Dude shoots attacking rioters

144,005 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
tomball_demogorgon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GeorgiAg said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Police shoot someone in the back 7 times and show no effort to restrain. This isn't standard protocol. Killing this man was a choice on the cops part.

A minor brings an AR-15 across state lines, and tries to play cop. Kills 2 people because he doesn't know what to do with his gun and walks past the same police department that shot an unarmed man in the back.

Did you watch the video?

Kid held off three attackers trying to kill him in a hostile mob.

He shouldn't have shown up with a gun and should used restraint if he was willing to use it. What I don't understand is why the same level of self defense can't be applied to the others on the street. He was being chased because he killed someone.
SirLurksALot
daggertx said:

SirLurksALot said:

The TC Jester said:

Say what you want about yellow shirt guy but when he and his buddies were being aggressively approached and even touched/shoved, he did his best to make peace and even ended up talking and hugging it out with one of the female protesters who calmed down once he stated that he wants the same things as her and that they are just there to protect the business from being destroyed (something like that). He seemed like a pretty dweeby guy amped up on adrenaline to some extent, but the mob was not approaching these guys peacefully at all and I can understand being on edge or "twitchy" in that situation. They were using flag/banner poles as javelins and throwing other objects at them. Also pushed a burning dumpster at them.

The rooftop koreans weren't just on rooftops btw. And it would have been stupid to remain exclusively on the rooftop of this building when the violent communist mob could just ignite it in a matter of minutes or seconds imo.

You can't ignite a building if you get shot first.

Responsible gun owners have a duty to deescalate and avoid potentially volatile situations. Their presence on the streets only antagonized the the rioters and wasn't helpful of their stated goals (defending property).

Defend the property from inside or on the roof and unleash hell on anyone trying to break in or burn the building down.
If he was on the roof defending the car dealership he still would have a Murder Charge from the Democrats that run the town.

I disagree.

J. Walter Weatherman
tomball_demogorgon said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Police shoot someone in the back 7 times and show no effort to restrain. This isn't standard protocol. Killing this man was a choice on the cops part.

A minor brings an AR-15 across state lines, and tries to play cop. Kills 2 people because he doesn't know what to do with his gun and walks past the same police department that shot an unarmed man in the back.

So that makes 3 people dead because of the police, but somehow people want to make this a binary argument about left and right.

I obviously do not agree with many on this board but I don't think you're evil. I don't think cops should be defunded, I think should be trained better when so many obviously are not trained well. I think it should be more difficult to become a cop and you should earn the right to carry a weapon.

Did you miss the part where he wrestled with three of them while they tried to restrain him and then refused to follow orders? You put the police in danger they are going to shoot you, plain and simple.

They weren't in danger. There multiple cops thus multiple guns and kids in the car.

They have no idea what he's reaching for. Point remains - he made the decision to fight them and now he's paying the price.
AgBQ-00
AG
tomball_demogorgon said:

GeorgiAg said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Did you watch the video?

He shouldn't have shown up with a gun and should used restraint if he was willing to use it. What I don't understand is why the same level of self defense can't be applied to the others on the street. He was being chased because he killed someone.

All of your asking points have been verified false.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
tomball_demogorgon said:

GeorgiAg said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Did you watch the video?

Wait so he shouldn't show up with a gun? How do you feel about the Antifa pieces of **** with Molotov cocktails, bricks, pipes, etc.

He killed someone becuase they were chasing him with a Molotov cocktail.
Rattler12
Muy said:

That's how you bring reality to the mob, look how they all disappear.
After the shooting started all you saw on the black dude that kicked the kid in the head was the back of his head, his butt and the soles of his sneakers... brave man.
scottimus
AG
Faustus said:

aTm2004 said:

aggiehawg said:

Life got real for sk8ter boi.
Got real for all concerned.

Kid shot someone to death wielding a skate board. He was obviously defending himself, but he crossed state lines to defend property that wasn't his (let's be honest, he heeded the clarion call to confront protesters/rioters/enemy, not to defend random third-party property), and shot to death someone looking to hit him with a skate board.

The blame also lies with the militia/counter-protesters/whatever that allowed the kid to get separated from the group and be put in a position to where he was scared enough shoot people, and with the protesters/rioters who felt empowered/angered/scared enough to try to apprehend/accost/assault their perceived enemy.

This is a **** show on all sides at this point, started by the left leaning protesters/rioters. The protests themselves are counter-productive and plays into the right's narrative about lawlessness. Absolutely need to be reigned in, and looters/violent offenders arrested and prosecuted.

Social media tends to radicalize both sides. This site lauds a kid's killing of other Americans because it's the right Americans, in this case sk8ter boi. It's reading stuff like on this thread that probably emboldened the kid to arm himself and go take matters into his own hand against evil.

The kid was a hero to people who radicalized him and sent him forth to combat the enemy. Palestinians revere child suicide bombers/knifers too who kill Israelis, because it's in the name of righteousness. At least the kids wasn't killed fighting for the cause.
Logic falls off a cliff here.

Protecting life, liberty, and property are righteous American values. Someone did not "radicalize" him, on the contrary he seemed quite aware, prepared, and....fearful of his life.

