Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,482,676 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 23 hrs ago by aggiehawg
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fasthorses05 said:

oysterbayAG said:

During WW2 the USA was blessed with having the " Greatest Generation " of leadership which extended into the early 1960's . Mueller is a discrace, compared to these highly educated and real life experienced American leaders with great " Common Sense " Based on what we know has happened before and after the election of Donald Trump, the " Deep State " leaders do not appear to be " Grownups " , they appear to be " Children " along with the MSM and the Democrats! Real American Historians will some day expose this failed leadership driven by severe jealousy, bias and greed !
I'm not saying your wrong, just not completely correct, IMO.

The first thing I thought of was the "Greatest Generation" comment. As per Prager, and I agree, they were great in everything except parenting, since their kids grew up during the early, and late, 1960's. Not a good endorsement.

Otherwise, my little brain is pondering a comment about Trump and the Deep State, but dinner hasn't provided the neurons to fire properly.
The "Greatest Generation" never got out of their war mindset to the point that the CIA and FBI ran amok. Hence the Church hearings in the 70s. That having been said, the Church hearings ended up over reacting to the abuses. Something I fear could happen again when the FISA abuse of the Obama administration fully comes to light.
RoscoePColtrane
They talked about this on Tucker. Very bizarre this POS organization has this type of relationship with the FBI, but then again what else can be more surprising than what's already unfolding currently

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/26/hillary-clinton-used-christopher-steeles-trump-rus/

Good read. It's ironic that, on one hand the upper echelons of the DNC were routinely briefed on the Steele dossier during the Election Campaign and made use of its contents (even the media was briefed on it), while on the other hand the DOJ is redacting how it used the dossier in the FISA application for Carter Page.
drcrinum

It doesn't sound like anything to do with the FBI/DOJ scheme against Trump, but it's a CNN source article.
FbgTxAg
AG
How bout we just blow up all the alphabet agencies and start over?
drcrinum

Nunes really wants 20 specific pages unredacted & released from the last FISA warrant application that was signed by Rosenstein -- sent a letter to Trump in June requesting that he declassify them.
RoscoePColtrane
Michael Cohen recorded dozens of interviews with journalists about candidate Trump, and President-elect Trump, and President Trump, so because the subject of those recordings was his client the recordings of the journalists were turned over to Rudy Giuliani.

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

Quote:

...So President Trump and Rudy Giuliani have at least a dozen (or so) recordings of journalists discussing their opinions of, and intentions toward, their coverage of Donald Trump.

Conversations that thoroughly expose the MSM intentions toward the content of their coverage. that the journalists never knew were being recorded.

Imagine what is on those recordings.

And President Trump has them.

Now. Does this "meeting" begin to make more sense:

TAMU1990
AG
Release the hounds!!
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Don't turn away because of the title "Qanon" this thread is actually a good read for all that need a full accounting of where we are at currently. Starts out a little hokey with the Elliot Ness references but then settles down to build a good time line.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1023681166484811776.html
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://outline.com/9aX37G

Article on Devin Nunes by Kimberley Strassel of WSJ from Friday. I've been waiting for a non-pay version; above link.
coyote68
ProgN
Whens lunch
AG
Prognightmare said:

Looks like he'll need some advise from Hillary on the preservation of evidence.
Secolobo
AG
I don't think Hillary "preserves" anything...
Can I go to sleep Looch?
agdad4x
... except Hillary
akm91
AG
Secolobo said:

I don't think Hillary "preserves" anything...
That's the joke
drcrinum

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4621625-Reply-in-Support.html

Concord Management going after Mueller & Rosenstein claiming unconstitutional authority. Will need parsing by our legal experts as to whether or not there is any merit to this filing.
BMX Bandit
Is it any different than Manafort's failed attempt?
RoscoePColtrane
BMX Bandit said:

Is it any different than Manafort's failed attempt?
really very different approach, not sure it's any more effective but different

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4621625/Reply-in-Support.pdf
Code 7 10-42
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
It is of significantly higher quality and actually did a nice job of unpacking dense statutory arguments in a readable brief.

Better argument and statutory analysis than from Manafort's team. If nothing else, it will at least force the judge to write a lengthy order (whether granting or denying the motion).
RoscoePColtrane
Manafort filed for an extension on the time to submit Joint pretrial statement in the DC trial as well today
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
More pretrial activity in the EDVA for Manafort

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1024071565263032320.html

Excellent thread by Jeff Carlson including multiple references.
Several excerpts (minus references) I found interesting (bolding is my emphasis):

Quote:

23) On March 14, 2016 -- Papadopoulos first meets Mifsud in Italy -- approximately one week after finding out he will be joining the Trump team.

24) On March 16, 2016 Strzok sends a text:
"Our guy is talking"

25) On March 21, 2016 Carter Page & George Papadopoulos officially join the Trump Campaign as advisors on foreign policy.

37) If there was a June and/or July 2016 FISA Application, it's pretty good bet that Papadopoulos was in it.

38) For the sake of argument, assume the FBI tried to obtain two FISA warrants in the summer of 2016.

The first was a hodgepodge of unofficial foreign intelligence with Papadopoulos information mixed in.
It was denied by the FISA Judge.

