Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,494,722 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by aggiehawg
oysterbayAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stephen Miller was the Communications Director for Senator Jeff Sessions. It could be that Trump is getting a lot of detailed information about what Horowitz has found and what the DOJ Outside Prosecutor is developing etc.
Rapier108

EKUAg
AG
akm91 said:

Looking for the phone number of the girl with the uzi?
CrazyDayDuck
Bulldog73 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Sara wrote some interesting stuff on Mueller's past.

Quote:

In Boston, Mueller was an Assistant U.S. Attorney in the U.S. Attorney's Office and then became the Acting U.S. Attorney from 1986 through 1987.

It was Mueller's actions during that time that raised questions about his role in one of the FBI's most controversial cases involving the FBI's use of a confidential informant that led to the convictions of four innocent men, who were sentenced to death for murders they did not commit.

Local law enforcement officials, the media, and some colleagues criticized Mueller and the FBI for what they believed was the bureau's role in covering up for the FBI's longtime dealings with mobster and informant James "Whitey" Bulger.

https://saraacarter.com/questions-still-surround-robert-muellers-boston-past/
I had no idea Mueller was involved with the FBI's Whitey Bulger travesty.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/1970/01/19/one-lingering-question-for-fbi-director-robert-mueller/613uW0MR7czurRn7M4BG2J/story.html
Wow. Just wow.

No kidding.

As if the Anthrax investigation wasn't enough.

Mueller isn't the epitome of a professional (as we were led to believe a year ago). He is the epitome of tool. Then again, so is 90% of the US Senate.

I noticed Rubio was not at the press conference today with his Senate colleagues (who are STILL performing their own idiotic investigation into the election). Is he finally waking up? Or did he just have some bad Cuban food for lunch?
akm91
AG
EKUAg said:

akm91 said:

Heck yes! She was hot!
benchmark
AG
drcrinum said:

Thomas Paine: BREAKING -- DOJ: Inspector General Examining Whether McCabe Was Promised Promotion to FBI Director by Hillary
Paper-trail or not, McCabe certainly knew HRC had Comey in her cross-hairs and he was heir apparent to become FBI Director if HRC became POTUS.

This was 100 x's more a 'conflict of interest' than any $'s his wife received as a candidate.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/974677974242021377.html

An investigative thread written by an attorney concerning the Strzok - Contreras friendship and the timing of events around the court proceedings involving General Flynn. Very interesting. Mueller & Co. could be in a heap of trouble. I am beginning to suspect that Mueller is an unethical SOB.
Credible Source
AG
Are you serious that you're just now beginning to suspect that? It's SO OBVIOUS
drcrinum
Carl Hungus said:

Are you serious that you're just now beginning to suspect that? It's SO OBVIOUS
I was holding out that he was just a smokescreen to mislead the Dems & MSM while the OIG completed his report and Sessions was conducting investigations off the radar.
OPAG
AG
Quote:

I was holding out that he was just a smokescreen to mislead the Dems & MSM while the OIG completed his report and Sessions was conducting investigations off the radar.

That was my hope too, so to say that I feel that hope was nothing more then that, a hope.

Still we may see Mueller clear Trump of everything when all is said and done, but it will be because he really has not choice in the matter, not because of what he wants to do.

He really did want to find something deep and nasty on Trump, there was nothing there and is still nothing there. so he is doing what he has always done and unfortunately what many law enforcement prosecutor types have done. Determine guilt from the beginning then go try to find any symbolance of evidence to prove your premise.

It's like bad science, you have premise, you are looking for grant money so you twist and strain anything that might ascertain your premise as valid, even though the overwhelming majority of evidence goes against your premise, you ignore it or twist it. Your just so sure you premise is right, just got to keep digging.

That's Mueller in my opinion. Trump is guilty, we just got to keep digging until we find it!
"only one thing is important!"
EKUAg
AG
akm91 said:

EKUAg said:

akm91 said:

Heck yes! She was hot!

That part of the movie was on when I was channel surfing yesterday morning.
aggiehawg
AG
Regarding that threadreader post.

Had forgotten that Flynn was charged by information and was never actually indicted by a grand jury. Which is weird. The original story was that a grand jury in Virginia had taken up the Flynn matter prior to Mueller's appointment as SC. Mueller then removed the matter from that grand jury, presumably to present it to his newly convened grand jury in DC.

Yet, apparently the Flynn matter was not presented to the DC grand jury for a final determination*, and now we know why. It was late July early August when Horowitz informed Mueller of the Strzok/Page texts. The assumption is Horowitz included the texts that referenced altered 302s. A 302 would have been the very foundation for the charge against Flynn. Coincidence?

