Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,489,533 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by aggiehawg
FriscoKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Roscoe, you should turn this thread into an easy to read book that reads like a novel and use one of those online publishers. You would sell a lot of copies. This is absolutely amazing stuff.
FriscoKid
AG
If I knew all the details I might seriously consider doing it myself.
VaultingChemist
AG
Quote:

An Ah Ha moment for sure... I always thought Ms. Feinstein's releasing that was very bizarre. It certainly put her at odds with half of the committee. But NOW it makes sense...
Is there anyone in the Democratic Party that was not actively involved in the Russia collusion scam?
FriscoKid
AG
VaultingChemist said:

Quote:

An Ah Ha moment for sure... I always thought Ms. Feinstein's releasing that was very bizarre. It certainly put her at odds with half of the committee. But NOW it makes sense...
Is there anyone in the Democratic Party that was not actively involved in the Russia collusion scam?

Bernie wasn't. He was too busy chasing unicorns.
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

This has to be the most poorly redacted document in history, perhaps they did it on purpose. I don't know why they even bothered.

Daniel J Jones
Jonathan M. Winer
Glenn Simpson
Cody Shearer
And you can bet that one in the middle Sydney Blumenthal

Regarding Dan Jones, remember, he was named in the infamous text messages between Senator Warner and Adam Waldman, the lawyer representing Deripaska, when Warner was attempting to secretly meet with Steele in London. We covered that on this thread. Deripaska later outed Jones in an OP Ed as being affiliated with Fusion GPS as well as being a former Feinstein staffer, also on this thread on March 8:

Quote:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/08/the-ever-changing-russia-narrative-in-american-politics-is-cynically-false-public-manipulation/

Quote:

Quote:
OLEG DERIPASKA OP-ED: The Ever-Changing 'Russia Narrative' Is False Public Manipulation

...Yet on March 16, 2017, Daniel Jones himself a team member of Fusion GPS, self-described former FBI agent and, as we now know from the media, an ex-Feinstein staffer met with my lawyer, Adam Waldman, and described Fusion as a "shadow media organization helping the government, "funded by a "group of Silicon Valley billionaires and George Soros." My lawyer testified these facts to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Nov. 3. Mr. Soros is, not coincidentally, also the funder of two "ethics watchdog" NGOs (Democracy 21 and CREW) attacking Rep. Nunes' committee memo.

Oleg Deripaska wrote an OP-ED in the Daily Caller, the central theme being the 'Deep State' and mass distraction via the media. It's a fairly interesting article, but one paragraph (above) stuck out in my mind.

Deripaska keeps showing up: buddies with McCain, connections with Steele, business associate of Manafort, dealings with Warner/Feinstein via Waldman/Jones, Geroge Webb claims Deripaska & McCabe have a long time relationship...shadowy figure.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

This has to be the most poorly redacted document in history, perhaps they did it on purpose. I don't know why they even bothered.
Considering Winer has written an op-ed that identifies Blumenthal and Shearer.

The very first line also blacks out the Former State Department official's name, right before "...has stated publicly...." That's Winer.
If you google that highlighted "quote" it take you straight to the WaPo op-ed he wrote and it fills in most of the blanks

Then in the #5 the Black out Daniel J Jones but leave the link that has his name in it to his linkedIn page and then uses his last name right after that.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
FriscoKid said:

Roscoe, you should turn this thread into an easy to read book that reads like a novel and use one of those online publishers. You would sell a lot of copies. This is absolutely amazing stuff.
There's nothing "easy" about all of the shenanigans going on with a cast this big. Set a chronological time frame, then have subchapters of what was going on at each of the White House, FBI, DOJ, State Department, CIA, NSA, Fusion, Trump campaign people, Hillary campaign, DNC...have I missed any of the players here??
FriscoKid
AG
aggiehawg said:

FriscoKid said:

There's nothing "easy" about all of the shenanigans going on with a cast this big. Set a chronological time frame, then have subchapters of what was going on at each of the White House, FBI, DOJ, State Department, CIA, NSA, Fusion, Trump campaign people, Hillary campaign, DNC...have I missed any of the players here??

