Dude shoots attacking rioters

144,007 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
samurai_science
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SirLurksALot said:

daggertx said:

SirLurksALot said:

The TC Jester said:

Say what you want about yellow shirt guy but when he and his buddies were being aggressively approached and even touched/shoved, he did his best to make peace and even ended up talking and hugging it out with one of the female protesters who calmed down once he stated that he wants the same things as her and that they are just there to protect the business from being destroyed (something like that). He seemed like a pretty dweeby guy amped up on adrenaline to some extent, but the mob was not approaching these guys peacefully at all and I can understand being on edge or "twitchy" in that situation. They were using flag/banner poles as javelins and throwing other objects at them. Also pushed a burning dumpster at them.

The rooftop koreans weren't just on rooftops btw. And it would have been stupid to remain exclusively on the rooftop of this building when the violent communist mob could just ignite it in a matter of minutes or seconds imo.

You can't ignite a building if you get shot first.

Responsible gun owners have a duty to deescalate and avoid potentially volatile situations. Their presence on the streets only antagonized the the rioters and wasn't helpful of their stated goals (defending property).

Defend the property from inside or on the roof and unleash hell on anyone trying to break in or burn the building down.
If he was on the roof defending the car dealership he still would have a Murder Charge from the Democrats that run the town.

I disagree.

You are allowed to be wrong.

Sitting on a roof shooting someone in a democrat run city.....hmmmmmm
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Que Te Gusta Mas said:

Video sync of first act of self-defense from two angles.

To make sure I comply with Texags new rules. Looks like self defense to me. No bill.
dBoy99
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Que Te Gusta Mas said:

To make sure I comply with Texags new rules. Looks like self defense to me. No bill.

I am part of the problem and you're the victim...
hbtheduce
AG
aggiehawg said:

hbtheduce said:

aggiehawg said:

Muy said:

That's how you bring reality to the mob, look how they all disappear.
We'll see tonight, unfortunately I don't think BLM and Antifa will back down. They want a Kent State, not a civilian teenager as their poster boy Satan.

Thank god the kid never took a photo in a MAGA hat.
Could be whistling past the graveyard on that assessment. Kid did post a lot about supporting cops. Wouldn't be surprised if one existed or if it doesn't exist will be created and make the rounds on CNN, MSNBC, etc.

He supported cops in old rural union democrat country. His parents are probably blue-dog dems, It is not a guarantee that his parents supported Trump, much less him.
samurai_science
Faustus said:

scottimus said:

Faustus said:

aTm2004 said:

aggiehawg said:

Life got real for sk8ter boi.
Got real for all concerned.

Kid shot someone to death wielding a skate board. He was obviously defending himself, but he crossed state lines to defend property that wasn't his (let's be honest, he heeded the clarion call to confront protesters/rioters/enemy, not to defend random third-party property), and shot to death someone looking to hit him with a skate board.

The blame also lies with the militia/counter-protesters/whatever that allowed the kid to get separated from the group and be put in a position to where he was scared enough shoot people, and with the protesters/rioters who felt empowered/angered/scared enough to try to apprehend/accost/assault their perceived enemy.

This is a **** show on all sides at this point, started by the left leaning protesters/rioters. The protests themselves are counter-productive and plays into the right's narrative about lawlessness. Absolutely need to be reigned in, and looters/violent offenders arrested and prosecuted.

Social media tends to radicalize both sides. This site lauds a kid's killing of other Americans because it's the right Americans, in this case sk8ter boi. It's reading stuff like on this thread that probably emboldened the kid to arm himself and go take matters into his own hand against evil.

The kid was a hero to people who radicalized him and sent him forth to combat the enemy. Palestinians revere child suicide bombers/knifers too who kill Israelis, because it's in the name of righteousness. At least the kids wasn't killed fighting for the cause.
Logic falls off a cliff here.

Protecting life, liberty, and property are righteous American values. Someone did not "radicalize" him, on the contrary he seemed quite aware, prepared, and....fearful of his life.

Again, logically, a suicide bomber would not have that fear....also probably not run away from a mob..

Terrible argument.
You don't think Palestinians think the same sort of thing in "resisting the occupation" blah, blah righteous values?

The only reason a kid arms himself and goes to confront an enemy "aware, prepared, and . . . fearful for his life" is because he's been radicalized and encouraged to do so by others. This didn't happen in a vacuum. It does not occur to a child sua sponte. Becoming engorged on inflammatory rhetoric on social media (e.g. protecting "righteous American values") is almost always a component, if not the key factor.

I don't excuse the leftists/protesters/looters from this process of radicalization and reinforcement feedback. It's exactly the same.
We need more of Kyle Rittenhouse not less, unless you like Venezuela?

