Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,898 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
FCBlitz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rattler12 said:

Faustus said:

Rattler12 said:

Faustus said:

aTm2004 said:

aggiehawg said:

Life got real for sk8ter boi.
Got real for all concerned.

Kid shot someone to death wielding a skate board.
You must have missed the part where the guy wielding the skate board hit the kid in the head with said skate board BEFORE the kid fired back. Do you think getting hit in the head with a skate board a second or third time is conducive to good health and a long life?
I've been thrashed before. Punched multiple times in the face with a broken nose after being sucker punched at a party in high school.

None of that was conducive to my health. But I've never wished that I had been armed so that I could legally kill my assailant. Nor would I wish to shoot someone trying to brain me with a skateboard.

That's clearly not what happened here, as the kid was justifiably fearful for his life. However this quote is a problem that's infecting society. Or maybe not. I've seen the site swing both ways on when it's appropriate to shoot someone before suffering an altercation, so I suspect it's more political. I doubt you'd have your kid shoot someone who hit him with a skateboard. Again this is just in reference to the quoted response and not our situation at bar.
So you would be OK with someone hitting you in the head with a skate board.... apparently you are very hard headed. If my kid was in this situation I would expect him to take whatever steps necessary to assure he came home of his own accord and in one piece.

I agree whole heartedly. Brought my boys up to treat folks twice as nice as the person is treating them.

But is a thug inserts themself into your orbit, and you didn't do anything to warrant their anger.......then you have a choice. Are you going to kill or be a victim?

We do not have a victim mentality. If a mob attacks us while driving. We will do what we can not to hurt folks with the car......but a flash of a gun or glass breaking....there will be human speed bumps.

You catch us out in the open and mob us. People will die. I will not be beaten to a pulp with a skateboard or a group of thugs with making the day an equally bad day for the other.

The recommendation is to stay away from my family and I. If you insert yourself and threaten my family. If you allow me to warn you I will but if you don't, do not be shocked if I kill you.
Betoisafurry
Where is tomball dumbass to defend his heroes?
Artorias
AG
Fox News reporter, Jonathan Hunt, on site in Kenosha, just said Kyle was a "vigilante" and while showing drone footage of him being chased before he shot the first guy, the reporter said "you see quite clearly the armed vigilante chasing people through the parking lot firing at them before hitting the first victim."

****ing fake news.
Aggie
AG
ballchain said:

Victim 1
- Felon - Registered Sex Offender (For Life)
- Domestic Abuser (July 20, 2020)
- Bail Jumping

Victim 2
-Felon - Serial Domestic Abuser (2012 & 2018)

Victim 3
- Armed while intoxicated

All 3 hailed as heroes by the left, BLM and media
Bobcat06
AG
ballchain said:

Victim 1
- Bail Jumping
Calling Mr Rosenbaum a registered sex offender is misleading. It appears that his sentence has expired.
Reginald Cousins
S
ballchain said:

Some updates:

1. Fundly for the shooter ($60k currently raised): https://fundly.com/official-kyle-rittenhouse-fund
I don't like that the organizer (American Wolf is taking 20%, but whatever I guess)

2. Stone Cold Steve Austims GoFundMe (Likely bogus according to his sister) : https://www.gofundme.com/f/249yn2bzqo

3. Stone Cold Steve Autism is a registered sex offender (with a minor)

4. sk8r boi GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/f/249ip7bjxc

Shooter fund missing now?
FCBlitz
agracer said:

1836er said:

agracer said:

Aggie95 said:

so it was a 17 y/o kid that shot rioters? Was he just there to protect the area? What was his purpose of walking around armed?

I'm all for being armed and careful....I just questions someones judgement that goes into a rioting area.
It's been asked more than once and not really answered. A jury is going to consider that when/if this goes to court. WTF was a 17yr old in an area of a riot (where he went, on purpose, armed) to "defend property" which he did not own, or have any interest in.
Could it be because, just maybe, and I'm just speculating here... given the unwillingness of the political authorities to use the force necessary to protect the lives and property of the citizenry, he felt it was his duty... even at the risk of his own life, to defend the lives and property of those either unable or unwilling to defend themselves. Given the video from earlier in the evening that shows him offering to medically care (I believe he is a trained EMT) for a couple injured BLM protesters, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

John 15:13
Again, he crossed state lines to defend property that did not belong to him nor he had an commercial interest in protecting (that we know of right now). It would be one thing if this were an adult with a commercial interest in the property in question, and he was there defending his/her property (even being from out of state). He was not only under age, he willingly went their armed to an area of know rioting.

