Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,931 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
wannaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
techno-ag said:

He's this generation's OJ.
Not really the same.

OJ is a murderer. But courts don't say what is or is not. Police officers and courts evaluate evidence and apply a set of procedural rules. OJ was found "not guilty" according to the procedure of the court which adjudicated his case. OJ didn't get off because he was a black democrat. He got off because the representatives of the State - the police and the DA's office - screwed up some of the rules and procedures in a way that a very wealthy man's lawyers were able to exploit and create doubt among the People..

In this Smurfette case, the trial never even happened, the People never heard State's case, and it's pretty clear that is because of wealth privilege and celebrity privilege and political affiliation.

If this were someone like, say, Roy Moore or David Duke, any chance the State and the press would let the matter drop?
JCA1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

JCA1 said:

drcrinum said:

JCA1 said:

The DA's Statement that there are bigger fish to fry, at least on its face, is plausible. But the utter lack of inclusion of anyone else in the decision making of this very public case coupled with apparently no requirements of Jussie so he literally walks out of the courthouse and proclaims his innocence is highly unusual.

Barnes smells bigger fish. Methinks Kamala is sweating.

Interesting theory and I guess possible. But that would basically mean Kim Fox's DA office is going after her good friend and rising star in her political party. It would effectually end her career in the democratic party. That's a bold move that frankly I don't think she has in her.

It would be Magats that got him to rat. Not Foxx.
You think Foxx would just stand by and let one of her underlings flip a guy to rat on a Democratic party presidential candidate? And you think the Democratic party would accept that as her excuse if she did? If the office that she (a democratic party operative) heads up torpedoed the presidential campaign of a fellow democrat, she would be done unless the democratic party wanted that presidential campaign torpedoed (now we're really drilling down into some conspiracy theories).
FTAG 2000
AG
JCA1 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

JCA1 said:

drcrinum said:

JCA1 said:

The DA's Statement that there are bigger fish to fry, at least on its face, is plausible. But the utter lack of inclusion of anyone else in the decision making of this very public case coupled with apparently no requirements of Jussie so he literally walks out of the courthouse and proclaims his innocence is highly unusual.

Barnes smells bigger fish. Methinks Kamala is sweating.

Interesting theory and I guess possible. But that would basically mean Kim Fox's DA office is going after her good friend and rising star in her political party. It would effectually end her career in the democratic party. That's a bold move that frankly I don't think she has in her.

It would be Magats that got him to rat. Not Foxx.
You think Foxx would just stand by and let one of her underlings flip a guy to rat on a Democratic party presidential candidate? And you think the Democratic party would accept that as her excuse if she did? If the office that she (a democratic party operative) heads up torpedoed the presidential campaign of a fellow democrat, she would be done unless the democratic party wanted that presidential campaign torpedoed (now we're really drilling down into some conspiracy theories).

Maybe she didn't know. Maybe he's working with the feds to bring her down. She's got an evergrowing list of corrupt decisions and favors done since she got the office.

ABATTBQ11
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

If I were the cook county da's political opponent, I would run with this all day and night in the next election. The words corruption, crony, crooked, and double standard would be used in every sentence I mentioned her in.
I have the feeling that voters in Chicago are sort of for this kind of double standard BS especially when it helps a certain side's political narrative(s).

Yeah, but they're not cool when it's a blatant double standard for the rich. Politicians who pander to them? Maybe. Spoiled rich guys looked for notoriety, sympathy, and a payday? Not so much.
Squadron7
AG
A General Note On Nomenclature: "Michelle Obama Chief of Staff", either current or former means "Barack and Michelle Obama".
MooreTrucker
AG
thirdcoast said:

BadMoonRisin said:

I just thought about something. Maybe the play here is to see if Barr's DOJ goes after Jussie. That is the person in their sights that needs to have his credibility eroded. They might try to play like "Trump directed the same guy that said he was innocent to go after someone slandering his MAGA bros, he is weaponizing the DOJ! Impeach!". Plus, Jussie checks all the victimhood boxes....and if he did this for pub, he would get way more that way....

Sounds crazy but dems have a history of throwing projection on the other side to try and draw attention to the very activities they are doing...and the DOJ (as well as FBI, IRS, and several other alphabets) were definitely weaponized by Obama.

Seems timely too with the focus going on the alphabet groups themselves for the Mueller hoax.

