Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,687 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
The TC Jester
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SirLurksALot said:

The TC Jester said:

Say what you want about yellow shirt guy but when he and his buddies were being aggressively approached and even touched/shoved, he did his best to make peace and even ended up talking and hugging it out with one of the female protesters who calmed down once he stated that he wants the same things as her and that they are just there to protect the business from being destroyed (something like that). He seemed like a pretty dweeby guy amped up on adrenaline to some extent, but the mob was not approaching these guys peacefully at all and I can understand being on edge or "twitchy" in that situation. They were using flag/banner poles as javelins and throwing other objects at them. Also pushed a burning dumpster at them.

The rooftop koreans weren't just on rooftops btw. And it would have been stupid to remain exclusively on the rooftop of this building when the violent communist mob could just ignite it in a matter of minutes or seconds imo.

You can't ignite a building if you get shot first.

Responsible gun owners have a duty to deescalate and avoid potentially volatile situations. Their presence on the streets only antagonized the the rioters and wasn't helpful of their stated goals (defending property).

Defend the property from inside or on the roof and unleash hell on anyone trying to break in or burn the building down.
Nah, they can stand outside of places on the ground. In no way is that "escalating" things. I watched the whole live feed. Only one side was escalating. These guys were calm and more than reasonable. They had to literally get hunted down/attacked before shots went off.

Simply being a white guy with a differing opinion is "escalating" to these mobs. If you are not armed, they will crush your head on the pavement just for that.

These aren't reasonable people. It's hard to even view them as "people" TBH.

SirLurksALot
deskdrawer said:

But I thought the protesters were peaceful?

So weird that if they were peaceful protesters then why were they creating a volatile situation where there had already been arson, looting, and beatings?

I never said the rioters were peaceful. They're scum and I don't care that some of them got shot.

However, the kid is now facing murder charges (wether justified or not) because he put himself in a poor situation. All I'm saying is that there are better ways to defend property, besides wandering into a riot.
hbtheduce
AG
SirLurksALot said:

hbtheduce said:

SirLurksALot said:

The TC Jester said:

Say what you want about yellow shirt guy but when he and his buddies were being aggressively approached and even touched/shoved, he did his best to make peace and even ended up talking and hugging it out with one of the female protesters who calmed down once he stated that he wants the same things as her and that they are just there to protect the business from being destroyed (something like that). He seemed like a pretty dweeby guy amped up on adrenaline to some extent, but the mob was not approaching these guys peacefully at all and I can understand being on edge or "twitchy" in that situation. They were using flag/banner poles as javelins and throwing other objects at them. Also pushed a burning dumpster at them.

The rooftop koreans weren't just on rooftops btw. And it would have been stupid to remain exclusively on the rooftop of this building when the violent communist mob could just ignite it in a matter of minutes or seconds imo.

Responsible gun owners have a duty to deescalate and avoid potentially volatile situations. Their presence on the streets only antagonized the the rioters and wasn't helpful of their stated goals (defending property).

Defend the property from inside or on the roof and unleash hell on anyone trying to break in or burn the building down.

Yeah IDGAF. If you are a rioter getting "antagonized" by the fact you can loot or burn **** down. GROW THE **** UP OR GET SHOT.

Fine, but don't put yourself in a poor tactical position. If you wanna go out there and mingle with the rioters while armed, then go ahead. Just don't be upset if you find yourself in a situation with only bad outcomes.

100% agree with this message. Open carrying a rifle (without a buddy or two) is a tactical disadvantage. Staying inside or at a distance would be best.
agsalaska
AG
I watched it live too. In no way were they instigators at all.
The TC Jester
SirLurksALot said:

hbtheduce said:

SirLurksALot said:

The TC Jester said:

Yeah IDGAF. If you are a rioter getting "antagonized" by the fact you can loot or burn **** down. GROW THE **** UP OR GET SHOT.

Fine, but don't put yourself in a poor tactical position. If you wanna go out there and mingle with the rioters while armed, then go ahead. Just don't be upset if you find yourself in a situation with only bad outcomes.
They didn't go out there to mingle with the rioters. Most of these guys didn't say a word.

