Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,483,614 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by aggiehawg
FJB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yep
drcrinum

We have posted a number of the Internet blogger/poster @Tracybeanz threads on this blog. She's been noticed and received a 'promotion'. She has also produced a large number of youtubes and has spent an enormous amount of time researching the Swamp. Kudos to Tracy. Below is a current photo of her and her hubby:

drcrinum

No link/document provided.
GCP12
AG
RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Okay lemme get this straight in my head.

A law firm was brought in to investigate the 30+ year old allegations that a Sport's doctor (Strauss) abused college wrestler's under his care. Strauss died in 2005, and it was ruled a suicide, and here in 2018 a couple of complainant's are making it public. So this law firm is brought in to investigate the allegation's. The firm is Perkins Coie, and immediately the narrative goes to Jim Jordan knew about it and didn't report it. The same Perkins Coie that has been lambasting in committee for their role as the money passthrough for the Fusion GPS/Steele Dossier Russia scam. The same Perkins Coie that can be connected to nearly every scandal in DC. Something like this just really adds to the madness
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
Prosperdick
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Okay lemme get this straight in my head.

A law firm was brought in to investigate the 30+ year old allegations that a Sport's doctor (Strauss) abused college wrestler's under his care. Strauss died in 2005, and it was ruled a suicide, and here in 2018 a couple of complainant's are making it public. So this law firm is brought in to investigate the allegation's. The firm is Perkins Coie, and immediately the narrative goes to Jim Jordan knew about it and didn't report it. The same Perkins Coie that has been lambasting in committee for their role as the money passthrough for the Fusion GPS/Steele Dossier Russia scam. The same Perkins Coie that can be connected to nearly every scandal in DC. Something like this just really adds to the madness
And with a complicit and weaponized media they can quickly silence and neutralize the target (basic Alinsky tactics). In this case, hopefully it doesn't work.
aggiehawg
AG
Interesting article.

So the FBI assigned an expert in surveillance as the liasion to the Trump Transition Team? Meaning he was likely wired the whole time? If that is in fact the case, where are the tapes? And exactly who in the FBI/DOJ knew about it?
drcrinum

RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Interesting article.

So the FBI assigned an expert in surveillance as the liasion to the Trump Transition Team? Meaning he was likely wired the whole time? If that is in fact the case, where are the tapes? And exactly who in the FBI/DOJ knew about it?
This is very interesting, sounds like multiple FISA warrants to me
Quote:

"At a minimum, that keeps the hurry the F up pressure on him," Strzok emailed Lisa Page on Oct. 14, 2016, less than four weeks before Election Day.

Four days later the same team was emailing about rushing to get approval for another FISA warrant for another Russia-related investigation code-named "Dragon."

"Still an expedite?" one of the emails beckoned, as the FBI tried to meet the requirements of a process known as a Woods review before a FISA warrant can be approved by the courts.

"Any idea what time he can have it woods-ed by?" Strzok asked Lisa Page. "I know it's not going to matter because DOJ is going to take the time DOJ wants to take. I just don't want this waiting on us at all."

Solomon has a great track record in reporting so I tend to believe his article. Strange suddenly the FBI is giving up these emails and memos.

Quote:

Memos the FBI is now producing to the Department of Justice (DOJ) inspector general and multiple Senate and House committees offer what sources involved in the production, review or investigation describe to me as "damning" or "troubling" evidence.

Quote:

These and other documents are still being disseminated to various oversight bodies in Congress, and more revelations are certain to occur.
Code 7 10-42
akm91
AG
Quote:

Strange suddenly the FBI is giving up these emails and memos.
Yeah wonder what's up with that. They've stonewalled Congressional oversight for the last 10 years so why the sudden change?
VegasAg86
AG
akm91 said:

Quote:

Yeah wonder what's up with that. They've stonewalled Congressional oversight for the last 10 years so why the sudden change?