39) The FISA Judge asked the FBI to narrow their focus and present a second FISA Application.
The FBI presented another FISA Application centered around Papadopoulos but their "evidence" was so weak the FISA Judge denied them a second time.

40) Two strikes in a legal game that's usually statistically reminiscent of T-ball.
FISA Applications are overwhelmingly granted.
What would you do if you're the FBI.

41) We know what happened next.
The FBI turned to Christopher Steel and his Dossier.
A Dossier whose first Memo is dated June 20, 2016.
Note: It wasn't really a "Dossier". Just a collection of haphazard documents.

42) Given prior failures to obtain a FISA Warrant using Papadopoulos, the FBI wouldn't want Papadopoulos' name anywhere near their next attempt.
Which would explain why Papadopoulos appears nowhere in the Steele Dossier.

aggiehawg
AG
On pain meds from an accident today, so bear with my typos and other stuf, please. If there was FISA warrant on Manafort from 2014 and the results from that are part of his indictment and trial?

That's just wrong excet for espionage and terrorists.
ccatag
AG
aggiehawg said:

On pain meds from an accident today, so bear with my typos and other stuf, please. If there was FISA warrant on Manafort from 2014 and the results from that are part of his indictment and trial?

That's just wrong excet for espionage and terrorists.
Hope you are okay and not too serious, hawg. Get well soon.
fasthorse05
Damn Hawg, take care of yourself, but keep the pain meds handy, as they'll be necessary after the Clemson game!

Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
RoscoePColtrane
Here's something that was never answered or asked by anyone that bugs me.

The Steele "dossier" was 35 pages long, basically a 1 different reports all put together. They are structured in a way to give the body of work the appearance of 6 months worth of investigating spread out to look like over that period he was gaining more and more evidense over that 6 month period.

Here's my problem. In September of 2016 Steele was suspected of leaking to Yahoo news according to the FBI but nothing was done. But when the October 30 2016 Mother Jones article came out with Steele bragging about his contacts and relationship with the FBI, they suspended him for failure to disclose his media contacts on November 1 2016

Well the last of the 16 dossier reports is dated December 13 2016. How did his report from December 13 2016, get included in the application to get the FISA warrant, especially since the initial FISA warrant was on October 21 2016?

And how is it part of the dossier with the FBI at all since it was supposedly written after he was no longer a source for the FBI after being suspended for misconduct with the press?

Code 7 10-42
JTA1029
AG
Seems like a good question to ask.

I came here to ask, whatever happened to Flynn "having a story to tell." ?

Any guesses as to what his story is/was? Seems like that went by the way side with everything else going on.

https://nypost.com/2017/03/30/mike-flynn-offers-to-testify-in-exchange-for-immunity-report/

Get better, Hawg. I dont post much but I read everything that you and Roscoe post. Really appreciate yall's passion for all this.
whatthehey78
AG
Thoughts with ya, Hawg. Hope the pain meds are not required.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
aggiehawg
AG
On pain meds but not following you. The pages you posted were from the Buzzfeed article, correct*?

Where in the Page FISA application was that stated?

* Buzzfeed redacted the names of Gubarev and his companies a few weeks after publication when Gubarev'z lawyers called. Since they are redacted in your docs, assume that's the source.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

On pain meds but not following you. The pages you posted were from the Buzzfeed article, correct*?

Where in the Page FISA application was that stated?

* Buzzfeed redacted the names of Gubarev and his companies a few weeks after publication when Gubarev'z lawyers called. Since they are redacted in your docs, assume that's the source.
I'm sure that is all behind Black Ink, but in testimony they speak of the dossier as a whole document, based on 16 reports accumulated by Steele. The dossier description areas sections in all four warrants all appear to be the same redactions just repeated over and over. The only real changes in the warrant that can be seen in the unredacted portions are the references to different media articles and the quotes from those articles. Maybe there is some differences in the redacted portions, but if you print out the entire Page FISA pdf, and lay them out, segregated by the original warrant, and the three different extension. Then separated by Application, certification, approval and the warrant order itself, the body of the application where the majority of the redactions are, all look near identical.

Can't say for certain that the 16th report in the FISA application is definitely there with all the redactions, I've just never seen it questioned, and no one has produced any different dossiers, even though there is testimony and verbal claims that there are at lest two versions, possibly three. The only one that has seen the light of day is this one I am referencing. It's strange that no other version has leaked either. That can be explained in part because if another version it the media, that would blow the entire narrative worse than it already is. Especially since there is only a reference to [Source #1] no other source in the applications, only press articles and whatever is behind the redactions. I'm beginning to believe a lot of the black ink hides GCHQ references and the fact that they were spying on the campaign with the open buffet they had in the NSA database.

I just find it strange no one has asked about page 34 and 35 of that dossier, and whether is referenced as a whole part of the dossier document and if it was, how is it included in the application over a month past the severance of the Steele - FBI relationship.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

Remember, we talked about it a while back. There was more than one 'copy' of the Steele dossier. They differed -- those coming from McCain, Corn & Steele (Simpson). Strzok made a comment about it in an email.
Also the December 13, 2016 memo recounts older stuff related to Cohen & the Russian cybertech guy (who is suing BuzzFeed).
First Page Last Page
Page 553 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.