Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,558 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
SirLurksALot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mr. Mayor said:

SirLurksALot said:

CS78 said:

We really need laws in place for DAs that go rogue like this. If he puts this kid through a bogus trial, he deserves equal punishment as what the bogus charge carried. He's worse than the rioters in my opinion.

The DA doesn't get to unilaterally decide if there is a trial. A judge or grand jury will have be convinced that probable cause exits to justify the charges before the case can proceed.

However, I agree with your sentiment. What we really need is to stop electing DA and Judges. They should be appointed just like in the Federal system.
ABSOLUTELY NOT. This is foolish, this idea. Why surrender your franchise for such important positions? Because of the result last time? How will you affect change next time?

We are the only developed country in the world that elects judges and DAs. These are positions that should not be subjected to the whims of the electorate. Judges and DAs should make decisions based on the law not what would get them re-elected.

Currently most DA and Judges are elected in low turnout election in which most of the voters know nothing about the candidates. Appointments wouldn't solve all the problems of the justice system, but it would be a lot better than having a bunch of politicians in those positions.
ElKabong

Well, apparently District Attorney Michael Graveley has a history of prosecuting those who try to defend themselves. In December he brought murder charges against a girl named Chrystul Kizer who was raped, abused, and trafficked for 3 years by a 34 year-old as an underaged girl.

One day she gathered the courage to kill the PoS and run away... Unlucky for her, Michael Graveley doesn't believe that being forced into prostitution at age 16 and being continuously raped and abused for 3 years is a valid reason for self defense either.

What a scumbag

Law School Students Criticize Wisconsin Prosecutor in Open Letter

"The Harvard Law School chapter of the National Lawyers Guild published an open letter to District Attorney Michael D. Graveley of Kenosha, Wis., in December, calling on the prosecutor to drop all charges against 19-year-old Chrystul Kizer.

Kizer faces arson and first-degree homicide charges after confessing to the murder of Randy Volar, a 34-year-old man who had allegedly sexually abused Kizer since she was 16 years old. Police arrested Volar in Feb. 2018 but released him without bail the same day.

Shortly after, Kizer allegedly shot Volar twice, lit his body on fire, and fled the scene in his BMW.
The Law School student's letter called Graveley's decision to prosecute Kizer a "cause for concern" and a "breach" of professional responsibilities.

"She deserves empathy and support for the horrible abuse she suffered at the hands of a grown man, not criminalization," the letter reads. "'Sound discretion' and 'justice' in this case would clearly look like dropping the charges so she can move on with her life and recovery."

SLAM
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

I'm not going to shed any tears over the loss of lives of the individuals that attempted to attack Rittenhouse, but I also think it is a very bad look for A&M to have individuals on here that are gleeful at these individuals being killed and posting memes of these individuals as they are dying.

I have no sympathy for a pedophile rapist who spent time in a supermax prison for it, a rapist, or a serial domestic abuser. All 3 were felons with significant records of heinous crimes.

If you can't see that we aren't roughly in a civil war of us against them then I don't know what to tell you. These are the types of people they use as enforcers and it will never stop until people like Kyle stand up and say no more.
will25u
Aggieland Proud
AG
Appointing DA's and judges is not foolproof either. Because of that, I prefer elections by the people.

I remember in the 90's when the Texas electorate began electing Republican judges and all the Dem's started screaming that judges should be appointed, not elected. I prefer to take my chances with the electorate over some libs who are in office for a short term being able to appoint their cronies that have the same belief system as they do. See Barack Obama.
The_Fox
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

I'm not going to shed any tears over the loss of lives of the individuals that attempted to attack Rittenhouse, but I also think it is a very bad look for A&M to have individuals on here that are gleeful at these individuals being killed and posting memes of these individuals as they are dying.
In your profession you have to have this world view however misguided it might be. But in reality communists and anarchists are not actually people and are a far greater existential threat to the American way of life than any of the sand people I smoked in Iraq for the good ole USA.

This kid dropping these idiots is of far greater service to America than dropping hajis unless the hajis figure out a way to drive a Toyota Hilux across the Atlantic Ocean.
Ol Rock
AG
When are they pressing charges against the bicepless gunman and Mr. Jumpkick?