I plan to keep on teaching the constitution and history of this country, apparently that is called "radical" now. LOL

aggiehawg
AG
The TC Jester said:

aggiehawg said:

Muy said:

We'll see tonight, unfortunately I don't think BLM and Antifa will back down. They want a Kent State, not a civilian teenager as their poster boy Satan.
My prediction is that armed civilians will stand down and be nonexistent tonight and that rioters are going to wreak extreme havoc on the city.
Not from what I have seen in various places. This kid trying to protect them has really embarrassed the Kenoshans. They are organizing themselves tonight. They want their town back.

Contrasts slightly (sarc) with Kent State. There the locals called in the feds so they themselves didn't have to have to defend themselves. Kenoshans are done with waiting to be rescued.
Faustus
Rattler12 said:

Faustus said:

aTm2004 said:

aggiehawg said:

Kid shot someone to death wielding a skate board.
You must have missed the part where the guy wielding the skate board hit the kid in the head with said skate board BEFORE the kid fired back. Do you think getting hit in the head with a skate board a second or third time is conducive to good health and a long life?
I've been thrashed before. Punched multiple times in the face with a broken nose after being sucker punched at a party in high school.

None of that was conducive to my health. But I've never wished that I had been armed so that I could legally kill my assailant. Nor would I wish to shoot someone trying to brain me with a skateboard.

That's clearly not what happened here, as the kid was justifiably fearful for his life. However this quote is a problem that's infecting society. Or maybe not. I've seen the site swing both ways on when it's appropriate to shoot someone before suffering an altercation, so I suspect it's more political. I doubt you'd have your kid shoot someone who hit him with a skateboard. Again this is just in reference to the quoted response and not our situation at bar.
Dad-O-Lot
AG
Is this about it:

"No Justice, No Peace"

"No Peace, No Mercy"
samurai_science
Faustus said:

Rattler12 said:

Faustus said:

aTm2004 said:

aggiehawg said:

You must have missed the part where the guy wielding the skate board hit the kid in the head with said skate board BEFORE the kid fired back. Do you think getting hit in the head with a skate board a second or third time is conducive to good health and a long life?
I've been thrashed before. Punched multiple times in the face after being sucker punched at a party in high school.
None of that was conducive to my health. But I've never wished that I had been armed so that I could legally kill my assailant. That appears to be the standard your setting, albeit with a much less deadly instrument and less blows.

That's clearly not what happened here, as the kid was justifiably fearful for his life. However this quote is a problem that's infecting society. Or maybe not. I've seen the site swing both ways on when it's appropriate to shoot someone before suffering an altercation, so I suspect it's more political than you'd have your kid shoot someone who hit him with a skateboard. Again this is just in reference to the quoted response.
We have seen skate boards used in horrific violence already, they are a deadly weapon, especially in a mob.
Post removed:
by user
SirLurksALot
daggertx said:

SirLurksALot said:

daggertx said:

SirLurksALot said:

The TC Jester said:

Say what you want about yellow shirt guy but when he and his buddies were being aggressively approached and even touched/shoved, he did his best to make peace and even ended up talking and hugging it out with one of the female protesters who calmed down once he stated that he wants the same things as her and that they are just there to protect the business from being destroyed (something like that). He seemed like a pretty dweeby guy amped up on adrenaline to some extent, but the mob was not approaching these guys peacefully at all and I can understand being on edge or "twitchy" in that situation. They were using flag/banner poles as javelins and throwing other objects at them. Also pushed a burning dumpster at them.

The rooftop koreans weren't just on rooftops btw. And it would have been stupid to remain exclusively on the rooftop of this building when the violent communist mob could just ignite it in a matter of minutes or seconds imo.

You can't ignite a building if you get shot first.

Responsible gun owners have a duty to deescalate and avoid potentially volatile situations. Their presence on the streets only antagonized the the rioters and wasn't helpful of their stated goals (defending property).

Defend the property from inside or on the roof and unleash hell on anyone trying to break in or burn the building down.
If he was on the roof defending the car dealership he still would have a Murder Charge from the Democrats that run the town.

I disagree.

You are allowed to be wrong.

Sitting on a roof shooting someone in a democrat run city.....hmmmmmm

Lol so no one claims self defense in democrat cities?

Deadly force is a clearly authorized response to burglary or attempted arson of an inhabited building.

Deadly force in response to an unarmed person charging at you isn't as clear.

By the way the sheriff of Kenosha County is a Republican and endorsed the current DA. Kenosha is not Portland.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kenoshanews.com/news/graveley-to-run-for-district-attorney/article_d68c60c0-a6b0-51ed-b5e1-fee684b27558.amp.html
samurai_science
And? The Mayor is Democrat, and the city voted majority for Hillary.

Its Democrat run.

