Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,486,128 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by aggiehawg
VegasAg86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
drcrinum said:

https://medium.com/@ScottMStedman/businessman-who-paid-papadopoulos-10k-he-is-a-pathetic-liar-for-pushing-conspiracy-theory-cdd41e9e3eb1

Quote:

.....Mr. Tawil previously denied the accusations of his affiliation with western intelligence agencies but with recent inflammatory comments by Mr. Papadopoulos, including an offer to Congress to inspect the $10,000 in the belief that it would lead back to the Obama administration, Mr. Tawil struck a more direct tone in an exclusive interview with this reporter.
Quote:

"The guy is a pathetic liar" Mr. Tawil said of Mr. Papadopoulos. "I met him when he was out of a job and offered him a job and gave him, on his demand, a loan, cash as he requested because he did not have an account in Europe."
Quote:

"He mentioned that I am working with Mossad or the FBI or some crap like this. He is a lunatic"
The $10,000, per Mr. Tawil, was a loan on the request of Mr. Papadopoulos who was seeking to extend his European honeymoon with his new wife, Simona Mangiante. Mr. Papadopoulos has previously stated that the payment was insisted upon by Mr. Tawil, a claim that the Israeli-American denies vehemently.

Mr. Tawil continued, "I have copies of emails and WhatsApp communication with George that can prove that he is a liar. Instead of thanking me, he is trying to drag me in his mud.".....

Mr. Tawil also raised concerns, entirely unprompted, about Mr. Papadopoulos's wife, Simona Mangiante. Mr. Tawil and the couple met in the Mykonos in 2017 shortly before the payment occurred. "She has a very shady past," Mr. Tawil said. "She did not have a salary yet she lived in a $1.5 million apartment in London?".....

Charles Tawil responds to Papadopoulos.

Why not just show us the promissory note, or did he loan 10,000 on a handshake to a guy he barely knew?
🤡 🤡 🤡
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1059777016965279744.html

Worth a read.
akm91
AG
At this point, I'll believe it when I see it.
drcrinum
akm91 said:

At this point, I'll believe it when I see it.

All I can say is: "I hope he's right."
RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/04/world/europe/oleg-deripaska-russia-oligarch-sanctions.html

The above is a long detailed article by the NYTs from Sunday. It highlights Oleg Deripaska and his current US sanctions and pending sanctions. It's an important ongoing scenario which potentially could have major ramifications in Washington and London, not to mention the Mueller investigation and, of course, our relations with Russia. After reading it, you may then want to read the thread below for the real perspective on the situation. You can't accomplish this in 5 minutes...be prepared to spend a least 20 minutes.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1059814880063164418.html
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

There's an additional tweet with text messages embedded. Interesting.
drcrinum

RoscoePColtrane
Well if the Dems have backed off the collusion and were hanging their hat on getting Roger Stone that is looking like if fell flat.

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1058728103365746688.html?refreshed=1541525914

An interesting thread, updated to today, by one of our own.
drcrinum

RoscoePColtrane
This is the reason I cannot take this guy seriously

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

This is the reason I cannot take this guy seriously

Comey campaigning for Dems...that would be a positive for Repubs.
drcrinum

https://themarketswork.com/2018/11/05/bonginos-papadopoulos-interview-with-transcript/

RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
ProgN
RoscoePColtrane
Prognightmare said:

It's very misleading he pled to 18 USC 1001. He hasn't been cleared of that nor has he been sentenced yet. But he was never charged with "collusion" since there is no such crime in this application nor was he guilty of the Logan Act, as Sally Yates lied about
Code 7 10-42
ProgN
I didn't know the particulars, so I posted without comment for the board.
akm91
AG
Now midterms are over, release the hounds?
ProgN
akm91 said:

mrad85
AG
akm91 said:

I hope so.

I think it was too risky to do it before the midterms, but between now and 1/1/2019, please go scorched earth.
MooreTrucker
AG
OORRRR will he use this stuff as a sword to hold over some heads to get what he wants out of them? Pelosi, et al. talk a big game, but what they value most is power. Can Trump use this to get them to vote his way on some things?
ProgN
MooreTrucker said:

OORRRR will he use this stuff as a sword to hold over some heads to get what he wants out of them? Pelosi, et al. talk a big game, but what they value most is power. Can Trump use this to get them to vote his way on some things?
Agreed and he should also threaten to release who used the Congressional slush fund to pay off sexual assault victims. That should whip some people in line.
Rapier108
Prognightmare said:

MooreTrucker said:

Agreed and he should also threaten to release who used the Congressional slush fund to pay off sexual assault victims. That should whip some people in line.
A lot of them are probably gone now given the number of retirements.
ProgN
True, but we still have the right to know who used our money for their own purposes.
RoscoePColtrane
Sessions just resigned.
Code 7 10-42
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Sessions just resigned.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Whitaker will takeover the Mueller investigation once it clears the ethics check office.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
BMX Bandit

RoscoePColtrane
The mental gymnastics on this should be fabulous, and interesting to see all of the folks on the Left and in the media who falsely criticized Jeff Sessions over Russia collusion coverup and maligned him as a racist now defend him.

Comey 2.0
Code 7 10-42
MelvinUdall
RoscoePColtrane said:

The mental gymnastics on this should be fabulous, and interesting to see all of the folks on the Left and in the media who falsely criticized Jeff Sessions over Russia collusion coverup and maligned him as a racist now defend him.

Comey 2.0

They are already doing it...
RoscoePColtrane
Whit looks like he still has a little grit in him. In 2017 he recommended a Special Prosecutor to investigate the HRC mess, but was pushed to the side because he was the FNG.

Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
Well, I said this in the Sessions thread I started, but I admit defeat. Sessions and Trump were not rope a doping everyone. I was wrong
First Page Last Page
Page 654 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.