Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,438,099 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by nortex97
reb,
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Secolobo said:

Watch the comments for confirmation.

I appreciate how it says that GCHQ only filed for permission to investigate trump/campaign by the request of the US President.

The more touches we show 44 had on it, the better, as we have already collected his denials
IDAGG
AG
That is a wet dream document. It spells out exactly what most people want it to spell out. Therefore it is most probably a fake. I am pretty sure something that sensitive would never be put in writing. I am also pretty sure that document was discussed months ago on this forum. It makes Dan Rather weep for its obvious fakeness.

Now did some of our allies spy on the Trump campaign at our government's behest? That very well could have happened.
reb,
AG
IDAGG said:

That is a wet dream document. It spells out exactly what most people want it to spell out. Therefore it is most probably a fake. I am pretty sure something that sensitive would never be put in writing. I am also pretty sure that document was discussed months ago on this forum. It makes Dan Rather weep for its obvious fakeness.

Now did some of our allies spy on the Trump campaign as our government's behest? That very well could have happened.
reminds me of the fake first page of the Memo (#releasethememo) that was circulated implicating seth rich. Way too good to be true
Wildcat
AG
mwp02ag
AG
reb, said:

IDAGG said:

Now did some of our allies spy on the Trump campaign as our government's behest? That very well could have happened.
reminds me of the fake first page of the Memo (#releasethememo) that was circulated implicating seth rich. Way too good to be true
"MI5 agent Michael Steele'?
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
captkirk
AG
Good article on Brennan's involvement

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/18/maria-bartiromo-outlines-the-architect-of-spygate-and-crossfire-hurricane-cia-director-john-brennan/
Secolobo
AG
Federal Judge Orders FBI to Search for More Christopher Steele Docs

Quote:

"Those records might either bolster or weaken Steele's credibility as a source," Judge Cooper said in his ruling. "That information, in turn, could provide a basis on which to evaluate the FBI's performance of its law-enforcement duties, including its judgment in selecting and relying on confidential sources, especially in connection with such a politically sensitive subject."
Video from last night.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

According to documents released in August of 2018, the Bureau in 2016 made eleven payments to Steele, who was at the time working for the Democratic opposition research firm Fusion GPS, which was hired by the Perkins Coie law firm on behalf of the DNC and Clinton campaign. Incredibly, Steele's Democratic funding was never disclosed to the FISA court.

Beginning in late July of 2016, former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr began communicating with Steele and transferring information from Steele and Fusion GPS to the Bureau. FBI records uncovered by Judicial Watch show that Steele was cut off as a "confidential human source" in November 2016 after he disclosed his relationship with the FBI to the media.
Those payments have always bugged me as the FBI knew Steele was being paid by Fusion, GPS for the same info. There was no need for them to pay him for the exact same crappy product.
captkirk
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

According to documents released in August of 2018, the Bureau in 2016 made eleven payments to Steele, who was at the time working for the Democratic opposition research firm Fusion GPS, which was hired by the Perkins Coie law firm on behalf of the DNC and Clinton campaign. Incredibly, Steele's Democratic funding was never disclosed to the FISA court.

Beginning in late July of 2016, former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr began communicating with Steele and transferring information from Steele and Fusion GPS to the Bureau. FBI records uncovered by Judicial Watch show that Steele was cut off as a "confidential human source" in November 2016 after he disclosed his relationship with the FBI to the media.
Those payments have always bugged me as the FBI knew Steele was being paid by Fusion, GPS for the same info. There was no need for them to pay him for the exact same crappy product.
If you know its fake, and that he's a nut, you pay him to keep his yapper shut
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