I'm not saying he should go to jail or he was not acting in self defense, but it really is a case of use your head. If your 17yr old kid told you he was going to drive up to OK from Denton to defend property he did not own, would you open the guns safe, hand him a bunch of ammo and say, "be safe", or would you take his car keys away and tell him NFW you're doing that?

The prosecutor is going to paint a picture of a vigilante looking to harm by his actions leading up to the incident. The kid better hope his social media account doesn't have any hateful rhetoric posted or he'll have a real problem on his hand.

What a weird analysis. The ole stay in your county explanation. I guess it is ok for the Cajun Navy to save Houston butte because they had boats and not guns?

ProgN
ballchain said:

Victim 1
- Bail Jumping

Victim 2
-Felon - Serial Domestic Abuser (2012 & 2018)

Victim 3
- Armed while intoxicated
Appears to me the kid just took out the trash.
nortex97
AG
Sorry if covered already but I came across this on twitter this am and laughed.

fixer
So police chief and other Kenosha authorities willfully allowed the rioting to occur.

And a 17 yrd old kid comes from out of town and shows them up in 1 night.

Yeah...put the murder charge on that guy cleaning up.

perfect sense.
Old Sarge
AG
Amazing....Sk8ter boi wore glasses and still did not see it coming.
"Green" is the new RED.
ttu_85
agdaddy04 said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

hbtheduce said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Police shoot someone in the back 7 times and show no effort to restrain. This isn't standard protocol. Killing this man was a choice on the cops part.

A minor brings an AR-15 across state lines, and tries to play cop. Kills 2 people because he doesn't know what to do with his gun and walks past the same police department that shot an unarmed man in the back.

So that makes 3 people dead because of the police, but somehow people want to make this a binary argument about left and right.

I obviously do not agree with many on this board but I don't think you're evil. I don't think cops should be defunded, I think should be trained better when so many obviously are not trained well. I think it should be more difficult to become a cop and you should earn the right to carry a weapon.

Did you miss the part where he wrestled with three of them while they tried to restrain him and then refused to follow orders? You put the police in danger they are going to shoot you, plain and simple.

They weren't in danger. There multiple cops thus multiple guns and kids in the car.

They have no idea what he's reaching for. Point remains - he made the decision to fight them and now he's paying the price.

They made a decision to kill when he walked away. They cops were afraid. It's bad decision making. Their weapon should not be their source of power. Their power should be the collective decision making of highly trained officers.

Why didn't the cops kill the kid with the AR15?
It's seems to me like they made a collective decision not to kill him.

You need to breathe through your nose if you are going to oxygen to that noggin of yours.
lazy.

You may have just taken the pole position for biggest idiot on this site.
IDK he has lots of competition W18. O.M.A. and a hell of a bunch of new posters, most of us have not heard of before.
JB99
AG
Rosenbaum's personal pronouns are was/were
Fat Black Swan
AG

CW Griswold
L8TR SK8TR

-
SLAM

HE'S ASSOCIATED WITH A EUROPEAN NEO NAZI PRISON GANG!

*fails to do the simplest google search ever*

The absolute state of the left and actual facts.
Fat Black Swan
AG

TexasAggie_02
AG
SLAM said:

HE'S ASSOCIATED WITH A EUROPEAN NEO NAZI PRISON GANG!