Did Mueller (or his team) present evidence regarding Flynn to the DC grand jury at all? Did that include a potentially altered 302 written by Strzok? Did Mueller then pull the Flynn matter away from the grand jury when he learned the evidence was likely tainted? Were Flynn's lawyers aware of that?

Just how unethical is Mueller? It is one thing to be zealous, it is a far different thing to be as crooked as a dog's hind leg.

*Part of the documents filed with the Court included a waiver of indictment by a grand jury.
hbtheduce
AG
aggiehawg said:

Had forgotten that Flynn was charged by information and was never actually indicted by a grand jury. Which is weird. The original story was that a grand jury in Virginia had taken up the Flynn matter prior to Mueller's appointment as SC. Mueller then removed the matter from that grand jury, presumably to present it to his newly convened grand jury in DC.

Yet, apparently the Flynn matter was not presented to the DC grand jury for a final determination*, and now we know why. It was late July early August when Horowitz informed Mueller of the Strzok/Page texts. The assumption is Horowitz included the texts that referenced altered 302s. A 302 would have been the very foundation for the charge against Flynn. Coincidence?

Did Mueller (or his team) present evidence regarding Flynn to the DC grand jury at all? Did that include a potentially altered 302 written by Strzok? Did Mueller then pull the Flynn matter away from the grand jury when he learned the evidence was likely tainted? Were Flynn's lawyers aware of that?

Just how unethical is Mueller? It is one thing to be zealous, it is a far different thing to be as crooked as a dog's hind leg.

*Part of the documents filed with the Court included a waiver of indictment by a grand jury.

I know the whole 5d-underwater chess stuff seems illogical. But could this support the theory that Flynn set Mueller up to discredit his entire investigation? As in cave to pleading guilty knowing he is innocent and will be exposed as innocent by the IG report.

Either way hawg I've been coming around to your line of thinking on the Mueller intentions. He was SES and part of the swamp for too long to want this stuff exposed.
MouthBQ98
AG
Oh, the irony. The professional conspiracy theorists using that label for someone else.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I know the whole 5d-underwater chess stuff seems illogical. But could this support the theory that Flynn set Mueller up to discredit his entire investigation? As in cave to pleading guilty knowing he is innocent and will be exposed as innocent by the IG report.

Either way hawg I've been coming around to your line of thinking on the Mueller intentions. He was SES and part of the swamp for too long to want this stuff exposed.
Not a chance in hell that Flynn was a part of some sort of sting operation, in my view. Not wittingly, that is.

If anything, he was caught up in a trap set by Comey and Yates, then Acting AG. Hell! At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Kislyak was in on it and instructed to have those conversations with both Sessions (as a Senator) and Flynn. Talk about Russian collusion!

ETA: Half-joking for the humor impaired.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

In retrospect, I think the public 'revelation' that Strzok & Page were removed from Mueller's Team because of anti-Trump texts + an illicit affair was all misdirection...virtually all of Mueller's Team suffers from anti-Trump bias. But editing 302s would constitute an actual crime, obstruction of justice, and that fact would remain hidden until at least an indictment was filed (which likely has already occurred but is sealed or being kept secret -- notice, not a public whisper from Strzok). So I suggest that Strzok was removed by Mueller & re-assigned within the FBI because of the 302 editing which resulted in Flynn's guilty plea. If this is true, it means that Mueller was aware of the edited 302s before the Flynn guilty plea = nuclear explosion. The only way around this would be Mueller playing a role while other players were being exposed & additional evidence was being obtained (such as McCabe ordering Strzok to alter the 302s, etc.)

I believe that Grassley is onto this. Go back and read Question 31 in Grassley's letter to Horowitz posted at the bottom of Page 221 on our thread.
fasthorse05
Like Doc Crinum, it takes me a while to form an opinion. Once I've decided though, it's concrete.

The Techno-Frog Threadreaderapp story is absolutely crushing. These types of actions and stories from our government stay with me like a splinter I can't get out of my hand. It's genuinely infuriating, and probably one of the main reasons I believe like I do.

So, not only do I believe Mueller is a black-hat, I believe he probably condoned criminal acts by an Administration (Obama) who believed the law was not only pliable, but apparently didn't apply to them. Therefore, that makes Mueller liable.

Now we know WHY he chose Weissman, a man that gets convictions by any means necessary, only to have them overturned. And Rosenstein is certainly aware of Mueller's history, so Rosenstein is also culpable!! You're judged by the company you keep.