We've always operated under the concept that Simpson/Fusion GPS (via Perkins Coie) approached Steele with the idea of assembling the 'political-opposition' Dossier (with the help of Nellie Ohr). Could it be more nefarious than that? Suppose it was the FBI/CIA who worked out a back door deal with Steele to launder 'intel' on Trump via a false front (Fusion GPS)...in order to provide an element of SIGNIT/HUMINT credibility. In other words, the FBI was in on the Steele Dossier deal from the beginning. Don't forget: Mary Jacoby's (Simpson's wife) meeting at the White House in April of 2016, plus the now apparent setup of Papadopoulos by Mifsud which also dates to circa April 2016. It's not a far-fetched speculation since we have been receiving vibes that active Trump Campaign surveillance was ongoing in late 2015.
aggiehawg
AG
Well all I have to say is if that is what happened here, brings a whole new meaning to Susan Rice's email to herself. When she said Obama instructed that everything be done "by the book", he was referring to "the black ops book."
aggiehawg
AG
Meanwhile back at the ranch, our ol' buddy Ty Clevenger has been busy with his Butowsky lawsuit. This is getting interesting.

When he FOIAed the FBI for documents pertaining to Seth Rich, the FBI said they didn't investigate his death and had no records that were responsive. They also said it was the police department that waived them off. (Not unusual as local cops hate it when the feds take over.

But then when Ty FOIAed the NSA, he got a very odd reply:

LINK

So what are those exemptions to FOIA.

Exemption (b)(1)

Quote:

Exemption 1 covers information "specifically authorized under criteria established by an Executive order to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy and (B) are in fact properly classified pursuant to such Executive order." 5 U.S.C. 552 (b)(1).

The types of information that may be withheld under Exemption 1, pursuant to Executive Order 13526, signed by President Barack Obama on December 29, 2009, are:
  • Military plans, weapons systems or operations
  • Foreign government information
  • Intelligence activities (including covert action), intelligence sources or methods, or cryptology
  • Foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources
  • Scientific, technological or economic matters relating to the national security
  • U.S. Government programs for safeguarding nuclear materials or facilities
  • Vulnerabilities or capabilities of systems, installations, infrastructures, projects, plans or protection services relating to the national security
  • The development, production or use of weapons of mass destruction

Exemption (b)(3):

Quote:

Exemption 3 incorporates nondisclosure provisions contained in other Federal statutes. See 5 U.S.C. 552(b)(3). Agencies invoked 150 such statutes in the year ending September 30, 2010, according to the Department of Justice (DOJ). Federal district courts, Federal appellate courts or the U.S. Supreme Court have upheld 67 Exemption 3 statutes, including two in which another Federal court found the statutes not to qualify as Exemption 3 statutes, according to DOJ. Some examples of information exempted from disclosure under Exemption 3 include:
  • Financial disclosure information pertaining to certain government employees (5 U.S.C. app. 107(a))
  • Certain census data (13 U.S.C. 8(b), 9(a))
  • Information pertaining to the nature and location of certain archaeological resources (16 U.S.C. 470hh)
  • Wiretap requests and the contents of any wire, oral or electronic communication obtained through wiretaps (18 U.S. C. 2510-20)
  • Contractor proposals possessed or controlled by a Federal agency and that have not been incorporated into contracts (41 U.S.C. 253b(m)(1))
  • Certain records pertaining to grand jury proceedings (Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure 6(e))
  • Tax return information (26 U.S.C. 6103)

LINK

So the FBI never investigated, but the NSA has records pertaining to Rich that touch on national security? Or foreign relations? Or wiretaps? I don't see any of the other exemptions as being remotely applicable to an IT guy working for the DNC. (Unless he was in contact with Wikileaks, of course. That would get him flagged.)

Curious, isn't it?
Secolobo
AG
Building on this, when rice said, "by the book" could she have meant a CIA "operation"?
Comey has also said it.

The name of this 3 plus decade CIA operation is called "the Book".

https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.7829/j.ctt2tt25z

Quote:

Introduction Book Distribution as Political Warfare
(pp. IX-XXVIII)
Mark Kramer

Throughout the Cold War, the United States and the Soviet Union waged "political warfare" against each other and their respective allies. This form of interaction, unlike the global military standoff between the two sides, was intended by each superpower to affect the perceptions, attitudes, motives, andultimatelypolitical behavior of the other side's organizations, groups, individuals, and government officials. The aim of the operations was to overcome (or at least diminish) the opposition of those who were most hostile, to gain the allegiance of those who were neutral or uncommitted (i.e., to "win their hearts and minds"), to reinforce the...
Could the dossiers be CIA propaganda as the "books" were?

