Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,440,107 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by nortex97
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1176480640893669376.html

This is the second-part thread on Papadopoulos covering the period of his life from the Inauguration until his arrest on July 27, 2017. If you missed the first part, there's a link to it in the thread. An intriguing read.

It's clear to me that we will never know who has been pulling the strings of Papa until the source of funding for his endless traveling and near celebrity lifestyle is revealed/discovered. Papa even claimed he was broke. Hah! Who was his 'handler'?
aggiehawg
AG
If Papadop holds dual citizenship (presumably Greek and American) makes the FISA issue more probable, not less, in my view. Throw in his confusing monetary position of a lavish lifestyle with no visible means of support, makes the possibility he is an agent of a foreign country.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

If Papadop holds dual citizenship (presumably Greek and American) makes the FISA issue more probable, not less, in my view. Throw in his confusing monetary position of a lavish lifestyle with no visible means of support, makes the possibility he is an agent of a foreign country.
He may well be a dual citizen as his parents are Greek immigrants -- Papa was born in the US.

http://jewishbubba.blogspot.com/2019/05/george-demetrios-papadopoulos-and-his.html

Quote:

A 31 year old young dual citizen of Greece and USA,George Papadopoulos, who met his wife, Italian lawyer Simona Mangiante, through Malta born Joseph Mifsud, is being questioned.....
fullback44
AG
so now it looks like PapaDope was another plant into the Trump system that did not work? A spy who is connected to the Mifsud cat

Color me blind....

F the Deep State
drcrinum
I'm on a phone and can't link. Sidney Powell @sidneypowell1 just posted that the judge in EDVA has just granted an acquittal in the Turkish FARA Case.
End Of Message
will25u
tremble
AG
Boy oh boy
will25u

drcrinum

(I can't read the article since it's paywalled.)

Could this be fallout from the Rafiekian Turkish FARA case? Since the court has thrown out a FARA conviction & now the DOJ drops FARA cases, does this mean that Mueller overstepped his bounds? But then the problem may go even deeper....did the FBI use possible FARA violations to obtain FISA warrants on Flynn, Manafort & Papadopoulos? Could be a can of worms has just been opened.
drcrinum

Techno_Fog has previously addressed the FARA abuse angle, & now the court has highlighted it.
Secolobo
AG
How did I miss this? Was it posted? Two weeks?
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Zemira
AG
aggiehawg said:

Cyprus seems to be a common denominator in many of these money laundering schemes. Hhmm.
Cyprus is an interesting country in regards to banking and businesses.

Everyone hiding or funneling money to somewhere from the US probably has Cayman accounts. If you are in Europe or Russia you have accounts in Cyprus and Switzerland. Cyprus is part of the EU and has a lot of favorable tax treaties within Europe and outside.

That said Cyprus has been playing games with money and debt within their government for several years now. I visited on business a few years ago and the day after I got back the government announced it was confiscating a percentage of bank accounts to help with the government's solvency. So most money is funneled through Cyprus, but not kept in Cyprus.

Their whole country is interesting. They have of side of the island occupied by the Turks. You can now cross over to that side for short periods, but if you fly into that side of the island it's bad news it any of the Cypriots find out. It doesn't surprise me in the least Cyprus is in the middle of a major scandal.
drcrinum

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/virginia-judge-acquits-michael-flynn-business-partner-with-implications-for-flynns-case/

Above is Professor Cleveland's take on the Rafiekian Turkish Case -- good read. She quotes Sidney Powell in her article as well. Cleveland & Powell follow each other on Twitter.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

On Sept. 25, in a highly anticipated ruling, federal judge Anthony Trenga tossed the guilty verdict a Virginia jury returned in late July against Michael Flynn's former Flynn Intel Group (FIG) partner, Bijan Rafiekian. Following a six-day trial, federal prosecutors convinced a jury to convict Rafiekian of acting as an unregistered agent of Turkey, conspiring to act as an unregistered agent of Turkey, and conspiring to make willful and material false statements and omissions in a Foreign Agents Registration Acts (FARA) filing. But after hearing the same evidence, Judge Trenga concluded that the jury acted unreasonably and entered a judgment of acquittal in Rafiekian's favor.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Another Team Mueller defeat.
Wildcat
AG
So we are to conclude this is a rogue judge or that the environment in northern VA is such that any jury will be filled with Dem sycophants?
MouthBQ98
AG
Likely the latter, though both are possible. I would not particularly trust any jury within 50 miles of D.C. on a highly politicized case for a number of reasons in the current political environment.

