premium
AG
gig em 02 said:

Premium said:

oysterbayAG said:

He knows what is going on. Harris is connected to the obamas and was responsible for the whole jussie skillet hoax that Michelle Obama bailed them out of after they got caught. They can't trust Bernie or Yang or especially Gabbard because those people would have no issue with taking down the Clinton Obama Biden crime syndicate and becoming American heroes in the process.

Good point, I'm sure he was sold this. Biden could expose them all but not without destroying his own legacy. So he plays nice, goes along with what he was sold, but then gets sold out if he wins. #BidenDidntKillHimself
FriscoKid
AG
brd79 said:

And makes me think of men like Washington, Madison and Jefferson who were all worse off financially after serving as president. The presidency used to be a sacrifice.

You forgot about the current president.
aggiehawg
AG
Troutslime said:

And his phone
You raise an interesting question. NBC News reported a story that there were some intelligence issues that were being investigated by the FBI related to these emails.

That's counter-intel and pen registers and NSLs can be used for phone records.
unmade bed
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Can't get the "proof" without the investigation. So the question then turns to whether this laptop and its contents constitute a proper predicate for opening a criminal investigation?

Exactly. And Trump/Barr's DoJ has or had the laptop so I'm assuming that question is being or has been answered. Although I understand now apparently Barr has been outed as a double secret deep state asset, so I guess we need to rely on political pundits and Internet forum lawyers to answer the question. Also, Im sure it's pure coincidence that this is coming out a month before the election.
sam callahan
It's corruption. There is no other explanation. Everything unmade posts is an attempt to distract from it.
aggiehawg
AG
unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Exactly. And Trump/Barr's DoJ has or had the laptop so I'm assuming that question is being or has been answered. Although I understand now apparently Barr has been outed as a double secret deep state asset, so I guess we need to rely on political pundits and Internet forum lawyers to answer the question. Also, Im sure it's pure coincidence that this is coming out a month before the election.
There you go again.

I was being polite and trying my best to explain how procedures work and my understanding with what has come out thus far.

Attacking me as an "internet forum lawyer" when you have been asking questions here is dishonest at best.

You aren't worth my time anymore. Have a pleasant evening.
Rockdoc
AG
Another words. Once a goaltender, always a goaltender. Nothing more.
richardag
aggiehawg said:

Obvious is obvious.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
ScottishFire
AG
aggiehawg said:

unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

There you go again.

I was being polite and trying my best to explain how procedures work and my understanding with what has come out thus far.

Attacking me as an "internet forum lawyer" when you have been asking questions here is dishonest at best.

What a tool.

Aggie Hawg is consistently respectful, informative, and explanatory.
justcallmeharry
S
This should be the only song played at Biden events - even when he puts a lid on it...

richardag
unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

Wouldn't it be more concerning if their income was greater when Joe was actually in a position to directly impact US policy?
One of the recently released emails EVEN SPELLS IT OUT.
$$$ held for the BIG GUY.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
TheFirebird
AG
unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

He's a former Vice-President. He signed an 8 million dollar book deal and charged almost a quarter million to speak.
Barnyard96
AG
TheFirebird said:

unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

He's a former Vice-President. He signed an 8 million dollar book deal and charged almost a quarter million to speak.
Did he write off his teleprompter?
Artorias
AG
TheFirebird said:

unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

Who in the **** would pay that amount of money to hear Joe "human gaffe" Biden speak?
Prosperdick
AG
Artorias said:

TheFirebird said:

unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

Who in the **** would pay that amount of money to hear Joe "human gaffe" Biden speak?

Or buy his book...money laundering plain and simple.
Saxsoon
AG
Your emails lost last time and the hard drive will lose too

Saaaaaad
Artorias
AG
Saxsoon said:

Saaaaaad
You talking about the 30k emails nobody ever saw because they were deleted?
unmade bed
aggiehawg said:

unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

There you go again.

Sorry if that hurt your feelings but wasn't intending that to be a personal insult to you. I'm an "internet forum lawyer" myself and meant that to apply to both of us and others chiming in similarly across the internet (hence the "s" at the end of lawyer).
Barnyard96
AG
Artorias said:

Saxsoon said:

Saaaaaad
You talking about the 30k emails nobody ever saw because they were deleted?
And didnt the election swing Trump over that?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Saxsoon said:

Saaaaaad

imagine not only defending corruption, but being happily smug about it.

gross.
Artorias
AG
ruddyduck said:

Saxsoon said:

Saaaaaad

imagine not only defending corruption, but being happily smug about it.

gross.
Typical lib - end justifies the means
TexasAggie_02
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

"If you don't run ill never have a chance at redemption," he added.
Let's circle back around to this for a moment. What was that supposed to mean?

If his Dad is President he'll be better at the money laundering end of the influence peddling scam?

Or he will go into a four year self isolation from his Dad and be the martyr?

What does Hunter believe could be his way to redemption?

I think hunters redemption is getting back into the pay to play game. With daddy out of power, hunter is a worthless junkie that no one would hire. He needs daddy back in office so that he can prove himself and so he can feel needed again.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.