Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,491,411 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by aggiehawg
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Comey's book is so ludicrous it had to be thrown together just to generate defense funds for his upcoming trials, pretty sure a gofundme account isn't going to render much for him.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Comey's book is so ludicrous it had to be thrown together just to generate defense funds for his upcoming trials, pretty sure a gofundme account isn't going to render much for him.
Have to wonder what he has to say about Strzok and Page, if anything??

And I tend to agree with Professor Jacobsen regarding Comey's drive-by on Loretta Lynch. "I have unverified but classified dirt on her but I can't tell you. Just believe me...it's bad." (Paraphrasing except for the italicized words.) That's completely crappy.
whatthehey78
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Why is Comey not being prosecuted???
Comey may end up in Jail seriously
I wish...it was his and others (too many to name) destiny. Unfortunately, I no longer have any faith in our once distinguished Justice System. It too has been weaponized and or politicized for the rich and powerful. We (not rich nor powerful) are left with "wishing" the system was "fair" and "equal", but the proud lady is no longer blind and has apparently "eaten the forbidden fruit". She has "sold out" to the highest bidder with the most goodies.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
backintexas2013
AG
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Have to wonder what he has to say about Strzok and Page, if anything??

And I tend to agree with Professor Jacobsen regarding Comey's drive-by on Loretta Lynch. "I have unverified but classified dirt on her but I can't tell you. Just believe me...it's bad." (Paraphrasing except for the italicized words.) That's completely crappy.

Well if it's unverified it could be used to get a warrant
coyote68
aggiehawg said:

VaultingChemist said:

This explains why Comey should have been fired.
Good grief! That makes me believe Comey was trying to strong arm Trump in that January 2017 Trump Tower meeting. Very Hooveresque.

The meeting in Trump Tower was intended to intimidate, blackmail, and show Trump that he (Trump) would be removed legally or illegally from the Presidecy. The problem with Comey's plan is that Trump is a very smart fighter. Much smarter than Comey and Mueller.
He did not get his name on all of that real estate by being stupid and afraid and lucky.

Trump probably has an idea where the IG report is going to lead and who is likely going to be indicted. Time is on Trump's side. What the hell does Comey and the outlaws think is going to happen to them? I really believe some of the FBI/DOJ folks have cut deals and are cooperating with the OIG and Prosecutors. The ones that are quiet have turned. The ones that are squealing are going to slaughter.

Separate issue. Does Trump have the legal authority to order Rosenstein to give the Congressional committees the documents they are requesting?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Separate issue. Does Trump have the legal authority to order Rosenstein to give the Congressional committees the documents they are requesting?
Yes.
RoscoePColtrane
Kessler's and Gentry's books on Hoover? Great reads
Code 7 10-42
Tailgate88
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Yes.

The fact that he should HAVE to is ridiculous. Is it common for people to ignore requests from Congressional oversight committees!?
RoscoePColtrane
Trump could declassify and do it himself legally. Would be a politically bad move but he could. But he could absolutely direct them to do it, and if he refused, perfect grounds to fire him on or demand his resignation.

Rosenstein said on the record in his first congressional meeting as DAG said he serves at the pleasure of the President and would step down if asked.
Code 7 10-42
akm91
AG
Tailgate88 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Yes.

The fact that he should HAVE to is ridiculous. Is it common for people to ignore requests from Congressional oversight committees!?
Apparently yes. Who in the DOJ is going to prosecute contempt of Congress, especially against FBI/DOJ?
Boodlum
AG
Who is professor Jacobson
aggiehawg
AG
aggielee03 said:

Who is professor Jacobson
https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/04/comey-classified-swipe-at-loretta-lynch-shows-how-untrustworthy-he-is/

A law professor who blogs here. I read him everyday.
Boodlum
AG
Thanks!
RoscoePColtrane
excellent read
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Comey was bullied as a kid. Likens getting "wedgies" to learning how to handle Trump.

LINK

Quote:

Decades before former FBI Director James Comey says he faced the mob boss-like tactics of President Trump, the fired lawman got an early lesson in bullies growing up in Allendale, he writes.

In Comey's book, "A Higher Loyalty," the 1978 Northern Highlands Regional High School graduate describes suffering through body-shaming, wedgies and getting shoved into lockers, according to the Washington Post,

Quote:

"Surviving a bully requires constant learning and adaptation. Which is why bullies are so powerful, because it's so much easier to be a follower, to go with the crowd, to just blend in," Comey writes.

Quote:

The future FBI chief faced other traumatic experiences growing up in a leafy section of Bergen County. At 15, Comey was held captive by a gun-toting assailant dubbed the "Ramsey Rapist."

Comey told 60 Minutes he believed the attacker would kill him, and described a "pretty horrific experience."
WTH? I thought Comey was a POS, now I think he's a cray cray POS.
GCP12
AG
The guy is ****ing pathetic
RoscoePColtrane
You have to admit that the Trump era has drawn out the looneys from the shadows.
Code 7 10-42
Prosperdick
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

You have to admit that the Trump era has drawn out the looneys from the curtains.
FIFY
Bird Poo
AG
Every Republican who approved this POS as FBI director needs to be exposed. No coincidence so many cowards are "retiring".
Rockdoc
AG
OneNightW said:

Every Republican who approved this POS as FBI director needs to be exposed. No coincidence so many cowards are "retiring".
The swamp is full of Republicans. Good riddance to them.
captkirk
AG
coyote68 said:

aggiehawg said:

VaultingChemist said:

This explains why Comey should have been fired.
Good grief! That makes me believe Comey was trying to strong arm Trump in that January 2017 Trump Tower meeting. Very Hooveresque.

