Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,625 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
dellgriffith
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

I am pretty shocked they were able to save his arm.

Bullet grazed the front of his elbow. Soft tissue wound only. Very lucky.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
bmks270
AG
will25u
PA24
AG
DadofEaston said:

heynow said:

Fightin TX Aggie said:

Here is the timeline that is emerging.

1. A group of guys goes out into the riot area armed, to protect property

2. They seem to be showing restraint, even after being pepper sprayed. At least one guy is offering medical aid to people.

3. Marchers and gun group have some sort of confrontation. Gun group appears to be pulling back.

4. One marcher (red shirt bald white guy) gets agitated and demands to be shot.

5. Gun guy is seen running from someone chasing him with a Molotov cocktail. Red shirt bald guy, apparently. Red shirt bald guy pursues him further, gunman shoots him in the head, not clear if it is a graze or if red shirt bald guy dies.

6. Gunman runs away. Crowd starts yelling "he shot him." Gunman is pursued and tackled.

7. Gunman shoots at his attackers. One shot in the arm with massive blood spray.

8. Gunman fires several shots in air and at ground as warnings. Crowd disperses from him.

9. Gunman walks towards police and seemingly tries to turn himself in to cops.

ah ok, so the dudes with guns and armor were there to protect property? I thought they were antifa/blm.
He shot 3 while laying on the ground, shot the black guy that tried to kick him first, then shot the guy trying to hit him with a skateboard in the stomach, then the idiot with the arm that just saw two friends shot decides to rush him and gets a hole blown through his arm. The young can shoot, that's for sure.
Future ATF agent
AgBQ-00
AG
dellgriffith said:

AgBQ-00 said:

I am pretty shocked they were able to save his arm.

Bullet grazed the front of his elbow. Soft tissue wound only. Very lucky.

When I saw it I was almost positive it had to have shattered some of the bone. Dude is incredibly lucky it didn't get artery or demolish his bones
bmks270
AG
"""He said an attacker lunged at the teen, prompting him to fire his weapon. The attacker was struck. Rittenhouse attempted to render aid, but fled after more angry protesters headed toward him, Piece said."""
bmks270
AG
I wonder what the gas station surveillance will show.
FamousAgg
I think it was a used car lot, they should have cameras though
Clob94

This is pure savage.
ProgN
Click on the pic and read the top of it.
bmks270
AG
There are some funny memes out there of this incident, though I don't think their appropriate for this board.
P.H. Dexippus
AG

Philip J Fry
AG
bmks270 said:

There are some funny memes out there of this incident, though I don't think their appropriate for this board.

Sorry your rioters lost.
Kenosha Hat Trick
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

https://f5s-img.s3.amazonaws.com/000/ef/63/ef63e8517e5cf19039f96dc536186dd9cb49cf2c_376557_u32819.jpg
dixichkn
AG
The worst part about all this for Biden is, in ridding the planet of those two worthless sh**bags...... he lost at least 6 or 8 mail in votes
Secolobo
AG
Secolobo
AG
The Community Organizer in Chief.

Mr.Bond
AG
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

Trucker 96
He's going to have to wheel his gimp ass around to sexually assault anyone else. And fingers are going to be his only option
Kill Switch
KorbinDallas said:

Kill Switch said:

groups like the Aryan Brotherhood who will see him as a hero.

What an honor...

I'm guessing you don't understand the tribalism in the prison system. If you are Mexican, you stick with the Mexican gangs and you will remain safe, if you are black you stick with the black gangs and you are safe. Well where do you think white people go to when they are in prison and need to be safe? I know several guys who were part of the Aryan Nation in prison who haven't got a racist bone in their body but you do what you have to do to survive there.
Kill Switch
BTW there is an excellent youtube video done by Colion Nior on the shooting. I've now done a complete 180 on my original stance. This kid from accounts given to police by eye witnesses did nothing that a non-bias person would conclude as defending his life against people who were attacking him.

Kid is a hero and I now think he is the trigger that the rest of us needed to call us to action. Why did it take a 17 year old to do what men of this country should have been doing?

This is a must see for everyone.

ProgN
TRADUCTOR
This may be that TexAgs poster:

angryocotillo
AG
law-apt-3g said:

ProgN
law-apt-3g said:

Antifa is so ****ed if a real shooting war breaks out.
Kill Switch
law-apt-3g said:

I feel dumber for watching this meth head.

I would call Kyle a hero for killing a pedo, a wife beater and a burgler. But they are just protesters, they didn't attack him. That is the facts they are hiding from everyone. Too bad Meth-Head Betty doesn't realize her opinions and commentary are nothing but water off a duck's back. Citizens don't give a damn what she thinks, we know she is a idiot leftest with a degree she can't get a job with and no prospects for a future other than cooking meth.

Dear Betty, first rule of the drug business don't get high on your own supply.
Trucker 96
I'll share a foxhole with Kyle any time
FamousAgg
Kill Switch said:

KorbinDallas said:

Kill Switch said:

groups like the Aryan Brotherhood who will see him as a hero.

What an honor...

I'm guessing you don't understand the tribalism in the prison system. If you are Mexican, you stick with the Mexican gangs and you will remain safe, if you are black you stick with the black gangs and you are safe. Well where do you think white people go to when they are in prison and need to be safe? I know several guys who were part of the Aryan Nation in prison who haven't got a racist bone in their body but you do what you have to do to survive there.

I'm aware of the culture in prison. I plan to keep myself out So I don't have to worry about it.
MaroonStain
AG
Kill Switch is another troll sock account.
Save pets. Vote Trump 2024.
aggiehawg
AG
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

GO TO 26 MINUTE MARK. THIS GUY IS THE ONE WHO SHOT FIRST AT KYLE

The person who shot first was taller and wearing a backpack. You see him about a minute or so later helping push the flaming dumpster with his pistol in his hand
Kill Switch
MaroonStain said:

Kill Switch is another troll sock account.
WTF would make you think I'm a troll?

I didn't attend A&M but that's because I spent 20 years protecting your ass from the real bad people in this world. So if me not going to A&M makes me a troll than hell, I'm a troll. I have no idea what a sock is so please explain.

feel free to look up every post I've ever made on Texags.com
TRADUCTOR
I think the board is getting some TDC insight from Kill Switch.
Rick Dalton
AG
dBoy99
AG
Notice the three guys running for cover. Dude is like "Hurry up and finish, there's someone shooting over there!"

I am part of the problem and you're the victim...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.