Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

693,569 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Is Ellen Page looking for SJW all the time now?

Of course she is. They all are.

SJW's are the vegans of politics.
aggietony2010
AG
If I ever feel like assaulting someone, I'm going to make sure I put on a MAGA hat before doing it.

Because once the victim mentions that in the description of the perp, you can just assume it's all a hoax.
Squadron7
AG
captkirk said:

Hey, everybody! Look!

White Hispanics!
Squadron7
AG
aggietony2010 said:

If I ever feel like assaulting someone, I'm going to make sure I put on a MAGA hat before doing it.

Because once the victim mentions that in the description of the perp, you can just assume it's all a hoax.

Put one on in Chicago and you won't have to go looking for an assault.

It'll come to you.
bmks270
AG
The two suspects were released without charges.

This whole story is made up.
backintexas2013
AG
Absolutely. There was no assault. I expect the libs will either ignore or say that it could happen so that's enough.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
lil99chris said:

Is Ellen Page looking for SJW all the time now? Goodness....she needs to give it a rest. She is Alyssa Milano without the looks.

She's also Canadian so my amount of don't give a **** is multiplied by 1000
wbt5845
AG
https://www.cwbchicago.com/2019/02/2-out-smollett-at-plate-lakeview.html

Quote:

Chicago police late Friday released two Lakeview men who had been questioned for two days as "potential persons of interest" and, later, "potential suspects" in the alleged hate crime attack of Empire TV star Jussie Smollett early on Jan. 29 in Streeterville.

"Due to new evidence as a result of today's interrogations" Abimbola "Abel" Osundairo and his brother Olabinjo "Ola" Osundairo were released, said Anthony Guglielmi, the top spokesperson for Chicago police. "Detectives have additional investigative work to complete."

The Osundiros are no longer considered suspects by investigators, whose full attention is now focused squarely on Smollett, according to well-established sources.

CWBChicago has learned that federal investigators sat in as Chicago police interrogated the Osundario brothers for two days after the men were taken into custody at O'Hare airport on Wednesday evening. The Osundiros flew into the airport minutes earlier, returning from a trip to Nigeria that began hours after Smollett reported being attacked.

The brothers, who have a relationship with Smollett and served as extras on his TV show, saw their status with police evolve from "potential persons of interest" to "potential suspects" to being "unable to leave" custody because investigators had "probable cause that they were involved in a crime" to being set free in the course of 48 hours.

Meanwhile, Smollett has lawyered up big time.

High-priced defense attorney and former federal prosecutor Michael Monico told WGN radio host Roe Conn on Friday that he was representing Smollett "at the moment."

Federal investigators have been looking into the origins of a hate letter that was mailed to Smollett from the southwest suburbs about a week before he reported being attacked. The mailing, which contained a white powder that reportedly turned out to be Tylenol, mentioned Smollett by name and included anti-black and anti-gay slurs as well as a stick figure bound in a noose. Its return address was "MAGA," a reference to President Donald Trump's 2016 "Make America Great Again" slogan. Many of the elements of the letter were reflected in the details of the attack that Smollett gave to police.

The actor has been outspoken about his displeasure with Trump, most recently telling Good Morning America that he believed that his opposition to Trump may have been a motivating factor for his purported attackers.

"I come really, really hard against 45," he said. "I come really, really hard against his administration and I don't hold my tongue."

Standing outside Area Central Police Headquarters Friday night, the Osundairo brothers' lawyer dropped hints that the road ahead may be rough for Smollett.

"My guys are walking home. They are not charged," Gloria Schmidt said before indicating that the Osundairos had information about the Smollett case that was shared with police after some "coordination."

And, she pointed out, "I'm not part of Jussie's defense."
backintexas2013
AG
This can't get any better, can it?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
wbt5845 said:

https://www.cwbchicago.com/2019/02/2-out-smollett-at-plate-lakeview.html

"My guys are walking home. They are not charged," Gloria Schmidt said before indicating that the Osundairos had information about the Smollett case that was shared with police after some "coordination."

And, she pointed out, "I'm not part of Jussie's defense."

^very telling
jac4
AG
Waiting to see what Juno has to say about this. I'm sure Colbert will have her back on to retract her statement.

What I find hilarious is that less than 2 weeks after getting their collective faces kicked in on the Covington Catholic issue, leftists double down on the fake Jussie hate crime.
yeahright81
AG
Popcorn indeed
Prosperdick
AG
Quote:

Federal investigators have been looking into the origins of a hate letter that was mailed to Smollett from the southwest suburbs about a week before he reported being attacked. The mailing, which contained a white powder that reportedly turned out to be Tylenol, mentioned Smollett by name and included anti-black and anti-gay slurs as well as a stick figure bound in a noose. Its return address was "MAGA," a reference to President Donald Trump's 2016 "Make America Great Again" slogan. Many of the elements of the letter were reflected in the details of the attack that Smollett gave to police.

