Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,274,993 Views | 49226 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by nortex97
Sarge 91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
benchmark said:

HeardAboutPerio said:

I defer to those with formal knowledge on the regs / rules regarding this, but just reading the questions regarding the granting of Mueller's authority, it seems like there may be rules and regs that allow him to have those powers (FISA approval, US Attorney powers, and the ability to conduct a counterintelligence investigation) ?
Simply stated, 'statutory laws' (used to appoint Mueller) are enacted by Congress. 'Administrative Laws' are regulations authorized by Congress - and violating a regulation is, in effect, breaking the law that created it. In other words, one could argue that Mueller's appointment was illegal because it violated regulation 600.1.

Rosenstein's end-around appointment was so obvious it was being openly discussed by Marty Lederman over 9 months ago. Shocking to me that it's taken Congress (Grassley) 12 months to question - after all, Rosenstein plainly spelled it out openly 12 months ago in his appointment letter.

No question the appointment authorization should be challenged in court ... it should have been challenged a year ago.
Let em dig first. If they turn up nothing, there is no chance of a second special counsel appointment which does comply with the regs.
Tailgate88
AG
drcrinum said:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/997600229330305025.html

Oh my! Grassley is really after Rosenstein. He wrote him another letter. It's included and discussed in the above thread reader. He too is concerned about Rosenstein granting authority to Mueller that is contrary to the regulations and is demanding to see the unreacted memo Rosenstein sent to Mueller in August 2017. Fireworks expected.

Every other one of these Congressional oversight letters has had a time frame on it..."please answer these questions by xx/xx/xx. This one doesn't.

Hmmmmm.
FJB
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

A year ago, nobody knew about all of this internal corruption. Maybe they let the conspirators reveal themselves by letting it go so long?
I knew July 4th or 5th (uncertain of the date) that when Comey announced his Hillary findings that the fix was in. It was the signal to me that the DOJ and FBI were corrupt. Since then I have been watching events like never before. This thing goes way deeper than even the fix for Clinton as we are all witnessing (except for the blind sheep libs).
Garrelli 5000
AG
This.

I do not believe a rational person could excuse the known destroying of evidence that took place upon subpoena from the Clinton team. The only way I can fathom someone claiming those acts were not signs of hiding criminal activities is if that person a complete idiot, or a psychotic liar - both of which describes too many liberals for comfort.

That alone should be enough evidence to at least bring charges. Physically destroyed laptops, phones, and used a software designed to completely erase the contents of a hard drive - all post-subpoena.
Staff - take out the trash.
RoscoePColtrane
Tailgate88 said:

drcrinum said:

Oh my! Grassley is really after Rosenstein. He wrote him another letter. It's included and discussed in the above thread reader. He too is concerned about Rosenstein granting authority to Mueller that is contrary to the regulations and is demanding to see the unreacted memo Rosenstein sent to Mueller in August 2017. Fireworks expected.

Every other one of these Congressional oversight letters has had a time frame on it..."please answer these questions by xx/xx/xx. This one doesn't.

Hmmmmm.
Pretty sure it does and it's deliberate in giving these big windows to respond, because of the history of Rosenstein running out the clock every time a deadline is set. A letter with a deadline is just a piece of paper, he's likely saving hard deadlines for either subpoenas or orders from a judge.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Look up complicit in the dictionary and here's the picture you'll see.

They all thought they had this covered until Trump won. Warner is directly involved in this garbage and he knows it.
Code 7 10-42
Ellis Wyatt
RoscoePColtrane said:

Look up complicit in the dictionary and here's the picture you'll see.

They all thought they had this covered until Trump won. Warner is directly involved in this garbage and he knows it.
Yep. Warner was had direct contact with Russians to further the scheme. He also needs to be tried for treason.
drcrinum
Tailgate88 said:

drcrinum said:

Hmmmmm.
Yes it does. The threadreader doesn't show the entire letter. Go to our Page 378 where Roscoe has printed out Grassley's entire letter. It's on Page 4: "...respond in writing to the following questions by May 31, 2018:"
sam callahan
Where are the responses to the previous letters?
drcrinum
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/16/intelligence-experts-cut-ties-cambridge-spy-seminars-amid-claims/

Quote:

Cambridge spy seminars hit by whispers of Russian links as three intelligence experts resign

It has been more than 70 years since a ring of Cambridge spies infiltrated British intelligence so they could pass on crucial information to the Soviets.

