Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,483,599 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by aggiehawg
IDAGG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
akm91 said:

aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

Mueller would probably water board Manafort if he thought he could get away with it.
What's more, Manafort is held at a facility 2 hours away from his attorneys. Mueller's making it next to impossible for Manafort to effectively defend himself.
I doubt Mueller has any input as to where someone is held pending trial.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
akm91 said:

aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

Mueller would probably water board Manafort if he thought he could get away with it.
What's more, Manafort is held at a facility 2 hours away from his attorneys. Mueller's making it next to impossible for Manafort to effectively defend himself.

Manafort did this to himself, the judge said as much as bail was revoked.
hbtheduce
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

akm91 said:

aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

Manafort did this to himself, the judge said as much as bail was revoked.

Hey, that's exactly what I think about illegal aliens when they get arrested! Or when people assault cops! Or when students take hundreds of thousands of dollars in student debt! Or when people wait to buy health insurance! Or...
Rockdoc
AG
Aggiehawg I'll direct this toward you, but any of you main guys please chime in. You seem to have your dauber down over the goings on the last couple of weeks. As do I, big time. The swamp seems to be slowly gaining strength and the law and judges that I thought might bring some sunshine our way have seemed to go cloudy. Manafort may be guilty of something but what mueller is doing to him is ignoring what innocent until proven guilty means. Flynn seems to be going down also. It appears none of the black hats and bad actors are going to pay.

Say something to make me feel a little better. The dems play this game much better than we do. I feel the next IG report will be neutered like the first and with no AG to count on, I feel like the wrong ship is sinking. Help!!
aggiehawg
AG
I hear you. The longer this all gets dragged out it is indeed harder to trust that there is a method to all of the madness.

My faith is that the blogosphere will do the deep dive investigations that our DOJ/FBI is too incompetent to do. Right now it appears that FBI/DOJ are good at only covering their own or fellow travelers' asses. Haughty bureaucrats.
RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Crap. I doubt Strzok testifies at all, now. He'll take the 5th and clam up. He wasn't placed under oath at the closed hearing as I understand it. He can't afford to open himself up to perjury charges.
VegasAg86
AG
aggiehawg said:

I hear you. The longer this all gets dragged out it is indeed harder to trust that there is a method to all of the madness.

My faith is that the blogosphere will do the deep dive investigations that our DOJ/FBI is too incompetent to do. Right now it appears that FBI/DOJ are good at only covering their own or fellow travelers' asses. Haughty bureaucrats.

We need a Deep Throat to step up.
🤡 🤡 🤡
RoscoePColtrane
This is an interesting thread

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1015208742017613824.html
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
VegasAg86 said:

aggiehawg said:

We need a Deep Throat to step up.
Echoing my sentiments in my faith in the web:

Quote:

Over 640,000 people have read the IG report from our SCRIBD link alone. Tens of millions more have likely read parts or the majority from other links to the report. In essence, unlike all prior aspects of the government hiding material, a much larger percentage of the American population is currently awake and holding direct knowledge of what has taken place.
Why is this important? There are lots of reasons, but two are paramount:
#1) You are not alone. Despite, and much to the anxiety of, the U.S. media information is getting out. People are awake. Tens of millions of American voters are holding a purposeful 'cold anger'. We are in the majority; continue sharing your knowledge with your friends, family and co-workers.
Quote:

Deliberate intent and prudence ensures we avoid failure. The course, is thoughtful vigilance; it's a strategy devoid of emotion. The media can call us anything they want, it really doesn't matter. we're far beyond that.
#2) The institutions of government rely on control to retain corrupt enterprise. Each person who engages themselves in understanding the truth of what is behind events removes control capability from the institution. It then becomes important for the office of the president to see that people have this understanding. Let your elected officials know that you know what is going on.

LINK
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
aggiehawg said:

Honest question, do you feel that this investigation has gone in too long? What benchmark are you using to come up with that opinion?
coyote68
From the home pasture here on the ranch, I want give you some encouragement.

There is a war going on over our great country. It is a war between good and evil. I know that it was by God's hand that Donald Trump is POTUS. I would ask each of you to pray for our country and our President.

There are some very evil people that are at the root of all of this. I know that our God will complete what He has started. Please pray.

Please know I'm not some crazy guy. I've been a great, great sinner all my life and still son. By God's Grace I have been allowed to see my dirty life and I'm no saint. I'm not writing this from a holier than thou life.

The guilty will be punished!!!

RoscoePColtrane
And now for something funny, if this is true it's fabulous, But POTUS sent Mike Pompeo to North Korea with a gift for Kim Jong-un, a copy of Elton John's "Rocket Man" with Trump's John Hancock on the CD cover.

Code 7 10-42
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Did FBI comply with Congress request for docs used to start collusion investigation ? Deadline today .
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
jimmo
well said
thanks coyote
Bird Poo
AG
coyote68 said:

There is a war going on over our great country. It is a war between good and evil. I know that it was by God's hand that Donald Trump is POTUS. I would ask each of you to pray for our country and our President.

There are some very evil people that are at the root of all of this. I know that our God will complete what He has started. Please pray.

Please know I'm not some crazy guy. I've been a great, great sinner all my life and still son. By God's Grace I have been allowed to see my dirty life and I'm no saint. I'm not writing this from a holier than thou life.

mfbarnes?
RoscoePColtrane
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas said:

Did FBI comply with Congress request for docs used to start collusion investigation ? Deadline today .
I think it was bumped a week today

Code 7 10-42
BMX Bandit
OneNightW said:

coyote68 said:

mfbarnes?
you've come to the right place
RoscoePColtrane
Geez the things CNN focuses on.

Code 7 10-42
coyote68
Almost funny.

No just a red blooded Aggie.

Seriously, who the heck is Barnes?
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
OneNightW said:

coyote68 said:

mfbarnes?

Wrong poster in this thread.
TRADUCTOR
Not even minimum punishment expectations have been met, now with zero expectations...interest has waned.

Cleaning up the mess without punishment of the slobs is not interesting.
EskimoJoe
coyote68 said:

the hardest working man in chitty photoshop
aggiehawg
AG
coyote68 said:

Almost funny.

No just a red blooded Aggie.

Infamous TexAgs troll. He was a prolific poster on Outdoors and automotive boards with pics he took off of the internet and posted them as his own car, garage, mancave and the like. Too bad you missed the final takedown of the guy, it was epic as TexAggers did their thing and outed him thoroughly. We have our own weaponized autists.
KCRanchero16
AG
aggiehawg
AG
KCRanchero16 said:

Some of those folks on the Outdoor Board are serious about law and order.

The bar is opening early on the ranch this afternoon! Like I said, I have some serious vices.
As do I. Martini time!!
Tailgate88
AG
5:00 came an hour early here today too.
whatthehey78
AG
aggiehawg said:

KCRanchero16 said:

Some of those folks on the Outdoor Board are serious about law and order.

The bar is opening early on the ranch this afternoon! Like I said, I have some serious vices.
As do I. Martini time!!
Would love to "drop in" for the verbal banter alone...but do not imbibe anymore. Take pics and record the convo for the rest of us!
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Staff outed him, not TexAgs posters.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
I would have not posted anything on 7/1 but this thread hasn't been just about the Mueller investigation for awhile... and I got a one day ban for suggesting Roscoe was Idel/Barnes. A quote of my post is still there.
fasthorse05
eastern standard time is a great thing!!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
HTownAg98
I started at 3:00 today. After spending yesterday driving to Red Oak and back, and spending today driving to Brazoria and back (I live in Round Rock), I deserved it.
drcrinum

Huh?
First Page Last Page
Page 514 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.