Also, a cover they used for CIA was the "International Advisory Council".

Sounds like an old project used again.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
VegasAg86
AG
captkirk said:

This dude is a nut

1. Brennan is a worthless POS.
2. We're not a democracy, we're a republic. Our founding fathers loathed the mob rule nature of democracy and established a republic to protect individual liberty. Democracy is 3 wolves and a sheep voting on what's for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote.*
3. Trump has done no harm to individual liberty. This m fer trampled on individual rights.

*This has been attributed to Ben Franklin. I've also seen it argued he didn't say it
VegasAg86
AG
blindey said:

DeWrecking Crew said:

aggiehawg said:

Unless...the reason nothing has been made public is because it is being presented to a grand jury.

Hope springs eternal.
Or, their taking their time to align with election timeframe
I always suspected maximum impact for 2020 was part of the calculus.
He did mention the Pocahontas stuff blew over because he did it too soon.
drcrinum

Hadn't heard about this before.
Video starting about 1:10. As part of starting Operation Crossfire Hurricane, Brennan sent Comey a 2 page specific memo.
Rapier108
blindey said:

DeWrecking Crew said:

aggiehawg said:

benchmark said:

drcrinum said:

Empty promises...exactly how I feel.
Dashed expectations for sure.

It's been 3 months since Trump's declassification EO. That said, Trump's declassification was mostly targeted at assisting Barr/Durham ... not necessarily public transparency. Since transparency is not in DOJ's nature ... this is on Trump ... and Graham for sitting on his hands the last 3 mo's not pushing.
Unless...the reason nothing has been made public is because it is being presented to a grand jury.

Hope springs eternal.

Or, their taking their time to align with election timeframe
I always suspected maximum impact for 2020 was part of the calculus.
The Mule Head investigation, along with all the crap the Democrats in the House are doing, is nothing but government funded opposition research for the 2020 campaign.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Hadn't heard about this before.

Video starting about 1:10. As part of starting Operation Crossfire Hurricane, Brennan sent Comey a 2 page specific memo.
The EC that we have never seen, I presume.
drcrinum

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/458173-10-declassified-russia-collusion-revelations-that-could-rock-washington-this

Quote:

.....My reporting, including interviews with four dozen U.S. officials over the last several months, actually identifies a much larger collection of documents about a dozen all together that, when declassified, would show more completely how a routine counterintelligence probe was hijacked to turn the most awesome spy powers in America against a presidential nominee in what was essentially a political dirty trick orchestrated by Democrats.

Here are the documents that have the greatest chance of rocking Washington, if declassified:

1.) Christopher Steele's confidential human source reports at the FBI......The big reveal, my sources say, could be the first evidence that the FBI shared sensitive information with Steele, such as the existence of the classified Crossfire Hurricane operation targeting the Trump campaign. It would be a huge discovery if the FBI fed Trump-Russia intel to Steele in the midst of an election, especially when his ultimate opposition-research client was Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee (DNC)......

2.) The 53 House Intel interviews......There are several big reveals, I'm told, including the first evidence that a lawyer tied to the Democratic National Committee had Russia-related contacts at the CIA.

3.) The Stefan Halper documents......My sources tell me there may be other documents showing Halper continued working his way to the top of Trump's transition and administration, eventually reaching senior advisers like Peter Navarro inside the White House in summer 2017......

4.) The October 2016 FBI email chain......

5.) Page/Papadopoulos exculpatory statements......

6.) The 'Gang of Eight' briefing materials......Of all the documents congressional leaders were shown, this is most frequently cited to me in private as having changed the minds of lawmakers who weren't initially convinced of FISA abuses or FBI irregularities.