Quit casting blame on the wrong people. Especially if you didn't watch any of the feed of them just standing there and being harassed and attacked and still keeping their cool.
SW AG80
AG
aggiehawg said:

What was it then? need to see the Statement of Probable Cause for Arrest on that one.
I am hoping that he got arrested just to pacify the crowd and lessen the looting. But with as weird as things are and how weird Wisconsin can be, my hope will not be well founded.
HeadGames
AG
I watched it live as well. My only complaint is they should have had battle buddies.
Aggie
AG
GeorgiAg said:

GF of skater dude already has a gofundme

https://www.gofundme.com/f/249ip7bjxc
love how the writeup says " peacefully protesting"

Yeah..peacefully protesting , whacking a guy in the head with a skateboard

and the fact they have raised 17k just proves how stupid some people are...i would doubt if they raise over 100k
GeorgiAg
AG
Aggie said:

GeorgiAg said:

GF of skater dude already has a gofundme

https://www.gofundme.com/f/249ip7bjxc
love how the writeup says " peacefully protesting"

Yeah..peacefully protesting , whacking a guy in the head with a skateboard

and the fact they have raised 17k just proves how stupid some people are...i would doubt if they raise over 100k
Dude's a ****, too - GF has a daughter - not his.
SirLurksALot
The TC Jester said:

SirLurksALot said:

hbtheduce said:

SirLurksALot said:

The TC Jester said:

They didn't go out there to mingle with the rioters. Most of these guys didn't say a word.

Quit casting blame on the wrong people. Especially if you didn't watch any of the feed of them just standing there and being harassed and attacked and still keeping their cool.

I'm not blaming them for the shooting, I'm just criticizing their decision making.
aggiehawg
AG
SirLurksALot said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

The gas station isn't there anymore? Must have missed that.

Weren't they there to protect the car dealership? That's what they said in some of the videos on twitter.
There were groups protecting car dealerships, gas stations and other businesses. My understanding was that Rittenhouse was at the gas station most of the time when red shirt guy was taunting them, calling them the N-word and asking them to shoot him. Later in the evening Rittenhouse leaves the gas station and then gets chased by red shirt guy who was with a group that were vandalizing cars in a lot. The actual shooting happened when they were both trapped in small space between cars. Which would explain the head shot.

Rittenhouse then returns by circling around the car to approach red shirt guy. Pulls out his phone and calls 911 to report what had happened. But other members of the mob start shouting that he just shot a guy and the mob begins to move towards him so he runs. (Presumably towards where the police were.) Mob gives chase, he trips and falls, gets kicked, hit with a skateboard, skateboard guy then tries to grab his weapon, he fires.

Then soon to be one armed man approaches with his weapon clearly visible in his right hand. He then advances further upon Rittenhouse who is still on the ground. He fires hitting his arm, not center mass. He then gets up and continues walking, jogging towards the police with his hands up and follows their instructions. And tells them the shooting victims are down the road.
SirLurksALot
aggiehawg said:

SirLurksALot said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

The gas station isn't there anymore? Must have missed that.

Weren't they there to protect the car dealership? That's what they said in some of the videos on twitter.
There were groups protecting car dealerships, gas stations and other businesses. My understanding was that Rittenhouse was at the gas station most of the time when red shirt guy was taunting them, calling them the N-word and asking them to shoot him.

If their goal was to defend the gas station, then I guessed they failed. Maybe next time they'll put themselves in a better tactical situation so they can't be swarmed by the mob.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

If their goal was to defend the gas station, then I guessed they failed. Maybe next time they'll put themselves in a better tactical situation so they can't be swarmed by the mob.
Gas station wasn't destroyed as far as I have seen. Where did see that the gas station was destroyed?
Post removed:
by user
SirLurksALot
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Gas station wasn't destroyed as far as I have seen. Where did see that the gas station was destroyed?

I misread your earlier post.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
I agree but what choice do they have? They arent trained. Those trained in such situations are either sidelined or just protecting a government building not the people's livelihoods.

its a federal crime to cross state lines to riot and incite riots. Where are the feds rounding these people up? The citizens of America have been failed by their government in the most horrendous of ways.
dBoy99
AG
MidnightMugdown said:

So no comment on why he shot a guy in the head who threw a bag at him?
Why? Because the guy told him to.

I am part of the problem and you're the victim...
hunter2012
AG
Sure starting to look like they went for the easy target out of the militia group, the teen after he split off from the group(for some unknown reason). Then bit off more than they could chew because Sam Colt man equal.
4stringAg
AG
Don't see him getting convicted of murder. There will be at least one sympathetic person on that jury who will see the videos, despise the people that destroyed the town, respect the kid for supporting the police and trying to protect property.
GeorgiAg
AG
4stringAg
AG
I don't even see the shooter kid in the gas station video where the bald guy is acting tough. That bald guy was looking to start trouble bowing up to those shooters. Like I said earlier, wouldn't surprise me if later he spotted the shooter and confronted him or instigated something or if the shooter caught them vandalizing cars or something and tried to stop them.
IndividualFreedom
I was talking to my brother (Army Infantry bad arse) about the best strategy to beat this enemy. He said you would have to be creative and use multiply strategies. His thoughts: 1. Defending that gas station by standing in front of it was dumb and reckless 2. Young shooter kid should have never traveled alone. Always have a team when leaving base 3. Obtaining roof top positions that can cover one another would be wise until it isn't but I like 4. the best.... enter a psychological war. Each day set up different location at varying distances from targets. You shoot one or two and leave without being scene. Do this daily.
tomball_demogorgon
AG
Police shoot someone in the back 7 times and show no effort to restrain. This isn't standard protocol. Killing this man was a choice on the cops part.

