Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

693,327 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
Clob94
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Simply. Can't. Stop. Watching.
johnnyblaze36
AG
txags92
AG
Can somebody make a sped up montage of Jussie and all these Dems running away from cameras and questions about the case and set it to Yakety Sax from the Benny Hill show? That would be awesome!
johnnyblaze36
AG
Omg...here is a dramatic recreation of what took place. I'm dead.

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Bird Poo
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Awesome
johnnyblaze36
AG
C@LAg said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

That won the internet for the year.
Indeed. I can't wait for part 2.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Now Kamala has put out her statement. And what does she do? Talk about the rise of hate crimes. What a stupid *****.

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Big shocker here. Auntie Maxine is such a waste of space.

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Squadron7
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

It was clear to her at the two hour mark but then it all got clouded by..well...facts.
johnnyblaze36
AG
And the moment we've all been waiting for...CNN right on time with the article blaming Trump for the rise of hate crimes despite Jussie's hoax. They are the biggest trash organization on the planet.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/21/us/hate-crimes-rising-jussie-smollett/index.html?utm_content=2019-02-21T23%3A43%3A02&utm_source=twCNN&utm_term=image&utm_medium=social

Quote:

Hate crimes are rising, regardless of Jussie Smollett's case. Here's why

Why hate crimes are rising

Experts told CNN in December that there's not a single factor that accounts for the disturbing trend, but part of the issue is the "increasing mainstream acceptance of hate speech and online hate," Greenblatt said. He added, "Words have consequences."

While hate is not new to America, experts say the divisive political climate and the rise of hate speech, among other factors, are emboldening people to act on hateful impulses.
The Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017 was a byproduct of that emboldened hate, said Nadia Aziz of the Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law.

Several experts also credited the rise in hate crimes to President Donald Trump's divisive rhetoric directed at immigrants and people of color, in addition to policies that threaten those groups' rights.

"The President of the United States, both from his social media presence and his remarks during formal White House events, is regularly referring to fear as a motive for policy," said Maya Berry, the executive director of the Arab American Institute.

"We're seeing the presidential bully pulpit being used to divide and spread fear, and without question that has consequences in real peoples' lives."

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
BQ_90
AG
The talking points have been issued
GCP12
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Whenever everything is "final" enough for her, her response will be, "Oh, that happened so long ago, I'm focused on stopping the evil man sitting in the oval office!"
Tailgate88
AG
SIAP but Rush nailed this.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/02/21/chicago-police-superintendent-takes-a-stand-for-right-and-wrong/amp/
Post removed:
by user
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
RAB91
They claim his calling the press enemy of the people and talking about the criminals crossing the borders gets people riled up.
aggiehawg
AG
Wait? Martha just said on her show that Jussie is on the set of Empire? Filming his final scene, perhaps?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
dlance said:

Just curious, are there any actual examples in existence of Trump uttering anything hateful (or encouraging hate againts) about people of color, gays or immigrants?

I ask people this all the time when they say anything like that - I ask them for ONE law he has changed that has affected LGBTQ (the only one anyone can cite is the Transgender in the military and it's not even a law just a policy that they reversed shortly after Obama had allowed it - to allow more time).

and I ask for things he has said against blacks or LGBTQ and they cannot name any - although they say his characterization of the incident in NC where he blamed BOTH sides as unfair.

They try to use the wall thing. about hispanics (to which I point out that there are millions of Hispanics INSIDE the US he is also trying to protect). And they try to use the "Muslim ban" although as I point out banning 7% of any class is not really banning that class. and again there are millions of legal Muslims in the US.

Those are the 4 I usually hear regarding those groups. they are all a reach considering the millions of Americans that fall in those groups and are also covered by his pro American stance in regard to those.

They just WANT to believe he is racist, anti-gay, etc. - because the media paints him that way.

And then something like the other day happens when he goes to bat for decriminalizing being gay as a crime around the world and ....<crickets>

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
aggiehawg
AG
Oh. Guess he has to earn that bail money! 1 1/2 episodes should do the trick.

(That's a joke. I know he only had to put up 10%.)
Agsrback12
What is the definition of beyond unhinged? We are going to see it WHEN Trump is re-elected. I had my doubts but they are making this too easy for him. He is going to landslide into a second term.
justcallmeharry
S
aggiehawg said:

Oh. Guess he has to earn that bail money! 1 1/2 episodes should do the trick.

(That's a joke. I know he only had to put up 10%.)
Gotta make that lawyer money! No joke.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Haven't checked this thread in a while. Have they caught those two racist Trump supporters yet?
johnnyblaze36
AG
Rob Schneider from off the top rope!

Prosperdick
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Watch at the end before he picks his phone back up he takes a red marker and puts a cut under his eye, I didn't notice it the first time I watched, probably because I was laughing so hard.
Prosperdick
AG
I also realized there are likely halfway written scripts from the SVU shows where the perpetrators are white MAGA racists where they have to now furiously rewrite the script or just toss it in the trash...sad trombone.
Clob94
johnnyblaze36 said:

Now Kamala has put out her statement. And what does she do? Talk about the rise of hate crimes. What a stupid *****.

Anybody that has had willie Brown's willie anywhere near them is probably going to have their opinions fall on my deaf ears.

It just blows my mind how someone who served as Willie Brown's gravy boat for 15 years doesn't have some funk on her somewhere.
Harry Stone
AG
Clob94 said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Anybody that has had willie Brown's willie anywhere near them is probably going to have their opinions fall on my deaf ears.

It just blows my mind how someone who served as Willie Brown's gravy boat for 15 years doesn't have some funk on her somewhere.

she is right, hate crimes are up, but not how she and the dumb**** libs see it. hate crimes against whites are up, its down everywhere else. prove me wrong
FrioAg 00
AG
She's not wrong. This crime, falsifying a police report and attempting to frame innocent people, was indeed motivated by racial hate - his hate of white people.

First Page Last Page
Page 82 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.