Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,440,116 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by nortex97
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So, if the Dems has this for a month, we're they just waiting for a particular time or event to start fake demanding access to it as if it was being withheld?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
News of RBG's failing health is the best I can come up with.
fullback44
AG
blindey said:

Is room temperature getting near? if so Dems scattering like feral cats trying to figure out how to stop the next appointment ...

This entire whistle blower event is just another Demorat / Swamp hoax... look who the attorney was that took the complaint.. none other than the guy wrapped up In the FISCA abuse/treason
ccatag
AG
blindey said:

I have thought it might have to do with the IG Horowitz report that is close to being dropped. Also rumors of where Durhams investigation is headed.

I have also don't discount that the radical wing of the Democrats see this as a way of clearing the deck of Joe Biden. (edit) It would be interesting to find out who the swamp-rat whistle-blower supposedly supports politically.
MouthBQ98
AG
LOTS of people have been talking and conjecturing for months about the Hunter Biden issues in Ukraine and the tangential connections to the Trump Russia farce kept it in the news though out of the main headlines. I don't see how it would be hard for one person, or a group of people using one person as the point, to aggregate all of these rumors and conjectures and circumstantial connections, see how renewed official interest in this issue might benefit Trump, and see how it could usefully be spun should Trump of his administration decide to even mention it. They just had to wait until events made it a plausible narrative. I think there was awareness that this has been a looming threat to Biden for many months, but it wasn't considered meaningful to the left until he became a front runner to win the Dem nomination.

Looking at the complaint itself, it really could have been cobbled together with already publicly known information.
ccatag
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

LOTS of people have been talking and conjecturing for months about the Hunter Biden issues in Ukraine and the tangential connections to the Trump Russia farce kept it in the news though out of the main headlines. I don't see how it would be hard for one person, or a group of people using one person as the point, to aggregate all of these rumors and conjectures and circumstantial connections, see how renewed official interest in this issue might benefit Trump, and see how it could usefully be spun should Trump of his administration decide to even mention it. They just had to wait until events made it a plausible narrative. I think there was awareness that this has been a looming threat to Biden for many months, but it wasn't considered meaningful to the left until he became a front runner to win the Dem nomination.

Looking at the complaint itself, it really could have been cobbled together with already publicly known information.

I think you are suggesting it might be a play by Trump. I agree that could be the truth. I just don't know?
MouthBQ98
AG
No, I think it was someone with a case of TDS who sort of took the worst possible interpretation of a bunch of information they had seen and heard and presumed conspiracy and then acted on it without really considering more benign explanations.
drcrinum

MooreTrucker
AG
Bingo
drcrinum

Even Sidney Powell is going off on CrowdStrike. This must be the purpose of this fake IC whistleblower complaint: to protect CrowdStrike (from the coverup of the 'hack' on the DNC server).
aggiehawg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

No, I think it was someone with a case of TDS who sort of took the worst possible interpretation of a bunch of information they had seen and heard and presumed conspiracy and then acted on it without really considering more benign explanations.
A/k/a Orange Man Bad.
drcrinum

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/462658-lets-get-real-democrats-were-first-to-enlist-ukraine-in-us-elections

The above is an interesting, under-reported event, but Solomon's article goes into depth about Ukraine during the 2016 Election, providing the background/timeline for other events going on at the same time as Biden & his Son's shenanigans, such the DNC pressuring Ukraine for dirt on Manafort & Trump as well as Nellie Ohr feeding the FBI intel from a Ukrainian parliament figure.
TAMU1990
AG
I was listening to Rush and he was saying that the wealthy Democratic donor base is revolting. They are tired of being demonized and will not support Elizabeth Warren/Bernie Sanders types. Why would Dems take out Biden knowing this?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The above is an interesting, under-reported event, but Solomon's article goes into depth about Ukraine during the 2016 Election, providing the background/timeline for other events going on at the same time as Biden & his Son's shenanigans,
With Biden dropping a billion dollar turd in the punch bowl when all of that was going on was flexing muscle and threatening Ukraine to do whatever the Obama administration and his allies wanted...or else.

That included Hillary, the DNC, Fusion GPS and Kerry's State Department.

And they call Putin a bully.
MouthBQ98
AG
They see the economic growth and tax implications very clearly from the far left. They signed on to virtue signal and be sanctimonious and self righteous, not to be driven into the ground. They don't mind spending some money in high taxes to buy off the plebes. They do mind being pillaged and disparaged.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

the wealthy Democratic donor base is revolting

You said it, they stink on ice.
Bunkhouse96
AG
Wendy 1990 said:

I was listening to Rush and he was saying that the wealthy Democratic donor base is revolting. They are tired of being demonized and will not support Elizabeth Warren/Bernie Sanders types. Why would Dems take out Biden knowing this?

Perhaps they feel that if they eliminate Biden the big donors will have to fall in line behind the nominee.
drcrinum

Article here:
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story

Documents listed here:
https://www.scribd.com/user/259237201/JohnSolomon?campaign=VigLink&ad_group

I could post this at several sites but I'll put it here as it may be in play for a long time. A whole series of 'secret' documents regarding the Ukraine & Biden. It will take time to digest them I started on the one below & it spells the end of Biden:

Sworn statement of former Ukraine Prosecutor General Viktor:
https://www.scribd.com/document/427618359/Shokin-Statement
houag80
AG
Wow, if that document is the real deal, Biden is dead man walking.
Rockdoc
AG
They're real. Solomon got all the documents.
houag80
AG
Geezus, how in the hell could he think he could get away with that? Oh yeah, they never thought some girl would lose.
aggiehawg
AG
HOLEE CRAP!