7.) The Steele spreadsheet. I wrote recently that the FBI kept a spreadsheet on the accuracy and reliability of every claim in the Steele dossier. According to my sources, it showed as much as 90 percent of the claims could not be corroborated, were debunked or turned out to be open-source internet rumors......

8.) The Steele interview......

9.) The redacted sections of the third FISA renewal application......I'm told the big reveal in the currently redacted sections of the application is that it contained both misleading information and evidence of intrusive tactics used by the U.S. government to infiltrate Trump's orbit.

10.) Records of allies' assistance. Multiple sources have said a handful of U.S. allies overseas possibly Great Britain, Australia and Italy were asked to assist FBI efforts to check on Trump connections to Russia......

I believe this article represents a prelude to what may eventually be declassified, & it may have been published in an attempt to introduce to the public what may be coming. Under a number of the topics, everyone on this thread is aware of what the significance will be of certain documents. I only quoted a few details about the contents of the article of items that seemed new or relatively unknown to me.

fasthorse05
I haven't said this, but if the Pulitzer committee was really serious about respect and awards, Solomon would be at the top of the list. Obviously, time will tell, but the information he's already accumulated should be enough.

Currently, to me, Pulitzer kind of has a reputation like Nobel. My understanding of Nobel is the awards for the sciences are often legit. It's the other BS that's often heralded.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
JTA1029
AG
aggiehawg said:

Meanwhile back at the ranch, our ol' buddy Ty Clevenger has been busy with his Butowsky lawsuit. This is getting interesting.

When he FOIAed the FBI for documents pertaining to Seth Rich, the FBI said they didn't investigate his death and had no records that were responsive. They also said it was the police department that waived them off. (Not unusual as local cops hate it when the feds take over.

But then when Ty FOIAed the NSA, he got a very odd reply:

LINK

So what are those exemptions to FOIA.

Exemption (b)(1)

Quote:

Exemption 1 covers information "specifically authorized under criteria established by an Executive order to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy and (B) are in fact properly classified pursuant to such Executive order." 5 U.S.C. 552 (b)(1).

The types of information that may be withheld under Exemption 1, pursuant to Executive Order 13526, signed by President Barack Obama on December 29, 2009, are:
  • Military plans, weapons systems or operations
  • Foreign government information
  • Intelligence activities (including covert action), intelligence sources or methods, or cryptology
  • Foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources
  • Scientific, technological or economic matters relating to the national security
  • U.S. Government programs for safeguarding nuclear materials or facilities
  • Vulnerabilities or capabilities of systems, installations, infrastructures, projects, plans or protection services relating to the national security
  • The development, production or use of weapons of mass destruction

Exemption (b)(3):

Quote:

Exemption 3 incorporates nondisclosure provisions contained in other Federal statutes. See 5 U.S.C. 552(b)(3). Agencies invoked 150 such statutes in the year ending September 30, 2010, according to the Department of Justice (DOJ). Federal district courts, Federal appellate courts or the U.S. Supreme Court have upheld 67 Exemption 3 statutes, including two in which another Federal court found the statutes not to qualify as Exemption 3 statutes, according to DOJ. Some examples of information exempted from disclosure under Exemption 3 include:
  • Financial disclosure information pertaining to certain government employees (5 U.S.C. app. 107(a))
  • Certain census data (13 U.S.C. 8(b), 9(a))
  • Information pertaining to the nature and location of certain archaeological resources (16 U.S.C. 470hh)
  • Wiretap requests and the contents of any wire, oral or electronic communication obtained through wiretaps (18 U.S. C. 2510-20)
  • Contractor proposals possessed or controlled by a Federal agency and that have not been incorporated into contracts (41 U.S.C. 253b(m)(1))
  • Certain records pertaining to grand jury proceedings (Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure 6(e))
  • Tax return information (26 U.S.C. 6103)

LINK

So the FBI never investigated, but the NSA has records pertaining to Rich that touch on national security? Or foreign relations? Or wiretaps? I don't see any of the other exemptions as being remotely applicable to an IT guy working for the DNC. (Unless he was in contact with Wikileaks, of course. That would get him flagged.)

