Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

693,446 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mtn_Guide said:

Stealing 'murican jobs

Nigerians just doing the jobs that MAGAians refuse to do.
turboboost
AG
Good thing his ass got caught. I waited to see the facts about this garbage case. It's always the same old story with the left (No color involved). They "self abuse" in order to project the problem onto those they intend to destroy (Conservatives).

Dems have done it for years and it's no different! Look at the so called collusion...Who colluded with Russia more than anyone in the republican party? Podesta, Clintons, McCain (ok ok, but he was a RINO)...Pelosi, and one of the biggest in the business colluding with CHINA....Feinstein.

This war goes beyond color or race! This is a globalist cabal that wants to destroy These United States of America at all costs. They have usurped the democratic party, the entertainment industry and the media to name a few. They slipped up a bit using big black weight lifting Nigerians instead of white conservatives in the heart of Chicago. These people are beyond dumb! Trump 2020 (and I'm a Proud Black American).
ProgN
Chicago police believe Jussie Smollett PAID two brothers to ATTACK him

BOOOOMMMM!!!

I'm on mobile but the article is at dailymail.com if someone can get it for the board.
ProgN

BUSTED!
Bag
AG
What a way to ruin your career, talk about unintended consequences. He'll be lucky if he doesn't end up in jail.
Garrelli 5000
AG
He is the poster child of TDS. The media is responsible for bringing out these crazies.
Staff - take out the trash.
FrontPorchAg
Bag said:

What a way to ruin your career, talk about unintended consequences. He'll be lucky if he doesn't end up in jail.
He better go to jail at the least. This fake hate crime **** has got to end.

People who file fake police reports should have to repay the cost of the investigations.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Ellis Wyatt
Mtn_Guide said:

Bag said:

People who file fake police reports should have to repay the cost of the investigations.
Yep. Fake hate crimes are even worse than real ones to me. With a real hate crime, most rational people are angry at the hateful person who perpetrated it. With a fake hate crime, an attempt is being made to falsely smear a whole segment of society which causes division and irreparable harm. It's unthinkable to me. There are a lot of people who will now never believe that this attack didn't happen and they'll hold all white peol responsible in their minds forever.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Brother #1: I don't know, seems like a pretty flimsy plan.
Brother #2: What happens if they have cameras and get us on tape?

Jussie: I got this, I'm an acclaimed actor.

Dazed and Confused
AG
"Chicago (CBS) Two brothers who were questioned and released by Chicago policeinvestigating the Jussie Smollett attack did play a role in the crime.
Sources say at least one of the brothers bought the rope used in the incident at Smollett's request. The sources also say the "Empire" actor paid for the rope, which was purchased at the Crafty Beaver Hardware Store the weekend of Jan. 25.
The sources say plain red hats worn by the brothers were bought at an Uptown beauty supply store and that the attack was supposed to happen before Jan. 29.
Smollett claims two men attacked him in Streeterville early Jan. 29 as he was heading to his apartment. He said they yelled racial and homophobic slurs at him, poured a chemical on him and put a rope around his neck.
The brothers are now cooperating with police.
Chicago police spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi said:
Quote:

"We can confirm that the information received from the individuals questioned by police earlier in the Empire case has in fact shifted the trajectory of the investigation. We've reached out to the Empire cast member's attorney to request a follow-up interview.""
justcallmeharry
S
https://pagesix.com/2019/02/16/jussie-smollett-hires-michael-cohens-criminal-defense-lawyer/

Jussie Smollett has hired Michael Cohen's criminal defense lawyer, the attorney confirmed this week, amid the deepening mystery of the "Empire" actor's claim that he was the victim of a hate attack.

"Yes, at the moment, I am," Michael Monico, a former federal prosecutor in Illinois' Northern District, told WGN's "The Roe Conn Show" on Thursday.

Monico did not say how long he's been representing Smollett, or in what capacity.

Police arrested two "Empire" extras, brothers Ola and Abel Osundairo, in connection with the alleged assault Friday, but released them later in the day. Cops also raided their Chicago-area apartment and confiscated bleach and a black face mask.

Police confirmed Saturday the brothers were present at the scene of the attack and provided new evidence that "is now central to the investigation," without providing details."

Deeper and deeper...
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

"Yes, at the moment, I am," Michael Monico, a former federal prosecutor in Illinois' Northern District, told WGN's "The Roe Conn Show" on Thursday.
Uhmm. at the moment?

Okay, I understand the need to say he wasn't his attorney advising him when this s***show was perpetrated.

BUT that says to me either the check hasn't cleared yet or he has an uncooperative client that he will jettison and withdraw or is expected to be fired by the client.
justcallmeharry
S
Plea bargain in the works?
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Science Denier
AG
Mtn_Guide said:

Bag said:

With interest.
aggiehawg
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Plea bargain in the works?
I would think so. One doesn't hire this guy unless the criminal s*** is already neck deep and rising on the client.
Kool
AG
What is the classification of filing a false police claim in Chicago, misdemeanor, felony, depends on severity of claim???
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
justcallmeharry
S
Kool said:

What is the classification of filing a false police claim in Chicago, misdemeanor, felony, depends on severity of claim???
It depends whether or not it's a hate crime! Just kidding. I think.

ETA: Quick search results. Class IV felony.

