Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,870 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
Boo Weekley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Prosperdick said:

drcrinum said:

Either Kamala Harris or Michelle Obama...or both.
DEFINITELY Misterchelle Obama...probably Kamala too. I am guessing Kamala on the front end (coinciding with anti-lynching bill lol) and Moochelle on the back end in getting it to go away.

This is unreal. Infuriating.
Swarely

I'll translate.

"Please help us cover our ass"
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Either Kamala Harris or Michelle Obama...or both.
And bribes. Lots of bribes. Start with the brothers who have remained silent after Smollett basically accused them of attacking him (without calling for their prosecution. Their lawyer quit representing them, BTW.)

At the same time look closely at the judge who approved this crap.

The feds sent the Governor, Blagoevich, to jail for less than what has happened here.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Old_Ag_91 said:

will25u said:

aggiehawg said:

Bond proffer

4 page summary of the case against Smollett. Yeah, nothing there at all.
I mean damn... that sounds like an EASY case to prosecute. Two-tiered FTW.
Was thinking same thing... curious to know what our lawyer types (BMX, AggieHawg, etc..) think about it.. seems like they had this guy dead to rights but Im no lawyer... so.

Not a criminal lawyer but the indictment from the GJ says about 75% of it. In spite of the you can indict a ham sandwich argument, USUALLY an indictment means the state has a good case on its face. There may be defenses they are unaware of that they'll have to disprove beyond a reasonable doubt or affirmative defenses they'll have to contend with (but are the defense's burden to prove), but the rest of the prep is making sure the witnesses stories jive and they feel they can seat a jury and convince that jury the defendant is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That CAN be a lot of work but even if it is, it can still be a fairly simple proposition. In a case involving many actors, strange twists, a lot of he saids/she saids, and a lot of circumstantial evidence, the prosecution has their work cut out for them. But in this case, I think the detectives had everything nailed down that the incident reported by Smollet did not, in fact, actually happen. Once that fact was proven, and Smollet would not have testified, the case would have been a fairly easy conviction but for jury nullification or a judge wanting an acquittal. Either or both of those are possible.
ProgN
SIAP

I have yet to confirm this but please do I it if true.
DollahBillzYo!
Don't worry - this will be forgotten in a couple of weeks when the progoganda arm focuses on something else.
ProgN
Big Al 1992
AG
Thought they could slip it by. Inadvertent my ass.
Icecream_Ag
S
Prognightmare said:

and Bryce harper didn't ask for 330 million

Edit because my phone hates ys
JCA1
AG
Swarely said:

I'll translate.

If they are truly savvy, they also changed one word in each of these emails, so they would know who evitably leaks it.
ProgN
Johnny2Fan
This is about to get good. If the FBI gets involved, oh wait, nevermind......
T Durden
AG
Prognightmare said:

He definitely learned from all the Empire scripts he has read.
will25u
https://www.dailywire.com/news/45208/breaking-fbi-reviewing-circumstances-surrounding-ryan-saavedra

Quote:

"Two law enforcement officials briefed on the matter tell @ABC the FBI is *reviewing* circumstances surrounding dismissal of criminal charges against Jussie Smollett," Elgas tweeted. "ABC News is told this is not an investigation. It is a 'review' or 'inquiry'."
VaultingChemist
AG
The bad news for Jussie.......anyone with an axe to grind can beat the crap out of Jussie, and unless there are multiple witnesses, no one will believe him.

aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45208/breaking-fbi-reviewing-circumstances-surrounding-ryan-saavedra

Quote:

"Two law enforcement officials briefed on the matter tell @ABC the FBI is *reviewing* circumstances surrounding dismissal of criminal charges against Jussie Smollett," Elgas tweeted. "ABC News is told this is not an investigation. It is a 'review' or 'inquiry'."

BS. FBI opens "assessments", "preliminary investigations" and "investigations." Each stage has different levels of tools they can legally use (yeah, I know, they don't always follow those rules that are inconvenient for them.)
Danny Vermin
Go play in traffic, loser.
Muy
AG
Trillary Clinton said:

Justice for Jussie

Lol
bmks270
AG
Johnny2Fan said:

This is about to get good. If the FBI gets involved, oh wait, nevermind......

