Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

479,426 Views | 3323 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
jrrhouston98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
An absolute embarrassment and a complete horses ass
nortex97
AG
But wait, there's more!

jrrhouston98
AG
What on earth is that degenerate moron even babbling about? Sounds like he was about 30 seconds late for his warm milk and bedtime. Ass hat
agent-maroon
AG
Even considering that it's Biden, that's a lot of cringe packed into a 1 minute clip...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
oh no
AG
We should be really concerned with the 81 million low iq brainwashed programmed npc bots who vote for senile empty suit puppets like this, the handlers pulling his strings who think it's ok to keep trotting him out there in public, and the pravda media that continues to cover for him.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
5 more years of him becoming more and more feeble while the country is ripped to shreds.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
AggieUSMC
AG
oh no said:

We should be really concerned with the 81 million low iq brainwashed programmed npc bots who vote for senile empty suit puppets like this, the handlers pulling his strings who think it's ok to keep trotting him out there in public, and the pravda media that continues to cover for him.
They didn't vote FOR Biden. They voted AGAINST Trump. Which tells you just as much about Trump as it does about them.
AggieUSMC
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

5 more years of him becoming more and more feeble while the country is ripped to shreds.
If we don't nominate Trump (someone who already lost to that feeble old codger), the chances of that happening will be reduced.
Rockdoc
AG
AggieUSMC said:

oh no said:

They didn't vote FOR Biden. They voted AGAINST Trump. Which tells you just as much about Trump as it does about them.

No it really doesn't. We were better off under Trump.
cecil77
AG
Rockdoc said:

AggieUSMC said:

oh no said:

No it really doesn't. We were better off under Trump.

Yes, it really does. Yes, we really were.

Both are true.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Which tells you just as much about the lies told about Trump as it does about them.
annie88
AG
Holy *****

oh no
AG
AggieUSMC said:

oh no said:

when the alternative to mean tweets is full Marxism led by a demented senile bag of bones puppet with a half century in DC full of corruption and a lack of accomplishments, it further proves the pravda programming worked on the masses
nortex97
AG
The handlers had to abruptly end that little **** show…

Never, ever vote for a democrat.
richardag
AggieUSMC said:

oh no said:

IMHO that is an indictment of those people who actually "voted AGAINST Trump". It represents an emotional vote that rejects their own personal beliefs. At minimum they shouldn't have voted or at least found some 3rd party candidate to waste their vote on.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
et98
AG
I just watched the entire press conference, and it was a very hard watch. Just brutal. Rambling, incoherent, slurring. If he weren't eighty-something years old, I'd swear he was nearly blackout drunk.

The end of that press conference was sad. I had to pause & rewind 3 times to make sure I heard what I thought I heard. He announced that he was going to bed in the middle of an answer to a question.

And then, after only asking the pre-approved people with pre-approved questions...and even joking about them all being softball questions...yelled at the people asking him real questions.

Watching him do these things makes me sad. It reminds me of watching my grandfather rapidly fade into nothingness over the course of about a year or so between his stroke and his eventual death. The people who keep running him out there like that should be ashamed of themselves.
C@LAg
republicans need to be pushing for his removal NOW

dems were invoking trumps removal for mean tweets.

this is much much worse.

no reason this degenerate idiot should be allowed to continue acting as if he is president.
one safe place
AggieUSMC said:

oh no said:

They voted for biden. And, by doing so, they were idiots. Maybe they now think they are better off under biden than they would be under Trump, but that only reinforces them being what they are.
Ulysses90
AG
et98 said:

I just watched the entire press conference, and it was a very hard watch. Just brutal. Rambling, incoherent, slurring. If he weren't eighty-something years old, I'd swear he was nearly blackout drunk.

The end of that press conference was sad. I had to pause & rewind 3 times to make sure I heard what I thought I heard. He announced that he was going to bed in the middle of an answer to a question.

And then, after only asking the pre-approved people with pre-approved questions...and even joking about them all being softball questions...yelled at the people asking him real questions.

Watching him do these things makes me sad. It reminds me of watching my grandfather rapidly fade into nothingness over the course of about a year or so between his stroke and his eventual death. The people who keep running him out there like that should be ashamed of themselves.

Sleep deprivation definitely exposes, and over time, seems to accelerate the advance of, dementia. A person of any age will be disoriented by lack of sleep but for someone with dementia it can be like seeing a six month or a year ahead glimpse into the future. Ask anyone who's watched an octogenarian struggling to recover from a broken leg or hip. Inability to get comfortable enough to sleep well often leaves them muttering sentence fragments and staring into space when only days before they appeared completely lucid. It's not an effect of pain medication, it's the lack of sleep.

