Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,438,091 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by nortex97
VaultingChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ellis Wyatt
Of course the answer is that John Brennan is a traitor. He needs to face harsh justice.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
captkirk
AG
Did any of these losers kids not work in Ukraine?
aggiehawg
AG
VaultingChemist said:

Won't be long now before the WB's identity will become public. Too many identifying facts are being released.

The press already knows who it is but like the Steele Dossier, no one wants to be the first to throw it out there.

Buzzfeed bit the bullet and has been defending themselves in court in multiple lawsuits ever since.
Secolobo
AG
captkirk said:

Did any of these losers kids not work in Ukraine?
Who was it that said, "follow the families"?
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Ellis Wyatt
Secolobo said:

I'm positive Ellen Weintraub will be weighing in on this any minute.
aggiehawg
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Secolobo said:

That witch needs to be fired. She is obviously too partisan to be in a position of power at the FEC. Glad Trump has neutered her by not filling the vacancies on FEC. They can take no action without a quorum.
drcrinum
Don't forget that a top Romney Campaign advisor, Joseph Cofer Black, also sat on the Board of Directors for Burisma at the same time Biden's son was on the Board. I wonder if he was paid as well as Biden's son? Black was a former CIA spook. I don't know this fact why this doesn't command MSM news...except that Romney is a never-Trumper.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/after-trash-talking-trump-ukraine-call-former-romney-adviser-exposed-burisma-board-member
Secolobo
AG
aggiehawg said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Secolobo said:

That witch needs to be fired. She is obviously too partisan to be in a position of power at the FEC. Glad Trump has neutered her by not filling the vacancies on FEC. They can take no action without a quorum.
Would Whitaker have enough info on her for FISA app?
Can I go to sleep Looch?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Would Whitaker have enough info on her for FISA app?
Well that came out of left field!

Short answer, no. Not if the law was actually followed. These days, that seems to be optional though.
Secolobo
AG
It was filed by whitaker in 2017 before he became acting.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
aggiehawg
AG
Secolobo said:

It was filed by whitaker in 2017 before he became acting.
You meant a FISA on Chalupa? I thought you meant on Weintraub. LOL.

Again, the answer is no, not for a Title I FISA warrant.

BUT, her communications with the Ukrainian embassy were likely captured under standard surveillance, like Flynn's were with Kislyak. So under Title 7, to/from or about queries could be done.
Secolobo
AG
Whitaker was right in the middle of it.

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/65db76_0f5023e8f1e84ade94fd538bb4c2b3a9.pdf
Can I go to sleep Looch?
drcrinum

https://amgreatness.com/2019/10/03/the-anesthetic-effect-of-ukrainegate/

Quote:

Wary political commentators on the Right have noted that the ginned up outrage over President Trump's call with the Ukranian president serves two political purposes: One, to supply the impeachment goods that Special Counsel Robert Mueller could not deliver and two, to obfuscate the ongoing investigations led by Attorney General William Barr into how the Obama White House unleashed the country's most powerful government agencies against the Trump presidential campaign in 2016.

There is, however, a third motive behind the nonstop cacophony over Trump's call and subsequent "whistleblower" report: To anesthetize the American public when the verdicts of Barr's inquiries, currently underway by multiple authorities at the Justice Department, are rendered.

"Ukrainegate" is another way to numb the collective shock when Americans finally learn the details of the international sting operation concocted to sabotage Trump's presidential campaign and later, derail his presidency. The reaction from the Left and NeverTrump Right will be, "So what if President Obama's CIA, FBI and State Department prodded foreign governments to investigate his political foe and influence an election? Trump did the same thing! Who cares if Obama wanted to damage the Trump campaign? Trump is doing the same thing to the Biden campaign!"

The president's enemies hope that the latest manufactured scandal -- animated by anonymous operatives, Obama holdovers and, of course, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) -- will act as an epidural to the backbone of the body politic when evidence of legitimate federal corruption, strong-arming, and election interference finally is revealed.....

