*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,770,390 Views | 78988 Replies | Last: 26 min ago by Ag83
Rydyn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw this posted as a reply to all the Netflix black-washing.
We live on a tax farm as free range humans.
MostlyHarmless
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
A+ troll

Biz Ag
AG
MostlyHarmless
AG
Ag83
AG
CoppellAg93
AG
nortex97
AG

12th Man
AG

12th Man
AG

VaultingChemist
AG
aggie93
AG
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Aggie12B
AG
Parents Just Relieved Teen Who Came Home Drunk Wasn't Drinking Bud Light

NEW BRITAIN, PA Local parents Tim and Julia Yoder were understandably upset when their 17-year-old daughter Carlie came home drunk last weekend. However, their anger quickly turned to relief upon learning that Carlie had not, in fact, been consuming Bud Light.
"I mean, we were certainly disappointed that she was drinking while underage," her father Tim noted. "But at the same time, we're glad that she was responsible enough to choose a less-woke brand of alcohol."
Carlie's mother Julia said they tried hard to raise their daughter right and instill her with strong values. "I'm not proud of this, but both Carlie's father and I experimented with Bud Light when we were younger," Julia said. "I'm very proud that we raised our daughter to make better life choices and avoid some of the mistakes we made in the past."
For her part, Carlie said the temptation to drink woke beer was definitely there. "Some of the kids had Bud Light at the party. Someone even brought some of those commemorative Dylan Mulvaney cans," she said. "But I knew deep down that was wrong, so I just pounded a 12-pack of Yuengling and called it a night."
At publishing time, the Yoders announced they would be surprising young Carlie with a new car as a gift for her responsible behavior. "We really couldn't be more proud of her," his mother said. "She's a really good kid."

Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Drunk Irishmen Say They Understood Biden's Dublin Speech Perfectly

DUBLIN Despite claims from conservative media pundits that President Joe Biden's tour of Ireland was a disaster due to several verbal gaffes and nonsensical statements, a group of intoxicated Irishmen released a statement saying they were able to understand every word of what Biden said.
"That Biden fella sure can spin a good yarn, don't ya know?" said Seamus O'Reardon after finishing his seventh pint of Guinness before lunch. "I know he catches a lot of flack for not bein' able t'speak clearly and all, but I've never heard such perfect pronunciation of our old traditional Connacht Irish dialect. T'was just the way me dear old mother would speak when she was three sheets t' the wind every marnin'!"
Critics of the Biden administration were calling the trip an embarrassment after the President had confused New Zealand's "All Blacks" rugby team with the "Black and Tans," a brutal British police force deployed against Irish rebels in the 1920s. This was followed by Biden saying he was never going to leave Ireland, a pledge millions of American citizens wished would be true. All speeches given in Ireland by Biden, though thoroughly unintelligible to English speakers, were clearly heard by O'Reardon and his fellow drunk Irishmen.
"Gifted orator, the man is," said Paddy Devitt. "Understood every word of it, I did. He told a beautiful story of his childhood in Ireland, with his good friend Corned Beef Pop."
At publishing time, while on his way back to the United States, Biden was overheard asking aides aboard Air Force One why he hadn't met any leprechauns trying to hide bowls of Lucky Charms from children as he expected.

Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
Ag83
AG
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
BQ78
AG
Funny but still modern TVs are amazing
Rydyn
AG
I LOL'd...

We live on a tax farm as free range humans.
TRM
AG
aggiehawg
AG
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
rab79
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Squadron7
AG
buzzardb267 said:

Seriously, though. Put Riley Gaines on a beer can right now and see what happens to sales.
justcallmeharry
S

aggie93
AG
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
First Page Last Page
Page 1567 of 2257

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.