Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,843 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
Cartographer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
InfantryAg
AG
iluvpoker said:

taxpreparer said:

iluvpoker said:

AlexNguyen said:

iluvpoker said:

This isn't the America that I grew up in. Trump needs to figure out how to control this better. If we keep letting these sparks fly around our country, then we will have a coast to coast wildfire engulf the USA. STOP the nightly riots!
This is the America we have so long as Democratic politicians refuse to enforce law and order in their cities and states. They are the ones that are in charge of their areas, not Trump. The people you should be angry at are the mayor and the governor, but they have a D by their name, so people like you will gloss over their failings and deflect to the President. Sad.

STOP being stupid. I am angry with the Dumbocrats!!!! But expecting the enemy to solve our problems doesn't seem smart.
i don't think many of us expect the Democrats to solve the problem. However, one way to solve the problem is show their apathy for the situation and turn voters against them. Expecting the president to break the law to solve the problem creates too many other problems and gives those responsible an out. too often, presidents use their "pen and phone" to dictate their wishes instead of using their "bully pulpit to sway congress and voters.

When did I ask Trump to break the law? Are executive orders breaking the law? He issues those all the time. He can declare an emergency. He could use the bully pulpit like he did for the coronavirus in April and go on tv everyday. Call it The Riot Report.

Let citizens know that law and order is on his front burner. And that he is not going to watch his country descend into chaos and bloodshed every night.
So where is Trump supposed to get all these people, who would supposedly be trained to deal with protests and riots? And how is he going to transport them to hot spots around the country? There aren't enough Feds to do this. This doesn't justify the Insurrection Act, so no federalizing Guard troops. Sending in the active military has much more downside than upside.

And then there's the political reality that these savages are helping him.

People are responsible for their own security. The police derive their authority because the people cede it to them, to act on the peoples behalf. This only works for a civil society or if the state becomes dictatorial.
richardag
Prognightmare said:

redsquirrelAG said:

Aggiebrewer said:

I agree. It's just tragic that streets in the United States of America resemble Mogadishu.

Then dems and libs need to stand up and stop advocating this bull***** This evil is one sided.

They are protesting bc a man disobeyed orders from a police officer and got shot. The left wants civil unrest. They are an enemy of this country and anyone that supports it has blood on their hands as well. Wake the **** up America.

Progressives don't care. These idiots are useful idiots and cannon fodder, a means to an end.
This can not be emphasized enough.
TxTarpon
DAy-um

Makes you think it is by design....
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Yukon Cornelius said:

They brought the feds into portland and portland mayor and Oregon governor kicked them out.
They were brought in to protect federal property, NOT to stop the riots. The mayor can't say a damn thing if emergency powers are invoked. In fact, he/she can be detained/arrested for resisting under that circumstance. It's a whole new level of GTFO when the federal boys come calling in earnest.
SirLurksALot
ballchain said:

And more pics...

Lefty still has his hand(s) up.

In this photo and the earlier one it looks like he's holding some kind of identification in his left hand. Kinda looks like a badge.
AlexNguyen
iluvpoker said:

AlexNguyen said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

It is past time for Trump to invoke emergency powers and end this nationwide. This has to stop now, and the vast majority would support it. Soon, the blood will be on everyone's hands.
That would be a terrible idea. We have a federal form of government not a dictatorship. I'm already sick of all the officials in Texas assuming emergency powers for COVID-19. There is no way anyone really wants the US President to do something like enforce curfews and martial law in sections of the country.

You obviously don't understand what a dictatorship is. It's not declaring a temporary curfew in a city to Restore law and order. Quit being a drama queen!
I know you're trolling now. Go away.
ballchain
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Think its his phone
fasthorse05
I don't know what the hell he was doing there, but would you go into that area without a weapon to defend yourself? At the very least, I'd carry a machete, even if I was EMT.

I have no problems with the questions being asked, and candidly, we may not even know what will happen to him for a while. How many folks will EVER know Floyd died of an drug overdose?
erudite
taxpreparer said:

ttu_85 said:

taxpreparer said:

ttu_85 said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

It is past time for Trump to invoke emergency powers and end this nationwide. This has to stop now, and the vast majority would support it. Soon, the blood will be on everyone's hands.
Amen. what the hell is he waiting on? I know city leaders and state governors are supposed to handle stuff like this first. its clear these gov entities are not doing their jobs. See Washington State, OR, Seattle, and Portland. Looks like the defense of people's basic rights and safety need to be handled by Washington since idiots at some local levels refuse to do what their oaths require.
If he does, it is game over. every Democrat and Libertarian in the country will up their TDS game. If the local and state governments will not do what is right, the citizens can either vote to replace them or move somewhere safer. That is part of the federal system if government.
I wonder if there is case law, even if it's leftover from the Civil War to remove locals that have failed to fulfill their constitutional duties. It is clear the Govs in Washington and Oregon has got to go.
Let's page aggiehawg; I ma am a tax preparer not a lawyer.

(And a horrible typist.)

Username checks out.
ballchain
FrioAg 00
AG
From the video, the dude asked him to shoot him. Eventually he got exactly what he was demanding.
AlexNguyen
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

AlexNguyen said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

That would be a terrible idea. We have a federal form of government not a dictatorship. I'm already sick of all the officials in Texas assuming emergency powers for COVID-19. There is no way anyone really wants the US President to do something like enforce curfews and martial law in sections of the country.
Ask the citizens of Portland after 75 plus days of riots. They are begging for it. This could all be brought to a firm end in less than 2 days. If Dim governors and mayors won't protect their citizens, then they are to blame for temporary federal intervention. If this goes on much longer, Trump will be on the defensive about it.
Yeah, there's a balance in play there. I think there should be a strong consideration for local preferences as expressed by the results of their elections. Trump should not override their expressed political will lightly. If Portland citizens indeed asked for federal help, I would ask where are their grassroots movements? I don't see any local drive to shout out to the president asking for him to send in the National Guard and quell the rioters.