But it seems academics at the university are once again involved in whispers of espionage and double bluffs.

This time, it is not a spy ring at the centre of intrigue but rather suggestions that Kremlin operatives may be targeting a seminar programme.

The concerns emerged after a number of experts unexpectedly resigned from their positions at the Cambridge Intelligence Seminar (CIS), an academic forum on the Western spy world.

The men - former MI6 chief Sir Richard Dearlove, Stefan Halper, a former policy adviser at the White House, and historian Peter Martland - are said to have left amid concerns that the Kremlin is behind a newly-established intelligence journal, which provides funding to the group.

Mr Halper told earlier reports that his decision to step down was due to "unacceptable Russian influence" on the group.

Last night, a former KGB spy chief said it is entirely possible the experts' alleged fears are true....

The CIS was set up by official MI5 historian Professor Christopher Andrew. Seminars, which take place on Fridays at the university's Corpus Christi college, are advertised on the university website, with previous attendees including Mike Flynn, Donald Trump's choice as new national security adviser for the US, and Dr Paul Martin, the ex-director of parliamentary security....

The above is to introduce you to the Cambridge Intelligence Seminar (CIS), it's association with Stefan Halper & Richard Dearlove, and to note that Michael Flynn had attended CIS (in 2014). Now this:

The 'informant' in the above account was Stefan Halper, but there was a 'second informant' present who was alarmed to the point that he/she informed American authorities that Flynn "could be compromised by Russian intelligence". This was in 2014, and one would be suspicious that the second informant was Dearlove. This particular incident may have been in the CIA/FBI files and used by Sally Yates to help justify her FISA warrant against Flynn in December 2015 following Flynn's appearance in Moscow with Putin.

TRADUCTOR
RoscoePColtrane
sam callahan said:

Where are the responses to the previous letters?
If you're expecting to be spoon fed every time you get a whim to enter this discussion you are surely mistaken.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Tough to charge treason absent of war.
Code 7 10-42
Rapier108
RoscoePColtrane said:

Even in time of war it is difficult since thankfully our Founding Fathers didn't want the charge to be abused.

Much easier to charge and prove sedition or perhaps something else under 18 US Code Chapter 115.
SeMgCo87
AG
Thanks to both you and drcrinum for responding.

The timing was odd, and I've seen where many on this thread were hoping for a P-C perp walk.

Some may still make that walk, if P-C was involved with handling funds to pay for the Dossier.
Ellis Wyatt
RoscoePColtrane said:

Ironically, the Daily Beast had an article on 5/17 suggesting Trump may have committed treason.
fasthorse05
Hey Roscoe, since the Times got all of the "cover my ass" material from the FBI, my first thought was there's still plenty of guys employed there (other than Rosenstein), that willingly gave them information. However, I suppose it's probable that the "retired" and fired guys sat down to craft the "expose".

I didn't use the term "likely" in the first sentence because of my 100% certainty those three writers sat down with one of our cast of characters from the FBI.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
HeardAboutPerio
AG
Quote:

Grassley is absolutely questioning the appointment of Mueller, he's accusing Rosenstein of misleading the public, Congress and the courts about the Special Counsel's scope of the investigation. He's accusing Rosenstein of failing to comply with DOJ regulations on appointing a Special Counsel, which require specific factual statements of what is to be investigated. in other words name a specific crime committed. Special Counsel isn't used for counterintelligence operations, Special Counsel is a criminal investigation mechanism used to avoid conflict, and this one does the exact opposite. Rosenstein was just picking and choosing the regs that fit his cause and completely the complete requirements spelled out in the regulations. Basically instead off meeting the complete list of points necessary to justify the appointment. Accusing Rosenstein of just skipping over the first three required elements, and then takes him out behind the barn and wears his ass out for his total lack of cooperation with documentation and redaction abuses. It's a real nice piece of work by Grassley and staffers that wrote this for him. Whoever is Grassley's CoS is needs to be very commended, his staff have made the old grey beard shine in this.

