Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,491,462 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by aggiehawg
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I love this video by Bongino, Ms Hawg and I had this conversation aa couple months ago

https://www.nratv.com/series/we-stand/episode/we-stand-season-1-episode-28
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
kag00
AG
Do we get a no knock raid of his home and business and size all his client files? None of his files are privileged so it would be quite the treasure trove. Somehow I highly doubt anything will ever happen.
Nosmo
AG
Jason Caffetz, on Hannity tonight, says he's expecting (seemed to be somewhat guessing) the OIG report in about 2 weeks.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/984596265387347968.html

an excerpt: key point:
Quote:

18. On my humble opinion (and it's really just my opinion) The administration is planting such chaos everywhere, that NONE OF THE USUAL SUSPECTS has any clue what is REALLY happening. And that, my friends, is just the way President Trump likes it.

I agree with this thread.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/269851/watergate-every-week-using-fbi-suppress-political-daniel-greenfield#.WtBQrastOyM.twitter

Quote:

Watergate Every Week: Using the FBI to Suppress a Political Revolution

From Steele to Mueller, the cost of overturning the 2016 election.

A must read...The Big Picture of what is happening in our country.

RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Something was strange about the way the White House portrayed the Rosenstein meeting yesterday. So much over emphasis on it being "routine". For some reason it seems anything but. Him and Dana Boente's visit just has me feeling that Rosenstein is going to step down. Don't know why it's just a feeling.
Code 7 10-42
End Of Message
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

WTF?
RoscoePColtrane
Pinche Abogado said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

WTF?
Code 7 10-42
benchmark
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Something was strange about the way the White House portrayed the Rosenstein meeting yesterday. So much over emphasis on it being "routine". For some reason it seems anything but. Him and Dana Boente's visit just has me feeling that Rosenstein is going to step down. Don't know why it's just a feeling.
Seems unusual the FBI's general counsel Dana Boente attended with Rosenstein. However, the other possibility .... representatives of both DOJ and FBI were required to lay out their reasoning for the no-knock raid on Cohen.
Sazerac
AG
Govt run honeypot??
oysterbayAG
AG
It's possible that Mueller is getting tired of this whole investigation , barking up all the wrong trees ! At this point in his life, why would he need this ? He must know that Trump has a lot of ammunition with Mueller's past history and will fight him to the death !
RoscoePColtrane
benchmark said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Seems unusual the FBI's general counsel Dana Boente attended with Rosenstein. However, the other possibility .... representatives of both DOJ and FBI were required to lay out their reasoning for the no-knock raid on Cohen.
I thought about that as well, but something just seemed overly anything but routine. And that just could be the hyperthyroidism that media seems to suffer from covering this administration, but it gives me a weird pause. I just have a feeling Rosenstein's options were laid out to him. Save face resign or force me to expose the real reasons I have to fire you. For some reason I think Lisa Barsoomian has exposure in this entire deal. This FISC abuse and the fact that Rosenstein's signature is on it, exposes him to a lot of possibilities legally. Don't forget the EC was just seen my Nunes and Gowdy, and Gowdy went from defending everything FBI/DOJ to not defending them. Just a lot of factors in motion. As well as the OIG report expect to drop any day. I this that report isn't good for Rosenstein either.

Like I said it's just a hunch
Code 7 10-42
VaultingChemist
AG
Quote:

The Romans broke their republic. Now we're breaking ours. The pink hat brigade enlisted the Praetorian Guard to bring down Trump. But the Roman lesson is that once you break the republic, it stays broken. Once you use political mercenaries like Mueller to overturn an election for you, they might not stop.
oysterbayAG
oysterbayAG
AG
Mueller's shots will only wound the King and not kill him. A wounded King can become very dangerous !
drcrinum
I suspect that Rosenstein will be named in the OIG Report. He likely had knowledge that the FISA warrant application was bogus long before he signed off on the renewal, plus he was working with Sally Yates on the Flynn surveillance. He may be so incompetent that he bought into the Trump Russia collusion business for real and not for political reasons.
aggiehawg
AG
Chris Wallace just said Comey's book was "*****y."

When Comey has lost Chris Wallace, he's sunk.
Rockdoc
AG
aggiehawg said:

Boy that's the truth.
VaultingChemist
AG

This explains why Comey should have been fired.
BMX Bandit
benchmark said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

there is nothing unusual about the FBI lawyer attending with Rosenstein if the issue is why documents were not turned over in a subpoena. he's exactly who would need to be in on that conversation
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Read my mind. I literally rewound it to make sure I wasn't hearing things.
Code 7 10-42
Long Live Sully
AG
VaultingChemist said:

Comey is an abject moron. He ha been telling lies for so long that he thinks they are the truth.
aggiehawg
AG
VaultingChemist said:

Good grief! That makes me believe Comey was trying to strong arm Trump in that January 2017 Trump Tower meeting. Very Hooveresque.
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

benchmark said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

there is nothing unusual about the FBI lawyer attending with Rosenstein if the issue is why documents were not turned over in a subpoena. he's exactly who would need to be in on that conversation
Or they were discussing the Scooter Libby pardon, maybe??
BenFiasco14
AG
Why is Comey not being prosecuted???
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

Read my mind. I literally rewound it to make sure I wasn't hearing things.
I played it back for The Hubs. He was rolling.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

VaultingChemist said:

Good grief! That makes me believe Comey was trying to strong arm Trump in that January 2017 Trump Tower meeting. Very Hooveresque.
Sounds like Hoover and Bobby Kennedy's famous rendezvous
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
BenFiasco14 said:

Comey may end up in Jail seriously
Code 7 10-42
BMX Bandit
aggiehawg said:

BMX Bandit said:

benchmark said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Or they were discussing the Scooter Libby pardon, maybe??
they could have been discussing lots of things.

I was explaining why there would be nothing unusual about Boente being there if the reason was what the media said the meeting was for.
VaultingChemist
AG
Would "*****y" be Hooveresque?
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Beats me.

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Sounds like Hoover and Bobby Kennedy's famous rendezvous
Now theirs was a special type of burning hatred.
Rockdoc
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Comey may end up in Jail seriously
Unfortunately I don't even think he'll get a slap on the wrist.
First Page Last Page
Page 265 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.