Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,489,527 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by aggiehawg
Cepe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Still don't see any romantic relationship between these two
RoscoePColtrane
Cepe said:

Still don't see any romantic relationship between these two
Friends in a foxhole they like to refer too. There's a couple of pages I didn't post where she is evidently melting down and they have a moment, but never any real flirty sort of stuff that you know damn good and well two cheating on their spouses would be doing. Of course who knows what texts we aren't seeing.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
BQ78
AG
dprk= Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)
RoscoePColtrane
I thought that but could make it fit in my head for context
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
More talking points

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Mueller announcement does public

Speculation on who gets to join the team, feeding frenzy to follow.

Code 7 10-42
mrad85
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Mueller announcement does public

Speculation on who gets to join the team, feeding frenzy to follow.

Wilmer:
https://www.wilmerhale.com/pages/publicationsandnewsdetail.aspx?NewsPubID=17179871803

Pamela Brown:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Brown_(journalist)

Aaron Zebley: (Also link to Wilmer)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Zebley
drcrinum

Not to distract from Roscoe's effort, but looks like another, possibly interesting dump of documents is set to happen this morning, although redactions as usual.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

Not to distract from Roscoe's effort, but looks like another, possibly interesting dump of documents is set to happen this morning, although redactions as usual.

No distraction really, I like that news as limited as it may be, be nice to read some real stuff, heavily redacted does't sound good. might be like the Hillary stuff and get pages of 8x10 black squares.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

Carter Page knew that HRC had hired Steele in September/October 2016, yet Comey wasn't aware of that fact?
lol.
RoscoePColtrane
Little side bar maybe

I think I found this Lawfare blog they talked about don't know anything about it, maybe Hawg can vouch for it, it's an interesting read. But in it they talk about Tashina Gauhar, an official in the deputy attorney general's office, this is possibly "Tash"

https://www.lawfareblog.com/anatomy-presidential-untruth-what-data-did-justice-department-really-provide-white-house
Code 7 10-42
captkirk
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Wait, I was told Gowdy was all in on going after Trump by whatever means necessary
coyote68

I strongly suspect that some folks inside the FBI are going have a different recollection of what Mr. Comey knew regarding Mr. Steele.

Mr. Comey's body language last night did not support the message he was delivering.
RoscoePColtrane
Last page of this batch, nothing deep into the Mueller era yet. maybe the next batch will continue, this is more of a tease to look like they are really releasing something, mere window dressing

Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Haven't read it yet but anything coming from Ben Wittes, take with a grain of salt. Another of Comey's besties and great defender of his.
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

Little side bar maybe

I think I found this Lawfare blog they talked about don't know anything about it, maybe Hawg can vouch for it, it's an interesting read. But in it they talk about Tashina Gauhar, an official in the deputy attorney general's office, this is possibly "Tash"

https://www.lawfareblog.com/anatomy-presidential-untruth-what-data-did-justice-department-really-provide-white-house

RoscoePColtrane
coyote68 said:

I strongly suspect that some folks inside the FBI are going have a different recollection of what Mr. Comey knew regarding Mr. Steele.

Mr. Comey's body language last night did not support the message he was delivering.
He signed off on a FICA application for a FISA warrant on an American Citizen, and in the footnotes it mentions it briefly exactly what he told Baier. Remember what Nunes said and Gowdy said about the rambling way they described who paid for it in the footnote, instead of just saying HRC and DNC paid. Comey is a skilled liar. Think about that, he cherry picked that very talking point, when he knew damn good and well who paid.

Go to the 05:00 mark he describes the very excuse Comey used
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
The HPSIC Report on Russia is out. The number of redactions is ridiculous:

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180322/108023/HRPT-115-1.pdf

First reported significant finding: Clapper leaked to CNN about Comey's briefing to Trump on the Golden Showers incident in January 2017, setting the stage for the Russian Collusion narrative via CNN & then Buzzfeed publishing the dossier. It's on Pp. 107-108.

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Okay, read it. Basically tries to say Trump deliberately lied in his SOTU. But problem is that the information he was provided was disjointed, misleading and essentially crap since they never kept that information. The FBI had to scramble and manually pull some information in which even they had a low degree of confidence was accurate. Akin to saying, "Here's the report you asked for. It's incomplete and contains lots of errors, BTW."