Ok thanks. I was fearful that Rosenstein actually had some obscure regs that would give him and mueller the clearance to pull this *****.. I just keep waiting for someone to sweep in and say "well of course this was kosher because of this regulation..." and then we all get a big dose of cover up justification. This entire process from 2015 to now is so obviously out of line that I believe the uninformed public won't actually have the ability to believe it's true.
fasthorse05
RoscoePColtrane said:

I was wondering about that. Ellis uses it, and I don't disagree with him, but I was under the assumption is could only be used during a declaration of war.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
sam callahan
Apologies.

I follow this thread because my heart wants to see the corrupters brought down.

I see the MOAB talk. The booms. The HUGE. massives, wows, let the tears flow, etc, etc. This includes previous Grassley letters that were suppose to be huge. But the responses to them didn't seem cause much traction in the big picture.

Yet aside from the precious few that geek out on the technical lawyerly stuff, we don't appear to be any closer to real justice.

So while my heart hopes and looks to this thread daily for more hope, my head says the criminals are going to get away with this - just like always.

My prediction is June 1, 2019 we won't be much further than we are now in terms of justice. Maybe a small time scapegoat here or there with a slap on the wrist.

I'd love to be wrong and hope you get to peacock about it while I eat crow. But history is sadly on my side.

Maybe you can help me avoid annoying you with simple questions in the future by alerting me when - "no really, this time we are going to see some meaningful action that matters where it counts".
Ellis Wyatt
fasthorses05 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

I was wondering about that. Ellis uses is, and I don't disagree with him, but I was under the assumption is could only be used during a declaration of war.
Yeah, more likely sedition. I just prefer the stronger language. But there's no question they are traitors.
drcrinum

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/19/trump-papadopoulos-page-halper/

Quote:

...But the reports match up exactly with a Cambridge University professor first described in a Daily Caller News Foundation report from March. That professor, Stefan Halper, contacted Trump advisers Carter Page, George Papadopoulos and Sam Clovis during the 2016 campaign....

Halper, a veteran of three Republican administrations, first made contact with Page in mid-July 2016 at a conference held at Cambridge. They stayed in regular contact for the next 14 months, Page told TheDCNF.
Page also made multiple visits to Halper's farm in Virginia. The pair also met in Washington, D.C. and maintained contact through email.

Page told TheDCNF that he did not believe at the time of their encounters that Halper was keeping tabs on him. But Page did say that during their first meeting at the Cambridge conference, Halper said that he had known then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort for years. And during an encounter later in the summer, Page and Halper discussed a letter that then-Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid had sent to the FBI accusing Page of being a Russian agent. Page said he recalled that Halper rolled his eyes at the suggestion.

Contact between Halper and Page ended in September 2017, around the time a surveillance warrant that had been taken out against Page was set to expire.

Halper, 73, reached out to Clovis and Papadopoulos within days of each other in August and September 2016.

He reached out to Clovis first, offering to provide the campaign with foreign policy advice. Halper, who worked in the Nixon, Ford and Reagan White Houses, is a well regarded foreign policy expert. He and Clovis met for coffee on Aug. 31 or Sept. 1. That was their only meeting, although Halper sent Clovis a note congratulating him after Trump's election win.

As TheDCNF reported back in March, Halper contacted Papadopoulos through email on Sept. 2, 2016, offering to fly him to London to discuss writing a policy paper about energy issues in Turkey, Israel and Cyprus. Halper offered to pay $3,000 for the paper.

Papadopoulos made the trip and had dinner multiple times with Halper and a Turkish woman described as his assistant. Sources familiar with Papadopoulos's version of their meetings said Halper randomly asked Papadopoulos whether he knew about Democratic National Committee emails that had been hacked and leaked by Russians.

Papadopoulos strongly denied the allegation, sources familiar with his version of the exchange have told TheDCNF. Halper grew agitated and pressed Papadopoulos on the topic. Papadopoulos believes that Halper was recording him during some of their interactions, sources said.

Halper's assistant, who is named Azra Turk, brought up Russians and emails over drinks with Papadopoulos. Turk also flirted heavily with Papadopoulos and attempted to meet him in Chicago, where he lives, a source told TheDCNF.

