Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,440,130 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by nortex97
PA24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Red October take 3
oysterbayAG
AG
Barr, Durham, and others are hot on the trail with solid evidence emerging. " God Is In The Details " , Facts Are Stubborn Things " The Democrats are going to be slaughtered . They were very careless and sloppy !
fasthorse05
oysterbayAG said:

Barr, Durham, and others are hot on the trail with solid evidence emerging. " God Is In The Details " , Facts Are Stubborn Things " The Democrats are going to be slaughtered . They were very careless and sloppy
Maybe! But it's taken nearly three years to get where we are now, and who knows how many statutes of limitations have passed with some of these crooks. To a certain degree, to get this many crooks in sync on the problem of obstructing justice, is fairly remarkable.

I'll say many in the Biden scenario appear to have been careless and sloppy, but most of that appears to have been over confidence counting on Hillary winning. The Spygate issue seems to be anything but sloppy.

Edit: I can't wait to find out who wrote the "whistle blower" complaint? How many people were involved? Who's supposedly these "half dozen WH officials" who've been talking?
benchmark
AG
What was the alternate explanation for Biden forcing prosecutor Shokin's resignation?
will25u
WP going after Solomon.

aggielostinETX
AG
will25u said:

WP going after Solomon.

Means he's right
MooreTrucker
AG
will25u said:

WP going after Solomon.

Pot. Kettle. Something.
backintexas2013
AG
Stopped reading right here:

"On Thursday, however, Solomon's work gained new attention and raised new questions about its sourcing, credibility and motivation. "
SeMgCo87
AG
fasthorses05 said:

oysterbayAG said:

Barr, Durham, and others are hot on the trail with solid evidence emerging. " God Is In The Details " , Facts Are Stubborn Things " The Democrats are going to be slaughtered . They were very careless and sloppy
Maybe! But it's taken nearly three years to get where we are now, and who knows how many statutes of limitations have passed with some of these crooks. To a certain degree, to get this many crooks in sync on the problem of obstructing justice, is fairly remarkable.

I'll say many in the Biden scenario appear to have been careless and sloppy, but most of that appears to have been over confidence counting on Hillary winning. The Spygate issue seems to be anything but sloppy.

Edit: I can't wait to find out who wrote the "whistle blower" complaint? How many people were involved? Who's supposedly these "half dozen WH officials" who've been talking?

It's my understanding that once an indictment is issued (could be sealed, I believe) it suspends limitation.

Also recall that there were, and still are, a large number of sealed indictments scattered across the States. Now, some of them may go away, but the remainder may be what you are looking for...
captkirk
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Stopped reading right here:

"On Thursday, however, Solomon's work gained new attention and raised new questions about its sourcing, credibility and motivation. "
Yeah, Solomon is biased? LOL
nortex97
AG
aggiehawg said:

HOLEE CRAP!

That Shokin affidavit is crazy! Never even heard of Dmitry Firtash before. But the US gave a criminal referral to the Ukraine to stop him from being elected in Ukraine? And Ukraine closed their airspace to prevent him from returning? On orders from the Obama Administration?

Hope Solomon is really solid on this.
Where is this information?
fasthorse05
will25u said:

WP going after Solomon.

I don't have a problem with anyone going after Solomon, as long as it's justified and accurate. I remember the uprising at The Hill. I never knew exactly what it was for, but suspected younger journos didn't like anything positive being written about Trump.

If he has suspect means, then I want to know. But if that Wapo jackwagon is just going to repeat "others have issues with him", and that kind of thing, then kiss mine.
BuddysBud
AG
The article is just an attempt to discredit someone who has published evidence that doesn't support the Democrats' narrative. To the WaPo being in Hannidy is the ultimate insult.
A better narrative was written in the comment section. If the author of the comments would have included references rather than hearsay and explained the background of his sources, it would be a better written article than the WaPo hit piece.
tremble
AG
In Shokin's sworn statement in that long post. It basically details the Obama admin did not want a person (initials DF) despite providing zero evidence of criminal activity to Shokin's office. Instead, they pressured Poroshenko and waged a PR campaign to frighten him from returning.
nortex97
AG
Ok thx. Dmitry Firtash is pending extradition still to the US from Austria, right? I read that Lanny Davis is one of his US attorneys so I assume he is slime based on that alone.
ccatag
AG
benchmark said:

What was the alternate explanation for Biden forcing prosecutor Shokin's resignation?
The only thing I have heard is that everyone in the West wanted him fired. Joe Biden did nothing wrong. It has been debunked.