Curious, isn't it?

IIRC his FOIA request had a lot more in it than just Seth Rich. Could be the other listed inquiries were covered by those exemptions?
aggiehawg
AG
More hilarity from the Concord Management case. What a waste of time and money.

Quote:

The Russian consulting firm accused of bankrolling social media meddling in the 2016 presidential election spent less than $5,000 on candidate ads and rallies that would be subject to government auditing, the company argues in a court filing.

The motion from Concord Management and Consulting LLC challenges the federal government's assertion that it spent huge sums of Russian money on social media aimed at disrupting the American political process.

Concord is charged with failing to file with the Federal Election Commission. The firm says some of the online ads listed in an indictment brought by special counsel Robert Mueller cost less than $10 each and added up to $2,930. Conjured-up rallies cost another $1,833 in payroll.

Quote:

The 2018 indictment accuses Concord of funding the Internet Research Agency. That is the Russian troll farm in St. Petersburg that bought the internet ads, did social media spoofing and set up rallies against candidate Hillary Clinton and for Donald Trump.

"The allegation in the Indictment claiming that IRA spent thousands of dollars each month to purchase advertisements is at best misleading and at worst demonstrably false because the discovery indicates that many of the advertisements took place after the 2016 presidential election or did not involve any clearly identifiable candidate," Concord attorney Eric A. Dubelier argued in a Monday filing in U.S. District Court.
The "discovery" is from the prosecution.
Quote:

In its filing, Concord cited cost figures based on evidence from U.S. prosecutors. The indictment listed ads that were required to be reported in campaign finance reports to the FEC.

The filing's main argument has to do with the identities of defendants. It claims the government refuses to say which company employees violated FEC laws. Only one Concord employee is listed: its head, Yevgeny Prigozhin, a food service mogul close to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"This means that the responsible conspirator would have had to know that of the millions of rubles equating to hundreds of thousands of dollars of Concord's money allegedly spent by IRA, at worst approximately $2,900 were spent for advertisements and $1,800 were spent for rallies that the FEC could possibly conclude were independent expenditures for express advocacy," Mr. Dubelier said in a 24-page motion.

Quote:

Mr. Dubelier took from the indictment the cited internet ads that could be subject to an FEC filing requirement. Two ads in early April 2016 cost about $60. Three online ads in May totaled about $230. An ad in August cost $7.58.

The indictment said the Internet Research Agency purchased ads on Facebook and Instagram to promote rallies. The cost, says Mr. Dubelier: $1,677.
Remember, these numbers are coming from the discovery from the prosecution. To say that Mueller massively overcharged here is an understatement.

Quote:

The Mueller indictment states that Concord and Mr. Prigozhin launched Project Lakhta to fund political interference and information warfare at home and abroad.

It says Concord's budget for Internet Research Agency operations exceeded $1.25 million a month to interfere in "various countries, including the United States."

The indictment doesn't break down the amount dedicated to the U.S. or to other countries, and it does not say how many countries were targeted.
Quote:

"If the Court does not require the government to identify which defendant(s) were required to register under FARA (and on behalf of whom) or file under FECA it will be impossible for Concord to prepare for trial; and moreover, the Court will not know until sometime during trial whether or not the indictment should be dismissed as a matter of law," Mr. Dubelier argued.

What a farce!

LINK
captkirk
AG
Going to be a hoot when the case gets tossed
drcrinum

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/21/incredible-fbi-blocking-release-of-unredacted-text-messages-between-lisa-page-and-peter-strzok/

Quote:

.....On December 1st, 2017, the day after Michael Flynn signed a coerced guilty plea, the first batch of text messages between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok became public. Who the hell released them? Why? and ultimately what national security issue exists that would require them to be redacted?

These are open, non-encrypted, messages using government phones between a DOJ lawyer assigned to former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok. The content did not travel through protected and/or classified systems. So why were the text messages redacted when they were made public?.....

