Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,858 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
fasthorse05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's really hard for me to be as candid in my review of the shooter as y'all have been. I don't disagree with it, it's necessary. But when my general feeling has been for someone to bring a military style flame thrower to the Portland crowd, you get my point.
JR Ewingford
You liberals are getting what you asked for. People are starting to fight back. Good for them.
BQ78
AG
If you have the block feature, I would put iluvpoker on it.
AgBQ-00
AG
fasthorse05 said:

It's really hard for me to be as candid in my review of the shooter as y'all have been. I don't disagree with it, it's necessary. But when my general feeling has been for someone to bring a military style flame thrower to the Portland crowd, you get my point.
I have been thinking along the same lines.
Ag4coal
Philip J Fry said:

This is what the riots have been building up to. Eventually, armed citizens are going to protect their property with force.
Then the rioters arm up and some real gun fights happen and the majority of the wonderful sheep we call Americans agree that guns need to go.
CoachtobeNamed$$$
iluvpoker said:

JB99 said:

iluvpoker said:

redsquirrelAG said:

iluvpoker said:

This isn't the America that I grew up in. Trump needs to figure out how to control this better. If we keep letting these sparks fly around our country, then we will have a coast to coast wildfire engulf the USA. STOP the nightly riots!

This isn't on Trump. This is on the side that won't condemn this. Stop being obtuse and irrational.

Stop being stupid. He is president of all states, not just red states. There are people who voted for him living in these cities. Quit expecting the dumbocrats to do the right thing.

Those people elected their incompetent local leaders.

There are plenty of citizens who DID NOT vote for the Dumbocrats! Would you have the same let it burn attitude if the mob burned down Houston, DFW, Austin and San Antonio? Those are run by Dumbocrats! Should all these citizens be subjected to lawlessness just to satisfy your stick your head in the sand philosophy?
Tell us exactly what you would do if in Trumps shoes? I'll hang up and listen.
DifferenceMaker Ag
ballchain said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Guy with "Paramedic" on his hat screams for a Paramedic
He can always take up tetherball.
texsn95
AG
JimboFFisher said:

iluvpoker said:

JB99 said:

iluvpoker said:

redsquirrelAG said:

iluvpoker said:

This isn't the America that I grew up in. Trump needs to figure out how to control this better. If we keep letting these sparks fly around our country, then we will have a coast to coast wildfire engulf the USA. STOP the nightly riots!

This isn't on Trump. This is on the side that won't condemn this. Stop being obtuse and irrational.

Stop being stupid. He is president of all states, not just red states. There are people who voted for him living in these cities. Quit expecting the dumbocrats to do the right thing.

Those people elected their incompetent local leaders.

There are plenty of citizens who DID NOT vote for the Dumbocrats! Would you have the same let it burn attitude if the mob burned down Houston, DFW, Austin and San Antonio? Those are run by Dumbocrats! Should all these citizens be subjected to lawlessness just to satisfy your stick your head in the sand philosophy?
Tell us exactly what you would do if in Trumps shoes? I'll hang up and listen.
No please don't, just go the **** away already...
ballchain
TRADUCTOR
Ag4coal said:

Philip J Fry said:

This is what the riots have been building up to. Eventually, armed citizens are going to protect their property with force.
Then the rioters arm up and some real gun fights happen and the majority of the wonderful sheep we call Americans agree that guns need to go.

lol, I can see your filter bubble of comfort around that thought.
SLAM
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Here is the black man kicking him in the head.

That guy is lucky to still have his life. Pretty sure he was nearly tagged by the victim.
AlexNguyen
ballchain said:

I can't believe there's no method to immediately remove Governors/Mayors/etc. who allow this stuff to continue in violation of their office. It's dereliction of duty to allow mobs to overrun your city/state with no response.
Hmm, as I understand it, not many states actually have a recall process for governors. Wisconsin actually has a recall election law though so it could be used here. The last time it happened was in 2012 when the organizers wanted to remove Gov. Scott Walker from office. I think they were a teachers union if I remember correctly, but Walker actually won and stayed as governor and got his way with the teachers.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Thanks for chiming in. What are the other actions thatTrump could take? Can he use the national guard? Can he declare no protests when it's nighttime? My thinking is I don't want to take away peoples right to protest, but most of the rioting occurs at night.
There is already a curfew in Portland and Kenosha. People are just ignoring it. And the Portland DA was just immediately releasing anyone arrested by the Oregon State Police, so they pulled out of Portland.
Federal resources including DEA, ATF and other forces have been offered to the governor and mayor of Portland. But they have to ask for them. If enough members of the Portland police just walk off of the job, the mayor and governor may have no choice but to ask for the National Guard, much like Nagin and Blanco did after Katrina and there were few NOPD officers available since they had all been affected by the storm, too.

