Ocasio-Cortez brilliance

626,051 Views | 4169 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by A New Hope
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This Mensa failure of a bartender cannot be real. Does she think electricity is this magic stuff that just comes out of a wall for free? Does she not get that the power to charge her Tesla has to actually get generated somewhere? I shudder to think what 250 million Teslas being charged all at once at night would do to the current US power grid much less one without coal, gas and nuclear plants. Her Green Deal would put us back in the stone ages.
agent-maroon
AG
mathguy86 said:

Her Green Deal would put us back in the stone ages.

Remember that lefties consider the collapse of private enterprise and independence to be the goal of big government, not a consequence. They want their citizens to be totally dependent on them.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
mm98
AG
I don't do twitter. Do most politicians post as frequently as she does?
LostInLA07
AG
Trump
jabberwalkie09
AG
Prognightmare said:

I'll take "things that never happened" for $500, Alex.
mrad85
AG
mm98 said:

Do most teenagers post as frequently as she does?
That would be a solid yes. She uses it like a text machine
PhatMack19
AG
mrad85 said:

Where would someone find "said " picture of our lib media darling?

Asking for a friend
I would hardly consider a picture of her calves & feet in the bathtub "fake nudes," but it does give her something else to whine about. You can't see anything in the reflection anyways.

justcallmeharry
S
jabberwalkie09 said:

Prognightmare said:

AOC did tweet this, but that does not seem to be her twitter account.
MelvinUdall
jabberwalkie09 said:

Prognightmare said:

Yep...no different than the conversations that are had at airports with rival schools fans that are posted on this site as well as others.
bobbranco
AG
Prognightmare said:

Funny thing. She has convinced college educated people to believe her lies and crazy policies.
ProgN
bobbranco said:

Prognightmare said:

Funny Scary thing. She has convinced college educated people to believe her lies and crazy policies.
FIFY bud
mrad85
AG
PhatMack19 said:

mrad85 said:

Where would someone find "said " picture of our lib media darling?

Asking for a friend
I would hardly consider a picture of her calves & feet in the bathtub "fake nudes," but it does give her something else to whine about. You can't see anything in the reflection anyways.

I believe that picture being AOC is fake news.

I believe that belongs to Sydney Leathers

Here is the one to go with it.

FrioAg 00
AG
Zoom in on the faucet - but I don't believe it's her. Her boobs aren't that big.
Agnzona
Is she having a heavy flow day?
Rapier108

Smithjg
With her Green New Deal, there would be no more fossil fuels allowed right? Not sure about you guys , but I'm not getting on any Solar Powered airplane!
A. Solzhenitsyn
Agnzona said:

Is she having a heavy flow day?

Ew.
CrottyKid
AG
bobbranco said:

Prognightmare said:

Funny thing. She has convinced college educated people to believe her lies and crazy policies.

There is probably video pf no one visiting her office at all.
justcallmeharry
S
Ocasio-Cortez passed over for influential House committee

"WASHINGTON Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez didn't get a seat on the powerful tax writing committee where she sought to push her progressive agenda of Medicare for All, free college tuition and a green new deal.

Instead, the open downstate New York slot on the House Ways and Means Committee went to a moderate Democrat, Long Island Rep. Tom Suozzi, a former CPA, attorney and county executive."

How 'bout dem apples?

https://nypost.com/2019/01/10/alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-campaign-was-fined-last-year/

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's campaign was fined $1,500 by the state last year for failing to obtain workers' compensation coverage, The Post has learned.

All employers are required under New York's disability law to buy insurance to cover disability benefits for employees.

"The employer did not have the required workers' compensation coverage from March 31, 2018, to April 30, 2018, and was issued a final penalty of $1,500, which was paid," said Workers Compensation Board spokeswoman Melissa Stewart.

A spokesman for Ocasio-Cortez said he's looking into the matter."

Oops! She forgot.
agent-maroon
AG
What committee did she get picked for? Does the House have an equivalent to the TexAgs East Texas board?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Post removed:
by user
justcallmeharry
S
AOC determined to learn.

ETA: Playing that Titanium Victim Card like there's no tomorrow.

usmcbrooks
justcallmeharry said:

AOC determined to learn.

ETA: Playing that Titanium Victim Card like there's no tomorrow.

Shine theory?

ProgN
johnnyblaze36
AG
I just saw Joe Liberman trending on twitter. I clicked on it and this is what it took me to. The headline alone is enough to make me want to grab the nearest space shuttle on out of here.

BQ_90
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

I just saw Joe Liberman trending on twitter. I clicked on it and this is what it took me to. The headline alone is enough to make me want to grab the nearest space shuttle on out of here.

Wonder how often she has to get them teeth floated.
backintexas2013
AG
Ocasio-Cortez fired back in a tweet asking, "New party, who dis?"
Phat32
AG
This chick is nuts. But everyone is watching.
backintexas2013
AG
It's good. The Dems are starting to not like her because she isn't afraid to attack other Dems. I say keep propping her up so she can keep talking. It's fun to watch Dems eat their own.
johnnyblaze36
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Ocasio-Cortez fired back in a tweet asking, "New party, who dis?"
I totally thought you were making a joke and I legit laughed out loud. I had no idea that's what she actually said as I never even clicked the link.

Oh my God.
Garrelli 5000
AG
A couple of the attorneys that work for me are her age. It's not an age thing - she has the emotional maturity of a spoiled 6th grade girl.

To be fair and do something the left will never do (criticize their own), Trump is pretty low on the EQ scale too, but he's at least intelligent.
Staff - take out the trash.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Here's her latest gem. I have no idea what any of it means, especially check mark number 3.

Long Live Sully
AG
BQ_90 said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Wonder how often she has to get them teeth floated.
Not often enough. Wastes a lot of grain that girl...
Rapier108
johnnyblaze36 said:

Horse Girl Dumb
ProgN

I wish Trump was Pinochet.
First Page Last Page
Page 20 of 120

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.