*fails to do the simplest google search ever*

The absolute state of the left and actual facts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5.11_Tactical

Quote:

5.11 Tactical started in Modesto, California as a clothing line created by mountain climber Royal Robbins. Upon reaching the top of a climb in Yosemite California, he noticed that the trousers that he was wearing were not suited for climbing.
Quote:

The name "5.11" comes from the highest rock climbing difficulty level that was listed in the Yosemite Decimal System at Yosemite National Park, which was developed by Robbins in the 1950s.
the media is so lazy/dumb

hunter2012
AG
5.11 makes him a LARPer, not the boogeyman. I'm starting to think that the left thinks half the country is in the klan or having mass book-burnings in secret underground stadiums trying to ritually resurrect Hitler or something. I guess to a lib(hammer) every white guy looks like a grand wizard(nail), they really are tools.
Kozmozag
hey antifa. Don't attack with a skateboard to a gunfight.
BQ78
AG
Don't agree, if he was firing ballistic tips the Pedo's head would have been cracked open and we would have been looking at blasted brain tissue in the video of him. With the muzzle velocity of an AR, the damage to the guy's arm at PBR would not be inconsistent with what we saw.
CumulusChoir
It's pretty neat how people on this forum are just cool with advocating violence against people they disagree with. Open dialogue gives way to literal murder, which is fine if it's the police or a "good guy with a gun" doing it.

Of course, y'all don't view it as murder, huh? In the eyes of freedom-loving Republicans, getting gunned down by police is the obvious consequence of not bowing down to government authority.

And no, I'm not some Biden-supporting commie-BLM-Antifa whatever that y'all like to claim everyone who goes against the hivemend on this board is.

Great job embodying the Aggie spirit, y'all.
aggielostinETX
AG
CumulusChoir said:

It's pretty neat how people on this forum are just cool with advocating violence against people they disagree with. Open dialogue gives way to literal murder, which is fine if it's the police or a "good guy with a gun" doing it.

Of course, y'all don't view it as murder, huh? In the eyes of freedom-loving Republicans, getting gunned down by police is the obvious consequence of not bowing down to government authority.

And no, I'm not some Biden-supporting commie-BLM-Antifa whatever that y'all like to claim everyone who goes against the hivemend on this board is.

2/10.
96ags
AG
CumulusChoir said:

Everybody welcome the new troll.

End Of Message
AG
CumulusChoir said:

This post deserves to be mocked into oblivion.
FamousAgg
I don't think anyone should die because of their beliefs. I do think that if you attack someone, hit them with a skateboard, and run at them pointing a pistol at them, they are within their rights to fire at you in self defense.
1872walker
CumulusChoir said:

I'm cool with law and order as well as accountability for actions. If the state won't fairly arbitrate that, then we end up as a lawless society and this thread shows the results of that.

So if government won't hold citizens accountable for breaking laws and maintaining order as a peaceful society, then someone will step in to fill that void once that lawlessness reaches their doorstep.
combat wombat™
AG
CumulusChoir said:

Are you dense? The open dialog stopped when they started chasing him, throwing things at him, and beating him.
ShaggySLC
CumulusChoir said:

What the hell are you talking about? Burning down businesses all across the town, screaming mfer in neighbor hoods late at night, and beating people isn't open dialogue. Bowing down to government authority is now following laws and simple commands from police? No one is accusing you of what you claim, most will just think you're an idiot.
Reginald Cousins
S
CumulusChoir said:

As of this quote, you don't have a single star on your post.

Gonna have to turn it up to compete, snowflake.
CumulusChoir
This is a perfect example of one of the primary issues facing this country right now. Rioters are destroying property and wrecking cities; I agree, it's awful and completely antithetical to the causes that they purport to support. However, anytime someone brings up a dissenting opinion, they're called a troll or dismissed, and it's not just a problem with conservative spaces like this board. The ideological divide in this country is so stark at the moment that I'm not sure if it can even be amended.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Tanya 93
Prognightmare said:

CumulusChoir said:

CanyonAg77
AG
CumulusChoir said:

This is a perfect example of one of the primary issues facing this country right now. Rioters are destroying property and wrecking cities; I agree, it's awful and completely antithetical to the causes that they purport to support. However, anytime someone brings up a dissenting opinion, they're called a troll or dismissed, and it's not just a problem with conservative spaces like this board. The ideological divide in this country is so stark at the moment that I'm not sure if it can even be amended.
Doubling down on your condescension toward this board.

Good move.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.