The "Big Guy" Biden is about to go Down.

88,257 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
titan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Ag87H2O said:

Especially if she did have a copy of this and still moved forward with impeachment.

Even if the Democrats retain control of the House she needs to be removed from the Speakership.

Edit: Meant to reply to Houag80
Absolutely.

In fact, even in the event of a Dem win, the Right should make her and Schumer's stepping down the condition for not going into a "resistance" mode like they did in Jan 2017. If we are going to have talk about bringing the country together, if Trump loses, than let all his criminal enemies of the treasonous coup be forced out as well. And some msm producers with them.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
ABATTBQ11
AG
Like all political scandals, I'll believe it when I see it.
aggiehawg
AG

Quote:

A raw series of text messages show Joe Biden offering fatherly comfort as his son, Hunter, lamented from a rehab facility about being a "fked up addict who can't be trusted" and had damaged his dad's political career.

The intimate family exchange took place on February 24, 2019, two months before Joe launched his campaign for the White House.

"Good morning my beautiful son. I miss you and love you. Dad," the elder Biden wrote at 6:57 a.m.

Hunter responded with a lengthy diatribe about his ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle, and his father's political advisers, and he also complained bitterly about a conversation with his sister-in-law-turned-lover, Hallie Biden.

"For fks sake hallie for the first time [in] 17 days talks to me to say im an embarrassment. To MY family," Hunter wrote.

He then admitted, "Well dad, the truth is as you and hallie point out I am a fked up addict that cant beTrusted relied upon nor defended."
Quote:

"If you don't run ill never have a chance at redemption," he added.

About three hours later, Joe sent Hunter an encouraging burst of short texts.

"I'll run but I need you. H is wrong. Only focus is recovery. Nothing else," he wrote.

Joe also praised Hunter for raising his three daughters, Naomi, Finnegan and Maisy.

"Your girls are so smart truly amazing. Very focused. Naomi very upset with K," he wrote.
"When you can and feel like it call. Positive my text etc a target. Love."
Quote:

"This isn't just Kathleen. This is your staff. I haven't been in the vicinity of a single fking person in that circle in over two years," he told his dad.

"Every bit of information they use against me is coming from 'all the people that love me.' Jesus Christ."
Hunter also fumed that he'd been advised not to "make (clear) that I never was with hallie until a year after" his older brother, Beau, died of brain cancer in 2015.

"Well dad, I guess you were rightthat it would all just go away like that genius Kate and the rest said it would," he said sarcastically.

"Kate" is an apparent reference to Kate Bedingfield, Joe Biden's deputy campaign manager and communications director.

"Well having made clear to the world that the only reason for not [running is your] family problems im glad to be the fking bullseye you painted on my back," Hunter added.
New York Post

Great kid you got there, Joe. Wonder if Hunter is on suicide watch somewhere? That's not to be interpreted as anything other than an observation that his mental stability is questionable. Granted, he was in rehab and going through de-tox but guy has issues.
ScottishFire
AG
Do you think this is a pity play to dismiss the laptop stuff?
FbgTxAg
AG
ScottishFire said:

Not at all. It simply verifies that this is indeed Hunter's laptop.
aggiehawg
AG
FbgTxAg said:

ScottishFire said:

Not at all. It simply verifies that this is indeed Hunter's laptop.
This. Authentication. I didn't quote this but Hunter's diatribe was in response to a Maureen Dowd column about him published the day before.
policywonk98
AG
The release of deeply personal exchanges will make Joe much more sympathetic. The evidence of corruption will get lost.

Releasing this level of stuff will not help Trump imo.
rynning
AG
Very sad, and this is what the democrat talking points will be all about. But the only real story is about his dad getting foreign money for his influence.
rwpag71
AG
I think Hunter could go on every major network and say these are authentic emails and the MSM would still be trying to tell you this is Russian disinformation.
fightingfarmer09
policywonk98 said:

The release of deeply personal exchanges will make Joe much more sympathetic. The evidence of corruption will get lost.

While simultaneously reinforcing the fact foreign powers likely have all of this information as well, especially if Hunter is traveling around on benders with world leaders. The potential is there he could be blackmailed by this. That was the entire focus of the Trump/Russia stories.

Joe should quietly be finding time with his troubled son, not being President in a hope to cover up his mess.
Jayhawk
On the plus side, I suppose blackmail from foreign powers isnt a threat if the American people are so hopelessly stupid and apathetic that documented treason doesn't persuade them anymore. Hard to hold something over Hunters head when written evidence in his own hand of foreign payoffs funneled to his dad is barely a noteworthy piece of news.

On the down side we live in Heliogobalus levels of degenerate late stage decline.
Ornithopter
AG
rynning said:

Very sad, and this is what the democrat talking points will be all about. But the only real story is about his dad getting foreign money for his influence.

Right now the media is radio silent on the issue. If they bring up this aspect of the emails, it will lend creedence to the corruption part.
FbgTxAg
AG
Media is quiet because they are waiting on the campaign to give them their marching orders.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
The guy uses his dead son for pity. You bet he will use his living one
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
G Martin 87
AG
nortex97 said:

TexAgs91 said:

Gaw617 said:

Where is the DOJ? They had this since December and Fox News corroborated it in 48 hours? What is Bill Barr doing???

When it comes to Biden, Bill Barr is doing the same thing Comey did with Hillary.