This is Tom Clancy material for real.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

FriscoKid said:

You said it best a while back when I mentioned this would end up a mini series on TV when you said it would rival the cast of a Cecil B. DeMille movie, just massive.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

.Yet on March 16, 2017, Daniel Jones himself a team member of Fusion GPS, self-described former FBI agent and, as we now know from the media, an ex-Feinstein staffer met with my lawyer, Adam Waldman, and described Fusion as a "shadow media organization helping the government, "funded by a "group of Silicon Valley billionaires and George Soros." My lawyer testified these facts to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Nov. 3. Mr. Soros is, not coincidentally, also the funder of two "ethics watchdog" NGOs (Democracy 21 and CREW) attacking Rep. Nunes' committee memo.
Had missed the significance of Jones' ties to Fusion. Feinstein really stepped in it when she released that transcript. Now she has "ties" to Fusion that should be fleshed out.
aggiehawg
AG
FriscoKid said:

aggiehawg said:

FriscoKid said:

Even Clancy kept his major character number less than a dozen, usually closer to 6-8 max. There's that many just at FBI/DOJ.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

FriscoKid said:

aggiehawg said:

FriscoKid said:

Even Clancy kept his major character number less than a dozen, usually closer to 6-8 max. There's that many just at FBI/DOJ.
A W.E.B. Griffin series of books maybe
Code 7 10-42
FriscoKid
AG
Haven't multiple sealed criminal indictments supposedly already been filed through the IG and grand jury and fed prosecutor in Utah? If even a third of the guilty players in this thread are charged it's going to rock the democrat party and shock the citizens that are not paying attention.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

FriscoKid said:

aggiehawg said:

FriscoKid said:

A W.E.B. Griffin series of books maybe
I read those. Those were well done.
McInnis
AG
So why were Comey leaks illegal? Did he leak memos that have since been officially classified?
aggiehawg
AG
FriscoKid said:

Haven't multiple sealed criminal indictments supposedly already been filed through the IG and grand jury and fed prosecutor in Utah? If even a third of the guilty players in this thread are charged it's going to rock the democrat party and shock the citizens that are not paying attention.
The grand jury would have to be a DC/Virginia based one for most of these players. I have serious doubts a grand jury in Utah would have jurisdiction.

If you have been a casual "Q" thread reader there has long been assumptions about military tribunals coming into play. I have the same jurisdictional qualms about the use of those for prosecuting non-military American citizens, short of sedition, treason, espionage. Even then there would be an uproar.
cbr
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

backintexas2013 said:

So he had the original notes of the 302 but wanted deeper info three weeks later? Was the interview recorded or are they going off memory?
The FBI intentionally does not record or video interviews because it gives them full range of subjectivity or lack there of. In this day and age it's unbelievable that this is still policy.

Yes, this is true. FBI refuses interviews if you demand them to be recorded. They want you to talk. They write down whatever notes they want to write down from what you say. May or may not have anything to do with your actual statement. Then Much later they testify from their notes. Jury (used to) always believe them over the victim/suspect/criminal whatever. (Maybe not after all this but people are still gullible). Typical abuse by government.

cbr
AG
I can't keep up with all this. But riddle me this: how could anyone ever believe that trump was illegally colliding with Russia? The whole idea is off the charts absurd.
captkirk
AG
cbr said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

backintexas2013 said:

So he had the original notes of the 302 but wanted deeper info three weeks later? Was the interview recorded or are they going off memory?
The FBI intentionally does not record or video interviews because it gives them full range of subjectivity or lack there of. In this day and age it's unbelievable that this is still policy.

Yes, this is true. FBI refuses interviews if you demand them to be recorded. They want you to talk. They write down whatever notes they want to write down from what you say. May or may not have anything to do with your actual statement. Then Much later they testify from their notes. Jury (used to) always believe them over the victim/suspect/criminal whatever. (Maybe not after all this but people are still gullible). Typical abuse by government.
This is why I would never talk to the FBI, ever, without an attorney.
aggiehawg
AG
Safe at Home said:

So why were Comey leaks illegal? Did he leak memos that have since been officially classified?
He classified them himself.

There were still government records that he removed from his federal office without authority. Comey is now trying to spin them as a personal journal like a "Dear Diary" entry. Which is actually contradictory to his sworn testimony. His story keeps changing as to the number of people he gave them to, as well.

That's the problem when a witness crafts a story and includes embellishments in an effort to make it more credible. Those details almost always trip them up later.