Again, logically, a suicide bomber would not have that fear....also probably not run away from a mob..

Terrible argument.
tomball_demogorgon
AG

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

So that makes 3 people dead because of the police, but somehow people want to make this a binary argument about left and right.

I obviously do not agree with many on this board but I don't think you're evil. I don't think cops should be defunded, I think should be trained better when so many obviously are not trained well. I think it should be more difficult to become a cop and you should earn the right to carry a weapon.

Did you miss the part where he wrestled with three of them while they tried to restrain him and then refused to follow orders? You put the police in danger they are going to shoot you, plain and simple.

They weren't in danger. There multiple cops thus multiple guns and kids in the car.

They have no idea what he's reaching for. Point remains - he made the decision to fight them and now he's paying the price.

They made a decision to kill when he walked away. They cops were afraid. It's bad decision making. Their weapon should not be their source of power. Their power should be the collective decision making of highly trained officers.

Why didn't the cops kill the kid with the AR15?
It's seems to me like they made a collective decision not to kill him.
scottimus
AG
tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

They made a decision to kill when he walked away. They cops were afraid. It's bad decision making. Their weapon should not be their source of power. Their power should be the collective decision making of highly trained officers.

BECAUSE HE CALLED THEM!

HTH
Rattler12
tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

They weren't in danger. There were multiple cops thus multiple guns and kids in the car.
You should become a police officer. Then you could show every other police officer in the nation by example how it should be done.
aggiehawg
AG
Muy said:

We'll see tonight, unfortunately I don't think BLM and Antifa will back down. They want a Kent State, not a civilian teenager as their poster boy Satan.
4stringAg
AG
tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

They weren't in danger. There were multiple cops thus multiple guns and kids in the car.
So what's your solution? Let him go in the car, get his gun and come out blasting? Let a rapist with an active warrant drive off with kids in the car after he's assaulted police?
The TC Jester
Faustus said:

aTm2004 said:

aggiehawg said:

Kid shot someone to death wielding a skate board. He was obviously defending himself, but he crossed state lines to defend property that wasn't his (let's be honest, he heeded the clarion call to confront protesters/rioters/enemy, not to defend random third-party property), and shot to death someone looking to hit him with a skate board.

The blame also lies with the militia/counter-protesters/whatever that allowed the kid to get separated from the group and be put in a position to where he was scared enough shoot people, and with the protesters/rioters who felt empowered/angered/scared enough to try to apprehend/accost/assault their perceived enemy.

This is a **** show on all sides at this point, started by the left leaning protesters/rioters. The protests themselves are counter-productive and plays into the right's narrative about lawlessness. Absolutely need to be reigned in, and looters/violent offenders arrested and prosecuted.

Social media tends to radicalize both sides. This site lauds a kid's killing of other Americans because it's the right Americans, in this case sk8ter boi. It's reading stuff like on this thread that probably emboldened the kid to arm himself and go take matters into his own hand against evil.

The kid is a hero to people who radicalized him and sent him forth to combat the enemy. Palestinians revere child suicide bombers/knifers too who kill Israelis, because it's in the name of righteousness. At least the kid himself wasn't killed fighting for the cause.
Wow, so much dumb. Comparing us to radical Islamists brainwashing and sending this kid out in the streets to kill?

Are you f-ing high?

YOUR PEOPLE in power and in the media and in teaching positions have been doing exactly this for how long now? These violent rioters are literal terrorists, acting out based on lies and years of conditioning from democrat powers that be. THEIR WHOLE CAUSE IS A LIE.

INCREDIBLE. THESE PEOPLE ARE BURNING CITIES DOWN AND HAVE HURT COUNTLESS PEOPLE AND EVEN KILLED.
aggielostinETX
AG
tomball_demogorgon said:

GeorgiAg said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Did you watch the video?

He killed a guy trying to light him on fire
Faustus
Vader Was Framed said:

Just a flesh wound. Doesn't he have some saline spray?
Black Knight: 'Tis but a scratch.
King Arthur: A scratch!? Your arm's off!
Black Knight: No, it isn't.
King Arthur: Well, what's that then?!
Black Knight: I've had worse.
dBoy99
AG
tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Check this out. This is why you don't let a suspect reach into his car...

I am part of the problem and you're the victim...
Ol_Ag_02
AG
tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Becuase the kid walked over to the cops, signaled he was surrendering and gave them his gun.

The piece of **** black dude had just finished resisting arrest, and had been tased.

Are you really this incompetent?
The TC Jester
aggiehawg said:

Muy said:

We'll see tonight, unfortunately I don't think BLM and Antifa will back down. They want a Kent State, not a civilian teenager as their poster boy Satan.
My prediction is that armed civilians will stand down and be nonexistent tonight and that rioters are going to wreak extreme havoc on the city.
dBoy99
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Wait so he shouldn't show up with a gun? How do you feel about the Antifa pieces of **** with Molotov cocktails, bricks, pipes, etc.

He killed someone becuase they were chasing him with a Molotov cocktail.
It was a ziploc bag.