That "republican" sheriff has been protesting recently with BLM and I heard him speak today. Hes garbage

Kyle was charged with Murder because of politics and he will beat that charge.

Kyle a patriot and has a head start on watering the Tree of Liberty.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Faustus said:

Nor would I wish to shoot someone trying to brain me with a skateboard.

this doesn't seem very smart.
hbtheduce
AG
knoxtom said:

So to make sure I understand what happened here...

Kyle, a 17 year old kid, decided he was going to get his AK and defend some property in another state, even though he didn't know the people who owned the property.

Kyle sees someone looting is chased 50-100 yards by a man attempting to assault him and kills them with a head shot at point blank range, even though he wasn't protecting himself or his personal property

People see him shoot a guy in the head and give chase, one of whom hits him with a skateboard

Kyle shoots the skateboarder in the chest and kills him too, also shoots another person in the arm that is actively removing a pistol from his waistband

Kyle flees the scene to the police to report the shooting and goes back to his home state where he is eventually arrested

And the kicker... Texags thinks he is a hero.

Literally does everything wrong, does everything against what the NRA and gun advocates teach, and you guys think he is a hero.

I just want to make sure I have it all right. wrong

Not even close scrub.

Edit: to be fair, I doubt the NRA encourages minors to open carry rifles where it is illegal to do. But TBH IDGAF about teachings of the NRA as communists burn down this city.
BTKAG97
AG
22 pages in so this may have been answered. Given that 2 peopple had firearms, how did the mob decide which one should be chased down and beat?
Artorias
AG
Faustus said:

I doubt you'd have your kid shoot someone who hit him with a skateboard. Again this is just in reference to the quoted response and not our situation at bar.
If my son was being chased by a mob of rioters/looters/ANTIFA and they hit him in the head with a skateboard, I would ABSOLUTELY want him to shoot in self defense and get to safety. No question, no hesitation.
ProgN
aggiehawg said:

No doubt the guy who was shot in the arm had a gun.

Artorias
AG
Prognightmare said:

A felon in a mob of rioters and looters? Weird...
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Lol so no one claims self defense in democrat cities?
Considering the rates of release, depends on melanin levels.

TRADUCTOR
lol Hawg, what...arm?
Prognightmare said:

aggiehawg said:

No doubt the guy who was shot in the arm had a gun.

J. Walter Weatherman
tomball_demogorgon said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Police shoot someone in the back 7 times and show no effort to restrain. This isn't standard protocol. Killing this man was a choice on the cops part.

A minor brings an AR-15 across state lines, and tries to play cop. Kills 2 people because he doesn't know what to do with his gun and walks past the same police department that shot an unarmed man in the back.

So that makes 3 people dead because of the police, but somehow people want to make this a binary argument about left and right.

I obviously do not agree with many on this board but I don't think you're evil. I don't think cops should be defunded, I think should be trained better when so many obviously are not trained well. I think it should be more difficult to become a cop and you should earn the right to carry a weapon.

Did you miss the part where he wrestled with three of them while they tried to restrain him and then refused to follow orders? You put the police in danger they are going to shoot you, plain and simple.

They weren't in danger. There multiple cops thus multiple guns and kids in the car.

They have no idea what he's reaching for. Point remains - he made the decision to fight them and now he's paying the price.

They made a decision to kill when he walked away. They cops were afraid. It's bad decision making. Their weapon should not be their source of power. Their power should be the collective decision making of highly trained officers.

Why didn't the cops kill the kid with the AR15?
It's seems to me like they made a collective decision not to kill him.

I'm continuously amazed someone can be this intentionally obtuse. They made the decision to shoot when he reached into his car, potentially for a weapon.

And they didn't shoot the kid with the AR15 because he followed their orders. So thanks for making my point for me. Listen to the cops, don't get shot. It's that simple. These deaths are on Jacob Blake and the democratic leadership in Wisconsin, oh and the two morons who decided to attack a guy with a gun.
Wrecking__Crew
AG
Que Te Gusta Mas said:

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or does there look like there could be another shooter in the right side video. It looks like the guy in the black does something shady as they run off and while the red shirt guy is in between them.
fixer
Dad-O-Lot said:

Is this about it:

"No Justice, No Peace"

"No Peace, No Mercy"

"No peace, watch my bolt release"
hbtheduce
AG
There was probably some in-group preference as well. Supposedly he was flashing police hand signs to them as he approached. Speaking their "language" will rapidly build trust in a chaotic situation.
txaggie_08
AG
Wrecking__Crew said:

Que Te Gusta Mas said:

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or does there look like there could be another shooter in the right side video. It looks like the guy in the black does something shady as they run off and while the red shirt guy is in between them.

