*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,770,373 Views | 78988 Replies | Last: 24 min ago by Ag83
justcallmeharry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
ThunderFighter06
AG
ThunderFighter06
AG
ThunderFighter06
AG
ThunderFighter06
AG
ThunderFighter06
AG
Oldie but goodie...

ThunderFighter06
AG
ThunderFighter06
AG
ThunderFighter06
AG
And finally...

justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
SpreadsheetAg
AG
ThunderFighter06 said:

In other words, they're prepping the gaslighting to say they were never for lockdowns and mask mandates
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Independence H-D

captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
bonfarr
AG
Sorry already posted
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
justcallmeharry
S
aggiehawg
AG
Shout, "LOOK OUT BELOW!!!"
justcallmeharry
S
aggiehawg said:

Shout, "LOOK OUT BELOW!!!"
Or, as I used to hear when I worked in construction, "HEADACHE!!!"
FrioAg 00
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

A strong candidate for the stupidest, most over-repeated falsehood of modern internet history.

Tanks and planes are great at fighting… armies with tanks and planes and bases, etc.

They are only useful in fighting a "people" if their leaders are comfortable with citizen annihilation. And under the path of annihilation, if you think any significant portion of the US military would remain in tact I disagree.

So this thing quickly becomes door-to-door, confiscation and imprisonment. Well - if even just 10% of gun owners today rebel and decide not to submit, then the active gun holders will outnumber all law enforcement and military personnel by a 5:1 ratio, and they'll outnumber prison beds by 10:1.

The power is ALWAYS with the people, and it's absolutely stronger when it's a heavily armed people.

If we get to the threshold of government treason that compels US citizens to fight against an illegitimate force, I believe the tactics would look similar to middle eastern populaces which we also could not govern. Basically guerrilla warfare.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S

Too dumb to fail???
aggie93
AG

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
MostlyHarmless
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Too dumb to fail???

How dumb do you have to be to replace one bad mayor with another bad mayor? I don't think the people of Chicago will ever learn.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
ravingfans
AG
ThunderFighter06 said:

However, Sony is far and away the best...
justcallmeharry
S
First Page Last Page
Page 1561 of 2257

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.