"False Reports
Under 720 ILCS 5/26-1(a)(2-10) , a variety of false complaints, reports, and alarms are labeled as disorderly conduct. These provisions cover false 911 calls, false fire alarms, false bomb reports, and false reports of crime or abuse. Whenever an individual makes a false report of any kind to a public agency, the individual can be charged with disorderly conduct. These provisions are designed to weed out fabricated reports in order to concentrate resources on investigating and prosecuting legitimate reports.

A violation of one of these provisions can be a misdemeanor or felony depending on the type of false report made. A false safety report is a Class A misdemeanor, punishable up to 1 year in county jail or up to 2 years of supervised probation, as well as up to $2,500 in fines. False reports of abuse and neglect are Class B misdemeanors, punishable up to 6 months in county jail or up to 2 years of probation, as well as up to $1,500 in fines. False fire alarms, false crime reports, fake 911 complaints, fake child abuse or neglect reports or false requests for ambulances are all Class 4 felonies, punishable up to 3 years in state prison, as well as up to $25,000 in fines. A false bomb report is a Class 3 felony, punishable up to 5 years in state prison, as well as a mandatory fine ranging from $3,000 to $10,000."

backintexas2013
AG
I do find it funny that the name of the hardware store in a made up fake hate crime against a homosexual is The Crafty Beaver. I would like a shirt from there.
BenFiasco14
AG
So he's hired an attorney?

Holy hell.

THIS IS FAKE. THERE WAS NO "HATE CRIME"

Sorry libs. Wrong once again
Seamaster
AG
The important thing is that Jussie Smullet started an important conversation.

We must confront white cis privilege.
Agsrback12
This maybe why they hate legal immigration.
Madman
AG
Kool
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Kool said:

It depends whether or not it's a hate crime! Just kidding. I think.

ETA: Quick search results. Class IV felony.

"False Reports
Under 720 ILCS 5/26-1(a)(2-10) , a variety of false complaints, reports, and alarms are labeled as disorderly conduct. These provisions cover false 911 calls, false fire alarms, false bomb reports, and false reports of crime or abuse. Whenever an individual makes a false report of any kind to a public agency, the individual can be charged with disorderly conduct. These provisions are designed to weed out fabricated reports in order to concentrate resources on investigating and prosecuting legitimate reports.

A violation of one of these provisions can be a misdemeanor or felony depending on the type of false report made. A false safety report is a Class A misdemeanor, punishable up to 1 year in county jail or up to 2 years of supervised probation, as well as up to $2,500 in fines. False reports of abuse and neglect are Class B misdemeanors, punishable up to 6 months in county jail or up to 2 years of probation, as well as up to $1,500 in fines. False fire alarms, false crime reports, fake 911 complaints, fake child abuse or neglect reports or false requests for ambulances are all Class 4 felonies, punishable up to 3 years in state prison, as well as up to $25,000 in fines. A false bomb report is a Class 3 felony, punishable up to 5 years in state prison, as well as a mandatory fine ranging from $3,000 to $10,000."

Yet another promising career taking a turn for the worse by an ill-advised visit to the Crafty Beaver.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Garrelli 5000
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

So he's hired an attorney?

Holy hell.

THIS IS FAKE. THERE WAS NO "HATE CRIME"

Sorry libs. Wrong once again
Oh it's a hate crime. The loony left lead by the loony media hate the right. This is a crime of hate against conservative voters. It's as crazy as skin heads hating people of color, I.e., the hate is not rational.
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

I do find it funny that the name of the hardware store in a made up fake hate crime against a homosexual is The Crafty Beaver. I would like a shirt from there.
So would I!!!!!

Much better than my "Lake Girl" hoodie. And it would be actual Truth in Advertising compliant!
ProgN

Garrelli 5000
AG
Wow. In on good morning America after the "attack" he said He respects victims of hate crimes too much to lie about it.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/15/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack-details/index.html
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
https://twitter.com/chris****es/status/1096939401312034816?s=21

SERIOISLY STAFF????? F A W K is censored. FFS

Text version.

Jussie Smollette, Nathan Phillips and Christine Blasey Ford walk into a bar...
You wouldn't believe what happened next
Agsrback12
How is he written out?
agent-maroon
AG

Excessive and potentially dangerous overbite. 2/10 WNB
justcallmeharry
S
aggiehawg said:

backintexas2013 said:

So would I!!!!!

Much better than my "Lake Girl" hoodie. And it would be actual Truth in Advertising compliant!
That pesky Crafty Beaver!

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/16/sources-brothers-released-bought-rope-used-in-jussie-smollett-attack/

"Sources say at least one of the brothers bought the rope used in the incident at Smollett's request. The sources also say the "Empire" actor paid for the rope, which was purchased at the Crafty Beaver Hardware Store the weekend of Jan. 25.

The brothers were paid $3,500 before leaving for Nigeria and were promised an additional $500 upon their return."

Does this compound potential criminal charges? TIA.
backintexas2013
AG
One of the replies

Jussie Smollette, Nathan Phillips and Christine Blasey Ford walk into a bar...
You wouldn't believe what happened next
backintexas2013
AG
$4000 doesn't buy what it used too.
Dazed and Confused
AG
zoneag
First Page Last Page
Page 44 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.