We have become very highly polarized, and that does not bode well for jury trials with obvious political implications.
drcrinum
https://www.businessinsider.com/read-the-transcript-of-trumps-call-with-the-ukrainian-president-2019-9

The transcript of Trump's call to the Ukraine is embedded in the above article. Wow! You need to read it.
aggiehawg
AG
Wildcat said:

So we are to conclude this is a rogue judge or that the environment in northern VA is such that any jury will be filled with Dem sycophants?
Not a rogue judge but a judge who saw some hijinks going on in his court room and also kept an eye on what was going on in the Flynn case.

If you recall, Flynn's sentencing had been delayed and delayed and delayed because Flynn was going to testify in this exact case. He was to be a prosecution witness as part of his cooperation agreement. At the last minute, the prosecutors suddenly flipped on Flynn and wanted to name him as a co-conspirator in this trial.*

Sydney Powell screamed like a scalded cat and ultimately, Flynn did not testify.

Further, Flynn's and FIG's former attorneys actually did testify at the trial. (Very unusual, indeed.) That testimony, that FIG and Rafekian had directed the firm to prepare and file all required federal disclosure forms. It was upon the advice of the attorneys that no FARA filing was prepared. That goes to intent. There was none.

*That designation of Flynn as a co-conspirator was material under Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure on admissibility of a particular document. Prosecution lost on that argument as well and the evidence was excluded.
drcrinum

Here's the transcript via twitter.

P.S. Biden is toast.
aggiehawg
AG
WHOA! That section from Zelensky regarding the US Ambassador to the Ukraine is eye-opening. Trump recalled her in May. Zelensky thanked him for that because she was very uncooperative with him and was a full supporter of his predecessor, Poroschenko (who was corrupt). That exchange lends credence to the reports that Ukrainian officials were trying to get Visas through her to come to the US to provide the Trump Administration with information regarding corruption and she was blocking them.
Wildmen03
AG
drcrinum said:

Here's the transcript via twitter.

P.S. Biden is toast.
Lol, that reads like a bad movie script. And the misspelling or "they're" on page 4 bugs me.

I hope that the transcript is 100% real, but it just doesn't read like a normal conversation.
drcrinum

https://saraacarter.com/doj-trump-did-not-violate-any-federal-campaign-finance-laws-no-further-action-required/

Quote:

The Department of Justice criminal division reviewed the whistblower's complaint against President Donald Trump in August, and had determined that based on the law there was no campaign finance violations during his conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelensky and "that no further action was warranted."

Department of Justice spokesperson Kerri Kupec issued a statement Wednesday citing that Attorney General William Barr was first informed of Trump's conversation with Zelensky and the referral several weeks after the phone call took place. She also noted that at no time did Barr speak with Trump about launching an investigation into Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden, and his son Hunter Biden's dealings with Ukraine during the time Biden served as Vice President under President Obama's administration.

Kupec also confirmed that John Durham, who was appointed to investigate the FBI's role and origination of its investigation into Trump's campaign and Russia, has interviewed numerous Ukrainian officials in relation to the case. Durham was appointed by Barr early this year to investigate the bureau's handling of its criminal investigation into Trump, which has now been debunked by four investigations.

"The President has not spoken with the Attorney General about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son," she said. "The President has not asked the Attorney General to contact Ukraine on this or any other matter. The Attorney General has not communicated with Ukraine on this or any other subject. Nor has the Attorney General discussed this matter, or anything relating to Ukraine, with Rudy Giuliani."

A designated team at the DOJ led by "U.S. Attorney John Durham is separately exploring the extent to which a number of countries, including Ukraine, played a role in the counterintelligence investigation directed at the Trump campaign during the 2016 election," Kupec added.