The actor has been outspoken about his displeasure with Trump, most recently telling Good Morning America that he believed that his opposition to Trump may have been a motivating factor for his purported attackers.

"I come really, really hard against 45," he said. "I come really, really hard against his administration and I don't hold my tongue."
Just like a narcissist....dude, nobody knew who you were and DEFINITELY didn't know you "came hard against 45." Insert sexual joke here since this is texags. Also, like those suffering from TDS they call him "45" instead of by name, he's not only literally Hitler but literally Voldemort to these freaks.

I pray they throw the book at this race baiting violence fomenting *******.
backintexas2013
AG
They don't care. They won't be held accountable.
Prosperdick
AG
I just heard Jussie fled in a white Bronco:

Agsrback12
What level TDS is Smallet going to have once Trump has 100% confirmation of the results of the investigation?

What will trumps tweet be? Lolololololol
captkirk
AG

Quote:

He's a legend in his own mind. What a d-bag
vettmaster99
AG
wbt5845 said:

There is an almost infinite supply of these.

Guarantee we will hear nothing but crickets from these clowns on this one from now on.
Sorry Your Girl Lost. CNN is the enemy of the people and should be treated as such. Orange man bad.
Agsrback12
Everytime these things happen from this point will be considered #justlikesmollet
BenFiasco14
AG
The worst part about all this is that nobody cares. It happened to MSM America. All of it.

Sweet.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
bmks270
AG
I hope he gets some jail time for framing innocent people of a felony.
ord89
AG
So he is a mentally insane liar that staged the whole thing in an attempt to remain relavent as an actor. What a tool.
Ord89
A. Solzhenitsyn
bmks270 said:

Don't worry. He won't.
Prosperdick
AG
bmks270 said:

Just imagine if there were two white guys at the wrong place and the wrong time and were captured by the cameras and doxxed. Does anyone doubt these poor guys would be prosecuted and probably "lynched" themselves.
Biz Ag
AG

I wish unfunny a-holes like this POS who sheet all over the 14th Amendment would DIAF.
Cuterebra
AG
Yep. That attorney knows all the details and acknowledges that he needs a defense team.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Prosperdick said:

I just heard Jussie fled in a white Bronco:

do want.
4stringAg
AG
What's ironic about all this is if you read the tweets that are proclaiming their indignation for Trump and the so-called racist hatred he's sown that "encourages attacks like these", the tweets are the some of the most hate-filled tripe I've ever seen including some of Smollett's own hate filled diatribes in the past towards Trump. The only people sowing hate in this country are progressive SJW Trump haters.

The biggest falsehood coming out of the 2016 election is that Trump is an anti-semitic, gay hating, white supremacist. Somehow that narrative took hold and in the left's and media's mind its become fact.
(Removed:11023A)
AG
4stringAg said:

What's ironic about all this is if you read the tweets that are proclaiming their indignation for Trump and the so-called racist hatred he's sown that "encourages attacks like these", the tweets are the some of the most hate-filled tripe I've ever seen including some of Smollett's own hate filled diatribes in the past towards Trump. The only people sowing hate in this country are progressive SJW Trump haters.

The biggest falsehood coming out of the 2016 election is that Trump is an anti-semitic, gay hating, white supremacist. Somehow that narrative took hold and in the left's and media's mind its become fact.

Exactly!! The left are a bunch of hateful hypocrite sheep
ProgN
EMY92
AG
I hope Chicago goes after him in civil court as well for the cost of the investigation.

I'm sure that the cost of several thousand man hours isn't cheap.
FrioAg 00
AG
Screw him, I want them to offer him a plea deal to turn on Heels Up Harris and show that she put him up to it to try to resurrect her "Lynching Bill"
APHIS AG
4stringAg said:

Well, if you scream a "big lie" long enough and loud enough, it will be eventually believed.
Prosperdick
AG
Prognightmare said:

I read they located which Ace Hardware the brothers purchased it from with likely video evidence and receipt. If that doesn't scream premeditated hoax I don't know what does.

As we stated from Day Freaking One what homophobic racists are walking around carrying rope just hoping to come upon a black homosexual. It's the most absurd crap I've ever heard and not surprisingly the leftist elites were fooled hook, lynching rope and sinker.
rynning
AG
So one thing I still don't get: Did they purposely or accidentally find a place to stage the attack where there were no video cameras? Or did they never stage the attack at all?
First Page Last Page
Page 42 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.