Ocasio-Cortez brilliance

626,406 Views | 4169 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by A New Hope
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?

themissinglink
AG
Rapier108 said:

Tex100
AG
Hilarious
Amazing Moves
She probably just forgot.
BMX Bandit
Would it surprise you if she didn't even know about it?
ProgN

FrioAg 00
AG
Black population makes up 13% of US, and young black people are >50% less likely to have a degree than white people. So you can safely extrapolate that within the pool of candidates for these positions Black people represented around 8%

If the team is 12 people and the process was fair (not biased by color), then 1 would be the median expectation but 0 to 2 would be well within an expected range based on a normal distribution.

It's 2018 AOC, it's unacceptable that basic math and statistics are beyond the grasp of one of our "leaders"
45-70Ag
AG
Stupid ***** is going to make me defend cbs
TXAG 05
AG
What happened to "judge not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character?" Guess that only applies as long as you get the desired result.
agent-maroon
AG
Died with MLK. Jesse Jackson was there to see him say it in person and look how he has perverted the message.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Cstrickland05 said:

What happened to "judge not by the color of Thor skin, but by the content of their character?"

Well, this was white, so...
FrioAg 00
AG
You can pull back all the words and this boils down to two camps: those that seek equality of opportunity and those that seek equality of outcome.

You cannot have both. Ever.

If you try to force equality of outcome, you destroy the only incentives that have ever proven to work for human beings.

A society without incentives doesn't produce high quality of living for anyone. The govt becomes the forcing mechanism to (1) tax redistribute all unequal outcomes and (2) incentivize (by brutal force or coercion) the minimum production expected. Production by force is called slavery.

Anytime these people point at outcomes and scream outrage it shows what camp they live in and what their agenda is. I look at those same outcomes and instead judge the inputs to the process that led to them.
Carlo4
AG
So in two posts, she has a tweet about it's unfair people show up to work without getting paid, followed by she's fined by not paying her staff appropriately.

You can't make this up in a comic book if you tried.
justcallmeharry
S

She forgot calling President Trump a racist?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/01/07/does-ocasio-cortez-think-trump-is-racist-yeah-no-question/

"Does Ocasio-Cortez think Trump is a racist? 'Yeah. No question.'

Always
Obnoxious
Choppers

Choppers is the G-Rated Version.

ProgN

Old Tom Morris
Her rantings are insane. Someone really needs a twitter break.
Pumpkinhead
AG
If I was in Congress, or even if I was a Dem in Congress, I think she'd get on my nerves pretty quick.
TresPuertas
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

If I was in Congress, or even if I was a Dem in Congress, I think she'd get on my nerves pretty quick.

I think she already is. She's already pissed a LOT of people off on her own side. I understand wanting to be the one who "revolutionizes" the system is a big deal amongst leftists but at this rate she's going to have so many enemies by the end of the first 6 months she will be alone.

She's pretty clueless in the fact that she views that all of her party thinks as radically as her and her twitter followers. Pretty classic example of someone being naive because of a lack of any significant life experience outside of her bubble

Also, her complaint about the news team is completely insane. There are multiple minority groups represented there, but not the one she wants. She can say she doesn't want "quotas" but that's EXACTLY what she's after
Cy_Tolliver
I'm so sick of 'you need someone of this race, and this race, and this race" F that. Success comes from hiring the best people. If you don't think you should hire the best people because you want the racist lottery, diaf.
ProgN

justcallmeharry
S
Prog said:

Strong woman can't fix her own hair.

Not impressed.
Mathguy64
AG
This bartender is really going to complain she can't live on her salary? She is now making $174,000/year and if she gets re-elected twice will be fully vested in her government retirement. She just became one of the 1% she spends her whole day complaining about. Her hypocritical ass can choke on a chicken bone.
AgResearch
AG
Prognightmare said:

Checking for lice?
mm98
AG
I still cant get over the frequency of the time stamps on her tweets. It will be interesting to see when the shutdown is over if she actually looks up from her phone.
ProgN
techno-ag
AG
She is creating a gold mine of tweets that will be mined for years by Republicans for campaign ads.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

agent-maroon
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Careful! You're dangerously close to waking up to a world where you've been mean tweeted like the dem congressmen that she's already been bullying around.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Counterpoint
AG
techno-ag said:

She is creating a gold mine of tweets that will be mined for years by Republicans for campaign ads.
It won't work though. Her base will still eat it up. Similar to how Trump has contradicted nearly every tweet he's ever sent, and the dems haven't been able to make anything negative stick with his base.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Some days it looks like someone other than she is writing her tweets

Seems different than her tweets from a few months ago, and different than her interviews in public

Maybe not
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
It will be funny as the olds on a committee tire of her whipping out her phone all the time to post stuff as she has a thought.
ProgN
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

It will be funny as the olds on a committee tire of her whipping out her phone all the time to post stuff as she has a thought.
It's going to be even funnier when she tweets out something that the committee didn't want the public to know.
GCP12
AG
ProgN
ProgN
GCP12
AG
Prognightmare said:

He's president of the United States with a smoking hot wife. Not some drunk dude at 2am hoping that the bartender might go home with him
First Page Last Page
Page 21 of 120

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.