Speaking of Katrina, FEMA is useless when that type of damage is also done to law enforcement facilities. Which is what led to Russel Honore being a de facto commander of essentially a military district for awhile without a formal declaration of same. If no one is left in the state and local level to enforce law and order, then the feds step into that vacuum.

It is a complicated issue under the Constitution.
Mr.Bond
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Here is the black man kicking him in the head.

That guy is lucky to still have his life. Pretty sure he was nearly tagged by the victim.

It's a shame he didn't shoot him in the dick
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

Rockdoc
AG
If you're presenting a firearm without the guts to use it, you're going to get destroyed. Stay home.
Ulrich
I'm in the process of getting my CHL, picked up another pistol a couple weeks ago, and finally finished outfitting my AR. New alarm system at the house is next. I never want to be in this kind of situation, but the violence is getting too widespread and persistent to take any chances.
bmks270
AG
hunter2012 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Aggie said:

How long before the media claims this
" unarmed peaceful protestors shot and killed by white man"

Domestic terrorists don't flee from violence and threats only to defend themselves when they're prone and after being kicked in the head and hit with a skateboard.

"Working in tandem with local police"

There were no police to be found in any of the videos until after they shots were fired.

Also, the Antifa commies who were chasing and attacking this person just tell police and media complete lies, that they did nothing and some right wing racist militia just opened fire. The eye witness accounts are pretty worthless when all of the eye witnesses are commies.

How many commie witnesses say "we were being peaceful then omg just all the sudden out of no where a white supremacist manifested and ran us over and began shooting us!".... then for the video of the encounter to show an innocent person defending themself against a violent commie hoard?

When you begin to see the truth the ability to discern the lies and deceit increases. And unfortunately the lies and deceit are everywhere, there is no objectivity in the witness accounts or media reports of Biden voters.
iluvpoker
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Thanks for chiming in. What are the other actions thatTrump could take? Can he use the national guard? Can he declare no protests when it's nighttime? My thinking is I don't want to take away peoples right to protest, but most of the rioting occurs at night.
There is already a curfew in Portland and Kenosha. People are just ignoring it. And the Portland DA was just immediately releasing anyone arrested by the Oregon State Police, so they pulled out of Oregon.

Federal resources including DEA, ATF and other forces have been offered to the governor and mayor of Portland. But they have to ask for them. If enough members of the Portland police just walk off of the job, the mayor and governor may have no choice but to ask for the National Guard, much like Nagin and Blanco did after Katrina and there were few NOPD officers available since they had all been affected by the storm, too.

Speaking of Katrina, FEMA is useless when that type of damage is also done to law enforcement facilities. Which is what led to Russel Honore being a de facto commander of essentially a military district for awhile without a formal declaration of same. If no one is left in the state and local level to enforce law and order, then the feds step into that vacuum.

Thanks for chiming in!!!!

Can the Portland DA be replaced for not doing her job? Why aren't people being arrested in Kenosha for breaking curfew and see if their DA will uphold the law?

What is the process of overriding the mayor or governor if they won't have law and order?
SLAM

TRADUCTOR
SLAM said:

So much suck in that meme
samurai_science
iluvpoker said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

There is already a curfew in Portland and Kenosha. People are just ignoring it. And the Portland DA was just immediately releasing anyone arrested by the Oregon State Police, so they pulled out of Oregon.

Thanks for chiming in!!!!

Can the Portland DA be replaced for not doing her job? Why aren't people being arrested in Kenosha for breaking curfew and see if their DA will uphold the law?

What is the process of overriding the mayor or governor if they won't have law and order?
Replaced by whom? Democrats run everything...
chimpanzee
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

There is already a curfew in Portland and Kenosha. People are just ignoring it. And the Portland DA was just immediately releasing anyone arrested by the Oregon State Police, so they pulled out of Portland.

At what point do people have an equal protection/civil rights case here. It would grid out forever through politicized judges, but we're at the point where destruction of property is being tolerated by state and local governments.
hunter2012
AG
bmks270 said:

hunter2012 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Aggie said:

Domestic terrorists don't flee from violence and threats only to defend themselves when they're prone and after being kicked in the head and hit with a skateboard.

"Working in tandem with local police"

There were no police to be found in any of the videos until after they shots were fired.

Also, the Antifa commies who were chasing and attacking this person just tell police and media complete lies, that they did nothing and some right wing racist militia just opened fire. The eye witness accounts are pretty worthless when all of the eye witnesses are commies.

How many commie witnesses say "we were being peaceful then omg just all the sudden out of no where a white supremacist manifested and ran us over and began shooting us!".... then for the video of the encounter to show an innocent person defending themself against a violent commie hoard?