The meeting in Trump Tower was intended to intimidate, blackmail, and show Trump that he (Trump) would be removed legally or illegally from the Presidecy. The problem with Comey's plan is that Trump is a very smart fighter. Much smarter than Comey and Mueller.
He did not get his name on all of that real estate by being stupid and afraid and lucky.

Certainly explains Trump's reported insistence on loyalty
Boodlum
AG
aggiehawg said:

Comey was bullied as a kid. Likens getting "wedgies" to learning how to handle Trump.

LINK

Quote:

Decades before former FBI Director James Comey says he faced the mob boss-like tactics of President Trump, the fired lawman got an early lesson in bullies growing up in Allendale, he writes.

In Comey's book, "A Higher Loyalty," the 1978 Northern Highlands Regional High School graduate describes suffering through body-shaming, wedgies and getting shoved into lockers, according to the Washington Post,

Quote:

"Surviving a bully requires constant learning and adaptation. Which is why bullies are so powerful, because it's so much easier to be a follower, to go with the crowd, to just blend in," Comey writes.

Quote:

The future FBI chief faced other traumatic experiences growing up in a leafy section of Bergen County. At 15, Comey was held captive by a gun-toting assailant dubbed the "Ramsey Rapist."

Comey told 60 Minutes he believed the attacker would kill him, and described a "pretty horrific experience."
WTH? I thought Comey was a POS, now I think he's a cray cray POS.
Wait...So Comey got raped??
TexasAggie_02
AG
how tall was comey in high school? He'd have to have been the tallest kid in his school. How big of a wuss do you have to be to get bullied and shoved into lockers when you are as tall as an NBA player?
Long Live Sully
AG
How full of wimps is the FBI when this is the kind of shrinking violet that ends up at the very top?
TexasAggie_02
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

How full of wimps is the FBI when this is the kind of shrinking violet that ends up at the very top?
also, didn't he whine last year about how intimidating Trump was? and now, while recounting the same meeting in his book, is joking that trump was shorter than he'd imagined and that his hands are small.
MouthBQ98
AG
You get to the top by not rocking the boat, telling people what they want to hear, being duplicitous when it serves your own interests, riding the right coat tails, and otherwise being at least competent most of the time so you have a decent performance record on first glance.
captkirk
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

how tall was comey in high school? He'd have to have been the tallest kid in his school. How big of a wuss do you have to be to get bullied and shoved into lockers when you are as tall as an NBA player?
The lib contingent is largely comprised of people who were bullied in school, ne'er do-wells, degenerates and miscreants, and all other manner of socially awkward, misfits. Comey looks like the kind of guy we would have voted most likely to be eaten by a bear.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Wait...So Comey got raped??
Unclear.

Just shocked he would link those alleged experiences to his few encounters with Trump. Maybe he's setting up a diminished capacity defense? (I kid, I hope.) But the guy just isn't all there.

Remember this tweet from March 17th?
Quote:

Mr. President, the American people will hear my story very soon. And they can judge for themselves who is honorable and who is not.
Playing the victim card is "honorable"??
captkirk
AG

Quote:

Playing the victim card is "honorable"??
Its a badge on honor to these nitwits
Long Live Sully
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

You get to the top by not rocking the boat, telling people what they want to hear, being duplicitous when it serves your own interests, riding the right coat tails, and otherwise being at least competent most of the time so you have a decent performance record on first glance.
It is like that in most places I guess. But this guy is over the top in his lack of testosterone.
MouthBQ98
AG
Victimhood status is definitely a way to earn progressive street cred. It's like the military and their fruit salad. The more victim ribbons and social justice campaign ribbons you start signal, the greater your prestige.
aggiehawg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Victimhood status is definitely a way to earn progressive street cred. It's like the military and their fruit salad. The more victim ribbons and social justice campaign ribbons you start signal, the greater your prestige.
Yeah but was this put out there because then no one can criticize a victim of childhood bullying, maybe rape...with untreated PTSD??
coyote68
Trump was elected President and leader of our democratic republic. Comey only had 2 choices, either be loyal to our Constitution and our President or disloyal. He made his choice.

What is the term used to describe the act of being disloyal to our Constitution and President? Comey is incredibly stupid.
Garrelli 5000
AG
captkirk said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

The lib contingent is largely comprised of people who were bullied in school, ne'er do-wells, degenerates and miscreants, and all other manner of socially awkward, misfits. Comey looks like the kind of guy we would have voted most likely to be eaten by a bear deer.
FIFY
oneeyedag
So as the director of the FBI, did he actually carry a duty weapon or allow peons to protect him?

I'm wondering if he could even qualify for a duty weapon.
First Page Last Page
Page 266 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.