Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,433,952 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by nortex97
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I believe he has a diarrhea of the mouth habit, but I believe in this case the Dems have been stupid enough to start questioning people and "investigating" when they either didn't know the answer or should have known or suspected it would not be what they hoped or wanted (that being based on a self delusional narrative), and in the process the information gets out.
drcrinum

Link to Volker's written testimony:
https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2019/10/Volker-Testimony-Long-Form.pdf

Fascinating read. Think you know about what's been going on in Ukraine between Giuliani, Volker, Sondland, Zelensky, Trump ,etc.? You don't, & neither did the whistleblower or Schiff or the MSM. About a 15 minute read but worth it.
TexAgs91
AG
Secolobo said:

That was 2 years ago. I assume enough time has passed for this to be investigated and guilty parties punished. So who was perp walked?
MouthBQ98
AG
FEC...

captkirk
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Things are going from bad to worse for this "whistle blower" from hero to felon in one week.
4stringAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

Things are going from bad to worse for this "whistle blower" from hero to felon in one week.
It took a little longer but Avenatti took this path too.
captkirk
AG
3 Toed Pete
AG
captkirk said:

Well done, Ted
fullback44
AG
Ted going after commie Brennan... good job Houstonian !
policywonk98
AG
Rubio finally piped up today as well. Hopefully the rest of the GOP senate joins them, drowns out Romney, and goes on the offensive. The majority party of the upper chamber have been way to quiet letting Graham be the only Senate voice out there defending.
Secolobo
AG
I bet trump told them to pipe down just to let's the Dems listen to themselves and then to see who would be the first repub to break the seal. Guess who? Rubio...
Can I go to sleep Looch?
drcrinum

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeffrey-lord/2019/10/05/times-and-post-push-spygate-cover-barr-attacks

Quote:

Once upon a time -- in a galaxy far, far away -- The New York Times and The Washington Post were the go-to papers when it came to uncovering political scandals.....

A pleasant read for a low-news day.
will25u
https://spectator.org/michael-flynn-graymails-the-government/

Is Sydney Powell/Flynn grey mailing the prosecution?

And that is how graymail discovery tactics work. They force the prosecution to weigh the benefit of proceeding with its case against the pain of being humiliated or otherwise harmed by public disclosure of its most deeply held embarrassing secrets.

This brings us to the inspired and recently unsealed motion to compel production of exculpatory evidence filed by Sidney Powell, former Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn's new lawyer.

Moreover, if Judge Sullivan grants the defense even partial relief, the prosecutors will then be faced with a bitter choice, to wit:

(a) They can produce the damning evidence of the government's corrupt activities in order to continue the prosecution of their ludicrous and petty false statements case against Flynn. Or (b) the prosecutors can do the smart thing by dropping the charges and quietly disappearing into the witness protection program.

If the prosecutors want my advice, in the event Judge Sullivan grants any part of Powell's lethal motion, they should pick option (b) and ask the U.S. Marshal's Service to relocate them to Arizona. I hear it's nice there in the winter, and retirees can live comfortably on even a modest government pension.
drcrinum

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/2nd-whistleblower-forward-speaking-ig-attorney/story?id=66092396

Quote:

Mark Zaid, the attorney representing the whistleblower who sounded the alarm on President Donald Trump's dealings with Ukraine and triggered an impeachment inquiry, tells ABC News that he is now representing a second whistleblower who has spoken with the inspector general.

Zaid tells ABC News' Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos that the second person -- also described as an intelligence official -- has first-hand knowledge of some of the allegations outlined in the original complaint and has been interviewed by the head of the intelligence community's internal watchdog office, Michael Atkinson.

Zaid says both officials have full protection of the law intended to protect whistleblowers from being fired in retaliation. While this second official has spoken with the IG -- the internal watchdog office created to handle complaints -- this person has not communicated yet with the congressional committees conducting the investigation......

Methinks the FBI is investigating this case regarding leaking/unauthorized disclosure of classified information per the request of the DNI, & now some of the rats are scurrying for protection & alibis.
MooreTrucker
AG
And I think that since the first "whistleblowers" fell apart because he had only second-hand knowledge, and went to Schiff before going to the IG, they've ginned up this second one that has first-hand knowledge and went to the IG first.

Still crap and lies, but they're "covering the bases" this time.
drcrinum
MooreTrucker said:

And I think that since the first "whistleblowers" fell apart because he had only second-hand knowledge, and went to Schiff before going to the IG, they've ginned up this second one that has first-hand knowledge and went to the IG first.

Still crap and lies, but they're "covering the bases" this time.

Yup! You nailed it.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Quote:

Zaid says both officials have full protection of the law intended to protect whistleblowers from being fired in retaliation. While this second official has spoken with the IG -- the internal watchdog office created to handle complaints -- this person has not communicated yet with the congressional committees conducting the investigation......

The one with first hand knowledge is also a leaker. That could be problematical for that person. He/she knows that and now going for a get out of jail free card belatedly claiming whistle blower status.
FriscoKid
AG
The whistleblower should be irrelevant. They either say what's in the actual transcript or they lie. Why is this still an issue?
captkirk
AG
Why witness protection?
captkirk
AG
drcrinum said:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/2nd-whistleblower-forward-speaking-ig-attorney/story?id=66092396

Quote:

Mark Zaid, the attorney representing the whistleblower who sounded the alarm on President Donald Trump's dealings with Ukraine and triggered an impeachment inquiry, tells ABC News that he is now representing a second whistleblower who has spoken with the inspector general.

