Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,911 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
End Of Message
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fox News Alert:

"Furious Chicago cops release entire Smollet case file online, prompting possibly moot court order barring further disclosures."
techno-ag
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Fox News Alert:

"Furious Chicago cops release entire Smollet case file online, prompting possibly moot court order barring further disclosures."

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

MooreTrucker
AG
DTP02 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Pinche Abogado said:

AG 2000' said:

aggiehawg said:

Saw some Chicago PD guy on FNC this morning say he put in a few hours over the weekend. If true, this deal was in the works for much longer than people initially thought.

The whole thing makes no sense and reeks of corruption and payoffs.

The court record was deleted over the weekend too, prior to announcing the charges were dismissed yesterday. This was planned.
Of all the smoke surrounding the case, this bothers me most. Ive never heard of court records being deleted. WTF?
This is why I think there's more to this...on the good side...than we know. It's too obvious that the fix is in. Too blatant.

We just finished a two-year investigation that tied up and partially delegitimized an entire administration, that was largely initiated as the result of a purely partisan paid hit piece. And you still think an obvious fix isn't just an obvious fix?

This is Chicago. All of the relevant decision-makers are aligned with the purposes behind the fix. There isn't a white hat lurking behind the scenes.
I get that thinking, but this just seems different. It's SO in-your-face with no denial or spin. If even the MSM are talking about how something seems off, that alone makes it different.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Fox News Alert:

holy crap....they pissed.

Hope the DA's office gets destroyed over this.
MooreTrucker
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Fox News Alert:

What does this mean?
Big Al 1992
AG
Boom! CPD going scorched earth.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Fox News Alert:

What does this mean?

I think it means any court order to suppress is now moot. But it seems to imply there was a court order on not releasing stuff - either this release beat that to the punch or that court order came after they released and is basically moot since it is released already.

93MarineHorn
Quote:

What does this mean?
The court may forbid them from something that has already happened. There is no more info that can be released, legally or otherwise. They've made everything available to the public.
bmks270
AG
I skimmed the documents and didn't find any new information, except the two brother deny any knowledge of the letter Jussie sent himself.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

I do think releasing their case file makes it damn near impossible to get a fair trial - his lawyers would argue that. Since they had no opportunity to get things not seen or heard by the jury.

Seems like the CPD does not care, which means they aren't after Jussie with this - they want the DA's office to pay the price.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

What does this mean?
The court may forbid them from something that has already happened. There is no more info that can be released, legally or otherwise. They've made everything available to the public.

Well apparently there is more - body cams of responding officers and other videos were not released apparently. Just the case file itself.
bmks270
AG
Says it was FOIA request
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Story with links to files:
https://www.cwbchicago.com/2019/03/exclusive-chicago-police-departments.html?m=1
aggiehawg
AG
Good grief!

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/03/27/jussie-smollett-lawyer-were-weighing-our-options-on-suing-chicago-police/

Just shut the hell up and go away!!
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Well apparently there is more - body cams of responding officers and other videos were not released apparently. Just the case file itself.

Ah, right. Thx.
DTP02
AG
MooreTrucker said:

DTP02 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Pinche Abogado said:

AG 2000' said:

aggiehawg said:

Saw some Chicago PD guy on FNC this morning say he put in a few hours over the weekend. If true, this deal was in the works for much longer than people initially thought.

The court record was deleted over the weekend too, prior to announcing the charges were dismissed yesterday. This was planned.
Of all the smoke surrounding the case, this bothers me most. Ive never heard of court records being deleted. WTF?
This is why I think there's more to this...on the good side...than we know. It's too obvious that the fix is in. Too blatant.

We just finished a two-year investigation that tied up and partially delegitimized an entire administration, that was largely initiated as the result of a purely partisan paid hit piece. And you still think an obvious fix isn't just an obvious fix?

This is Chicago. All of the relevant decision-makers are aligned with the purposes behind the fix. There isn't a white hat lurking behind the scenes.
I get that thinking, but this just seems different. It's SO in-your-face with no denial or spin. If even the MSM are talking about how something seems off, that alone makes it different.

Occam's razor. Charges for hoax lynching against Intersectional celebrity who is friends with Dem POTUS candidate that happened to sponsor an anti-lynching bill dismissed by State's Attorney's office headed by friend of Dem POTUS candidate who was also in contact with previous Dem POTUS aides.

Obama himself pulled some highly transparent shenanigans in his Chicago rise and that didn't keep him from being elected to the Senate or the presidency. Kamala Harris owes her whole career to political shenanigans, and that didn't keep her from the Senate or being the likely front runner for the Dem presidential nomination. They ain't scared of things being a little too obvious, because they wear plot armor.

The only white hats involved in this whole mess were worn by Chicago PD.
FriscoKid
AG
aggiehawg said:

Good grief!