When you begin to see the truth the ability to docent the lies and deceit increases. And unfortunately the lies and deceit are everywhere, there is no objectivity and the witness accounts or media reports of Biden voters.
If they were smart they would disallow cameras, so that the videos can't prove them wrong time and again. Might just be the weakness of the iPhone generation, can't help but film the real truth which appears to be at odds with their own.
richardag
ttu_85 said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

It is past time for Trump to invoke emergency powers and end this nationwide. This has to stop now, and the vast majority would support it. Soon, the blood will be on everyone's hands.
Amen. what the hell is he waiting on? I know city leaders and state governors are supposed to handle stuff like this first. its clear these gov entities are not doing their jobs. See Washington State, OR, Seattle, and Portland. Looks like the defense of people's basic rights and safety need to be handled by Washington since idiots at some local levels refuse to do what their oaths require.
You really shouldn't use Portland as an example. In using federal law enforcement to protect a federal building President Trump and conservatives were attacked by the Democratic Party leadership and the MSM relentlessly. President Trump being called Hitler, a dictator and other disgusting names, all in an effort to incite further rioting.
ttu_85
ballchain said:

Aggie said:

Already done by the Washington Compost

Quote:

After the first shots, a young White man carrying a rifle began running north on Sheridan Road, away from a crowd of protesters. He was wearing a white hat, green shirt, jeans and had a red backpack.
Amazing description when it's a white guy

Quote:

Video shows the armed man fall to the ground, and then fire multiple rounds into the crowd. Two more people fell to the ground, one shot in the arm and the other in the chest.
Arm dude ran off. And "fire multiple rounds into the crowd" is pure bull**** propaganda

**** the MSM for this ***** Complicit in any reactionary response by BLM, Antifa, et.al.

This. The MSM is directly responsible for much of this violence.
Yukon Cornelius
AG

This is what it looks like when you are not armed.
agsalaska
AG
So I watched this live last night and it was crazy.

All I have seen on the last few pages of this is the street battle with the skateboard guy .But there were actually two shootouts caught on video. There was another video in a parking lot where a guy got shot in the head.

Crazy sheet.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
after he was attacked with a Molotov cocktail.
CSTXAg92
AG
AG 2000' said:

ec2004 said:

Why do people repeat stuff like this? It is actually another day in Donald Trump's America.

This is a horrible situation and current leadership clearly doesn't know how to handle it. But blaming it on Joe Biden doesn't sense.

People say the coronavirus will magically disappear after Election Day, but my guess is that it will be these riots that subside.

And for the record, I'm in favor of more armed resistance to the mob - just not the faulty logic that blames it on Joe Biden.

Michelle last week: if you think it won't get worse if we don't win, it will.

Pelosi on Monday: Trump supporters are enemies of the state

Hillary yesterday: if Trump wins it won't be legitimate, don't concede.

Meanwhile Dem governors and mayors are telling law enforcement to stand down on protecting life and property, and letting their cities burn.

There's one side trying to extort and threaten America into handing them power in November, and it ain't Trump.
AgBQ-00
AG
agsalaska said:

All I have seen on the last few pages of this is the street battle with the skateboard guy .But there were actually two shootouts caught on video. There was another video in a parking lot where a guy got shot in the head.

Crazy sheet.
Yes shot after tossing a molotov cocktail at the guy. It was an amazing case of getting what you deserve quickly
thepartygoat
AG
I live in area that has been slowly getting gentrified in Houston. I've talked with my neighbors who are white/black/brown and regardless of our race or socio economic status and house size we are in agreement to defend each others homes. Locked and loaded together.

All of this boiling over. I hope everyone on here is taking this seriously enough to prepare. Buy what you need to protect yourself, get yourself, wife, gf/bf CHLs now. Plenty could still happen before the election.
Tex117
AG
Fightin TX Aggie said:

1. No one should cheer this loss of life. Even if it is self-defense, it is still tragic.

2. This is on the WI governor for not stopping the riots. When there is no law enforcement, there is anarchy, and this is the result of anarchy.
This right here.

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

hanks for chiming in!!!!

First the state legislators can try to act to rein in the governor. The legislature can also pass a resolution seeking to have the federal government to send in the National Guard. And, There's always that federal court suit by Portland business owners seeking to force the mayor and governor to act and for damages. (Don't know the status of the case since it is the federal courthouse that is under siege.)

Second, the Portland Police Benevolence Association has requested the US Attorney's office to step in in Portland to rectify the deficiencies. There are some jurisidictional hurdles there and I don't know which federal statutes they might employ, short of the Insurgency Act. Doesn't mean there aren't any just that I am unaware of them.

Portland's businesses are fleeing the city. Tax base is leaving. Unfortunately what I suspect will happen is some type of financial bail-out as a condition to allow the Guard in to restore law and order. Just a gut feeling, though.

There is not the same situation in Kenosha. That Mayor is begging Wisconsin's governor for more National Guardsmen and State Police. Plus the citizens are organizing and arming themselves. One way or another, the rebellion in Kenosha won't last for three months. It will likely be mostly over within a week. Again, gut feeling.
TexasAggie_02
AG
agsalaska said:

Crazy sheet.
maybe check out the first few pages?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.