Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,486,839 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiehawg
VegasAg86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
drcrinum said:

A disinformation campaign based upon misinformation overload.
My, my! They must really be worried about the upcoming OIG Report.

Did they forget they changed the narrative to they were doing it to protect Trump? This is back to Trump was colluding with foreigners.
🤡 🤡 🤡
fasthorse05
I agree the OIG is going to be a bombshell, but just remember, it's going to be straight up facts, no opinion, and I've heard it this particular one won't even have criminal referrals (speaking of not a fact).

So yes, I believe it's going to have an amazing amount of information that can be acted on, and make me happy, but it's still the OIG report, and not a judges sentence (more's the pity).

I know you know this, I just don't want us to get too cocky, particularly me!! I guess this is the first post I've ever written to myself!!!!!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
RoscoePColtrane
stetson said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Tough to charge treason absent of war.

War is a prerequisite for treason?

Treason: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
That's the simplistic description of treason and often misused, look it up under 18 U.S. Code 2381. Treason involves waging war against the US or enabling or assisting those who are.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
drcrinum said:

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/the-inspector-generals-report-will-expose-the-msm-as-treasonous/

Quote:

The Inspector General's Report Will Expose the MSM as Treasonous

One of the more notable differences between Watergate and the metastasizing scandals involving the FBI, our intelligence agencies, and the Obama administration -- subjects of the soon-to-be-released inspector general's report -- is that the media exposed Watergate. They aided and abetted the current transgressions.

By providing a willing and virtually unquestioned repository for every anonymous leaker (as long as he or she was on the "right" side) in Washington and beyond, the press has evolved from being part of the solution to being a major part of the problem. Gone are the days of the true "whistle-blower." Here are the days of the special interest provocateur, shaping public opinion by passing on half-truths and outright lies to their favorite reporter. One might then even call the media, in Orwell's words, "objectively pro-fascist," functioning much in the manner of Pravda and Izvestia during that famous author's time, covertly or overtly pushing the party line in the most slavish and orthodox manner while feigning "objectivity."

CNN, NBC, the Washington Post and The New York Times -- misinforming the public as it hasn't since the days of their great Stalin-excuser Walter Duranty (still pictured on their Pulitzer wall of honor) -- are particularly egregious in this regard. But there are many others.

And the current scandal is far, far worse than Watergate, which, bad as it was, was the coverup of a completely unnecessary buffoon-like break-in during an election that was already won in a landslide. What is being exposed now is an attempt by our highest law enforcement agency working in concert with our intelligence agencies and, evidently, the blessing of the former administration itself to block the candidate of the opposing party, even to defraud and spy on him, that is to, as others have said, "set him up." And then, if they were unsuccessful, make it impossible for him to govern. In addition, in all probability, the same players conspired to make certain Hillary Clinton was not indicted for a crime for which virtually any other American would have done jail time....

PJ Media throwing the NYT, CNN, WaPo & NBC under the bus??? It's over folks. The media are starting to turn on the principal propagandists.

PJ Media is a conservative site. It won't matter until the MSM starts doing it to each other.

Edit - the article is spot on, though.
🤡 🤡 🤡
RoscoePColtrane
And the deflection of the truth continues

Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

I guess using our intelligence services to spy on the opposing party's Presidential candidate and repeatedly using reductions to protect themselves while dishonestly claiming that are for national security doesn't erode confidence at all.
🤡 🤡 🤡
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

They ded.

In all seriousness, they're editorializing about why the Republicans are bad for exposing wrongdoing in American law enforcement agencies.

Think about that for a minute. There is ongoing bad acts in the name of politics ongoing at agencies that operate under the authority of the United States government and the Washington Post editorial board is trying to convince the public that exposing wrongdoing is somehow bad.

Are they out of their damn minds or is it that they got caught?
RoscoePColtrane
Well just when you think Napolitano can't top the last thing he said, he proves you're wrong, this is suppose to be an old video, somehow I missed it the first time.

Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Well just when you think Napolitano can't top the last thing he said, he proves your wrong, this is suppose to be an old video, somehow I missed it the first time.