A minor brings an AR-15 across state lines, and tries to play cop. Kills 2 people because he doesn't know what to do with his gun and walks past the same police department that shot an unarmed man in the back.

So that makes 3 people dead because of the police, but somehow people want to make this a binary argument about left and right.

I obviously do not agree with many on this board but I don't think you're evil. I don't think cops should be defunded, I think should be trained better when so many obviously are not trained well. I think it should be more difficult to become a cop and you should earn the right to carry a weapon.
Artorias
AG
tomball_demogorgon said:

Police shoot someone in the back 7 times and show no effort to restrain. FALSE

A minor brings an AR-15 across state lines, and tries to play cop. Kills 2 people because he doesn't know what to do with his gun FALSE
You should really try finding out the facts before you mouth off. Will prevent you from looking foolish.
dBoy99
AG
How do you earn a right?

I think you are confusing rights and privileges...

I am part of the problem and you're the victim...
HeadGames
AG
The Catalyst
AG
tomball_demogorgon said:

Police shoot someone in the back 7 times and show no effort to restrain. This isn't standard protocol. Killing this man was a choice on the cops part.

A minor brings an AR-15 across state lines, and tries to play cop. Kills 2 people because he doesn't know what to do with his gun and walks past the same police department that shot an unarmed man in the back.

So that makes 3 people dead because of the police, but somehow people want to make this a binary argument about left and right.

I obviously do not agree with many on this board but I don't think you're evil. I don't think cops should be defunded, I think should be trained better when so many obviously are not trained well. I think it should be more difficult to become a cop and you should earn the right to carry a weapon.

That a way, Forest!

How bout you go back down the hill and get it then?
GeorgiAg
AG
tomball_demogorgon said:

Did you watch the video?

Kid held off three attackers trying to kill him in a hostile mob.
Aggie
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

They charged the 17 year old with murder.
charged....wont be convicted
samurai_science
SirLurksALot said:

The TC Jester said:

If he was on the roof defending the car dealership he still would have a Murder Charge from the Democrats that run the town.

Hiding and deescalating is over, open urban warfare will soon be upon us, and now BLM/ANTIFA will start escalating with weapons as they have wanted from the beginning. History show us this.
Muy
AG
That's how you bring reality to the mob, look how they all disappear.
J. Walter Weatherman
tomball_demogorgon said:

Did you miss the part where he wrestled with three of them while they tried to restrain him and then refused to follow orders? You put the police in danger they are going to shoot you, plain and simple.
tomball_demogorgon
AG
Artorias said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Police shoot someone in the back 7 times and show no effort to restrain. FALSE

A minor brings an AR-15 across state lines, and tries to play cop. Kills 2 people because he doesn't know what to do with his gun FALSE
You should really try finding out the facts before you mouth off. Will prevent you from looking foolish.

Platitudes much?
tomball_demogorgon
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Did you miss the part where he wrestled with three of them while they tried to restrain him and then refused to follow orders? You put the police in danger they are going to shoot you, plain and simple.

They weren't in danger. There were multiple cops thus multiple guns and kids in the car.
Faustus
aTm2004 said:

aggiehawg said:

Life got real for sk8ter boi.
Got real for all concerned.

Kid shot someone to death wielding a skate board. He was obviously defending himself, but he crossed state lines to defend property that wasn't his (let's be honest, he heeded the clarion call to confront protesters/rioters/enemy, not to defend random third-party property), and shot to death someone looking to hit him with a skate board amongst other more or less deadly threats.

The blame also lies with the militia/counter-protesters/whatever that allowed the kid to get separated from the group and be put in a position to where he was scared enough shoot people, and with the protesters/rioters who felt empowered/angered/scared enough to try to apprehend/accost/assault their perceived enemy.

This is a **** show on all sides at this point, started by the left leaning protesters/rioters. The protests themselves are counter-productive and plays into the right's narrative about lawlessness. Absolutely need to be reigned in, and looters/violent offenders arrested and prosecuted.

Social media tends to radicalize both sides. This site lauds a kid's killing of other Americans because it's the right Americans, in this case sk8ter boi. It's reading stuff like on this thread that probably emboldened the kid to arm himself and go take matters into his own hand against evil.

The kid is a hero to people who radicalized him and sent him forth to combat the enemy. Palestinians revere child suicide bombers/knifers too who kill Israelis, because it's in the name of righteousness. At least the kid himself wasn't killed fighting for the cause.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.