Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,440,070 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by nortex97
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://saraacarter.com/graham-will-advise-ag-barr-on-rollout-of-russia-trump-docs-they-must-be-made-public/

Quote:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham told Fox News' Sean Hannity Tuesday, he will meet with Department of Justice Attorney General William Barr this week to advise on the public rollout of classified documents pertaining to the FBI's investigation into President Trump and Russia.

The documents, which President Trump gave Barr full authority to declassify, were turned over earlier this year but have still not been made public. Those document include the redacted sections of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act applications on former Trump campaign volunteer Carter Page, the Gang of Eight classified binder briefing documents pertaining to the investigation, FBI interviews with former British spy Christopher Steele, as well as a slew of other documents......

fasthorse05
You know, from the time I read your post and corresponding link to Byrne's announcement, I had a reaction similar to your "frightening" comment.

Now that I've had some lunch, and read the article, I've decided that it may not be that bad. I'm sure he got the regular threats to his life, family, dogs, assets, etc., which the Left is so famous for, but I'm sure the 30% drop in stock price is driving his decision, more than life threatening e-mails.

I'll be interested to see where the stock price is by the end of the business day tomorrow.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
drcrinum
fasthorses05 said:

You know, from the time I read your post and corresponding link to Byrne's announcement, I had a reaction similar to your "frightening" comment.

Now that I've had some lunch, and read the article, I've decided that it may not be that bad. I'm sure he got the regular threats to his life, family, dogs, assets, etc., which the Left is so famous for, but I'm sure the 30% drop in stock price is driving his decision, more than life threatening e-mails.

I'll be interested to see where the stock price is by the end of the business day tomorrow.
It was circa $25 on August 9, dropping steadily to circa $16 on August 14, but it has now recovered to about $21.
VegasAg86
AG
drcrinum said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/21/incredible-fbi-blocking-release-of-unredacted-text-messages-between-lisa-page-and-peter-strzok/

Quote:

.....On December 1st, 2017, the day after Michael Flynn signed a coerced guilty plea, the first batch of text messages between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok became public. Who the hell released them? Why? and ultimately what national security issue exists that would require them to be redacted?

These are open, non-encrypted, messages using government phones between a DOJ lawyer assigned to former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok. The content did not travel through protected and/or classified systems. So why were the text messages redacted when they were made public?.....

And Wray is a POS.

So, either there is no classified material and they shouldn't have been redacted at all, or they did have classified material and Page and Strzok mishandled them?

We do know they have made plenty of redactions that had nothing to do with national security and everything to do with not embarrassing the people involved.

Prosperdick
AG
VegasAg86 said:

drcrinum said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/21/incredible-fbi-blocking-release-of-unredacted-text-messages-between-lisa-page-and-peter-strzok/

Quote:

.....On December 1st, 2017, the day after Michael Flynn signed a coerced guilty plea, the first batch of text messages between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok became public. Who the hell released them? Why? and ultimately what national security issue exists that would require them to be redacted?

These are open, non-encrypted, messages using government phones between a DOJ lawyer assigned to former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok. The content did not travel through protected and/or classified systems. So why were the text messages redacted when they were made public?.....

And Wray is a POS.

So, either there is no classified material and they shouldn't have been redacted at all, or they did have classified material and Page and Strzok mishandled them?

We do know they have made plenty of redactions that had nothing to do with national security and everything to do with not embarrassing the people involved.

I wonder how Strzok's frivolous lawsuit is coming along.
drcrinum

thread:

Quote:

Fox Business interview. With Byrne. FBI Agent Peter Stzrok was coordinating the political surveillance of Hillary Clinton, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and Donald Trump.

Resigned as CEO (Overstock) because he has been warned DC and Deep State is going to grind him down. He's a target now.

Warren Buffett told Byrne to get out of business world because his story of involvement with FBI will trigger deep state to target and destroy him publicly...