That is what I want to know.

Justice
SirLurksALot
Aggieland Proud said:

Appointing DA's and judges is not foolproof either. Because of that, I prefer elections by the people.

I remember in the 90's when the Texas electorate began electing Republican judges and all the Dem's started screaming that judges should be appointed, not elected. I prefer to take my chances with the electorate over some libs who are in office for a short term being able to appoint their cronies that have the same belief system as they do. See Barack Obama.

Then you'll have to live with results like this, the charging of the officers in Atlanta, the Duke lacrosse case, and numerous other cases of DAs making legal decisions to help their election chances.

There are no perfect answers, but it's easy to see how 20% of the population electing someone they know nothing about is a recipe for poor results.
n_touch
Quote:

We are the only developed country in the world that elects judges and DAs. These are positions that should not be subjected to the whims of the electorate. Judges and DAs should make decisions based on the law not what would get them re-elected.

Currently most DA and Judges are elected in low turnout election in which most of the voters know nothing about the candidates. Appointments wouldn't solve all the problems of the justice system, but it would be a lot better than having a bunch of politicians in those positions.
Wouldn't this just shift who the judge is subject to? If you are appointed by the governor or someone higher, then you will be doing what is needed to make sure they are re elected and you retain your position. Odds are you are appointed not necessarily on your skills or ability to be judicial, but because you will help to make sure that they politician above you looks good.

Unfortunately there is no right answer since both have their flaws.
tysker
AG
Quote:

individuals on here that are gleeful at these individuals being killed and posting memes of these individuals as they are dying.
A crucifix is basically an individual that was killed and is in the process of dying. Lots of historical pictures are taken and posted just before or at a random persons death. No problems there, right? So the argument against posting memes in this case is mostly "too soon"?
Yukon Cornelius
AG
The guy with one arm now could be charged with murder instead of Kyle. If you commit a crime, attacking someone, with another person and that other person is killed you get the murder charge.

It's called felony murder
aTm2004
AG
n_touch said:

Quote:

Wouldn't this just shift who the judge is subject to? If you are appointed by the governor or someone higher, then you will be doing what is needed to make sure they are re elected and you retain your position. Odds are you are appointed not necessarily on your skills or ability to be judicial, but because you will help to make sure that they politician above you looks good.

Unfortunately there is no right answer since both have their flaws.
Not to mention that many of the DAs have political aspirations after that position, so they'll still handle cases based on politics.
BuddysBud
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

The guy with one arm now could be charged with murder instead of Kyle. If you commit a crime, attacking someone, with another person and that other person is killed you get the murder charge.

It's called felony murder

A Democrat DA wouldn't charge one of his team with murder. Hence charge the kid protecting himself from the hired thugs.
BuddysBud
AG
will25u said:

Instagram must be busy removing posts from Chicago gang members.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

Are you talking about the meme making light of the individual who is now permanently left-handed; the white trash guy who was feigning peace in order to get closer for an execution style headshot?

MaroonStain
AG
Medic threw his hands up after Ritterman dispensed of Sk8tr. When Ritterman's gun jammed, Medic lunges at Ritterman. If Ritterman is a "killer", then he would have finished off Medic.
Save pets. Vote Trump 2024.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
SirLurksALot said:

TheCougarHunter said:

84AGEC said:

How is he charged in Illinois?

He lives in Illinois and turned himself in to Illinois police.

He wasn't charged in Illinois. He was arrested in Illinois as a fugitive based on charges from Wisconsin. Since he was arrested in Illinois has to make his initial Court appearance in an Illinois court and he has the right to fight extradition to Wisconsin.
The liberals and media...

Decay
AG
MaroonStain said:

Medic threw his hands up after Ritterman dispensed of Sk8tr. When Ritterman's gun jammed, Medic lunges at Ritterman. If Ritterman is a "killer", then he would have finished off Medic.
He showed INCREDIBLE restraint. There's no way I'm not following up that arm shot with center mass (and likely peeing myself and accidentally blowing off my own foot).

