Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,873 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
Yukon Cornelius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For the record: On the first shooting. Kyle, a minor, was being chased by a convicted pedophile.

hbtheduce
AG

Second shooter theory heating up. Plays well into defense: Hearing a gun shot, while being chased, what human wouldn't reasonably fear for his life?
TRADUCTOR
Macho macho man now has a hole in head.
hunter2012
AG
NCNJ1217 said:

WestAustinAg said:

Trump has locked up Wisconsin now.

Can we get BLM/Antifa to go to Pennsylvania, Virginia, Colorado, Florida and Nevada? We need a few points in each of these states.

They need to stick to satire, they're just reporting the news at this point.
AmC_OldSarge
AG
P.U.T.U said:

I don't think a kid should be going across state line to protect property that is not his but he felt he could make a difference. There are several pictures of him earlier that day fixing property damage and helping out the locals. The fact the kid was running away, got a malatov cocktail thrown at him, and chased by full grown men is sickening. You wonder what kind of adults can do that and then you see a pedophile, wife beater, and a drunk with a gun. All while the left holds them up on a pedestal.
Why do people keep harping on him going across state lines? Good grief, his hometown is only 21 miles from Kenosha. That is 1/3 of the distance I commute to work each day in Houston.

Antioch to Kenosha

This is just trying to find a reason to find fault with his being there. Up until the point he was forced to defend himself, nothing indicates he was there for malicious purposes.
hbtheduce
AG
Thinking about it, it is likely the handgun user is the one that killed the guy chasing kyle:

1. His head is intact - no major exit would (see dudes arm for comparison)
2. Wound was on side of his head - wouldn't a shot from kyle have an entry point in the front?
Tanya 93
I wonder what riot happens if it turns out 1 of them wasn't shot by the kid.

Is there going to be a town to burn down?
TRADUCTOR
CumulusChoir said:

It's pretty neat how people on this forum are just cool with advocating violence against people they disagree with. Open dialogue gives way to literal murder, which is fine if it's the police or a "good guy with a gun" doing it.

Of course, y'all don't view it as murder, huh? In the eyes of freedom-loving Republicans, getting gunned down by police is the obvious consequence of not bowing down to government authority.

And no, I'm not some Biden-supporting commie-BLM-Antifa whatever that y'all like to claim everyone who goes against the hivemend on this board is.

Great job embodying the Aggie spirit, y'all.

Go buy a bucket of chaulk to express your thoughts
BanderaAg956
Yukon Cornelius said:

HAS ANYONE WATCHED THE VIDEO?
1. He was being chased.
2. Falls down.
3. Mob attacks.
4. Black man kicks him in the head from behind.
5. Skateboard guy hits him in head with skateboard, then tries to grab his AR. Gets shot in chest.
6. The other dude pulls a pistol on him while hes on the ground, Gets shot too in the arm.
7. The guy gets up and leaves.

100% self defense and is alive and safe today because of his 2A right.
AMEN..... NOTHING LIKE FACTS....
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
FCBlitz
fixer said:

CumulusChoir said:

It's pretty neat how people on this forum are just cool with advocating violence against people they disagree with. Open dialogue gives way to literal murder, which is fine if it's the police or a "good guy with a gun" doing it.

Of course, y'all don't view it as murder, huh? In the eyes of freedom-loving Republicans, getting gunned down by police is the obvious consequence of not bowing down to government authority.

And no, I'm not some Biden-supporting commie-BLM-Antifa whatever that y'all like to claim everyone who goes against the hivemend on this board is.

Great job embodying the Aggie spirit, y'all.
Now do the violence antifa and BLM are doing.

Got the same critique for them?

No?

hmmm might want to check yourself.

When sheep talk the stuff they bleep out is comical.
BanderaAg956
AmC_OldSarge said:

P.U.T.U said:

I don't think a kid should be going across state line to protect property that is not his but he felt he could make a difference. There are several pictures of him earlier that day fixing property damage and helping out the locals. The fact the kid was running away, got a malatov cocktail thrown at him, and chased by full grown men is sickening. You wonder what kind of adults can do that and then you see a pedophile, wife beater, and a drunk with a gun. All while the left holds them up on a pedestal.
Why do people keep harping on him going across state lines? Good grief, his hometown is only 21 miles from Kenosha. That is 1/3 of the distance I commute to work each day in Houston.

Antioch to Kenosha

This is just trying to find a reason to find fault with his being there. Up until the point he was forced to defend himself, nothing indicates he was there for malicious purposes.
The real issue with going across state lines is
1) He probably doesn't have a right to have an open carry weapon when he isn't a citizen of Wisconsin.
2) Because he doesn't have a legal right to carry he is looking for a fight.

I love the kids willingness to support property owners and protect people and property but you have to do it lawfully.
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
FCBlitz
AmC_OldSarge said:

P.U.T.U said:

Antioch to Kenosha

When sheep are told to react.....they react.
The guy was from across state lines..........the angry bleeping commences.
SLAM

Looks like Nick Sandman's lawyer is going to defend the kid.

Good.
aggiehawg
AG
SLAM said:

Looks like Nick Sandman's lawyer is going to defend the kid.

Good.
Not Lin himself. he's not a criminal defense attorney but he's getting a team together. Although asking for his contact info is kind of odd. Kid has been thoroughly doxed already. Go on social media and find it.
Pantera
AG
Isn't this what they wanted?

I see no other outcome of days and days of violence.