I am part of the problem and you're the victim...
aggielostinETX
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Becuase the kid walked over to the cops, signaled he was surrendering and gave them his gun.

The piece of **** black dude had just finished resisting arrest, and had been tased.

Yes xe is
tomball_demogorgon
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Becuase the kid walked him to the cops singled he was surrendering and gave them his gun.

Take a step off the edge mate. Having a discussion no?
Rattler12
Faustus said:

aTm2004 said:

aggiehawg said:

Kid shot someone to death wielding a skate board.
You must have missed the part where the guy wielding the skate board hit the kid in the head with said skate board BEFORE the kid fired back. Do you think getting hit in the head with a skate board a second or third time is conducive to good health and a long life?
1836er
AG
GeorgiAg said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Did you watch the video?

No kidding, I'm thoroughly impressed by how well he defended himself while being attacked by multiple assailants, and not injuring any innocent bystanders in the process. I

If I were under the same kind of attack I can only hope I would perform that well under pressure. He might only be 17 years old, but in the heat of the moment and with his life on the line, he exhibited a great deal of poise.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Kid shot someone to death wielding a skate board. He was obviously defending himself,
Ya think?

Muy
AG
tomball_demogorgon said:

GeorgiAg said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Did you watch the video?

Wrong, they shouldn't have attacked someone carrying a gun.
hbtheduce
AG
tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

You need to breathe through your nose if you are going to oxygen to that noggin of yours.
hbtheduce
AG
aggiehawg said:

Muy said:

Thank god the kid never took a photo in a MAGA hat.
Faustus
scottimus said:

Faustus said:

aTm2004 said:

aggiehawg said:

The kid was a hero to people who radicalized him and sent him forth to combat the enemy. Palestinians revere child suicide bombers/knifers too who kill Israelis, because it's in the name of righteousness. At least the kids wasn't killed fighting for the cause.
Logic falls off a cliff here.

Protecting life, liberty, and property are righteous American values. Someone did not "radicalize" him, on the contrary he seemed quite aware, prepared, and....fearful of his life.

Again, logically, a suicide bomber would not have that fear....also probably not run away from a mob..

Terrible argument.
You don't think Palestinians think the same sort of thing in "resisting the occupation" blah, blah righteous values?

The only reason a kid arms himself and goes to confront an enemy "aware, prepared, and . . . fearful for his life" is because he's been radicalized and encouraged to do so by others. This didn't happen in a vacuum. It does not occur to a child sua sponte. Becoming engorged on inflammatory rhetoric on social media (e.g. protecting "righteous American values") is almost always a component, if not the key factor.

I don't excuse the leftists/protesters/looters from this process of radicalization and reinforcement feedback. It's exactly the same.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
tomball_demogorgon said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Becuase the kid walked him to the cops singled he was surrendering and gave them his gun.

Take a step off the edge mate. Having a discussion no?

Liberals and Corona Bros are enemies of this country. Time to start acting like it.
aggiehawg
AG
hbtheduce said:

aggiehawg said:

Muy said:

Thank god the kid never took a photo in a MAGA hat.
Could be whistling past the graveyard on that assessment. Kid did post a lot about supporting cops. Wouldn't be surprised if one existed or if it doesn't exist will be created and make the rounds on CNN, MSNBC, etc.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Quote:

The only reason a kid arms himself and goes to confront an enemy "aware, prepared, and . . . fearful for his life" is because he's been radicalized and encouraged to do so by others. This didn't happen in a vacuum

maybe...just maybe he's responding directly to the rioters? or do they get no blame and serve no consequences in your world?

edit to say i see you now edited your post to cover some tracks.
DTP02
AG
Faustus said:

aTm2004 said:

aggiehawg said:

Kid shot someone to death wielding a skate board. He was obviously defending himself, but he crossed state lines to defend property that wasn't his (let's be honest, he heeded the clarion call to confront protesters/rioters/enemy, not to defend random third-party property), and shot to death someone looking to hit him with a skate board amongst other more or less deadly threats.

The kid is a hero to people who radicalized him and sent him forth to combat the enemy. Palestinians revere child suicide bombers/knifers too who kill Israelis, because it's in the name of righteousness. At least the kid himself wasn't killed fighting for the cause.

You actually came across seriously for a change. And pretty reasonably, other than the skateboard jibe (anyone attacking someone holding a gun has dangerous intentions), up until your last paragraph.

This kid didn't go out looking to kill people, which is a pretty critical distinction. He avoided confrontation until he had fear for his own safety. Agree that he shouldn't have put himself in that position, but his goal was to protect not attack, as were his actions. And some of these militias look a lot more reasonable when you see political leaders basically throw in the towel on keeping law and order. The reason we don't have widespread old west vigilante justice anymore is because modern society has a social compact with the state that the state will maintain law and order.
angryocotillo
AG
If you are wondering what the liberal narrative is, read the comments on the link below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/ih3jol/illinois_police_say_theyve_arrested_a_juvenile_in
aggiebrother33
dBoy99 said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Check this out. This is why you don't let a suspect reach into his car...

Dang...why isn't this shown in the national media...
Fat Black Swan
AG
Video sync of first act of self-defense from two angles.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.