Drawn out over a period of week or months , the stupor of sleep deprivation becomes the new normal and is described in the vague catch-all diagnostic term, "adult failure to thrive."

There's a very good reason the White House and the press have covered for Joe's 40% vacation schedule and it's because they are trying to hold him together by giving him sequential days of good sleep. Perhaps aided by medication, perhaps not. Despite this, one trans-Pacific flight has left him exposed as a babbling fool.

When you recognize in Joe Biden what you have seen in an elderly relative, you can't unsee it. Ronald Reagan had been removed from public life for over a year before he was as bad as Biden is now.
Jack Ruby
Thanks GeorgiaAg, your feelings got in between me and a halfway comfortable retirement. You traded in mean tweets for a guy who can't scrape two brain cells to rub together to make a third.

Oh well, no more mean tweets. That's all that matters.
The Fife
Ulysses90 said:

et98 said:

When you recognize in Joe Biden what you have seen in an elderly relative, you can't unsee it. Ronald Reagan had been removed from public life for over a year before he was as bad as Biden is now.

That's exactly what I was thinking, it's like watching my grandma back in her trailer in Martin's Mill when we made the call to move her and my aunt (severely mentally disabled, living with grandma) to an assisted living apartment close to where my parents live.

The shuffling around, mannerisms, speech pattern and tone, it's just like grandma. I don't think it was altzheimers, just dementia.

edit: he looks about the same shape that she was in when assisted living was no longer for her. Too many memory issues, not healthy enough. 12, maybe 18 months before the end.
BQ78
AG
We do live in crazy times, I was watching some Book TV on CSPAN yesterday and they interviewed a journalist who just wrote a book praising Biden's economic and foreign policy as fixing the errors of Trump. All I could say was that book better be in the fiction section.
Shoefly!
AG
AggieUSMC said:

oh no said:

This isn't about Trump, Ace! If you voted for this gimp, too bad you weren't one of the last out of Afghanistan!
nortex97
AG

aggiehawg
AG
Well I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Trajan88
AG
How would invoking the 25th Amendment play out?

Like in the movie Air Force One? Someone(s) in the Caninet starts the ball rolling? Speaker of the House &/or Senste majority leader starts it?
CanyonAg77
AG
Why does McCain have a memorial in Vietnam?

Is it because he's an enemy ace?

(He lost five US planes while he was the pilot)
fka ftc
fka ftc
Trajan88 said:

How would invoking the 25th Amendment play out?

Like in the movie Air Force One? Someone(s) in the Caninet starts the ball rolling? Speaker of the House &/or Senste majority leader starts it?
Think it plays out similarly along with way more intense infighting and power struggling. Should be fun.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
LMCane
AggieUSMC said:

oh no said:

THIS
LMCane
et98 said:

that doesn't make me sad in the least

it's infuriating that the American voters selected that idiot, and it's even more infuriating that American voters may nominate Trump who will lose once again to that idiot.

he will barely be able to speak in 2026!
Stat Monitor Repairman
nortex97 said:

The handlers had to abruptly end that little **** show…

Never, ever vote for a democrat.
Got his own outro walk off music now.

Nice choice of slow jazz. A really nice touch. Outstanding work by team Biden and outstanding work for the 81 million that crave this kind of leadership.

Keep up the good work!

nortex97
AG
aggiehawg said:

One traitor kissing the grave of another. All that is missing is Jane Fonda dancing on some sort of anti aircraft gun memorial.
fka ftc
nortex97 said:

aggiehawg said:

One traitor kissing the grave of another. All that is missing is Jane Fonda dancing on some sort of anti aircraft gun memorial.
My only issue with this is I had yet to make it to Vietnam to shower this memorial with my piss. Though its uncertain if Biden would care or potentially enjoy the status fellating even more.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
nortex97
AG
A trip to Annapolis is on my bucket list for that reason. Somewhat comically, McCain apparently had no clue why they put that memorial to him there.
Quote:

At Truc Bach Lake, which is situated in the middle of modern-day Hanoi, there is a memorial that bears McCain's name. He told C-SPAN in 1992 he "never understood" why the monument is there. "Why they erected it and the significance it has to them, I have never quite figured out," he laughed.
Since Joe Biden has no clue about anything what so ever, it's perhaps appropriate as a visit, after all.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.