Turk recently shut down her phone....

This article includes new information concerning Halper's contacts with Trump Campaign people:

1) Earlier it was erroneously leaked/reported that Halper had met with Trump's lawyer Cohen.; this needs to be corrected. The third person actually was Sam Clovis, Cochair of the Trump Campaign. It appears nothing came of this encounter. It is interesting through that Halper claimed he had known Manafort for years.

2) The info about Halper discussing Reid's letter with Page strikes me as an obvious interrogation attempt to judge Page's response in order to detect any subtle signs of deception.

3) It's rather clear that Halper attempted to have his attractive assistant hook up with Papadopoulos in order to obtain more info...or to plant info...or to compromise the target. (overtones of Petraeus?)

coyote68
This is a war for our Constution and country. Have patience. It is like chopping down a large oak tree with an axe. One swing at a time. One chip at a time. When the tree falls, there will be a very loud commotion. Grassley just keeps swinging the ace.
RoscoePColtrane
sam callahan said:

Apologies.

I follow this thread because my heart wants to see the corrupters brought down.

I see the MOAB talk. The booms. The HUGE. massives, wows, let the tears flow, etc, etc. This includes previous Grassley letters that were suppose to be huge. But the responses to them didn't seem cause much traction in the big picture.

Yet aside from the precious few that geek out on the technical lawyerly stuff, we don't appear to be any closer to real justice.

So while my heart hopes and looks to this thread daily for more hope, my head says the criminals are going to get away with this - just like always.

My prediction is June 1, 2019 we won't be much further than we are now in terms of justice. Maybe a small time scapegoat here or there with a slap on the wrist.

I'd love to be wrong and hope you get to peacock about it while I eat crow. But history is sadly on my side.

Maybe you can help me avoid annoying you with simple questions in the future by alerting me when - "no really, this time we are going to see some meaningful action that matters where it counts".
Your over the top cynicism was noted the first time you posted here, and has been pointed out to you in the past by two others, I normally just ignore your drive by posting. I just was feeling generous today. I'm not in any way accusing you of trolling just being a habitual cynic. I thought for a while it was just you trying to play devil's advocate, but it's truly pure cynicism. And that's your choice, and have fun with it, but this is the first time I've responded to you and was just letting you know it is recognized.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Ross has been all over this since heavily since March, really even before that, and people ignored him because of his platform. Had he been with a MSM outlet, he'd be looking at a Pulitzer
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
coyote68 said:

This is a war for our Constution and country. Have patience. It is like chopping down a large oak tree with an axe. One swing at a time. One chip at a time. When the tree falls, there will be a very loud commotion. Grassley just keeps swinging the ace.
SO THIS EXACTLY
Code 7 10-42
fasthorse05
You know, some of the reaction from the press (I'd say leftist press, but that's a given), is somewhat similar to the press headlines from Russia, and other dictatorial societies. The whole "we did it to protect the President against the Russians", and "it had to be done", etc., is a lot like those countries.

These actors have bent, stretched, corrupted, and flat out broke, the laws of the United States, and so most of the cheer leaders on the left are doing their best to support the narrative, if not outright participate in the writing. On another thread, most here got after Rocag due to his inability to use his cognitive thinking and apply it to this fiasco. It's frickin' amazing, pretty damned scary, and very, very, surprising. His beliefs are sincere, and he wasn't trolling. I can't tell you how shocking that is to me. A lot of folks on the left are highly educated, with a great deal of wisdom, but cast every single bit of it aside when it comes to politics.

We're going to have to have some kind of a deep throat, or get Obama and /or Clinton for this to make a dent in the future, and on these true believers.

Sorry for the brief rant, since I didn't deliver any information. I've got Saturday chores, and need to be finished to watch the Preakness. This thing has been going on so long, with the same 15-20 people, I feel like I've made new friends. Y'all are damned good.
This is backed by data.
RoscoePColtrane
This is still the greatest instrument ever written. Obama pissed on it for eight years and it survives this mess intact. It's bruised and battered but these old guys in powdered wigs had their shiit together when they penned this

Code 7 10-42
Rockdoc
AG
Well in case this doesn't turn out with justice being served, I hope the republicans are paying attention and learning how the liberals intend to play the game from now on. I hope somebody is making plans for the next presidential election. We'll see how they like the spies, moles, and planted false information.
RoscoePColtrane
Andrew McCarthy is busy busy

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/clinton-email-trump-russia-probes-justice-department-double-standards/

Quote:

We wuz robbed. That's the theme Democrats and their media allies are working hard to cement into conventional wisdom. And robbed in a very specific way: The 2016 presidential election, we're to believe, was stolen from Hillary Clinton by disparate treatment. As Democrats tell it, the FBI scandalized their candidate while protecting Donald Trump.