Byrne was offered a $1 Billion bribe to keep his mouth shut.

Byrne came forward to the DOJ (Bill Barr) in April. After he was assured that AG Bill Barr would be the guy to deal with it.

Byrne has been told the entire apparatus of DC (Deep State) will now be uni-focused on him to destroy his reputation.

This is huge stuff.

Political espionage.

I hadn't seen anything before on Twitter about Warren Buffet or the $1 Billion bribe. I sent a query to Sundance asking if he had links to these, but I don't know if he will answer.
drcrinum

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/22/rick-gates-trial-greg-craig-1471698

The question is: Why hasn't Tony Podesta been indicted?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The question is: Why hasn't Tony Podesta been indicted?
You know why. FARA is small ball. Epstein is where Podesta gets nailed. (Hopefully.)
drcrinum

New interview today with Byrne on Fox Business. That's where the $1 Billion dollar bribe & the Warren Buffet warning come from. He was taking direct orders from Peter Strzok & didn't know it at the time. This is really worth listening to. He's definitely a marked man.
FJB
AG
Incredible
txaggie_08
AG
I'm just wondering now, why Hillary? Why would they have been spying on her? Is that making sense to anyone?
aggiehawg
AG
txaggie_08 said:

I'm just wondering now, why Hillary? Why would they have been spying on her? Is that making sense to anyone?
They weren't really spying on her, her assistants were caught up in communications with foreign nationals on US soil.

Doubt Title I FISA warrants were issued, though.
Larry S Ross
AG
My thoughts a few pages back when this question came up was deep state is nobody's friend. Blackmail and or to protect themselves if the Clinton's turned in them.
Always nice to have a "file" on every one.
Long Live Sully
AG
He is on with Martha on Fox and it is completely stunning... yet strangely not surprising at all.
drcrinum

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/458478-the-road-not-taken-another-fbi-failure-involving-the-clintons

You can read it if you like. Just shows how incompetent the Sessions/Rosenstein/Wray run DOJ/FBI have been regarding the Clintons.
drcrinum
Cow Hop Ag said:

He is on with Martha on Fox and it is completely stunning... yet strangely not surprising at all.

Here's part of it.

Edit: the whole interview.

P.S. There are already tweets showing up from the Left attempting to smear Byrne.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
how much is patrick byrne worth?

every estimate i can find online seem drastically lower than i would think possible.
fasthorse05
To a certain degree, it doesn't surprise me that Buffett is involved on the perimeter. For anyone whose ever studied the man, and his business methods, his number one draw for the Dems has always been race issues, in particular the history of Black relations. However, as mad as I get at Buffett, he's a genuinely good man, and one of the few on the Dem side. Yes, he's successfully lobbied the government for his businesses, and been quite successful, most recently (that I know of) using the his railroad to deliver oil and gas. Of course, the Canadian pipeline got in the way, and Obama ran cover for Buffett.

Buffett's sister is a damned mercurial, tunnel visioned abortion rights queen. She's the Buffett I really dislike. Out of all of this news in the last 3 hours, I'm 100% shocked that Buffett not only acknowledges there's a Deep State, but based on Byrne's comments, likely knows who some, of the players are. That also means that Bill Gates knows who those players are. As most of you probably know, Gates and Buffett are big co-philanthropists, and have a terrific relationship. So Gates probably knows.

Just an fyi.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
MouthBQ98
AG
If you know all of someone's dirt, you can run interference for them, shield or protect them, or even guide them and encourage them to do things that are beneficial to you both.
Eagle2020
AG
Are Buffet and Byrne scapegoating the CIA and FBI to protect Hillary?
flashplayer
AG
No way in hell the Clintons got blackmailed. That assertion made it difficult to take him seriously.