So we had two rogue Intel groups? One working against Hillary and one working against Trump? Seems a stretch to me.
🤡 🤡 🤡
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Ya Think?
Code 7 10-42
coyote68
Hmmm. Comey, Clapper and Brennan don't agree with you Judge.

I wonder if Judge Nap might want to make sure he wasn't setup.

There will be more wild stories in the coming days to try to explain the failed coup attempt. My advice is to stick to the facts. Just because someone says something does not make it true.
VegasAg86
coyote68
Here on the ranch our Blue Lacy(Rowdy) heard Judge Nap say it was the NSA who hacked the DNC. Rowdy wants to know why the NSA hacked the DNC if they already have everyone's emails and phone calls.

Hmmm.

VegasAg86
AG
coyote68 said:

Here on the ranch our Blue Lacy(Rowdy) heard Judge Nap say it was the NSA who hacked the DNC. Rowdy wants to know why the NSA hacked the DNC if they already have everyone's emails and phone calls.

Hmmm.

Staged to put the Russian's digital fingerprints on the server.
🤡 🤡 🤡
RoscoePColtrane
You're getting a nibble.....
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
coyote68 said:

Hmmm.

The NSA wouldn't use wikileaks, in my view. But they would have the ability to make a "hack" appear to have occurred and leave fingerprints to point to someone else. If it were someone within the NSA it was like a Snowden type and not the leadership.
coyote68
How do you know the Russian fingerprints were on the server?

Think. Does anyone know or were they told?

I agree the NSA could have and may have hacked it along with making it look like the Ruskies did it. But Judge Naps narrative somehow does pass the smell test.

Heck, most of the free world and the not free probably hacked the DNC and HRC.
VegasAg86
AG
coyote68 said:

How do you know the Russian fingerprints were on the server?

Think. Does anyone know or were they told?
Now you're questioning whether the media narrative is accurate? Do you understand how dangerous that is? Are you trying to make America less safe?
🤡 🤡 🤡
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Are we counting on the DOJ, aka Rosenstien to bring charges? Are they the only ones with jurisdiction?
stetson
AG
Quote:

So many unclaimed Pulitzers...
stetson
AG
Not that I agree with everything that Nap said, but I just have this feeling that Hillary severely pissed off a lot of people in the Intel community to the point of them taking action to actively work against her and I think Benghazi put them over the edge.
RoscoePColtrane
And the hook is set....
Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
stetson said:

Quote:

So many unclaimed Pulitzers...
They're more interested in bringing down a sitting President. Several people get Pulitzers every year. Only once has a sitting President been destroyed.
🤡 🤡 🤡
coyote68
Our greatest threat here on the ranch are rattlesnakes and hot beer. That is the only narrative I know to be true.

As a side note. It would begreat to cook some barbecue and have some cold beer and talk about all this sometime. But y'all probably are vegetarians and don't drink. Well, I don't drink Monday thru Thursday so those would not be good days for me.
Secolobo
AG
stetson said:

Not that I agree with everything that Nap said, but I just have this feeling that Hillary severely pissed off a lot of people in the Intel community to the point of them taking action to actively work against her and I think Benghazi put them over the edge.
Isn't that why Snowden is where he is?
Can I go to sleep Looch?
score4OU
How do we know anything about the DNC server? I suspect the Awan brothers had something to do with the DNC hack.

According to Donna Brazile's book, DWS knew about the hack for a month and was not going to tell anyone about the hack until she found out the Wapo was about to make it public. They called Perkins Cole who then hired Crowdstrike to look at the DNC server. No law enforcement agency has seen the DNC server.
VegasAg86
AG
coyote68 said:

Our greatest threat here on the ranch are rattlesnakes and hot beer. That is the only narrative I know to be true.

As a side note. It would begreat to cook some barbecue and have some cold beer and talk about all this sometime. But y'all probably are vegetarians and don't drink. Well, I don't drink Monday thru Thursday so those would not be good days for me.