Prove me wrong Bill.
Wrong. Lynch was the AG. HTH.

Seriously, the FBI has had this laptop almost a year and didn't do anything with it, just as they had 33,000 of HRC's emails and didn't. I expect Wray to spend 24 hours surfing through it and proclaim nothing to see here just as happened with Comey. The FBI/DoJ are feckless enemies of the state/allies of team CCP.
It may be that the FBI/DOJ were sitting on this until internal polling showed that Biden was going to lose. There's every reason to supress it as long as Biden still has a chance.
rynning
AG
FbgTxAg said:

Media is quiet because they are waiting on the campaign to give them their marching orders.
And because they know there's more to come.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Let's circle back around to this for a moment. What was that supposed to mean?

If his Dad is President he'll be better at the money laundering end of the influence peddling scam?

Or he will go into a four year self isolation from his Dad and be the martyr?

What does Hunter believe could be his way to redemption?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

If his Dad is President he'll be better at the money laundering end of the influence peddling scam?

I took that as meaning Joe would be better protected as a candidate, instead of a Senator and former VP. It's obvious the party is rallying around him to run cover. I think he'd only get that as a candidate.

And Hunter seems resolved to just let Daddy fix this.
ScottishFire
AG
I know you're all surprised, but here's the DNC's spin:

At what point do you get sick of lying and manipulating to always achieve your ends?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
That's one politician I would take great satisfaction from whipping his ass.
richardag
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

News buried, Biden win he and his uncle get pardons.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Ulysses90
AG
policywonk98 said:

Sympathy doesn't drive voters to the polls. It might keep a few fence sitters from showing up to vote for Trump but the more important thing that this shows me is hat Joe has ZERO judgment when his son is in the picture. He loves that bribe taking coke snorting lecherous little **** and will chuck everything else, including the United States to protect little Hunter from the well deserved consequences of his actions. It also does nothing to change the fact that he remains "the big guy" who is taking 10% of a bribe to betray his country. Joe's price was 10%.
aggiehawg
AG

Not to put too fine a point on this.
aginlakeway
AG
aggiehawg said:

Yep. WTF.
FbgTxAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

But Trump only paid $750 in taxes!!!
snowdog90
2 things...

1. I am amazed at the level the media and left will sink, even though I've seen it for so long. The lies and propaganda from the left will NEVER stop unless massive purging is done. It is amazing how many people blindly believe what they're told. "The Russians did it" is all they need to hear to justify repeating the lie and voting for the D, whether it be Hillary or Biden. Nevermind the mountains of evidence implicating Joe, or even his own words bragging about what he did.

2. All you people having sympathy for the Bidens need to stop. **** the Bidens!! They have lived on corruption for YEARS, and dont give a **** about you. They are likely pedophiles, or at least have protected pedophiles. Showing sympathy for Hunter is like showing sympathy for Damien when you see an email he sent to Satan complaining that people don't like him.

Screw those *******s!! Keep the **** storm coming and bury them in their own feces.
aggiehawg
AG
Uhmm, the New York Post has Hunter and his Dad texting while Hunter was in rehab in late February 2019.

Also from the Post.

Quote:

A 2019 text exchange shows Biden corresponding with a pal, Mehall Ledwith, who was celebrating St. Patrick's Day at The Chelsea Bell bar in Manhattan.

"That sounds like fun. Where dat," Biden wrote.
unmade bed
aggiehawg said:

Wouldn't it be more concerning if their income was greater when Joe was actually in a position to directly impact US policy?
Barnyard96
AG
ScottishFire
AG
Wrong thread
aggiehawg
AG
unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

Wouldn't it be more concerning if their income was greater when Joe was actually in a position to directly impact US policy?
Only to a very dumb prosecutor. Delayed gratification is actually a thing.

The deal was $$$$ to Hunter for access. Hunter gets paid. Joe grants the access and gets his cut after leaving office. How hard would it be to use a book deal (for a book no one read) to launder the money to Joe and Jill? Not hard at all.
Rockdoc
AG
The Biden protectors on here must be getting nervous.
HumpitPuryear
AG
snowdog90 said:

2 things...

1. I am amazed at the level the media and left will sink, even though I've seen it for so long. The lies and propaganda from the left will NEVER stop unless massive purging is done. It is amazing how many people blindly believe what they're told. "The Russians did it" is all they need to hear to justify repeating the lie and voting for the D, whether it be Hillary or Biden. Nevermind the mountains of evidence implicating Joe, or even his own words bragging about what he did.

2. All you people having sympathy for the Bidens need to stop. **** the Bidens!! They have lived on corruption for YEARS, and dont give a **** about you. They are likely pedophiles, or at least have protected pedophiles. Showing sympathy for Hunter is like showing sympathy for Damien when you see an email he sent to Satan complaining that people don't like him.

Screw those *******s!! Keep the **** storm coming and bury them in their own feces.

Right on. Mafia families love their kids too. And they'll **** on the common man just like the Biden's.
aggiehawg
AG
barnyard1996 said:

And that's not the house where he sold off his own driveway, not once but twice. Biden has been living well above his obvious means his entire life.
sam callahan
Quote:

Yeah. It's a damn puzzle how all the money transferred in after he was under less scrutiny. Immediately after he was under less scrutiny. Not that Ds ever get real scrutiny.%A0

Just so we are clear, are you saying there was no corruption by the Biden family?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.