Of course, that crap comes from the MSM and democrats So you know it has no basis of truth.
drcrinum

Quote:

Rush Limbaugh focused on this bombshell from the transcript on his Wednesday show.
Quote:

Now, just a little bit more about CrowdStrike 'cause I have paid attention, there's not a single -- I haven't seen a single report focus on CrowdStrike in this transcript. Now, I know why the Democrats are ignoring it. The Democrats are bent out of shape that Trump even knows about CrowdStrike. They think Trump's an idiot. With Trump specifically zeroing in on CrowdStrike the Democrats have learned today, after reading that transcript, what Trump is really doing here.

Trump is soliciting assistance from allies all over the world to help Barr prove the scam run against him. That's what's going on. That's what the Democrats have learned today with that word "CrowdStrike" being in the transcript. CrowdStrike, the founder of CrowdStrike is a Russian emigre who hates Putin with a purple passion. It seems to color CrowdStrike's security work.

Prime example being when CrowdStrike claimed that the Russians had hacked the Ukraine artillery software during the time Russia was invading Ukraine. CrowdStrike claimed the Russian hack caused the Ukrainians to fire on their own troops, killing thousands of them. They were dead wrong about it! And that's a massive thing to be wrong about. Because the only problem was Ukraine said there was no such hack and no such battle and there were no such casualties.

They said that CrowdStrike had made all of it up. And guess what? CrowdStrike withdrew its report and admitted that it was wrong. Now, this, whether it sounds like it or not, don't doubt me, this is highly relevant to this entire Russian collusion story, which is why Trump was asking about it and why the Democrats don't want the Ukrainians to reinvestigate it.

The reference to CrowdStrike, mark my words, is momentous in this transcript today. I know damn well the whistleblower didn't tell the Democrats about that or they would have a different strategy laid out for this. Because another thing -- don't doubt me on this -- what this really means, folks, is that Trump -- he was asking for assistance on Biden, but it's all related. What Trump actually was asking the president of Ukraine to do was to help the attorney general.

Limbaugh is very astute in his observations. + He has contacts.

P.S. When you have some free time, watch the cybersecurity address given by Russian-born, CrowdStrike co-founder, Dmitri Alpervitch at the link below. The first part of his address focuses on the KGB & is very informative. You will learn why the very first Steele dossier report (& several later reports) contained the content it did = classic KGB technique/style.

https://cyber.army.mil/Events/CyCON-US/Article/1437254/keynote-address-dmitri-alperovitch/
akm91
AG
Given the track record of WaPo, especially regarding the Trump Collusion fantasy, I think Solomon is hot on the trail of the origins of the plot.

Nothing I've seen from Solomon's reporting has it been shoddy and unsubstantiated sourcing.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
VegasAg86
AG
drcrinum said:

Another Solomon document:
February 2017 email from Joseph Mifsud to FBI about contacts with George Papadopoulos

https://www.scribd.com/document/419539117/MifsudEmail2FBI-022017

The above is an email Mifsud had with someone at the @ic.fbi.gov in which he discusses his conversations with Papadopoulus & mentions that "Cybersecurity was never the direct object of any of our communications." No mention of HRC or emails/dirt. Worth a read.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the "reason" for the perjury charges against Papadop that he prevented them from interviewing Mifsud? Meanwhile, they're in email contact with him?

will25u
Lets get this thread back on the first page.

Thread by Tracy Beanz. I think her digs into subjects has been pretty good, and I am inclined to believe her, but you can form your own opinion.

ProgN
will25u
Nitro Power
AG
If true...pull the pin, watch it burn, take what's left and reform / reshape / rebuild our once great Republic
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
BQ78
AG
If she is correct, stop playing politics or protecting the elites!

Justice is needed and putting time limits or trickling it out over the next year is just not right.
nortex97
AG
will25u said:

Thread by Tracy Beanz. I think her digs into subjects has been pretty good, and I am inclined to believe her, but you can form your own opinion.