And Wray is a POS.

fasthorse05
I asked this about 400 pages ago, but since this action by Wray seems to be a direct FU to Trump's declass declaration, isn't the last option the DC sheriff's department, or some such LE agency? Now, I don't know if releasing all docs without redactions falls into the declass declaration, I assume it DOES fall into defying a sitting President's order!

As such, Trump might as well send in the marines, so to speak. Any of you fellow scholars can feel free to answer.

Oh, and crinum, the last five words of your post would have sufficed!!! I just don't understand Wray. Surely he isn't that corrupt? His actions suggest he's in bed with the conspirators!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
BMX Bandit
Wray isn't the one signing these pleadings.

Barr could have this changed immediately if he thought appropriate.
fasthorse05
BMX Bandit said:

Wray isn't the one signing these pleadings.

Barr could have this changed immediately if he thought appropriate.
I was afraid of that.

I'm pretty sure a President and his AG speak frequently, so hopefully, Barr will address this issue.
This is backed by data.
drcrinum

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mifsuds-lawyer-former-italian-minister-nudged-mifsud-to-introduce-trumps-aide-to-russians_3051189.html

Quote:

Joseph Mifsud, an academic who's been rubbing shoulders with Western intelligence and security officials, was prompted in the spring of 2016 to introduce George Papadopoulos, then a junior aide to the Trump campaign, to Mifsud's contacts in Russia.

According to Stephan Roh, Mifsud's lawyer, the suggestion came from Mifsud's longtime associate and former Italian interior minister, Vincenzo Scotti, as well as Nagi Idris, a lawyer of Sudanese origin who at the time was Papadopoulos's boss at the London Centre for International Law Practice (LCILP)......

If Roh's representations prove accurate, they would deal another blow to the FBI's justification for starting the probe, undermining its portrayal of Mifsud as a cut-out between the Russian government and Papadopoulos.

In his deposition, Mifsud said that it was Scotti who asked him to co-host a table at an upscale restaurant in Rome in March 2016. At the table was Papadopoulos, Idris, and others from the LCILP. Mifsud was listed on LCILP's website as a board adviser and, after July 2016, director of international strategic development. The LCILP website later disappeared from the web.

After the dinner, as they were leaving the restaurant, Mifsud continued to chat with Papadopoulos and learned "he was going to join Mr. Trump's campaign," he said. In fact, it was about a week or two after Papadopoulos joined the campaign.

The two kept in contact and at some point "Scotti and Nagi Idris suggested that Mifsud should introduce Papadopoulos to his Russian contacts," Roh said, referring to "declarations of Mifsud made in front of our team" and not the deposition itself......

On March 24, 2016, Papadopoulos met with Mifsud in London and Mifsud introduced him to Olga Polonskaya. Papadopoulos got the impression that she was "Putin's niece" and that she and Mifsud "had the wherewithal to set up a meeting between the Trump campaign and Russian government officials," according to court documents.

Mifsud later said it was Idris "who proposed that she was 'Putin's niece,'" according to Roh......

Vincenzo Scotti = Current President of Link Campus University (LINK)
Nagi Idris = Director of the London Center of International Law Practice (LCILP)
Both organizations have strong ties to international intel agencies.

aggiehawg
AG
Obligatory:

Aaaanndd Mifsud is still not a Russian agent.
MooreTrucker
AG
And Mueller is still a POS.
whatthehey78
AG
MooreTrucker said:

And Mueller is still a senile POS.
FIFY
aggiehawg
AG
Breaking: Overstock CEO, Patrick Byrne, who was involved in Spygate resigns. Trading halted on shares.

LINK
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

Breaking: Overstock CEO, Patrick Byrne, who was involved in Spygate resigns. Trading halted on shares.

LINK

Said he plans on..."disappearing for some time." Sounds reminiscent of Mifsud. His life must be in danger of contacting Arkancide.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

aggiehawg said:

LINK

Said he plans on..."disappearing for some time." Sounds reminiscent of Mifsud. His life must be in danger of contacting Arkancide.

That's quite frightening, isn't it?
First Page Last Page
Page 893 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.