The fact is that there's no objective way to determine the right time to say enough is enough. As violent as Portland, Minneapolis, and now Kenosha have been, there is still a diversity of opinion on the proper action to be taken by each of the actors, local and national. I guarantee for every person like you who might be wanting Trump to take over the situation, there are at least two more who would see it as an overreach and yell to the sky about his tyranny and authoritarianism. Certainly the media would.

I'm also disinclined to let soldiers, deal with domestic rioting, rather than just shooting and killing foreign enemies. I am not sure they are properly trained for that and I would hate to see the situation slide further because there is a perception that Trump must do something, anything to appear that he cares.
TexAgs91
AG
96ags said:

The governor should be held responsible for the damage and loss of life.
"Freedom is never more than one election away from extinction"
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Yukon Cornelius
AG

self defense
FTAG 2000
AG
ec2004 said:

Why do people repeat stuff like this? It is actually another day in Donald Trump's America.

This is a horrible situation and current leadership clearly doesn't know how to handle it. But blaming it on Joe Biden doesn't sense.

People say the coronavirus will magically disappear after Election Day, but my guess is that it will be these riots that subside.

And for the record, I'm in favor of more armed resistance to the mob - just not the faulty logic that blames it on Joe Biden.

Michelle last week: if you think it won't get worse if we don't win, it will.

Pelosi on Monday: Trump supporters are enemies of the state

Hillary yesterday: if Trump wins it won't be legitimate, don't concede.

Meanwhile Dem governors and mayors are telling law enforcement to stand down on protecting life and property, and letting their cities burn.

There's one side trying to extort and threaten America into handing them power in November, and it ain't Trump.
Aggie
AG
How long before the media claims this
" unarmed peaceful protestors shot and killed by white man"
AgOutsideAustin
AG
thirdcoast said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Here is the black man kicking him in the head.

If people are ok with this guy getting shot by a trained cop funded by tax payers. They should be ok with him getting shot by a private citizen with no backup. (All things equal)

Brotha gots some hops .. is he dead ?
aggiehawg
AG
taxpreparer said:

ttu_85 said:

taxpreparer said:

ttu_85 said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Amen. what the hell is he waiting on? I know city leaders and state governors are supposed to handle stuff like this first. its clear these gov entities are not doing their jobs. See Washington State, OR, Seattle, and Portland. Looks like the defense of people's basic rights and safety need to be handled by Washington since idiots at some local levels refuse to do what their oaths require.
If he does, it is game over. every Democrat and Libertarian in the country will up their TDS game. If the local and state governments will not do what is right, the citizens can either vote to replace them or move somewhere safer. That is part of the federal system if government.
I wonder if there is case law, even if it's leftover from the Civil War to remove locals that have failed to fulfill their constitutional duties. It is clear the Govs in Washington and Oregon has got to go.

(And a horrible typist.)
What you are thinking about is establishing a military district under the Insurrection Act. And yes those were utilized during Reconstruction.

Would today's SCOTUS be so amenable to that? IDK.

That having been said, it is a very last resort and there are other federal actions that can be taken before taking such draconian measures.
Win At Life
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Here is the black man kicking him in the head.

This is the luckiest man in Kenosha. From the video on the other side, you can see the shot appears to go right in front of his chest and he staggers away with no wounds. Well, maybe it was more skill than luck, because his kick may have bumped the gun just enough to keep his head from exploding.
AgBQ-00
AG
No the shot missed him. He is very lucky as the next couple of shots were devastatingly accurate
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Aggie said:

GeorgiAg
AG
Aggie said:

1 second after it happened.
BQ78
AG
Give it up, you obviously need a remedial on Poly Sci 101.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Protecting private property is literally their agenda. What a total dumbass
AgOutsideAustin
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

No the shot missed him. He is very lucky as the next couple of shots were devastatingly accurate

That's a shame.
- Jerry
ballchain
hunter2012
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Aggie said:

Domestic terrorists don't flee from violence and threats only to defend themselves when they're prone and after being kicked in the head and hit with a skateboard.
iluvpoker
aggiehawg said:

taxpreparer said:

ttu_85 said:

taxpreparer said:

ttu_85 said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

(And a horrible typist.)
What you are thinking about is establishing a military district under the Insurrection Act. And yes those were utilized during Reconstruction.

Would today's SCOTUS be so amenable to that? IDK.

That having been said, it is a very last resort and there are other federal actions that can be taken before taking such draconian measures.

Thanks for chiming in. What are the other actions thatTrump could take? Can he use the national guard? Can he declare no protests when it's nighttime? My thinking is I don't want to take away peoples right to protest, but most of the rioting occurs at night.
End Of Message
AG
civil war is coming
AgBQ-00
AG
Tim Pool is pissed. Wonder how many people are having the same reaction

samurai_science
Pinche Abogado said:

civil war is coming
I feel bad for my kids, but its going to be ugly.
Philip J Fry
AG
This is what the riots have been building up to. Eventually, armed citizens are going to protect their property with force.
ballchain

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.