That Shokin affidavit is crazy! Never even heard of Dmitry Firtash before. But the US gave a criminal referral to the Ukraine to stop him from being elected in Ukraine? And Ukraine closed their airspace to prevent him from returning? On orders from the Obama Administration?

Hope Solomon is really solid on this.
drcrinum
Another Solomon document from the link:

Translation of a Ukraine Prosecutor General's Office memo concerning a 2016 meeting:
https://www.scribd.com/document/427616178/Ukraine-PGO-Memo-Translation

(can't copy, so you have to read it, not very long)
An apology in March 2016 to the Ukraine General Prosecutor for disseminating false information by US representatives concerning a criminal investigation of Zlochevsky???? (He's the owner of Burisma Holdings.) Made by a trio from Blue Star Strategies, the latter being misinformed about current conditions in Ukraine.

Seems like a strange memo to me. Hmmm... So who is Blue Star Strategies?

There is a NYTs article that I can't read, but RT provided details of the contents:
https://www.rt.com/usa/458263-hunter-biden-ukraine-nytimes/

Quote:

...Rosemont brought in American consultants including Blue Star Strategies, described as a "consulting firm run by Clinton administration veterans that had done substantial work in Ukraine" in order to fend off Ukrainian government investigations into Burisma and its owner, reportedly begun prior to 2014, then dropped, then restarted again recently, and now in some kind of legal limbo pending the inauguration of the new president, Volodymyr Zelensky, elected last month....

(Rosemont = Hunter Bidens group)
policywonk98
AG
Wow. This is all pretty incredible.
FJB
AG
Tip of the iceberg
fasthorse05
policywonk98 said:

Wow. This is all pretty incredible.
For the last 2 1/2 years, I occasionally hear that we believe some particular individual may flip, or we think they have. Of course, by now, some of that may be true. For the first time, I believe one of the Biden's may flip, and hopefully, it will be Joe.

Think about it, the Obama's don't respect the Bidens, not to mention his son, the Dems are somewhere involved in turning him over for this story, but I'm not sure where.

IF Joe ever figures out his party that he has served faithfully for 40 years has turned on him, and his family, I believe he'll spill the beans on the January '18 meetings. The other reason is that this is so damned serious, that someone, somewhere will serve prison time. At some point, a 77 year old man will catch on (I think).

Besides, I'm much more comfortable with the end result of this than I am Spygate, not that I don't believe all of those folks are guilty as hell. However, Biden literally knows most of the details.

I'm very confident Biden is our best shot.

Thoughts!??

Edit I've always heard Joe Biden was a genuinely good person. Over the last 13 years, he's made some standard Biden statements he was allowed to get away with that seriously pissed me off, so any empathy I might have had is long gone.
drcrinum
Another Solomon document:
February 2017 email from Joseph Mifsud to FBI about contacts with George Papadopoulos

https://www.scribd.com/document/419539117/MifsudEmail2FBI-022017

The above is an email Mifsud had with someone at the @ic.fbi.gov in which he discusses his conversations with Papadopoulus & mentions that "Cybersecurity was never the direct object of any of our communications." No mention of HRC or emails/dirt. Worth a read.
akm91
AG
Now Solomon is what an investigative journalist looks like.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
ccatag
AG
How about Biden and his son and $1.5 billion from China?
Any information forthcoming on that can of worms?
drcrinum
Joseph Mifsud deposition testimony on Vladimir Putin niece:
https://www.scribd.com/document/419538882/MifsudDepoPutinNiece

This is some kind of a deposition given with his attorney Roh. Only part of it, no date. Yes he discusses Putin's niece briefly & says she is a student. Later one, the attorney says that at such & such a meeting was when Papadopoulos said you told him about thousands of emails with dirt on Hillary Clinton. Mifsud denies ever saying such a thing. Worth a read.

drcrinum
FBI agent's affidavit in Citizens United FOIA lawsuit

https://www.scribd.com/document/420146373/13-4-Declaration-of-Michael-Seidel
[url=https://www.scribd.com/document/420146373/13-4-Declaration-of-Michael-Seidel#][/url]
This is from July 8, 2019 & covers the FBI's reasoning behind the partial release/withheld + redactions of documents/notes related to Kavalec & Steele per an FOIA lawsuit. Nothing of note IMO.

However, there is a letter from Rep. Meadows to AG Barr disputing, in particular, the withholding of a 5 page attachment involving Kavalec's notes/documents.

Meadows Letter to Barr 7.23.19

https://www.scribd.com/document/420146166/Meadows-Letter-to-Barr-7-23-19

drcrinum

Very short video.
Eagle2020
AG
aggiehawg said:

HOLEE CRAP!

That Shokin affidavit is crazy! Never even heard of Dmitry Firtash before. But the US gave a criminal referral to the Ukraine to stop him from being elected in Ukraine? And Ukraine closed their airspace to prevent him from returning? On orders from the Obama Administration?

Hope Solomon is really solid on this.

I wish one of the US Senate's committees would bring Shokin in to testify.
drcrinum

Another very short video. Nellie takes another hit.
txaggie_08
AG
drcrinum said:

Another very short video. Nellie takes another hit.

Which is why the Dems are causing such a stink over the Whistleblower crap that shouldn't be a story at all. They know Trump's close to unraveling the true story.
First Page Last Page
Page 915 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.