Maybe he only had the one magazine so he wanted to make sure he didn't run out but this is next-level stuff.
FamousAgg
Is it against the law to impersonate a paramedic? I seriously doubt any fire department or licensing board would sign off on someone with his criminal history.
DX2011
AG
P.U.T.U said:

I don't think a kid should be going across state line to protect property that is not his but he felt he could make a difference. There are several pictures of him earlier that day fixing property damage and helping out the locals. The fact the kid was running away, got a malatov cocktail thrown at him, and chased by full grown men is sickening. You wonder what kind of adults can do that and then you see a pedophile, wife beater, and a drunk with a gun. All while the left holds them up on a pedestal.

I know I'm several pages behind, so sorry if this has already been addressed, but I want to clarify, Kenosha is literally a 10 minute drive from the border. His home is 12 miles from Kenosha. This would be like someone coming in from Pearland to downtown Houston and people talking about them "crossing city limits".

I have a problem with his buddies (I assume his parents didn't know) letting a 17 year old stand with them, armed, in a tense situation like that. I do think everything was self defense but a 17 YO with no training playing soldier is not a good idea.
4stringAg
AG
DX2011 said:

P.U.T.U said:

I don't think a kid should be going across state line to protect property that is not his but he felt he could make a difference. There are several pictures of him earlier that day fixing property damage and helping out the locals. The fact the kid was running away, got a malatov cocktail thrown at him, and chased by full grown men is sickening. You wonder what kind of adults can do that and then you see a pedophile, wife beater, and a drunk with a gun. All while the left holds them up on a pedestal.

I know I'm several pages behind, so sorry if this has already been addressed, but I want to clarify, Kenosha is literally a 10 minute drive from the border. His home is 12 miles from Kenosha. This would be like someone coming in from Pearland to downtown Houston and people talking about them "crossing city limits".

I have a problem with his buddies (I assume his parents didn't know) letting a 17 year old stand with them, armed, in a tense situation like that. I do think everything was self defense but a 17 YO with no training playing soldier is not a good idea.
Somewhere earlier on this thread it was said that his mom drove him up there.
CanyonAg77
AG
I agree he shouldn't have been there. I'm not so sure about "no training". He handled himself amazingly well in a wild situation
MaroonStain
AG
Decay said:

MaroonStain said:

He showed INCREDIBLE restraint. There's no way I'm not following up that arm shot with center mass (and likely peeing myself and accidentally blowing off my own foot).

Maybe he only had the one magazine so he wanted to make sure he didn't run out but this is next-level stuff.

Ritterman gets up, checks the area then fires 8 rounds to ensure the attackers have backed off.
AgBQ-00
AG
I am pretty shocked they were able to save his arm.
Decay
AG
MaroonStain said:

Decay said:

MaroonStain said:

Ritterman gets up, checks the area then fires 8 rounds to ensure the attackers have backed off.
True. But in the moment he didn't waste a single shot. Once clear, he fired the rest to chase them off then ran to the cops.
Gardening Ag
MaroonStain said:

His gun jammed?
FriscoKid
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Don't lunge at a person with a gun unless you want to be disarmed.
AGHouston11
AG
dBoy99 said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Police shoot someone in the back 7 times and show no effort to restrain. This isn't standard protocol. Killing this man was a choice on the cops part.

A minor brings an AR-15 across state lines, and tries to play cop. Kills 2 people because he doesn't know what to do with his gun and walks past the same police department that shot an unarmed man in the back.

So that makes 3 people dead because of the police, but somehow people want to make this a binary argument about left and right.

I obviously do not agree with many on this board but I don't think you're evil. I don't think cops should be defunded, I think should be trained better when so many obviously are not trained well. I think it should be more difficult to become a cop and you should earn the right to carry a weapon.

Did you miss the part where he wrestled with three of them while they tried to restrain him and then refused to follow orders? You put the police in danger they are going to shoot you, plain and simple.

They weren't in danger. There multiple cops thus multiple guns and kids in the car.

They have no idea what he's reaching for. Point remains - he made the decision to fight them and now he's paying the price.