Zaid tells ABC News' Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos that the second person -- also described as an intelligence official -- has first-hand knowledge of some of the allegations outlined in the original complaint and has been interviewed by the head of the intelligence community's internal watchdog office, Michael Atkinson.

Methinks the FBI is investigating this case regarding leaking/unauthorized disclosure of classified information per the request of the DNI, & now some of the rats are scurrying for protection & alibis.
Second whistle blower covering his ass for leaking. Call transcript is out there
houag80
AG
Yeah, they ****** up bigly and are trying to save themselves. I never understand how people in this day and age still think that their phone calls and texts are "safe". Lol funny.
aggiehawg
AG
Just want to point out that the second leaker cannot be Bill Taylor. He's State Department and wouldn't be speaking with the IC IG's office. It would be the State Department's IG office.
drcrinum

(There is so much truth in the above tweets I had to post this here rather than the Funny Political Tweet thread.)
ccatag
AG
policywonk98 said:

Rubio finally piped up today as well. Hopefully the rest of the GOP senate joins them, drowns out Romney, and goes on the offensive. The majority party of the upper chamber have been way to quiet letting Graham be the only Senate voice out there defending.

Some of us don't twitter (or whatever).

Can you post Rubio piping up? What did Rubio do?
dreyOO
These deep state activists are pathetic. I'm waiting for a plant to come out of CNN ot MSNBC meetings after an internal propaganda meeting. Ideally, it will be tied right back to the DNC and show how they intend to distort and corrupt any fair view of news events.
drcrinum

https://www.axios.com/trump-blamed-rick-perry-call-ukraine-zelensky-8178447a-0374-4ac6-b321-a9454b0565d4.html

Quote:

President Trump told House Republicans that he made his now infamous phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky at the urging of Energy Secretary Rick Perry -- a call Trump claimed he didn't even want to make.

Behind the scenes: Trump made these comments during a conference call with House members on Friday, according to 3 sources on the call.
  • Per the sources, Trump rattled off the same things he has been saying publicly -- that his call with Zelensky was "perfect"and he did nothing wrong.
  • But he then threw Perry into the mix and said something to the effect of: "Not a lot of people know this but, I didn't even want to make the call. The only reason I made the call was because Rick asked me to. Something about an LNG [liquefied natural gas] plant," one source said, recalling the president's comments. 2 other sources confirmed the first source's recollection.

Between the lines: Perry, who is reportedly resigning by the end of this year, has become increasingly embroiled in congressional Democrats' impeachment inquiry.
Perry's spokeswoman, Shaylyn Hynes, told Axios: "Secretary Perry absolutely supported and encouraged the president to speak to the new president of Ukraine to discuss matters related to their energy security and economic development."
  • "He continues to believe that there is significant need for improved regional energy security -- which is exactly why he is heading to Lithuania tonight to meet with nearly 2 dozen European energy leaders (including Ukraine) on these issues," Hynes added.

Well, this is certainly a new and interesting development.
SeMgCo87
AG
I just knew they would drop another WB into the mix, but just didn't think it would be on the same Trump call. Regardless, they are not only bending, twisting, stapling and mutilating the WB process and phone transcript recording and archiving process, they are calling for another card with 16 showing. Lawless and Gamblers, they are.

So, now you will have a multi- and parallel trail of a phone call transcript, a "person familiar with the situation", and a likely White House leaker seeking prosecutorial immunity for leaking using the WB process... Two are in disagreement so far, are we going for three?

Good luck with that...
captkirk
AG
Why not gamble? There is never any downside for them. Never.
SeMgCo87
AG
captkirk said:

Why not gamble? There is never any downside for them. Never.
Lawless was the first, agreed on the gambling part.
drcrinum

Quote:

Maria Bartiromo: Do you think Attorney General Bill Barr ought to put Adam Schiff under oath?

Rep. Ratcliffe: Well, someone needs to put Adam Schiff under oath. We can't remove a president in a whistleblower process where there are legitimate questions about the role that Adam Schiff and his team played in it. And I'm promising you that when you read the inspector general transcript from Friday you'll agree with me that those are questions that Adam Schiff and his team are going to have to answer......

The IC IG Michael Atkinson testified before the 'witch hunt' on Friday.
captkirk
AG
The NYT has reported the 2nd whistle blower was a source for 1st whistle blower. How is this supposed to provide any new bombshell information?
houag80
AG
It's not. Simply a$$ covering.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
captkirk said:

the 2nd whistle blower was a source for 1st whistle blower.
Or, put in layman's terms, a leak.
HeardAboutPerio
AG
The Volker testimony shows how corrupt the government still was / is right up to Trumps phone call with the new Ukraine President. Perry was detailed in the testimony as well. Volker is trying his best to remain neutral but shows his allegiances when he says Biden would never be influenced by money for his son and he indicates his involvement with establishing the MCCain foundation.

This is so transparent to all but the most loyal dems. I find it crazy that they are allowed to put on this dog and pony show despite the weak nature of their evidence.
First Page Last Page
Page 924 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.