"While the Attorney General has yet to contact Ukraine in connection with this investigation, certain Ukrainians who are not members of the government have volunteered information to Mr. Durham, which he is evaluating," she added.

As for the referral, in August, the DOJ was made of aware of the whistleblower complaint that was relayed to the Director of National Intelligence by the Inspector General for the intelligence community, Kupec added.

She said that the "Inspector General's letter cited a conversation between the President and Ukrainian President Zelensky as a potential violation of federal campaign finance law, while acknowledging that neither the Inspector General nor the complainant had firsthand knowledge of the conversation."

According to Kupec, after a review of the official call and based on established procedures set forth in the Justice Manual, the Department's Criminal Division it was "determined, based on the facts and applicable law, that there was no campaign finance violation and that no further action was warranted."

"All relevant components of the Department agreed with this legal conclusion, and the Department has concluded the matter," she said.

txaggie_08
AG
I don't know why you'd question it. To me, that is pretty much how Trump talks, and I doubt English is the first language of Zelensky. Of course his speech will be a little rough around the edges.
Nosmo
AG
Last night on Fox, Catherine Herridge, said four transcribers take notes of the phone conversations live. The four then compare and resolve to an official document. There are no recordings.

After posting the above I'm adding (@1:20PM) what was printed on the released document:
Quote:

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation. (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A number of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the record, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indicate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.
I have read many comments on various websites claiming it is not the "full transcript" since it is a "memorandum". I think those people are confusing editing out information with, "A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the record, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation."

I think it's a fair point and probably would have been concerned too, except I had seen Catherine Herridge commenting last night about how these documents are created.

The Herridge information starts about the 20 minute mark on Tucker last night (9/24):
drcrinum
From the Ukraine transcript, Trump speaking:

Quote:

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike.. I guess you have one of your wealthy people.. The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible."

What server is Trump talking about? (A copy of) The DNC server? If it's the latter, this may be the real hidden agenda behind the Dems agitation.
drcrinum

Two short videos. Watch the second one with Catherine Herridge.

drcrinum

Yup. Had CrowdStrike not implicated Russia in the DNC server hack, no Russian collusion investigation would ever have occurred.
DarrellS8
What about the IG? Did he know this fake whistleblower didn't even hear the conversation? If he did know this and stared this whole thing on hearsay that is a joke.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
drcrinum

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/09/25/further-evidence-intelligence-community-inspector-general-is-part-of-lawfare-alliance/

Quote:

The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) is Michael K Atkinson. ICIG Atkinson is the official who accepted the ridiculous premise of a hearsay 'whistle-blower' complaint; an intelligence whistleblower who was "blowing-the-whistle" based on second hand information of a phone call without any direct personal knowledge, ie 'hearsay'.

Michael K Atkinson was previously the Senior Counsel to the Assistant Attorney General of the National Security Division of the Department of Justice (DOJ-NSD) in 2016. That makes Atkinson senior legal counsel to John Carlin and Mary McCord who were the former heads of the DOJ-NSD in 2016 when the stop Trump operation was underway.

Put another way, Michael Atkinson was the lawyer for the same DOJ-NSD players who: (1) lied to the FISA court (Judge Rosemary Collyer) about the 80% non compliant NSA database abuse using FBI contractors; (2) filed the FISA application against Carter Page; and (3) used FARA violations as tools for political surveillance and political targeting.

Yes, that means Michael Atkinson was Senior Counsel for the DOJ-NSD, at the very epicenter of the political weaponization and FISA abuse.

See the plot now? There are still live snakes in the pit, perhaps many more than we can possibly imagine.
Ellis Wyatt
Prosecute him for corruption. These people must be stopped.
drcrinum

https://saraacarter.com/full-text-of-whistleblower-complaint-against-president-trump/

B.S.
Here's a link to the full complaint. There are a few redactions:
https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20190812_-_whistleblower_complaint_unclass.pdf
drcrinum
After reading the whistleblower complaint, it is apparent that it is a carefully crafted scheme compiled over a period of time, predominantly from foreign published articles & rumors from Deep State operatives. If I was to guess its origins, I would say that Fusion GPS & Nellie Ohr had a direct hand in it.
First Page Last Page
Page 914 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.