I was thinking the same thing. The "optics" of Trump's DOJ going after Smollett are not good. BUT the counter to that is the gold mine of liberals calling it a "whitewash" of justice. Also, Dems will be forced to side with Smollett which the vast majority of the country knows perpetuated a huge hoax. To work, it will require acrobatics from the MSM which is probably no problem.

I think Trump and Barr need to let Chicago take this black eye and tackle the FISA abuse and FBI/DOJ collusion first. BUT perhaps the under the table deal end game is about getting Trump to go after Obama on Smollett, instead going after Obama on election hacking.
As far as acrobatics, I was pleasantly surprised with NBC's reporting of this story this morning on the Today Show. It was almost as if they too kinda believed it was BS.

And I can't help but think there's still a "rest of the story" to this thing that's yet to be revealed. It's too clean and cut-and-dried - erased from the database??? - for this to be all there is. This TOO much smacks of corruption and outside interference to just happen and be done.
aggiehawg
AG
Squadron7 said:

A General Note On Nomenclature: "Michelle Obama Chief of Staff", either current or former means "Barack and Michelle Obama".
Have a hard time believing Tina Chen carries that much water in Chicago politics without that connection being referenced.

She's so powerful on her own that she simply requests the State Attorney to abandon her own case and hand it over to the Feds (local cops hate that, BTW) and she agrees to it, just like that?
thirdcoast
AG
Agreed. But as soon as Trump makes his position known on Smollett, the media has no choice to somehow oppose. And IF Dems are ever linked to the secret brokered deal, the media will have no choice but to goal tend. Right now the media is following Rahem's lead.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-kim-foxx-texts-emails-jussie-smollett-20190313-htmlstory.html
Macarthur
So I'm clear, the fact that there was a decision to not prosecute, does that mean he's exonerated?
Houston Lee
AG
Macarthur said:

So I'm clear, the fact that there was a decision to not prosecute, does that mean he's exonerated?

Smollett was actually booked and charged with a crime.
tsuag10
AG
Macarthur said:

The prosecutor very clearly stated that he still believes Smollett is guilty. He says that he did community service and forfeited his bond, and that is sufficient for this particular case.

Ellis Wyatt
wannaggie said:

techno-ag said:

He's this generation's OJ.
Not really the same.

OJ is a murderer. But courts don't say what is or is not. Police officers and courts evaluate evidence and apply a set of procedural rules. OJ was found "not guilty" according to the procedure of the court which adjudicated his case. OJ didn't get off because he was a black democrat. He got off because the representatives of the State - the police and the DA's office - screwed up some of the rules and procedures in a way that a very wealthy man's lawyers were able to exploit and create doubt among the People..

In this Smurfette case, the trial never even happened, the People never heard State's case, and it's pretty clear that is because of wealth privilege and celebrity privilege and political affiliation.

If this were someone like, say, Roy Moore or David Duke, any chance the State and the press would let the matter drop?
AND OJ did what he did out of rage to get rid of his ex-wife. Smollett did what he did to sow racial division and further advance a false narrative.
Ellis Wyatt
Macarthur said:

We know the evidence that points to him being the perp.
Macarthur
Ellis Wyatt said:

Macarthur said:

Bookmarked
monarch
S
Community Service? 'Splain please...
Peace for Ukraine!
Ellis Wyatt
Macarthur said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Macarthur said:

Bookmarked
Good. Tell us about all the evidence against Trump. Robert Mueller may have my wires tapped, and I'm sure he's interested in what he wasn't able to find.
Ellis Wyatt
monarch said:

Community service BEFORE he committed the crime.
End Of Message
AG
monarch said:

It is unclear when Jussie performed the "community service," although it is widely speculated that it was in connection with a separate matter.

So, 16 counts were dropped in exchange for a forfeited $10k bond. Seems legit.
JCA1
AG
thirdcoast said:

Agreed. But as soon as Trump makes his position known on Smollett, the media has no choice to somehow oppose. And IF Dems are ever linked to the secret brokered deal, the media will have no choice but to goal tend. Right now the media is following Rahem's lead.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-kim-foxx-texts-emails-jussie-smollett-20190313-htmlstory.html

That's a weird way to start her message. If I didn't know better, I would think that was a self-serving attempt for plausible deniability if a FOIA request is made for Foxx's work email. "I coulda swore I went through official government channels! It's right there in my message!"
aggiehawg
AG
Saw some Chicago PD guy on FNC this morning say he put in a few hours over the weekend. If true, this deal was in the works for much longer than people initially thought.