You might think peddling that story with a straight face would be a major challenge. But they figure it may work because it was test-driven by the FBI's then-director, James Comey, in his now infamous press conference on July 5, 2016 back when the law-enforcement and intelligence apparatus on which we rely to read the security tea leaves was simply certain that Mrs. Clinton would win.

If you or I had set up an unauthorized private communications system for official business for the patent purpose of defeating federal record-keeping and disclosure laws; if we had retained and transmitted thousands of classified emails on this non-secure system; if we had destroyed tens of thousands of government records; if we had carried out that destruction while those records were under subpoena; if we had lied to the FBI in our interview well, we'd be writing this column from the federal penitentiary in Leavenworth. Yet, in a feat of dizzying ratiocination, Director Comey explained that to prosecute Mrs. Clinton would be to hold her to a nitpicking, selective standard of justice not imposed on other Americans.

So it was that the New York Times, in this week's 4,100-word expos on the origins of the FBI's TrumpRussia probe, recycled the theme: Government investigators were savagely public about Clinton's trifling missteps while keeping mum about the Manchurian candidate's treasonous conspiracy with Putin.

As we contended in rebuttal on Thursday, the Times' facts are selective and its narrative theme of disparate treatment is hogwash: Clinton's bid was saved, not destroyed, by Obama's law-enforcement agencies, which tanked a criminal case on which she should have been indicted. And the hush-hush approach taken to the counterintelligence case against Donald Trump was not intended to protect the Republican candidate; it was intended to protect the Obama administration from the specter of a Watergate-level scandal had its spying on the opposition party's presidential campaign been revealed.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Ellis Wyatt said:

fasthorses05 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

I was wondering about that. Ellis uses is, and I don't disagree with him, but I was under the assumption is could only be used during a declaration of war.
Yeah, more likely sedition. I just prefer the stronger language. But there's no question they are traitors.
And I get that, but throwing around treason like a parking ticket lessons the seriousness of the actual act.

And they should be considered traitors, but the thing that stands out to me is the blatant violations of the Espionage Act, and Conspiring to violate the Espionage Act. These are as serious as it gets, not to mention the fringe possibilities of something like maybe RICO. The law under 18 U.S.C. ch. 37 798 and possibly 793 & 794 covering the Espionage Act is very specific and carries the possibility of life in Marion Illinois or underground at ADX Florence.
Code 7 10-42
captkirk
AG
drcrinum said:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/19/trump-papadopoulos-page-halper/

Quote:

...But the reports match up exactly with a Cambridge University professor first described in a Daily Caller News Foundation report from March. That professor, Stefan Halper, contacted Trump advisers Carter Page, George Papadopoulos and Sam Clovis during the 2016 campaign....

Halper, a veteran of three Republican administrations, first made contact with Page in mid-July 2016 at a conference held at Cambridge. They stayed in regular contact for the next 14 months, Page told TheDCNF.
Page also made multiple visits to Halper's farm in Virginia. The pair also met in Washington, D.C. and maintained contact through email.

Page told TheDCNF that he did not believe at the time of their encounters that Halper was keeping tabs on him. But Page did say that during their first meeting at the Cambridge conference, Halper said that he had known then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort for years. And during an encounter later in the summer, Page and Halper discussed a letter that then-Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid had sent to the FBI accusing Page of being a Russian agent. Page said he recalled that Halper rolled his eyes at the suggestion.

Contact between Halper and Page ended in September 2017, around the time a surveillance warrant that had been taken out against Page was set to expire.

Halper, 73, reached out to Clovis and Papadopoulos within days of each other in August and September 2016.