Past that, wow let's hope this story checks out.
Towns03
drcrinum
This Patrick Byrne chap must be quite a character. Below is a link to a very strange article from a year ago about Felix Sater & Byrne. (Yes, the Felix Sater of the Mueller report - Moscow Trump Tower.) It seems Byrne used to bankroll a peculiar website called Deep Capture that was caught up in a legal battle. A weird story.

https://trump-russia.com/2019/07/20/time-to-put-a-lie-about-felix-sater-to-rest/

Thee is also a thread if you follow the tweet with more info.
drcrinum

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6228501-7-25-19-Driscoll-Letter-Butina.html

Byrne previously reached out to Butina's defense lawyers & told them about his dealings with the FBI. Last month her defense attorneys wrote a letter (link above) to Durham, Horowitz & the DOJ Office of Professional Responsibility over Byrne's information & the government's responsibility to provide Brady material.

Byrne said he had meetings with the DOJ in April where he gave them all his information. Butina was sentenced in April. I think this is another nail in the coffin for Strzok, Comey & Brennan. (Edit: Butina's attorneys had even queried the government attorneys as to whether Byrne was an informant, & they denied it in writing.)

So not only was Horowitz's report held up because of the Kavalec revelations & the Steele interview, methinks Byrne may have also contributed to the delay.
policywonk98
AG
Did I just hear Byrne describe that he, on his own, set up essentially a counter sting operation in order to gain proof of government officials in verifiable criminal conduct?

Holy crap, I didnt think this could get any more interesting. This is just went to a level I didnt think existed.
fullback44
AG

This stuff with Byrne is pretty much over my head but he seems to have plenty of stuff against Brennan Clapper and others.. not real clear what he really has though ?

When he starts talking about the Clintons .. it makes me think he's working for the deep state as a safety valve to make it look like they were investigating "everyone"

Could be all BS .. time will tell like the rest of all this
Whens lunch
AG
Didn't we get some of this story here a few weeks ago?
Not when I'm done with it.
Garrelli 5000
AG
I know nothing about this guy. Is he possibly a John McAfee type loon?
txaggie_08
AG
fullback44 said:

When he starts talking about the Clintons .. it makes me think he's working for the deep state as a safety valve to make it look like they were investigating "everyone"

This is my thought as well. It seems strange that he's coming out stating Hillary was sucked into this also when there's been no proof or talk about this in the past. And he's very deliberate when he says Hillary's name. Gives her full name, pauses, and then rattled off, "Rubio, Cruz and Trump."
IDAGG
AG
Adam Ag 98 said:

That's my question. "I want to believe" but I have no info on this guy.. I hope he is telling the truth because...HOLY COW! But if he is on the loony side, well then crap.

Rapier108
According to Fox News (reported last hour on F&F), CNN has hired Andrew McCabe.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
atmtws
AG
Did Obama spy on the Hillary campaign to keep tabs so if things went further South for her, he would be the first to know so he could get his own hand picked replacement in the running?

Or was it for him to have intel on her so he could get a cush salary from the Clinton Foundation post-office?
captkirk
AG
I wouldn't put it passed Obama to spy on Hillary for dirt. There was no love lost there. I also think Obama was worried about the Hillary email scandal. He certainly had sent her emails to her private server
JB!98
AG
If menmory serves Obama was never a big fan of Hillary's to begin with. I know this may not be popular, but I think Obama was and is a bigger threat to our Republic than the Clintons would ever be. In my opinion the Clintons are just grafters, where Obama and the folks behind him were evil.
aggiehawg
AG
IDAGG said:

Adam Ag 98 said:

That's my question. "I want to believe" but I have no info on this guy.. I hope he is telling the truth because...HOLY COW! But if he is on the loony side, well then crap.

I tend to believe him because of the Evelyn Farkas interview in March 2017. That interview has been posted multiple times in this thread but is now no longer available. Funnily enough.

She basically admitted there was widespread spying going on on Trump. She was Deputy at DOD and Halper was on the DOD's payroll in their Office of Net Assessment.
First Page Last Page
Page 894 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.