The "Big Guy" Biden is about to go Down.

88,134 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
AgBQ-00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Philip J Fry said:

AgBQ-00 said:

Then there is this. Hat tip Will25u

So he has multiple computers at his shop? Holy cow he's an idiot.

I guess.
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
Barnyard96
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

barnyard1996 said:

Bevan Cooney sounds Russian to me.

Disgruntled employee more like it.
I bet he made up all his emails right before he went to prison.
Cheetah01
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

barnyard1996 said:

Noted. I look forward to not hearing from you about any former Trump Administration officials.
Bonfire1996
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

barnyard1996 said:

tens of thousands of emails dude. Tens of thousands
c-jags
barnyard1996 said:

What is Housley's point here? Im not following.

The left is saying it's fake news.

Housely is saying that they have evidence that Hunter's attorney (Rudy posted an email exchange) asked for the laptop back. If it's not his laptop, why would Hunter be asking for it back?
black_ice
Cheetah01 said:

leftcoastaggie said:

barnyard1996 said:

Noted. I look forward to not hearing from you about any former Trump Administration officials.

SAVAGE
WhoopN06
It's simpler than that. If it's not Hunters laptop how did they manage to get all of these very candid pictures and videos of him?
houag80
AG
You poor *******. You will have to wait until 2024.....if there is a dem party left. I'm sure by that you leftists will be going by the antifa party.
FbgTxAg
AG
barnyard1996 said:

Biden's attorney obviously tried to save our Republic by retrieving a laptop full of Russian (and Chynah) disinformation from the repair shop that a Russian agent, who looked like Hunter, left at said repair shop.
geoag58
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

Just today, Ellis Wyatt told me that anonymous sources equaled fake news.....Did forum 16's standards suddenly shift?

I know this without talking to anyone. All concerned moderates on F16 support the worst kind of government corruption and lack a moral compass. That's been made abundantly clear over the last two days.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
AgResearch
AG
barnyard1996 said:

They've claimed the laptop is fake. Why would you demand return of a laptop this "isn't yours" and "is Russian disinformation"?
titan
S

All those hoping for some kind legal consequences to Biden, et al, are probably waiting in vain.

Will settle for the Dems suffering the kind of wipe-out that knocks the Pelosi-era Democrats out of both houses and re-elects Trump. If the revelations do that, it will suffice. We need the Democrats to reform and abandon enabling collectivism and deviant identity politics.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Claverack
unmade bed said:

Kool said:

unmade bed said:

AgBQ-00 said:

The Bursima stuff was during his time as VP. Burkina asked directly for a visit from high influence political people to clear up their issues. Then Joe brags about doing it on tape after he did it.

Interfering in a foreign government investigation into one of their nations companies is a bit different than asking for help in investigating corruption of one of ours from the country it happened in

I was asking about the information in the original post in this thread. The Chinese company deal appears to have be discussed in 2017. I'm not sure how anything is illegal there.

Regarding Burisma that is entirely different issue. Yes, Biden bragged about getting Shokin fired, but it's not like Shokin was some great corruption fighter that was single handedly trying to take down Burisma and Biden intervenes and gets him fired. Lots of US allies and the IMG wanted Shokin fired.

It's not that he bragged about getting him fired. It's that he actually bragged about holding up $1 billion in foreign aid UNTIL he was fired. Why this wasn't a bigger story is beyond me. Corruption and misuse of U.S. taxpayer's monies at its finest

I agree, not great foreign policy. I said the same thing when Trump tried to do the same thing to Ukraine, but don't think either was illegal. I said that at the time Trump was impeached for what he did. Nothing illegal, just bad foreign policy.

I'm not defending Biden in any of this. I couldn't care any less about Joe Biden and I hope he loses the election by 90 millions votes. However what I am objecting to about all of this is the implication that the FBI had smoking gun evidence of multiple crimes and did nothing. I've yet to see any evidence of criminal activity.
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/10/how_the_hobbs_act_could_sink_joe_biden.html

In light of what is on the laptop, and Biden's outright lies regarding Burisma and his knowledge of the business, we've got a Hobbs Act violation...