I'm in, as long as it's not rattlesnakes being BBQ'd.
🤡 🤡 🤡
coyote68
So we're supposed to believe DWS, Washington Post, Crowd Strike, and Perkins Coie? I'm not quite up for that today. Those folks may not be trustworthy.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/997919649659604992.html

Quote:

THREAD. Why the key Obama appointees chose to run the spy-and-smear campaign on Trump as a "national security" inquiry.

1/ Control WHO is involved. This shifted power to a select set of intel insiders, the same insiders who had just helped clear team Hillary w/o a real inquiry.

2/ Control who OVERSEES. A traditional criminal inquiry can involve FBI field agents from multiple offices, prosecutors from multiple offices, local cops who assist as needed, and federal district court judges you cannot hand-pick who look over warrants, grand juries & subpoenas.

2b/ By contrast, a very limited, carefully-curated, specially-selected group of executive-deferential judges "oversee" national security cases & you can shut out/blackout other law enforcement agencies, field agents, prosecutors, grand juries and judges from any oversight.

3/ Broader power to spy. National security cases enjoy an unusually broad power of invasive inquiry that even traditional warrants rarely permit. You can access the Five Eyes spy worldwide network w/o MLAT requests & access NSA databases of emails, texts, and calls w/o warrants.

3b/ The broader power to SPY (National security letters, FISA 702, & foreign spying) comes w/ fewer traditional procedural protections against selective prosecution, discriminatory targeting, unlawful entrapment & protections essential to personal privacy & relational privilege.

4/ Much easier to COVER UP illicit acts if Trump case was a "national security" case, due to limited & controlled number of people w/ knowledge of what took place, few & deferential overseers, and they can use bogus & misused pretexts of "classified" to hide it from the public.

5/ The illicit acts implicated #Obama national security apparatus, including Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Powers, Yates, Comey, McCabe, Baker, Page & Strzok. This is why Rice is writing herself CYA emails on the day Trump takes the oath of office; Rice's CYA email points to #Obama.

6/ With Comey gone, once Trump turned down #Mueller for FBI, the team responsible for this precedent-setting attempt to derail a Presidential campaign by covering up one candidate's crimes while engaging in crimes against the other, needed a corruption #FixIt man. Meet #Mueller.

RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG

drcrinum

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/dnc-lawsuit-reveals-new-connections-between-the-dnc-outside-contractor-crowdstrike-and-fisa-court-abuses/

Quote:

DNC Lawsuit Reveals New Connections Between the DNC, Outside Contractor Crowdstrike and FISA Court Abuses
Quote:

Private contractors, employed by the FBI, were given full access to raw FISA data. FISA data that, once in their possession, could not be traced.
The apparent purpose for the FBI's granting such access was to receive analytical assistance from [Redacted]. Nonetheless, the [Redacted] contractors had access to raw FISA information that went well beyond what was necessary to respond to the FBI's requests; [Redacted]. The FBI discontinued the above-described access to raw FISA information as of April 18, 2016.
Note that on the exact same date that the DNC says their systems were attacked, the NSA under Admiral Rogers stopped the sharing of raw FISA data with outside contractors by the corrupt FBI....

It is unknown how the DNC determined that the Russia attack, if it occurred, was performed by the Russians.

Based on a long history of 'lack of candor' by Obama, Clinton, the Deep State and the DNC, it is highly likely that the DNC was never hacked by the Russians and that this is entirely made up.

The one company that was allowed to search the DNC servers after they were supposedly attacked by the Russians was a company called Crowdstrike. It is suspected that this is one of the companies listed in the FISA report that was given access to the DNC server.

Was the DNC receiving raw FISA data from the US government via Crowdstrike? It is time to investigate Crowdstrike and the DNC!...

Reference article:

https://www.themarketswork.com/2018/05/18/the-fbis-outside-contractors-dnc-servers-crowdstrike/
Quote:

The FBI's Outside Contractors, DNC Servers & Crowdstrike

Aggiehawg, this story probably has connections to the one you just posted.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

coyote68
Crowdstrike = clintonistas.

First Page Last Page
Page 381 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.