He reached out to Clovis first, offering to provide the campaign with foreign policy advice. Halper, who worked in the Nixon, Ford and Reagan White Houses, is a well regarded foreign policy expert. He and Clovis met for coffee on Aug. 31 or Sept. 1. That was their only meeting, although Halper sent Clovis a note congratulating him after Trump's election win.

As TheDCNF reported back in March, Halper contacted Papadopoulos through email on Sept. 2, 2016, offering to fly him to London to discuss writing a policy paper about energy issues in Turkey, Israel and Cyprus. Halper offered to pay $3,000 for the paper.

Papadopoulos made the trip and had dinner multiple times with Halper and a Turkish woman described as his assistant. Sources familiar with Papadopoulos's version of their meetings said Halper randomly asked Papadopoulos whether he knew about Democratic National Committee emails that had been hacked and leaked by Russians.

Papadopoulos strongly denied the allegation, sources familiar with his version of the exchange have told TheDCNF. Halper grew agitated and pressed Papadopoulos on the topic. Papadopoulos believes that Halper was recording him during some of their interactions, sources said.

Halper's assistant, who is named Azra Turk, brought up Russians and emails over drinks with Papadopoulos. Turk also flirted heavily with Papadopoulos and attempted to meet him in Chicago, where he lives, a source told TheDCNF.

Turk recently shut down her phone....

This article includes new information concerning Halper's contacts with Trump Campaign people:

1) Earlier it was erroneously leaked/reported that Halper had met with Trump's lawyer Cohen.; this needs to be corrected. The third person actually was Sam Clovis, Cochair of the Trump Campaign. It appears nothing came of this encounter. It is interesting through that Halper claimed he had known Manafort for years.

2) The info about Halper discussing Reid's letter with Page strikes me as an obvious interrogation attempt to judge Page's response in order to detect any subtle signs of deception.

3) It's rather clear that Halper attempted to have his attractive assistant hook up with Papadopoulos in order to obtain more info...or to plant info...or to compromise the target. (overtones of Petraeus?)

Sounds like a bad spy movie
drcrinum

A disinformation campaign based upon misinformation overload.
My, my! They must really be worried about the upcoming OIG Report.

drcrinum

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/the-inspector-generals-report-will-expose-the-msm-as-treasonous/

Quote:

The Inspector General's Report Will Expose the MSM as Treasonous

One of the more notable differences between Watergate and the metastasizing scandals involving the FBI, our intelligence agencies, and the Obama administration -- subjects of the soon-to-be-released inspector general's report -- is that the media exposed Watergate. They aided and abetted the current transgressions.

By providing a willing and virtually unquestioned repository for every anonymous leaker (as long as he or she was on the "right" side) in Washington and beyond, the press has evolved from being part of the solution to being a major part of the problem. Gone are the days of the true "whistle-blower." Here are the days of the special interest provocateur, shaping public opinion by passing on half-truths and outright lies to their favorite reporter. One might then even call the media, in Orwell's words, "objectively pro-fascist," functioning much in the manner of Pravda and Izvestia during that famous author's time, covertly or overtly pushing the party line in the most slavish and orthodox manner while feigning "objectivity."

CNN, NBC, the Washington Post and The New York Times -- misinforming the public as it hasn't since the days of their great Stalin-excuser Walter Duranty (still pictured on their Pulitzer wall of honor) -- are particularly egregious in this regard. But there are many others.

And the current scandal is far, far worse than Watergate, which, bad as it was, was the coverup of a completely unnecessary buffoon-like break-in during an election that was already won in a landslide. What is being exposed now is an attempt by our highest law enforcement agency working in concert with our intelligence agencies and, evidently, the blessing of the former administration itself to block the candidate of the opposing party, even to defraud and spy on him, that is to, as others have said, "set him up." And then, if they were unsuccessful, make it impossible for him to govern. In addition, in all probability, the same players conspired to make certain Hillary Clinton was not indicted for a crime for which virtually any other American would have done jail time....

PJ Media throwing the NYT, CNN, WaPo & NBC under the bus??? It's over folks. The media are starting to turn on the principal propagandists.

stetson
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

War is a prerequisite for treason?

Treason: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
First Page Last Page
Page 380 of 1407

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.