Quote:

In his unanimous opinion, Justice Roberts held that under the Hobbs Act, the prosecution must show two things. "First, the Government must identify a 'question, matter, cause, suit, proceeding or controversy that may at any time be pending or may by law be brought before a public official.'" Well, we have that: the very legitimacy of the entity known as Burisma Holdings in Ukraine was at stake, and whether the company, and its oligarch owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, faced prosecution or sanctions from both the United States and Ukraine. After several years of negotiations, Zlochevksy has returned, still in control, but there is no question that Burisma was very much a "matter" triggering the law.

Second, "the Government must prove that the public official made a decision or took an action on that question, matter, cause, suit, proceeding or controversy, or agreed to do so[.]" The "official act" standard. And by golly, we have old Joe on tape bragging about an official act affecting Burisma namely, the firing of the prosecutor, Mr. Shokin, in exchange for U.S. aid. Old Joe was put in charge of Ukraine foreign aid almost immediately after the Obama State Department putsch in February 2014. All of Biden's meddling in Ukraine affairs by controlling the foreign aid to the Poroshenko regime are clearly "official acts."
We know that on the day the Ukrainian GPO raided and seized Zlochevsky's assets, Hunter Biden put in a contact to Tony Blinken at the Department of State.

What were they talking about?

My guess is that we are pretty close to finding out.

Biden broke the law big time.

FbgTxAg
AG
titan said:

All those hoping for some kind legal consequences to Biden, et al, are probably waiting in vain.

Will settle for the Dems suffering the kind of wipe-out that knocks the Pelosi-era Democrats out of both houses and re-elects Trump. If the revelations do that, it will suffice. We need the Democrats to reform and abandon enabling collectivism and deviant identity politics.

Greedy Bastage.

I'll settle for a razor-thin Trump victory and holding the Senate 51-49.
titan
S
FbgTxAg said:

titan said:

Greedy Bastage.

We need Pelosi gone. Or its four years of nothing accomplished And she is hideously wicked force on the political stage. Obama would have been a better President without her, and 2018 to now could have been different too if the Dem voters had held their newly elected junior reps to their promises.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Ags4DaWin
FbgTxAg said:

titan said:

Greedy Bastage.

And 2 more SCOTUS appointments.

FIFY
geoag58
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

Dropped it in the box today.

No worries, you can get your ballot back, democrats are famous for breaking into ballot boxes!
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
hbtheduce
AG
unmade bed said:

AgBQ-00 said:

The Bursima stuff was during his time as VP. Burkina asked directly for a visit from high influence political people to clear up their issues. Then Joe brags about doing it on tape after he did it.

Interfering in a foreign government investigation into one of their nations companies is a bit different than asking for help in investigating corruption of one of ours from the country it happened in

I was asking about the information in the original post in this thread. The Chinese company deal appears to have be discussed in 2017. I'm not sure how anything is illegal there.

Regarding Burisma that is entirely different issue. Yes, Biden bragged about getting Shokin fired, but it's not like Shokin was some great corruption fighter that was single handedly trying to take down Burisma and Biden intervenes and gets him fired. Lots of US allies and the IMF wanted Shokin fired.

https://www.ft.com/content/e1454ace-e61b-11e9-9743-db5a370481bc

Doesn't matter if Shokin was a piece of **** or not.

Getting paid millions of dollars to take the ~right~ action is still corruption. Which is why Hunter shouldn't have taken the job in the first place.

Sorry your crackhead lost.
houag80
AG
I want the ******* house and Pelosi's head on a pike.
sam callahan
His first ballot was for Biden. I'm sure his next three will be, too.
leftcoastaggie
AG
geoag58 said:

leftcoastaggie said:

No worries, you can get your ballot back, democrats are famous for breaking into ballot boxes!

