Abbott issues mandatory mask EO

42,620 Views | 514 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by beerad12man
JobSecurity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rapier108
Full on shutdown by next week most likely.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
ChrisTAMU
AG
Coward.
FriscoKid
AG
Primary his ass.
damiond
How much is the fine?
FriscoKid
AG
does this mean that he closed churches and youth sports again???
krosber04
AG
Listen to him or we may not have a CFB season.
Marcus Brutus
Sue him
DallasAg 94
fightingfarmer09
krosber04 said:

Definitely not wearing one now.
schmendeler
AG
i can't understand why he's trying to hurt the GOP/TRUMP?!?
Rapier108
krosber04 said:

No chance in hell at this point that there is any real sports.

Watch MLB get 1 case and shut down after opening day.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
HelloUncleNateFitch
I'm issuing a mandatory order for Abbott to kiss my ass.
RAB91
krosber04 said:

OK... That's not much of an argument these days.
Onceaggie2.0
schmendeler said:

i can't understand why he's trying to hurt the GOP/TRUMP?!?
Mass protest and looting allowed no social distancing or masks req..amirite?
beerad12man
AG
We are about to hit the same peak many other places have. A 2 to 3 month spike(ours has been going on for a few weeks), then a slow and steady drop. Of course, the mask ordinance will be the talking point why. Not because it happens everywhere with the virus if you are following the trends..
fightingfarmer09
I'm going to get a generic sign to keep in my truck. So I can "protest" and be exempt.
Charpie
Amazing Moves
Is there a way to fire him before the primary?
Onceaggie2.0
LA you had to wear a mask for 3 months now and cases are way up why? Ill hang up and listen.
Beerosch
AG
Even outdoors?
ProgN
GFY Abbott
Rapier108
Amazing Moves said:

Is there a way to fire him before the primary?
No recall for the governor.
texagbeliever
Full Idiot. He went there.
Toptierag2018
It's July and our personal restrictions in Texas are is stringent as ever. Folks were saying in April things would be opened in in a couple weeks.
FriscoKid
AG
FPS_Dough said:

LA you had to wear a mask for 3 months now and cases are way up why? Ill hang up and listen.
beerad12man
AG
Is there a list of rules? Outdoors? Exercise? I'm playing golf sunday, I better not have to wear a f***ing mask.
thirdcoast
AG
Now F16 is going to have 6 mask threads on Pg1 instead of only 3!
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
jh88ag
AG
Beerosch said:

Even outdoors?
Every person in Texas shall wear a face covering over the nose and mouth when inside a commercial entity or other building or space open to the public, or when in an outdoor public space, wherever it is not feasible to maintain six feet of social distancing from another person not in the same household
Marcus Brutus
Toptierag2018 said:

It's July and our personal restrictions in Texas are is stringent as ever. Folks were saying in April things would be opened in in a couple weeks.

Because Abbott is a moron
texagbeliever
beerad12man said:

Is there a list of rules? Outdoors? Exercise? I'm playing golf sunday, I better not have to wear a f***ing mask.
They can't fine you or jail you so why would you have to wear a mask right? Isn't this one of those rules that isn't really a rule because there isn't a punishment.
jh88ag
AG
beerad12man said:

Executive Order
PaulSimonsGhost
AG
Did some Freaky Friday event occur and we got Florida's Govenor and they have ours?

Or is Greg Abott trapped in the body of a 13 year old girl and now a 13 year old girl is running our state in the body of Greg Abott?

JobSecurity
AG
I still don't get it. If masks are that effective and he's making them mandatory why is he also limiting groups? And he says this is the only way to keep businesses open but wants us to not be around groups of people?

Have some conviction man. Wow

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.