They made a decision to kill when he walked away. They cops were afraid. It's bad decision making. Their weapon should not be their source of power. Their power should be the collective decision making of highly trained officers.

Why didn't the cops kill the kid with the AR15?
It's seems to me like they made a collective decision not to kill him.
Check this out. This is why you don't let a suspect reach into his car...

Real actual reporting by a journalist and news organization would show things like this. There are also many with officers getting cut up with knives also.

Things are just being accepted as little video clips to purposely create outrage. FOX News does the same thing.
Yukon Cornelius
AG

GO TO 26 MINUTE MARK. THIS GUY IS THE ONE WHO SHOT FIRST AT KYLE

Decay
AG
Gardening Ag said:

MaroonStain said:

His gun jammed?

That's the word, yeah. Wild.
TRADUCTOR
AgBQ-00 said:

He will eventually be the 1 armed professor at Northwestern U.
Kill Switch
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

It is past time for Trump to invoke emergency powers and end this nationwide. This has to stop now, and the vast majority would support it. Soon, the blood will be on everyone's hands.

Hell no!!!

Government needs to stay out of it, this has to be done by the Citizens not the police or the Government. Only this will send a clear message to the Left and China that we the people will not be intimidated by their Brown Shirts.

If Trump acts, it will give away the moral high ground and the American government will lose the support of other nations. China will use it as propaganda to show had bad capitalism is and it basically will give us our own Tienanmen Square in the history books.

If we the citizens fight back it will quickly escalate as BLM and Antifa will begin to Arm themselves with guns and bombs and thus giving our government the moral high ground to come in and clean house.

Just takes a few Vets with the right training and we can squash any riot, but there will be a hell of a lot of causalities for them.

All it takes is about 8 guys a little planning and a few household chemicals in the proper proportion and you will have one squashed riot.

Then you have to have your little group take responsibility to show the government wasn't responsible. After that BLM and Antifa will be out but they will be fully armed and that is when we have our government come in and use force on force to take them down. Once the Antifa ranks are full of causalities the less than hard core will back down and the secret service will take out the rest.

With all that said, we still need to go after the money and take out those that have funded this crap. Hollywood elite, athletes, and billionaires who think they can get away with this crap. We need a drone strike on Soros and some of the other social elite who think their **** don't stink.
Scruffy
AG
AGHouston11 said:

dBoy99 said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Police shoot someone in the back 7 times and show no effort to restrain. This isn't standard protocol. Killing this man was a choice on the cops part.

A minor brings an AR-15 across state lines, and tries to play cop. Kills 2 people because he doesn't know what to do with his gun and walks past the same police department that shot an unarmed man in the back.

So that makes 3 people dead because of the police, but somehow people want to make this a binary argument about left and right.

I obviously do not agree with many on this board but I don't think you're evil. I don't think cops should be defunded, I think should be trained better when so many obviously are not trained well. I think it should be more difficult to become a cop and you should earn the right to carry a weapon.

Did you miss the part where he wrestled with three of them while they tried to restrain him and then refused to follow orders? You put the police in danger they are going to shoot you, plain and simple.

They weren't in danger. There multiple cops thus multiple guns and kids in the car.

They have no idea what he's reaching for. Point remains - he made the decision to fight them and now he's paying the price.

They made a decision to kill when he walked away. They cops were afraid. It's bad decision making. Their weapon should not be their source of power. Their power should be the collective decision making of highly trained officers.

Why didn't the cops kill the kid with the AR15?
It's seems to me like they made a collective decision not to kill him.
Check this out. This is why you don't let a suspect reach into his car...

Real actual reporting by a journalist and news organization would show things like this. There are also many with officers getting cut up with knives also.

Things are just being accepted as little video clips to purposely create outrage. FOX News does the same thing.
Didn't Q10 do a training sim after a young woman killed herself in jail after being arrested during a traffic stop (sugarland maybe?) and found he shot more than the cops would?
4stringAg
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Is he seen anywhere in the video where Kyle is getting chased?

And as a side note, love the girl saying "focus on the real enemy" which apparently is a dumpster they are getting ready to light on fire.
MaroonStain
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

There are multiple armed individuals in the pack of rioters.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.