Blaming Trump reminds me of the old phrase, "Garbage in, garbage out."
drcrinum

RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Okay, read it. Basically tries to say Trump deliberately lied in his SOTU. But problem is that the information he was provided was disjointed, misleading and essentially crap since they never kept that information. The FBI had to scramble and manually pull some information in which even they had a low degree of confidence was accurate. Akin to saying, "Here's the report you asked for. It's incomplete and contains lots of errors, BTW."

Blaming Trump reminds me of the old phrase, "Garbage in, garbage out."
Never took much of it seriously, but was just searching things that they talked about in the texts and stumbled across that girls name and it fit the Tash handle in the text message.
Code 7 10-42
coyote68
Thanks for the input.

I respectfully disagree. Mr. Comey is not a good liar. He was well prepped, but the tardiness, casual dress, body language, facial expressions, and the "deer in the headlights look" are all characteristics of a person who is ........
Plus, some of his expressions to Bair's questions would not win him an academy award. His performance was nauseating at best. It was a performance.
MouthBQ98
AG
My understanding is they took intimate stuff offline and that we haven't seen the purely mushy stuff with zero work/political content. They talk plenty about making opportunities to meet in person or get together by dodging co-workers.
TRADUCTOR
Obama search: 1
Hillary search: 0

all Hillary references redacted....
When The Going Gets Weird, the Weird Turn Pro -HST
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

Here we go

https://www.scribd.com/document/377540616/PS-LP-Text-Messages-Dec-2016-May-2017#from_embed
Roscoe, could you please post pp. 6-7 together please. There is apparently an interesting finding:
F 302 = reference to the Flynn 302. Obtaining Andy's approval on 02/14/2017 sounds very weird to me, considering the interview was conducted on 01/24/2017, 3 weeks earlier.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Here we go

https://www.scribd.com/document/377540616/PS-LP-Text-Messages-Dec-2016-May-2017#from_embed
Roscoe, could you please post pp. 6-7 together please. There is apparently an interesting finding:
F 302 = reference to the Flynn 302. Obtaining Andy's approval on 02/14/2017 sounds very weird to me, considering the interview was conducted on 01/24/2017, 3 weeks earlier.

Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
So he had the original notes of the 302 but wanted deeper info three weeks later? Was the interview recorded or are they going off memory?
RoscoePColtrane
This is a desperate POS

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

Thanks.
Really makes me question the whole 302 business. Not recorded, so the interviewer (Strzok) can slant the discussion and answers, as well as edit to please the senior supervisor (McCabe) who wasn't there. Especially important because Flynn did not have legal representation for this interview. I can't believe courts allow evidence such as this. It's really: "He said, she said." And the only witness in this case was another person who easily could have been a member of the plot team...we suspect Priestap wasn't a member, but perhaps he was at that time before flipping.
RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013 said:

So he had the original notes of the 302 but wanted deeper info three weeks later? Was the interview recorded or are they going off memory?
The FBI intentionally does not record or video interviews because it gives them full range of subjectivity or lack there of. In this day and age it's unbelievable that this is still policy.
Code 7 10-42
Proc92
RoscoePColtrane said:

This is a desperate POS

wouldn't shed a tear if he fell and broke his neck.
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

FBI doesn't record interviews for some bizarre reason.

But note the texts on January 23rd when Strzok is in a meltdown about "everything going off of the rails." His interview with Flynn was the next day, January 24. Also note the paucity of texts on that date. They effectively went radio silent (unless texts are being withheld for some reason.) Also Page's concern that they should wait 30 to 60 days after the inauguration before they started changing things but was overruled. What was that about?

Next, take heed that Sally Yates ran to the White House Counsel's office on January 26th with concerns that Flynn had violated the Logan Act in talking to Kislyak. (Which has never been invoked in a prosecution.) Those concerns could have been the result of a standing FISA warrant on Kislyak and a 702 query. But it was two days after the interview.

So, who sent Strzok to talk with Flynn? Priestap? Or more likely McCabe? Set-up according to a plan?
coyote68
RoscoePColtrane said:

This is a desperate POS

Mr. Brennan,

The SC's work is being carried out by political partisan's, specifically Hillary's own hatchet men. You are not telling the truth.
FTAG 2000
AG
I'm more convinced every time Brennan speaks that he is very exposed with whatever evidence is being held still. That he'd be one of the guys to hang for all this when everything gets released.
captkirk
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

This is a desperate POS

That guy is a piece of work. He has moved into my number 1 position of who I hope goes down in all of this.
First Page Last Page
Page 299 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.