Good point...something I hadn't considered...a numbing effect from 'information overload'..
drcrinum

As you might expect, Schiff & the Dems only released selective parts/documents from Volker's testimony yesterday to buttress their narrative. Typical Dem tactic. I've seen multiple Rep tweets calling for release of the entire transcript.
MooreTrucker
AG
Maybe something you hadn't considered but my biggest fear. When the truth finally comes out (perp walks or not) the general population of mindless idiots will have shut down from the overload and it will make no difference to sway anyone to the red side.
MooreTrucker
AG
drcrinum said:

As you might expect, Schiff & the Dems only released selective parts/documents from Volker's testimony yesterday to buttress their narrative. Typical Dem tactic. I've seen multiple Rep tweets calling for release of the entire transcript.
Sounds familiar, doesn't it.
drcrinum

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/463581-complaint-against-trump-misses-key-objectives-of-whistleblower-act

Quote:

.....In the end, the whistleblower appears to have been animated by hearsay about a policy difference involving diplomatic relations. His anxiety did not relate to illegal activity within the ranks of the IC, ongoing intelligence activities, or financial corruption. He had a "difference of opinion" with the president. The whistleblower statute was not designed to give him a means to ventilate such differences through Congress.

Interesting read on the whistleblower claim vs the whistleblower statute by a former law school dean & prominent ABA member.
captkirk
AG
drcrinum
Wow! And Sondland is scheduled to testify before Schiff & Co. on Tuesday, October 8. I wonder if Schiff will decide not to call him considering that text exchange.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

Wow! And Sondland is scheduled to testify before Schiff & Co. on Tuesday, October 8. I wonder if Schiff will decide not to call him considering that text exchange.
He'll just have it behind closed doors and then lie about what he said.
drcrinum

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/04/adam-schiff-tapped-former-msnbc-contributor-to-question-key-ukraine-envoy/

Interesting read on Schiff's chief inquisitor, a former assistant US attorney who worked for Preet Bharara.
Zemira
AG
I'm wondering what bombshell we get this afternoon that is conveniently forgotten over the weekend.
EKUAg
AG
drcrinum said:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/04/adam-schiff-tapped-former-msnbc-contributor-to-question-key-ukraine-envoy/

Interesting read on Schiff's chief inquisitor, a former assistant US attorney who worked for Preet Bharara.

Good old Preet. Former Chief of Staff for Chuckles Schumer.
dellgriffith
AG
drcrinum said:

Despite his politics, he is a good guy. I know him a little bit through a good friend of mine. He is an heir to the Levi-Strauss fortune and has worked his ass off as a US attorney putting away bad guys, up until recently.
His brother died tragically in a plane crash where his brother was the pilot.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MouthBQ98
AG
Hit by a full spread of torpedos and rapidly listing to port.....
drcrinum

https://www.reuters.com/article/amp/it/idITKBN1WJ1UL?

Google translation of article:
Quote:

The former premier Matteo Renzi announces a lawsuit against George Papadopoulos who today accused him in an Italian newspaper of having plotted together with the former US president, Barack Obama, against the current head of the White House, Donald Trump.

Papadopoulos collaborated with Trump in the election campaign.

"A new fake news against me has been relaunched on social media for a few weeks now. But this time they cross national borders: I am accused of having participated in an international conspiracy hatched by Obama against Trump. I discovered at my expense that the extent of the hoaxes should never be underestimated. And having several titles relaunched this fake news I decided to proceed by legal means: the time for doing good is over ".

The senator of Italy Viva, Matteo Renzi, writes it on Facebook.

"The first person against whom I am acting is Mr. George Papadopoulos who calls himself" former collaborator of President Trump "who this morning has made false statements seriously damaging my reputation in the newspaper" The Truth ". Who makes a mistake, pays. Who slanders, as well. See you in court, "he concludes.

Interviewed by La Verit, Papadopoulos said: "I think that Matteo Renzi was used by Barack Obama to implement this low blow against Trump and that Renzi will now be exposed and because of this history his political career will be destroyed, as well as that of other members of the left in Italy ".

Shots fired.
Ellis Wyatt
The guy will just say he didn't collaborate with Hussein Obama because he actually collaborated with Brennan's people (not that he'll even admit that). Technically correct, but...
TacosaurusRex
aggiehawg
AG
TruckGuy said:

That's an Oh Oh! They are not supposed to contact the Committee without giving the IG a heads up first.
captkirk
AG
TruckGuy said:

IG Never looked into anything. He's a buffoon
MouthBQ98
AG
This also means the "whistleblower" went outside the official process by going out of sequence, possibly. I have to think we were never supposed to discover the preliminary collusion between Schiff and the whistleblower to craft the narratives in the complaint.
aggiehawg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

This also means the "whistleblower" went outside the official process by going out of sequence, possibly. I have to think we were never supposed to discover the preliminary collusion between Schiff and the whistleblower to craft the narratives in the complaint.
So who snitched on Schiff? Has to be Pelosi.
First Page Last Page
Page 923 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.