And hiring the people he gave them to as his lawyers doesn't remove the criminal liability for him. It actually increases the potential criminal liability of his lawyers. At a minimum, his named lawyers are now witnesses and should remove themselves from representation, at least as to this matter.
captkirk
AG
cbr said:

I can't keep up with all this. But riddle me this: how could anyone ever believe that trump was illegally colliding with Russia? The whole idea is off the charts absurd.
Because libs just knew they would never lose another presidential election again after the golden age of Obama. Had to be due to something nefarious. Oh, and because they are gullible and stupid
drcrinum

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/04/comey-confirms-in-clinton-emails-caper-the-fix-was-in/

Andrew McCarthy's latest. After you read it, I think he overlooked something important:
Comey leaked the memos after he was fired. Hmmm...Then how did he obtain copies of these memos which were stored on government computers, some even being classified? Answer: He had forwarded them to his personal computer before he was fired! No wonder he exonerated HRC...rules/laws regarding classified materials/government property mean nothing to the privileged class.

RoscoePColtrane
Safe at Home said:

Comey Claims he only gave Professor Richman 1 memo, or at least that's the story he's telling on his book tour. However when the Senate Judiciary Committee led by Grassley questioned the Professor under oath, he told them he had four of the seven memos. So likely Comey is lying.

Now due to the fact that Comey was documenting privileged conversations with the POTUS, that automatically gives them a level of classification. Comey in his own testimony and in the email he sent to his colleagues at the FBI he said he classified four of them as secret and if they needed a higher level, to let him know.

Now Comey was fired while out of town by surprise and only learned of his firing via the news when they broke the story when he was in LA speaking at some seminar. He was actually on stage when he was fired and found out once he got off and his CoS informed him what had happened.

Question is he claims that he declassified the memos, well when did he do that? After he was fired? That's not how that works. At the very minimum it is work product, but being privileged I'm not sure it's his call to declassify them even if he was still employed. That's for the IG to determine I guess. This professor's whole special employee status seems a bit fishy to me. But that again is for the IG to determine.

The whole retroactive classification claim is so cloudy I really don't know how to explain that. I don't believe the FBI approved the book, just no one has gone after him on it yet. I think Comey is in hot water personally but that means nothing.
Code 7 10-42
MooreTrucker
AG
FriscoKid said:

...and shock the citizens that are not paying attention.
This is what I want more than anything else. Lots of undeniable evidence that will wake up the uninformed "normal" people. The real idiots are too far gone, but lots of folks closer to the middle that can get some realization.
fasthorse05
I should have known you were a W.E.B.Griffin reader.

Love his books.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

Question is he claims that he declassified the memos, well when did he do that? After he was fired? That's not how that works. At the very minimum it is work product, but being privileged I'm not sure it's his call to declassify them even if he was still employed. That's for the IG to determine I guess. This professor's whole special employee status seems a bit fishy to me. But that again is for the IG to determine.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4442900-Ex-FBI-Director-James-Comey-s-memos.html

If you look at the Comey Memos (photos) in the above, if he had declassified them, then that would have been notated per declassification rules on the Memos -- not there, so his claim is bogus.
RoscoePColtrane
Absolutely love his work. I have shelves full of his stuff
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Comey Claims he only gave Professor Richman 1 memo, or at least that's the story he's telling on his book tour. However when the Senate Judiciary Committee led by Grassley questioned the Professor under oath, he told them he had four of the seven memos. So likely Comey is lying.
As his book tour has revealed, he lied. He gave them to Richman, Pat Fitzgerald and David Kelley.

Comey also lied in his book about how the whole Scooter Libby thing happened. Ironically, Comey was acting AG at the time and had the prosecutorial discretion that he illegally assumed in the Clinton email case. Before Comey appointed Pat Fitzgerald, the FBI knew it was Richard Armitage who had leaked Plame's name to Novak and the CIA had already affirmed that Plame was not a classified employee and further that national security was unaffected.

Regarding the McCarthy article, he admits up front that he is quite conflicted over Comey, Fitz, Richman and Kelley, as he has known them each for a long time. But I think McCarthy is overlooking the part Comey played in engineering the leak of the dossier along with Clapper. An Intelligence Community Assessment is classified upon creation. The dossier was part of an ICA that was used to brief both Obama and President-Elect Trump.

Comey is now trying to portray himself as an innocent dupe of Clapper but the Susan Rice email to herself, contradicts that. The day before the Trump Tower meeting, there was a meeting at the White House. Subject of discussion was how much information to withhold from Trump at the briefing scheduled the next day, according to Rice's inexplicable email.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

Thank you! Couldn't place exactly how the dots were connecting there, just instinctively felt something was way wrong.