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/03/27/jussie-smollett-lawyer-were-weighing-our-options-on-suing-chicago-police/

Quote:

He's not even started healing from the initial attack because he's been dealing with everything what's happened since then.
tsuag10
AG
Nm
FTAG 2000
AG
DTP02 said:

bmks270 said:

Jussie must be very valuable for reason to the Chicago power heiarchy. They must have some political plans for him.
Or, they are hiding ties of some other powerful person to this hoax.

Obama and Kamala Harris ties to this are enough to bring some serious political pressure down. I doubt there is anything in the files, but if Smollette was to face some serious jail time, he might start singing and that could get interesting.

Even if you take the least cynical view, the ties of Obama and Harris to this are problematic for them. It's a lot easier to dismiss and downplay the connection if the charges were dismissed.
This.

CPD had his phone records. They start looking at who he talked to before he turned himself in and the phone numbers are tied to the Obamas and/or Kamala, and you have your answer.
Agnzona
Trumps play here is not to go after Jessie but have a formal federal investigation into the DAs office. Might even use the Civil Rights Act to justify it!
stetson
AG
aggiehawg said:

Good grief!

Discovery would be fun in this one!
Tom Doniphon
The whole thing has Obama's fingerprints all over it imho.
mwm
Charges being dropped are, to me, an attempt to "bury" all of the "winning" by the White House that has been occurring in the last week or so.
MooreTrucker
AG
DTP02 said:

MooreTrucker said:

DTP02 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Pinche Abogado said:

AG 2000' said:

aggiehawg said:

Occam's razor. Charges for hoax lynching against Intersectional celebrity who is friends with Dem POTUS candidate that happened to sponsor an anti-lynching bill dismissed by State's Attorney's office headed by friend of Dem POTUS candidate who was also in contact with previous Dem POTUS aides.

Obama himself pulled some highly transparent shenanigans in his Chicago rise and that didn't keep him from being elected to the Senate or the presidency. Kamala Harris owes her whole career to political shenanigans, and that didn't keep her from the Senate or being the likely front runner for the Dem presidential nomination. They ain't scared of things being a little too obvious, because they wear plot armor.

The only white hats involved in this whole mess were worn by Chicago PD.
Fine. Just dump all over my hope.
JCA1
AG
I'm not ready to start going down any crazy conspiracy theories yet, as the simplest answer is also probably the most likely. I highly doubt any power players were involved in the planning of this (mainly because the whole thing was so poorly put together as to be laughable). It was probably exactly what the police said it was. An extremely lame attempt by Jussie and his buddies to drum up some publicity and sympathy for him. But he does have several power brokers as friends. I can definitely see them using their power to try to help him get out of the charges. Probably as simple as that.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

I'm not ready to start going down any crazy conspiracy theories yet, as the simplest answer is also probably the most likely. I highly doubt any power players were involved in the planning of this (mainly because the whole thing was so poorly put together as to be laughable).
This is my thinking as well. This was done so ham-fistedly that it's doubtful Obama or any other power player would be involved. Charges being dropped may really just be a big F you to CPD and Trump supporters from the IL state's attorney's office.
Charpie
AG
Help me out here. What could this B actor have on anyone in the DA's office to warrant such favorable treatment?
GCP12
AG
Charpie said:

Help me out here. What could this B actor have on anyone in the DA's office to warrant such favorable treatment?
It's not what he has on people. It is what his co-conspirators have on people

(Kamala, Booker, Michelle)
Charpie
AG
Like what?

What good does letting him off do to Kamela or Michelle? This is where I'm stuck.
GCP12
AG
Charpie said:

Like what?

What good does letting him off do to Kamela or Michelle? This is where I'm stuck.
I really don't know. It is possible that Smollett was assured nothing would happen to him if he did this. So, when something did happen to him, Kamala/Michelle/Booker/Or whoever needed to make it go away.

I am stuck on the entire thing because outside of Brian Stelter, EVERYONE believes this is absolute insanity.
End Of Message
AG
Charpie said:

Like what?

Jussie's phone records prior to the "attack" is the tell-all. I suspect that the "attack" was orchestrated to provide public support for the anti-lynching bill that was contemporaneously before congress.

Michelle and/or Kamala will do anything to prevent those records from being discovered.
Charpie
AG
See..that does make sense.

I hate Kamela. And you know if the cops are this pissed, the phone records will leak too.

What a time to be alive!
93MarineHorn
Quote:

I don't think the DA views it as doing Smollett a favor. This case has obvious racial/political overtones that are not helpful to the Left's false narrative about white supremacists...and Smollett is friendly with power players. The DA making this go away helps the left and has the bonus of giving an F U to Trump supporters.
Tom Doniphon
FTR, I doubt he has anything on anyone... I think it's as simple as having well placed friends that made a couple of calls on his behalf and made everything vanish.
GCP12
AG
Ah, sorry. I was going to bring up the anti-lynching bill but thought it had already been mentioned. I think that is what it stems from.
First Page Last Page
Page 101 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.