*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,498,899 Views | 77011 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by Ag83
ravingfans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG

Ag with kids
AG
justcallmeharry said:

20+ years ago when I worked at Lockheed, some dumbass did a reply all to a COMPANY-WIDE email.

That was just a quick facepalm...

And THEN...jocularity occurred - another BIGGER dumbass did a reply all to tell the original dumbass NOT TO USE REPLY ALL...

They ended up shutting down the email system for an hour or so after probably 500 people did a REPLY ALL to tongue in cheek agree with dumbass number 2...

I thought about replying all, but that would have been WRONG...
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
Ag with kids
AG
ravingfans said:

I've got the same talent but with wood working...

ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
aggiejayrod
AG
ravingfans said:

On the one hand, my wife might literally murder me in my sleep if I send her that. On the other hand, I'm kind of a jerk…
aggiejayrod
AG
Flying Crowbar said:

justcallmeharry said:

It's always, "The answer is racism. Now, what's the question?"

Living in downtown baltimore, I saw soooooooo many black people walk out into the road without ever looking either way once. It was their birthright to enter the road and cars should just stop because they walked out. Only a saw a few get hit so maybe Mayor Pete is wrong because racist roads would surely have killed all of them
Showertime at the Bidens
JPAg88
AG

LilSebastian13
AG
buzzardb267
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Maybe if they quit answering ads like this....

"ROGER - OUT"
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

Living in downtown baltimore, I saw soooooooo many black people walk out into the road without ever looking either way once. It was their birthright to enter the road and cars should just stop because they walked out. Only a saw a few get hit so maybe Mayor Pete is wrong because racist roads would surely have killed all of them
It's not the roads that are racist, it's the stoplights.

Biz Ag
AG
Biz Ag
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Reload8098
AG
Aggie12B said:

Damn straight
Cromagnum
AG
buzzardb267 said:

justcallmeharry said:

Maybe if they quit answering ads like this....

I guess these are the streets bootycheeks is referring to.

Aggie12B
AG
Church Institutes Pitch Clock For Worship Leader's Mini Sermons Between Songs

KNOXVILLE, TN In a final attempt to rein in their worship leader, Knoxville's Church on the Rock has instituted a pitch clock for all of the miniature sermons he tries to work in between songs.
"I just want everyone to take a moment to just posture their hearts - like, twelve seconds now, to be exact," said Brad. "Okay, now let me just speak this word of just - crap, we're out of time! Man of Sorrows, here we go!"
Over the past years, the amount of time Brad spent telling the congregation how to feel about a worship song began to exceed the amount of time actually spent worshiping. "Believe me, Brad - we get that it's time to lay down whatever worries we came into church with," said congregant Jared Taylor. "I love you, man. But we have to put you on a pitch clock. The keyboard player is getting hypoglycemic back there playing the same three chords on repeat while you read the entire book of Philippians between songs."
According to sources at the church, Brad will be allowed thirty seconds between songs and twenty seconds for improvised expositions during an instrumental bridge. "Any infraction of going over the time limit will result in the sound guy turning Brad's mic down," said associate pastor Bob Howell. "Three strikes, we cut his mic completely and the backup singer takes over. We recognize the pitch clock may upset traditionalists, but this rule change will shave off about thirty minutes per church service. It was just stretching too long to keep the interest of the casual congregant."
At publishing time, church leadership had also announced a ban on the shift between seventeen different guitar pedals between songs.

Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
Aggie12B
AG
Chicago Mayor Warns That If Local Walmart Locations Close People Will Have Fewer Places To Shoplift

CHICAGO, IL After Walmart announced plans to close 4 store locations in dangerous Chicago neighborhoods, Chicago Mayor-Elect Brandon Johnson issued a dire warning that this will leave many Chicagoans with fewer places to shoplift.
"Citizens of this great city have the fundamental right to steal merchandise in their own communities without resorting to traveling to other neighborhoods," said Johnson at a local protest against the store closings. "If our youths don't have a safe place to work, shop, shoplift, loot, fight, do drugs, terrorize citizens, and smash windows, they may participate in riskier shoplifting, looting, and drug-consuming in affluent communities where cops will actually bother to arrest them until my Soros-funded DA lets them back out on the street. We can't let this happen!"
Walmart executives insist the move is nothing personal. "We're just tired of our cashiers and store greeters getting beaten up and every store losing millions of dollars," said district manager Darnell Monahan. "We'd prefer our workers not get beaten up and robbed and all that stuff. Sorry!"
At publishing time, civil rights leaders warned that if Walmart went through with the move, they will encourage Americans to boycott shoplifting there entirely.

Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
Aggie12B
AG
StandUpforAmerica
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Some people have a higher tolerance to mayhem than others...

TexAg1987
hunter2012
AG
Tramp96
ravingfans said:

Let's be honest...that could easily be a Not the Bee story.
First Page Last Page
Page 1569 of 2201

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.