They originally wanted the FBI to handle the investigation probably so their swamp creature buddies could just drop it and call it a cold case.

I doubt the FBI does anything. They are a tool of the left.

Instead the Chicago PD got to the bottom of it and implicated Jussie.
Tom Doniphon
Trillary Clinton said:

Justice for Jussie

Justice would be an ass whipping and jail sentence.
Swarely
JCA1 said:

Swarely said:

I'll translate.

If they are truly savvy, they also changed one word in each of these emails, so they would know who evitably leaks it.

Canary trap
thirdcoast
AG
***another bombshell***

Smollett lawyer conflicts state attorney office. She says the community service had nothing to do with dropped charges, nor the forfeiture of $10K which he volunteered. Basically she is saying the state prosecution is lying.

Long Live Sully
AG
thirdcoast said:

***another bombshell***

Smollett lawyer conflicts state attorney office. She says the community service had nothing to do with dropped charges, nor the forfeiture of $10K which he volunteered. Basically she is saying the state prosecution is lying.

So she wants him to be charged? That is just weird.
Tom Doniphon
That foxx chick is a lying btch... someone called in a favor and she made it happen. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.
agent-maroon
AG
Prognightmare said:

"Inadvertently"

Kind of like how Lieawatha "inadvertently" claimed Native American status on every application she has ever submitted, maybe?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
thirdcoast
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

thirdcoast said:

***another bombshell***

So she wants him to be charged? That is just weird.

She is saying Smollett is an innocent victim, that he made no pleas or concessions, and that the prosecution did not have enough evidence to convict him.

Foxx and her state prosecution office say Smollett is "culpable" and that they stand behind the CPD investigation, indictment, and charges brought forth.

The NEW bombshell today is that Foxx and her office have been saying the prior community service and $10K bond forfeiture were part of the consideration to drop charges. BUT Smollett's lawyer says that is absolutely false and there is no evidence to support that.... she says Smollett's legal team strongly urged him to forfeit the bond pmt due to the fact he would have paid much more if he went to trial.

In another interview below she goes as far to say they may ultimately sue CPD and city.

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Quote:

She is saying Smollett is an innocent victim, that he made no pleas or concessions, and that the prosecution did not have enough evidence to convict him.

Foxx and her state prosecution office say Smollett is "culpable" and that they stand behind the CPD investigation, indictment, and charges brought forth.

The NEW bombshell today is that Foxx and her office have been saying the prior community service and $10K bond forfeiture were part of the consideration to drop charges. BUT Smollett's lawyer says that is absolutely false and there is no evidence to support that.... she says Smollett's legal team strongly urged him to forfeit the bond pmt due to the fact he would have paid much more if he went to trial.

In another interview below she goes as far to say they may ultimately sue CPD and city.

what a stupid world.
ProgN
thirdcoast said:

Thank you for verifying the tweet I posted above on this page. I pray they are dumb enough to sue CPD, Please, please, please let it happen.
agent-maroon
AG
Something tells me that the closer this gets to the big fish the more depressed Jussie will become. He should probably have already been put on suicide watch for his own protection. Because if it's the Obamas or one of their proteges, he WILL double tap the back of his head if he's ever alone
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Quote:

she is saying the state prosecution is lying.

ProgN
agent-maroon said:

Something tells me that the closer this gets to the big fish the more depressed Jussie will become. He should probably have already been put on suicide watch for his own protection. Because if it's the Obamas or one of their protege, he WILL double tap the back of his head if he's ever alone
You're probably right and he'll probably be clutching a MAGA hat.
astros4545
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
astros4545 said:

Yes. Good Trump.
backintexas2013
AG
Question for the lawyers. He made a false statement that led to two people spending a weekend in jail. Are there any legal ramifications for that?
thirdcoast
AG
astros4545 said:

BREAKING NEWS:
CNN, MSNBC, NBC, all reversing position and now goal tending for Smollett calling him a "victim" after hearing of Trump's tweet. Raham E also recanting his comments in the wake of Trump's public opinion.

CNN to call a town hall with Misterchelle Obama on why she urged state prosecution to drop charges. CNN viewers outraged that Trump would go after Smollett and grateful for Obama's vindication.
First Page Last Page
Page 103 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.