Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

479,339 Views | 3323 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nortex97 said:

aggiehawg said:

Well I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
One traitor kissing the grave of another. All that is missing is Jane Fonda dancing on some sort of anti aircraft gun memorial.

According to Google, it's a memorial to the people who shot McCain down.
aggiehawg
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

nortex97 said:

aggiehawg said:

One traitor kissing the grave of another. All that is missing is Jane Fonda dancing on some sort of anti aircraft gun memorial.

Really? LOL, if true.
TexasAggie_02
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

nortex97 said:

aggiehawg said:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293924-d12971195-Reviews-John_Sidney_McCain_Memorial-Hanoi.html

lol
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/Cuw7yWgPoU6

Biden goes full ******, trips offline and starts talking gibberish.

Meanwhile the focus is on Trump shanking a golf shot.

Paw done fell off his bike, fallen down the stairs twice, taken a nosedive at the AFA and we worried about Trumps golf shot.

What a time to be alive baby!
TexasAggie_02
AG
Quote:

The inscription on the memorial read and was translated to: "On 26 October 1967 near Trc Bch Lake, the citizens and military of the capital, Hanoi, captured Pilot John Sidney McCain. The US Navy Air Force Aviator was flying an A4 aircraft, which crashed near Yn Ph power station. This was one of the ten aircraft shot down that day
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tr%C3%BAc_B%E1%BA%A1ch_Lake#:~:text=The%20inscription%20on%20the%20memorial,near%20Y%C3%AAn%20Ph%E1%BB%A5%20power%20station.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

nortex97 said:

aggiehawg said:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293924-d12971195-Reviews-John_Sidney_McCain_Memorial-Hanoi.html

lol

Holy hell. This really is Veep level incompetence.
BQ78
AG
So basically the Commie President kissed the Commie's ass.

Vietnam must be thinking, holy hell, why didn't we kick their sorry ass sooner?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
That's pretty disgusting kissing that memorial. The memorial has no idea where PeePaw's lips have been recently.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Stat Monitor Repairman
Biden boasts of his Irish heritage so he might have got confused and kissed it like the Blarney Stone.
CanyonAg77
AG
BQ78 said:

So basically the Commie President kissed the Commie's ass.

Vietnam must be thinking, holy hell, why didn't we kick their sorry ass sooner?
Should have done like The Mouse that Roared

Quote:

The minuscule European Duchy of Grand Fenwick is bankrupted when an American company comes up with a cheaper imitation of Fenwick's sole export, its fabled Pinot Grand Fenwick wine.

Crafty Prime Minister Count Mountjoy (Peter Sellers) devises a plan: Grand Fenwick will declare war on the United States, then surrender, taking advantage of American largesse toward its defeated enemies to rebuild the defeated nation's economy.
oh no
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Biden boasts of his Irish heritage so he might have got confused and kissed it like the Blarney Stone.
but what about the puerto rican black church he grew up in in Delaware?
LMCane
it's almost as if the United States has an 80 year old President.

EIGHTY @#$#@$ YEARS OLD!!

and Trump would be 83 if he were to win another term.
fka ftc
LMCane said:

it's almost as if the United States has an 80 year old President.

EIGHTY @#$#@$ YEARS OLD!!

and Trump would be 83 if he were to win another term.
Trump does not have dementia. Why bring him into this thread? Seems like a perverse obsession.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
DannyDuberstein
AG
nortex97 said:

That memorial is 5 years old. It's the perfect age for things that Biden likes to kiss
jrrhouston98
AG
Barnes does what Barnes does
AG
oh no said:

Don't forget his rich polish and eye-talian heritage also.

"I was, as a young man, I was born in a coal town of Scranton, Pennsylvania, northeastern Pennsylvania, in an Irish-Catholic neighborhood. Then when coal died, we moved down to Delaware, to a town called Claymont, Delaware, which was a working-class town, but everybody in town was either Polish or Italian. I grew up feeling self-conscious my name didn't end in an S-K-I or an O," Biden said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-boasting-growing-polish-community-during-poland-visit-i-thought-he-was-puerto-rican

nortex97
AG
BQ78
AG
To be honest, that is not the 22nd anniversary of Pearl Harbor, Kennedy has too much of his head intact.
LeonardSkinner
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

oh no said:

"I was, as a young man, I was born in a coal town of Scranton, Pennsylvania, northeastern Pennsylvania, in an Irish-Catholic neighborhood. Then when coal died, we moved down to Delaware, to a town called Claymont, Delaware, which was a working-class town, but everybody in town was either Polish or Italian. I grew up feeling self-conscious my name didn't end in an S-K-I or an O," Biden said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-boasting-growing-polish-community-during-poland-visit-i-thought-he-was-puerto-rican

I don't know about you, but I always hung out with the Sanchezski boys down the block. And my first love was Antonia Rodriguezio.
fka ftc
BQ78 said:

To be honest, that is not the 22nd anniversary of Pearl Harbor, Kennedy has too much of his head intact.
Yet still possessed more brain matter than Biden currently has...
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
Fenrir
BQ78 said:

"A few months before the 22nd anniversary..."
AG
LeonardSkinner said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

oh no said:

I don't know about you, but I always hung out with the Sanchezski boys down the block. And my first love was Antonia Rodriguezio.
Mmmm Barbacoa pierogies and Big Red. Such fond childhood memories.

Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/CvlPwehJvVm
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/Cu8SPfCgEdI
nortex97
AG

fka ftc
nortex97 said:

Is it usual for the First Lady to attend a cabinet meeting or is it because she is also a doctor?
SpreadsheetAg
AG

Quote:

Is it usual for the First Lady to attend a cabinet meeting or is it because she is also a doctor?

Yeah… WTF? No questions this?
Shoefly!
AG

That sob is not Irish, maybe Scottish but not Irish!
aggiehawg
AG

It was Beau's fault.
P.U.T.U
AG
Back in 2015...
Aggie521
AG
Meh..
Stat Monitor Repairman
Everytime I see this thread i'm thinking 'oh god wtf has he done now?'

And there's no better micro-dopamine hit than seeing what pepaw gone and done today.

Only other thread that hits harder with this micro-dope is the abandoned honda at ABIA thread.
The D
AG
Squadron7
AG

https://instagr.am/p/Cuw7yWgPoU6

Biden goes full ******, trips offline and starts talking gibberish.

Meanwhile the focus is on Trump shanking a golf shot.

Paw done fell off his bike, fallen down the stairs twice, taken a nosedive at the AFA and we worried about Trumps golf shot.

What a time to be alive baby!

If forced to choose between having Trump's golf swing or Obama's throwing motion, which would you choose?
Stat Monitor Repairman
People got successful youtube and instagram channels where all they do is post clips of Biden effing up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.