Very much appreciated.
More info on Craig & Sloan of Skadden Arps that I thought would interest you. These two chaps certainly seem to get around. Amazing how connections with the Clintons/Obama can be used to further one's 'career'.

Remember General Cartwright? The Stuxnet computer virus leak (related to Iran) -- he pleaded guilty to leaking the classified intel. Obama pardoned him on January 17, 2017 just before he was sentenced...and just before Obama left office.
aggiehawg
AG
Holy Crap! I had forgotten.

Quote:

In June 2013, it was reported that Cartwright had received a "target letter" from the U.S. Justice Department, informing him that he was under investigation for leaking classified information about Stuxnet, a computer virus used in a U.S.-Israel cyberattack against centrifuges in Iranian nuclear facilities (see Operation Olympic Games). Federal investigators reportedly suspected that Cartwright leaked details of the operation to a New York Times reporter.

In March 2015, the Washington Post reported that the sensitive leak investigation, led by Rod J. Rosenstein, had "stalled amid concerns that a prosecution in federal court could force the government to confirm" information about the highly classified program.

U.S. officials feared that if classified information were revealed in any information, it would harm U.S.-Israeli relations and would also complicate the then-pending negotiations on an agreement with Iran over the nuclear program.

It was reported that federal prosecutors had discussions with the Office of White House Counsel, then led by Kathryn Ruemmler, on whether certain material important to the case would be declassified, and Ruemmler conveyed that the government was unwilling to provide the documentation.

Cartwright denied any wrongdoing; his attorney, Gregory B. Craig, said in March 2015 that Cartwright had no contact with federal investigators for over a year. Craig stated: "General Cartwright has done nothing wrong. He has devoted his entire life to defending the United States. He would never do anything to weaken our national defense or undermine our national security. Hoss Cartwright is a national treasure, a genuine hero and a great patriot."

On November 2, 2012, in an interview with the FBI, Cartwright denied he was the source of the leaks. On October 17, 2016, Cartwright entered a guilty plea in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on a charge of making false statements during the leak investigation, a felony.

Outgoing President Barack Obama pardoned Cartwright on January 17, 2017, two weeks prior to his scheduled sentencing hearing.
Rosey and Katy Ruemmler? (Now Susan Rice's attorney, IIRC.)

So in effect, Cartwright was promised a pardon if he pled to the minor charge so the Iran Deal could go through?
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

Rosey and Katy Ruemmler? (Now Susan Rice's attorney, IIRC.)

So in effect, Cartwright was promised a pardon if he pled to the minor charge so the Iran Deal could go through?
Note someone else: Rod Rosenstein led the prosecution.
aggiehawg
AG
One more thing about the McCarthy article. Comey was condoning the wholesale obstruction of justice that the DOJ engaged in regarding the Hillary email case.

In McCarthy's view Comey was caught between a rock and hard place. Yeah, he was. What he should have done was resign and go public about DOJ interfering in his investigation, if he felt that way. But he went along with it.
sam callahan
Are we sure Comey wrote his memos on his work computer?
fasthorse05
MooreTrucker said:

FriscoKid said:

...and shock the citizens that are not paying attention.
This is what I want more than anything else. Lots of undeniable evidence that will wake up the uninformed "normal" people. The real idiots are too far gone, but lots of folks closer to the middle that can get some realization.
I agree with this, and want the same thing. In that respect, it's very nice that the IG, and Sessions, are taking their time. However, we have posters here, including me occasionally, who have a hard time keeping up with all of the damned tangents ONE investigation is taking., not to mention Uranium 1, Clinton e-mails, the investigation of State and DOJ. Imagine what will happen when that's unleashed on the public, and like Hawg said "am I missing anything?".

While I don't have enormous amounts of faith in the Republican PR apparatus, this whole thing could kind of be a brass ring, of sorts, because of it's scope of agencies, and most importantly, Democrats and their acolytes.

Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
aggiehawg
AG
sam callahan said:

Are we sure Comey wrote his memos on his work computer?
That is what Comey says. On his FBI laptop, in his FBI car, minutes after leaving a meeting with Trump. Or in his FBI office on his FBI computer emailing FBI upper team management seconds after getting off of his FBI phone with President Trump.

Any questions?
First Page Last Page
Page 302 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.