The whole thing makes no sense and reeks of corruption and payoffs.
DTP02
AG
Macarthur said:

So instead of recognizing and being disgusted by the abuse of the justice system perpetrated in the Smollette dismissal by Dem toadies closely connected to Dem power brokers, you attempt to equate to the results of a two-year long investigation into Trump conducted by neutral (at best, hostile at worst) investigators which was precipitated by a paid DNC hit piece propagated by a biased MSM.

There is a connection between the two, but it's not one you'll ever be willing to objectively consider: past, present, and future Dem POTUS hopefuls were behind both.
techno-ag
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

monarch said:

It is unclear when Jussie performed the "community service," although it is widely speculated that it was in connection with a separate matter.

So, 16 counts were dropped in exchange for a forfeited $10k bond. Seems legit.
This modern day OJ will either mess up again (like OJ did), or the feds will come after him since the locals dropped charges.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

Tom Doniphon
Macarthur said:

Gold medal in the mental gymnastics here.
DTP02
AG
aggiehawg said:

Saw some Chicago PD guy on FNC this morning say he put in a few hours over the weekend. If true, this deal was in the works for much longer than people initially thought.

The whole thing makes perfect sense and reeks of corruption, Dem power politics at the highest levels, and payoffs.
Texasaggie32
At least the Daily Mail is doing some investigative journalism

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6856497/Chicago-police-file-Jussie-Smollett-shows-actor-car-man-paid-attack-him.html

FTAG 2000
AG
aggiehawg said:

The court record was deleted over the weekend too, prior to announcing the charges were dismissed yesterday. This was planned.
bmks270
AG
Jussie must be very valuable for reason to the Chicago power heiarchy. They must have some political plans for him.
Or, they are hiding ties of some other powerful person to this hoax.
End Of Message
AG
AG 2000' said:

aggiehawg said:

The court record was deleted over the weekend too, prior to announcing the charges were dismissed yesterday. This was planned.
Of all the smoke surrounding the case, this bothers me most. Ive never heard of court records being deleted. WTF?
bmks270
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

AG 2000' said:

aggiehawg said:

Of all the smoke surrounding the case, this bothers me most. Ive never heard of court records being deleted. WTF?

They also wanted to FBI to do the investigation in order to bury it tells you how corrupt the FBI must be. These Chicago crooks still have pull in the FBI to have things buried.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Supposed link to CPD file on matter:

Chicago Police Department's complete investigative file of Jussie Smollett case

Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Agreed..... lowlife's will eventually run into the Karma Buzzsaw. they all do - OJ, Cosby, R Kelly, Charlie Sheen, Phil Spector, Robert Blake (at least in the civil trial).
aggiehawg
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

AG 2000' said:

aggiehawg said:

Neither have I. Even expunged records are just not searchable. Or at least that's how it used to work.

Makes me wonder which incriminating scrap of info was in them and who was being incriminated? Had to be someone pretty dang high up with a lot to lose to pull that many levers.
DTP02
AG
bmks270 said:

Jussie must be very valuable for reason to the Chicago power heiarchy. They must have some political plans for him.
Or, they are hiding ties of some other powerful person to this hoax.

Obama and Kamala Harris ties to this are enough to bring some serious political pressure down. I doubt there is anything in the files, but if Smollette was to face some serious jail time, he might start singing and that could get interesting.

Even if you take the least cynical view, the ties of Obama and Harris to this are problematic for them. It's a lot easier to dismiss and downplay the connection if the charges were dismissed.
MooreTrucker
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

AG 2000' said:

aggiehawg said:

This is why I think there's more to this...on the good side...than we know. It's too obvious that the fix is in. Too blatant.
DTP02
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Pinche Abogado said:

AG 2000' said:

aggiehawg said:

This is why I think there's more to this...on the good side...than we know. It's too obvious that the fix is in. Too blatant.

We just finished a two-year investigation that tied up and partially delegitimized an entire administration, that was largely initiated as the result of a purely partisan paid hit piece. And you still think an obvious fix isn't just an obvious fix?

The obviousness of the fix isn't an impediment when so many are motivated to feign belief in it.

This is Chicago. All of the relevant decision-makers are aligned with the purposes behind the fix. There isn't a white hat lurking behind the scenes.
First Page Last Page
Page 100 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.