The guy in black coming up from behind? That actually looks plausible. There's for sure one shot that goes off while the kid is still running away. The videos not clear from there, but I'm not sure the kid ever turned around to fire at the guy in red? The guy in black's arm is extends out almost as if he's firing a gun. Is he the one that shot the guy in red?
tylercsbn9
AG
hbtheduce said:

aggiehawg said:

hbtheduce said:

aggiehawg said:

Muy said:

Thank god the kid never took a photo in a MAGA hat.
Could be whistling past the graveyard on that assessment. Kid did post a lot about supporting cops. Wouldn't be surprised if one existed or if it doesn't exist will be created and make the rounds on CNN, MSNBC, etc.

He supported cops in old rural union democrat country. His parents are probably blue-dog dems, It is not a guarantee that his parents supported Trump, much less him.
Media already found a picture of him at a Trump rally and his tik-toc confirmed it. Media will eat that **** up.

BadMoonRisin
AG
uhhh nm
It's not the severity of the punishment that deters crime; it's the certainty of it.
TRADUCTOR
Say hello to facial recognition used for evil
Wrecking__Crew
AG
txaggie_08 said:

Wrecking__Crew said:

Que Te Gusta Mas said:

The guy in black coming up from behind? That actually looks plausible. There's for sure one shot that goes off while the kid is still running away. The videos not clear from there, but I'm not sure the kid ever turned around to fire at the guy in red? The guy in black's arm is extends out almost as if he's firing a gun. Is he the one that shot the guy in red?

Yeah that guy, arm straight out. Option two is he had his phone out filming, which would be potentially damning evidence going either way.... but I don't know about you but i do not hold my phone with a straight arm when I'm filming. Another weird visual is the interaction between the two as they meet at the body. Something smells foul here.
Artorias
AG
Wrecking__Crew said:

txaggie_08 said:

Wrecking__Crew said:

Que Te Gusta Mas said:

Yeah that guy, arm straight out. Option two is he had his phone out filming, which would be potentially damning evidence going either way.... but I don't know about you but i do not hold my phone with a straight arm when I'm filming. Another weird visual is the interaction between the two as they meet at the body. Something smells foul here.
If it is the guy who takes his shirt off to render aid, he is a amateur journalist who was covering the riots. He was just on Tucker talking about what he saw.
McKinney Ag69
AG
SirLurksALot
Wrecking__Crew said:

txaggie_08 said:

Wrecking__Crew said:

Que Te Gusta Mas said:

I've seen said on Twitter that the guy in black is apparently a reporter that had been out filming all night.

tomball_demogorgon
AG
hbtheduce said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Police shoot someone in the back 7 times and show no effort to restrain. This isn't standard protocol. Killing this man was a choice on the cops part.

A minor brings an AR-15 across state lines, and tries to play cop. Kills 2 people because he doesn't know what to do with his gun and walks past the same police department that shot an unarmed man in the back.

So that makes 3 people dead because of the police, but somehow people want to make this a binary argument about left and right.

I obviously do not agree with many on this board but I don't think you're evil. I don't think cops should be defunded, I think should be trained better when so many obviously are not trained well. I think it should be more difficult to become a cop and you should earn the right to carry a weapon.

Did you miss the part where he wrestled with three of them while they tried to restrain him and then refused to follow orders? You put the police in danger they are going to shoot you, plain and simple.

They weren't in danger. There multiple cops thus multiple guns and kids in the car.

They have no idea what he's reaching for. Point remains - he made the decision to fight them and now he's paying the price.

They made a decision to kill when he walked away. They cops were afraid. It's bad decision making. Their weapon should not be their source of power. Their power should be the collective decision making of highly trained officers.

You need to breathe through your nose if you are going to oxygen to that noggin of yours.
lazy.
agdaddy04
AG
tomball_demogorgon said:

hbtheduce said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

You need to breathe through your nose if you are going to oxygen to that noggin of yours.
lazy.

You may have just taken the pole position for biggest idiot on this site.
Rattler12
Faustus said:

Rattler12 said:

Faustus said:

aTm2004 said:

aggiehawg said:

I've been thrashed before. Punched multiple times in the face with a broken nose after being sucker punched at a party in high school.

None of that was conducive to my health. But I've never wished that I had been armed so that I could legally kill my assailant. Nor would I wish to shoot someone trying to brain me with a skateboard.

That's clearly not what happened here, as the kid was justifiably fearful for his life. However this quote is a problem that's infecting society. Or maybe not. I've seen the site swing both ways on when it's appropriate to shoot someone before suffering an altercation, so I suspect it's more political. I doubt you'd have your kid shoot someone who hit him with a skateboard. Again this is just in reference to the quoted response and not our situation at bar.
So you would be OK with someone hitting you in the head with a skate board.... apparently you are very hard headed. If my kid was in this situation I would expect him to take whatever steps necessary to assure he came home of his own accord and in one piece.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.