That's pretty interesting.
Zemira
AG
I want to believe but I definitely have BCS (battered conservative syndrome) and seriously doubt anything is going to happen.

If they can suicide Epstein in a jail awaiting trial what's going to happen when the indictments are opened (supposedly thousands of sealed Federal indictments)?
drcrinum
will25u said:

Here's the thread reader:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1177678378561933313.html
Zemira
AG
Oh and burn it all down. The Republic needs a rebirth. The only way to do this is to out the sins of the elite and uncovering the all the corruption. It's just like cancer. Sometimes you have to kill everything to kill the cancer. If you just attack a few areas, then the remaining pockets will fester and grow.

Release small pieces now, but if you don't release it all you better burn it down after the election.
txaggie_08
AG
It makes sense, and even more so why the Dems are all of a sudden screaming impeachment louder than they ever have over an innocent phone call. This next month and beyond could get very interesting.
aggiehawg
AG
Zemira said:

Oh and burn it all down. The Republic needs a rebirth. The only way to do this is to out the sins of the elite and uncovering the all the corruption. It's just like cancer. Sometimes you have to kill everything to kill the cancer. If you just attack a few areas, then the remaining pockets will fester and grow.

Release small pieces now, but if you don't release it all you better burn it down after the election.
I;m not sure about waiting for the election in 2020. Trump voters are already energized. Need the soft middle to join in on the outrage.

Trump said in October 2016 he would bring down the swamp. He was elected for that among other things.

Pull the pin and explode it all. The Dems want chaos? They will get it.
benchmark
AG
aggiehawg said:

I;m not sure about waiting for the election in 2020. Trump voters are already energized. Need the soft middle to join in on the outrage.

Trump said in October 2016 he would bring down the swamp. He was elected for that among other things.

The 'soft middle' .... think of this voter as someone in their 30's with an unfavorable opinion of both candidates ... with minimal interest in politics, economics, or current events ... and thinks the Middle East is somewhere between Oklahoma and Ohio.
SeMgCo87
AG
Not sure where this should be posted, since there are so many threads dealing with the transcript:
Quote:

Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998, and with an Exchange of Notes signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application.

Latest Senate Action
  • 10/18/2000
    Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.

Some of the text:
Quote:

Article 1 sets forth a non-exclusive list of the major types of assistance to be provided under the Treaty, including taking the testimony or statements of persons; providing documents, records and other items of evidence; locating or identifying persons or items; serving documents; transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searches and seizures; assisting in proceedings
related to immobilization and forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection of fines; and, rendering any other form of assistance not prohibited by the laws of the Requested State. The scope of the Treaty includes not only criminal offenses, but also proceedings related to criminal matters, which may be civil or administrative in nature.

Article 1(3) states that assistance shall be provided without regard to whether the conduct involved would constitute an offense under the laws of the Requested State.

Article 1(4) states explicitly that the Treaty is not intended to create rights in private parties to obtain,
suppress, or exclude any evidence, or to impede the execution of a request.
Wife heard about this on Rush today, even Gaetz mentioned it on Fox this evening. So, there's a lookup, and the above text kinda makes Trump well within his scope of authority doesn't it? It would appear he was acting according to the agreement, even if he was ignorant of this treaty...

Personally, someone should roll and twist the paper on which it is written into a stick and skewer every Dem, Lib, Deep State operative and Never Trumper and throw it all on a big, Big, BIG grill, and sear all of them to a crisp.

Of course, I am also in favor of D & Q for the whole batch of them, which Hawg has indicated is cruel and unusual.

Has anybody's opinion changed in the recent weeks?

drcrinum
I became aware of that several days ago. The Treaty & associated diplomatic paperwork can be found at:
https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

Al Gore's signature is on the Treaty.
aggiehawg
AG
benchmark said:

aggiehawg said:

The 'soft middle' .... think of this voter as someone in their 30's with an unfavorable opinion of both candidates ... with minimal interest in politics, economics, or current events ... and thinks the Middle East is somewhere between Oklahoma and Ohio.
LOL!

Well played.
hbtheduce
AG

aggiehawg have you seen this twitter thread? Is the Dem's endgame really just impeachment of DJT or is there a bigger picture? (Harassment of political opponents?)
First Page Last Page
Page 916 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.