Maybe getting them out ahead of the IG's FISA report.
🤡 🤡 🤡
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1015208742017613824.html

Very interesting thread. It takes the new information from the Solomon article and correlates it with multiple 'leaks' in the NYTs & Daily Beast that obviously originated from Strzok/Page. The latter were certainly using the press to establish a public narrative. In the concluding section of the thread, it is fascinating to learn that there appears to have been an effort/scheme to catch Trump in an 'obstruction of justice' gig regarding the Flynn-Kislyak phone calls. Worth a read.
RoscoePColtrane
VegasAg86 said:

akm91 said:

Quote:

Or trying to delay it.

Remember the last one kept getting put off when the IG kept stumbling up on additional evidense and would have to keep extending the investigation. That went on for months
Code 7 10-42
Bonfire1996
AG
drcrinum said:

See something
Say something
But be careful, we may ruin your life after that.
coyote68
It appears that the FBI is the American version of the KGB.

I suspect there may be some very honorable individuals, but it appears the leadership is corrupt and has no integrity.

It's lack of Integrity and the corruption Is abhorrent and indefensible. It will be passed on to the next generation of the FBI if Sessions and Wray are not proactive and change the culture.

The culture of an organization will never change unless drastic measures are not taken. Wray does not appear to be a strong leader.
Secolobo
AG
aggiehawg said:

Interesting article.

Don't have to be wired when you always have a phone with you...
Can I go to sleep Looch?
FriscoKid
AG
They are going to let Strzok hang and hope that it stops there.
aggiehawg
AG
Secolobo said:

aggiehawg said:

Interesting article.

Don't have to be wired when you always have a phone with you...
By "wired" I meant secretly recording conversations. Or maybe he was a computer guy who put a back door in the GSA computers the Transition Team were using so their electronic communications could be reviewed by the Obama Administration in real time.

Remember, Mueller has all of the Transition Teams' electronic communications and he obtained them without a grand jury subpoena nor a search warrant. The story is that GSA just handed them over but it could be that he had access to them through Strzok.
ccatag
AG
VegasAg86 said:

akm91 said:

Quote:

Is this first we know that emails have been recovered between these two, Strozk and Page?
Rapier108
Quote:

Michael Cohen, President Trump's longtime fixer now under federal investigation, has hired ex-Clinton lawyer Lanny Davis to represent him as he distances himself from the president.

Davis confirmed his hiring to Fox News in an email on Friday.

"Like most of America, I have been following the matter regarding Michael Cohen with great interest," Davis said. "As an attorney, I have talked to Michael many times in the last two weeks. Then I read his words published on July 2, I recognized his sincerity."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/06/michael-cohen-hires-former-clinton-lawyer-lanny-davis.html
aggiehawg
AG
So the Fixer hired a Clinton Fixer? Strange bedfellows.
Rapier108
aggiehawg said:

Given how much fixing the Clintons have needed, I guess Cohen wanted someone with lots of experience.
fasthorse05
aggiehawg said:

Well, you gotta admit, there are certain attorneys near to the Clintons and Obamas who have a remarkable amount of success.

If I'm not mistaken, Lisa Barsoomian is one of those attorneys.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
whatthehey78
AG
aggiehawg said:

They (DC swamp creatures-Republicans and Democrats) all sleep in the same bed and yes, at the same time. The "game changer" is the new POTUS. Consider him a lit stick of dynamite that was pitched in the middle of their bed. All of a sudden, no one's feeling like a nap.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
aggiehawg
AG
Well, considering Reed, Smith is giving Dream Team Mueller fits in the Russian bot case, maybe Cohen should have hired them.
ProgN
drcrinum

aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

Mueller would probably water board Manafort if he thought he could get away with it.
tsuag10
AG
aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

Mueller would probably water board Manafort if he thought he could get away with it.
Wouldn't that put the libs in an interesting position....
richardag
drcrinum said:

Were it me in a prison, I just might request solitary confinement rather than have to interact with the typical prison inmates.

But probably just Mueller gotta Mueller to torture his victims.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
akm91
AG
aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

What's more, Manafort is held at a facility 2 hours away from his attorneys. Mueller's making it next to impossible for Manafort to effectively defend himself.
aggiehawg
AG

Is that the weird DNC lawsuit that was dismissed?
akm91
AG
It was all a fundraising ploy, which based on figures released by the DNC apparently didn't work.
First Page Last Page
Page 513 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.