It's cool. I have a couple more I haven't filled out yet.
FbgTxAg
AG
titan said:

FbgTxAg said:

titan said:

Greedy Bastage.

We need Pelosi gone. Or its four years of nothing accomplished And she is hideously wicked force on the political stage. Obama would have been a better President without her, and 2018 to now could have been different too if the Dem voters had held their newly elected junior reps to their promises.

Rudy could unveil a video off of that laptop that showed Whoopi Goldberg, Joe Biden, both Cuomos, and Nancy Pelosi having a drunken sex party in Moscow with russian orphans and unborn puppies and Biden would still get 65 million votes, Pelosi re-elected in a landslide, and Whoopi would be the next DNC chairman.

I love your optimism, but we're fooked. It's just a matter of when.
Aggie12B
AG
I'll go ahead and post this now to be ahead of the game: "joe biden did NOT kill himself."
No Bat Soup For You
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

geoag58 said:

leftcoastaggie said:

It's cool. I have a couple more I haven't filled out yet.

Sorry your crackhead raising grandpa is going to lose.
FbgTxAg
AG
Aggie12B said:

I'll go ahead and post this now to be ahead of the game: "joe biden did NOT kill himself."

It was that Beotch Carol... I mean Jill Biden!
lead
So it's not on NYT, CNN, Drudge. Fox News jump the gun?
FbgTxAg
AG
lead said:

So it's not on NYT, CNN, Drudge. Fox News jump the gun?
titan
S
FbgTxAg said:

titan said:

FbgTxAg said:

titan said:

Greedy Bastage.

Rudy could unveil a video off of that laptop that showed Whoopi Goldberg, Joe Biden, both Cuomos, and Nancy Pelosi having a drunken sex party in Moscow with russian orphans and unborn puppies and Biden would still get 65 million votes, Pelosi re-elected in a landslide, and Whoopi would be the next DNC chairman.

I love your optimism, but we're fooked. It's just a matter of when.
Its not optimism. What was trying to say is have given up hope of actual justice--- but a massive electorate defeat sweeping them from power in all three, an Americna Brexit-like vote against its Left, would be sufficient compensation even if all skate for the actual crimes.
FrioAg 00:
txag72
AG
Quote:

Greedy Bastage.

Managed Expectations.
ScottishFire
AG
txag72 said:

Quote:

Greedy Bastage.

Managed Expectations.

With Murkowski, Romney, and the other Rhinos, we need more like a 56-44 split to effect change
DTP02
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

Rockdoc said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Rockdoc said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Rockdoc said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Just today, Ellis Wyatt told me that anonymous sources equaled fake news.....Did forum 16's standards suddenly shift?

What's anonymous about it. It's being corroborated by a recipient of the emails.

Who's the recipient?

One of Hunters business associates

Yeah what's his name?

I don't have his name. If you choose not to believe, that's fine with me.

So you're saying it's anonymous....got it.

You understand that there is an actual email string with Hunter Biden and that there is a copy of the email sent? That's not anonymous. That's evidence sourced to specific identified people.

The Fox News report is a confirmation from someone who isn't identified but who can only be one of a few people. But the key is that this is additional corroboration of the evidence. The actual evidence is sourced to the people most directly involved.
mslags97
AG
Anonymous sources were plenty enough to smear the President on the BS story about him slandering the Military.... heck the named sources never even overcame the lies of those "unnamed sources".

Hypocrisy is palpable!!!!! Freaking ridiculous how blatantly biased the media is. Absolutely ridiculous!!!!
74Ag1
AG
WSJ article
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/biden-corruption-and-abc-news-11602794575
Ag87H2O
AG
Especially if she did have a copy of this and still moved forward with impeachment.

Even if the Democrats retain control of the House she needs to be removed from the Speakership.

Edit: Meant to reply to Houag80
gig em 02
Time to haul in media execs and reporters as co-conspirators. How do you not ask him about it if you aren't personally involved?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.