Sad to see, but very predictable.
SirLurksALot
Here's an interview from a reporter that was on scene. He definitely makes it seem like a clear case of self defense in regards to the first shooting.

hbtheduce
AG
BanderaAg956 said:

AmC_OldSarge said:

P.U.T.U said:

Antioch to Kenosha

1) He probably doesn't have a right to have an open carry weapon when he isn't a citizen of Wisconsin.

I love the kids willingness to support property owners and protect people and property but you have to do it lawfully.

That is complete speculation and refuted by video evidence. he calmly explains he is there to defend private property, and even responds as an emt to help someone in need.
fixer
Total garbage: DA, Chief, Judge that assembled this stupid 1st degree murder charge.

Rittenhouse didn't even fire first.

hbtheduce
AG
Look, I'm fine with the DA responding quickly to charge and apprehend those surrounding a chaotic shooting.

Get them in custody, finish the investigation, then adjust accordingly. This move also probably increases the safety of Kyle and his family.

If this DA takes it to court after all the evidence comes out.... Then get pissed.
JR Ewingford
Yukon Cornelius said:

For the record: On the first shooting. Kyle, a minor, was being chased by a convicted pedophile.

Never realized this was the mouthy ***** that got blasted. Things worked out perfectly for him
fixer
hbtheduce said:

Look, I'm fine with the DA responding quickly to charge and apprehend those surrounding a chaotic shooting.

Get them in custody, finish the investigation, then adjust accordingly. This move also probably increases the safety of Kyle and his family.

If this DA takes it to court after all the evidence comes out.... Then get pissed.
So make **** up and arrest people then figure things out?

Gotcha.
AmC_OldSarge
AG
BanderaAg956 said:

AmC_OldSarge said:

P.U.T.U said:

Antioch to Kenosha

Do you know this to be true? Open carrying a long rifle and a side arm are not the same. Wouldn't that put a person hunting Wisconsin, if they are from a surrounding state in jeopardy?
Line Ate Member
AG
The whole crossing states lines thing gets really thin as well. He was 15 miles away. Heck, Kenosha could be the main place he does his shopping.

That will be a factor and he may face some sort of penalty given the Barr announcement, but defending versus destroying is going to be a pretty big hill for a prosecutor to climb maybe.
AgBQ-00
AG
fixer said:

Total garbage: DA, Chief, Judge that assembled this stupid 1st degree murder charge.

Rittenhouse didn't even fire first.

Would not be surprised if the first shot was fired by the one armed man. Will be very interesting to see what comes out. We know that all three of the shootees are seen interacting in other videos.
Post removed:
by user
aggiehawg
AG
AmC_OldSarge said:

BanderaAg956 said:

AmC_OldSarge said:

P.U.T.U said:

Antioch to Kenosha

Do you know this to be true? Open carrying a long rifle and a side arm are not the same. Wouldn't that put a person hunting Wisconsin, if they are from a surrounding state in jeopardy?

Wisconsin doesn't require permits to own a gun first off and your point about hunters is a perfect example. Frankly, I'd be more concerned about his and his parents potential exposure for gun charges under Illinois law.
WatchOle
Staff
AG
CumulusChoir said:

This is a perfect example of one of the primary issues facing this country right now. Rioters are destroying property and wrecking cities; I agree, it's awful and completely antithetical to the causes that they purport to support. However, anytime someone brings up a dissenting opinion, they're called a troll or dismissed, and it's not just a problem with conservative spaces like this board. The ideological divide in this country is so stark at the moment that I'm not sure if it can even be amended.
I'd encourage you to go back and reread your initial post. It doesn't come across as a good-faithed attempt to engage the board with a dissenting opinion. That might have been you intent, but it reads as a series of jabs and insults and that's what the board is reacting to.
Gig'em, Brandon '95
96ags
AG
fixer said:

hbtheduce said:

Gotcha.
I mean, it worked well in Waco! right?
aTm2004
AG
WatchOle said:

CumulusChoir said:

This is a perfect example of one of the primary issues facing this country right now. Rioters are destroying property and wrecking cities; I agree, it's awful and completely antithetical to the causes that they purport to support. However, anytime someone brings up a dissenting opinion, they're called a troll or dismissed, and it's not just a problem with conservative spaces like this board. The ideological divide in this country is so stark at the moment that I'm not sure if it can even be amended.
I'd encourage you to go back and reread your initial post. It doesn't come across as a good-faithed attempt to engage the board with a dissenting opinion. That might have been you intent, but it reads as a series of jabs and insults and that's what the board is reacting to.
Not helpful. -brandon
Readzilla
AG
Probably the fairest story out of New York Times. Really shows everything Kyle did was in self defense

B2Ag05
AG
Readzilla said:

Probably the fairest story out of New York Times. Really shows everything Kyle did was in self defense

I was thoroughly shocked. Kudos to that Visual Investigations team.
ABATTBQ11
AG
BanderaAg956 said:

AmC_OldSarge said:

P.U.T.U said:

Antioch to Kenosha

I would think that would be covered under privileges and immunities. If the citizens of Wisconsin can open carry, anyone can open carry.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Cliff notes? I'm not buying a subscription
Fenrir
Someone, possibly the soon to be one armed guy, shot first while the kid was retreating. Kid turned and fired at his pursuers after hearing the gunshot.

Christiaan may not have a job with the NYT for much longer, it's probably the most fact based review of evidence the NYT has ever done.
hbtheduce
AG
fixer said:

hbtheduce said:

Gotcha.

It was homicide. Both of us agree its ~probably~ justified homicide. Its not made up, but IMO its a weak case. Sitting in a jail cell (which can be easily justified), and not at home, is probably safer for everyone involved.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.