Mueller is a crook and a *******!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I believe that Grassley is onto this. Go back and read Question 31 in Grassley's letter to Horowitz posted at the bottom of Page 221 on our thread.
FBI is still stonewalling on that. Hopefully the OIG report will lead to indictments of Comey, Yates, Brennan, Strzok, McCabe and others, maybe even Mueller himself. Not usually a fan of televising trials as a general proposition but I would be glued to the TV (and TexAgs) if any of those folks were tried and it was televised.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

aggiehawg said:

In retrospect, I think the public 'revelation' that Strzok & Page were removed from Mueller's Team because of anti-Trump texts + an illicit affair was all misdirection...virtually all of Mueller's Team suffers from anti-Trump bias. But editing 302s would constitute an actual crime, obstruction of justice, and that fact would remain hidden until at least an indictment was filed (which likely has already occurred but is sealed or being kept secret -- notice, not a public whisper from Strzok). So I suggest that Strzok was removed by Mueller & re-assigned within the FBI because of the 302 editing which resulted in Flynn's guilty plea. If this is true, it means that Mueller was aware of the edited 302s before the Flynn guilty plea = nuclear explosion. The only way around this would be Mueller playing a role while other players were being exposed & additional evidence was being obtained (such as McCabe ordering Strzok to alter the 302s, etc.)

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
fasthorses05 said:

Like Doc Crinum, it takes me a while to form an opinion. Once I've decided though, it's concrete.

The Techno-Frog Threadreaderapp story is absolutely crushing. These types of actions and stories from our government stay with me like a splinter I can't get out of my hand. It's genuinely infuriating, and probably one of the main reasons I believe like I do.

So, not only do I believe Mueller is a black-hat, I believe he probably condoned criminal acts by an Administration (Obama) who believed the law was not only pliable, but apparently didn't apply to them. Therefore, that makes Mueller liable.

Now we know WHY he chose Weissman, a man that gets convictions by any means necessary, only to have them overturned. And Rosenstein is certainly aware of Mueller's history, so Rosenstein is also culpable!! You're judged by the company you keep.

I questioned Mueller's intentions the moment he started hiring so many outside lawyers as there was no need to reinvent the wheel here. FBI counter-intel had been investigating the Russian collusion theory for nearly a year before he was appointed. Mueller needed those worker bees to bring their knowledge of the previous investigation (like Strzok and Page, ironically) not more outside lawyers with their own staffs. He was building a bloated staff, not a streamlined investigation. (Just the way DC operates but still he didn't have to do that.)

The pre-dawn, no knock raid on Manafort, a cooperating witness, was an intimidation tactic, pure and simple. Indicates a lack of good faith. That was the point when I began to have serious concerns about Mueller's intentions and agenda. Manafort was scum and didn't hide it very well. His actions in the Ukraine from years ago were well-known. DOJ could easily have handled it back then...or even now, instead of Mueller.

But taking the totality of Mueller's actions and non-actions (why isn't Tony Podesta indicted for the same things Manafort and Gates were?) over the last ten months the pattern that is developing is that Mueller is actually obstructing justice, rather than pursuing it.

By that I mean he is globbing onto matters with a only the slimmest of connections to the focus of his investigation and shielding people in the process. He won't release the Comey nor McCabe "memos" for instance. There's a credible case to be made against Comey for possible perjury, leaking classified information, unauthorized possession of government records, etc. Possibly the same charges against McCabe.

Maybe I'm wrong and there are sealed indictments waiting on the release of the OIG report but DC leaks like a sieve. If Comey and McCabe were under indictment, even a sealed one, they aren't acting like it and they would most likely would know about it.
Tailgate88
AG
I'm convinced Mueller is a black hat (and all around bad guy.) What I can't understand is why Gowdy and others are defending him so vigorously. I originally thought the idea was, don't discredit him because then when his investigation ends and the conclusion is "no collusion between Russia & Trump" they could say "All righty then, well as we said Mueller is legit, he says no collusion, case closed."

I don't know what I don't know, but I do know there is way more happening under the surface than we will probably EVER understand. This isn't going to be just a great movie someday, it's going to be a great SERIES of movies.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I'm convinced Mueller is a black hat (and all around bad guy.) What I can't understand is why Gowdy and others are defending him so vigorously. I originally thought the idea was, don't discredit him because then when his investigation ends and the conclusion is "no collusion between Russia & Trump" they could say "All righty then, well as we said Mueller is legit, he says no collusion, case closed."
In Gowdy's case, I think he's trying to stay neutral and not exhibit any bias just in case he is asked to join DOJ (in South Carolina) or to be a Special Counsel.
Agnzona
Likely ones that will never get made. This story will never be told because the swamp/elites/establishment/media doesn't want the truth exposed. Because we can't handle the truth.
aggiehawg
AG
Agnzona said:

Likely ones that will never get made. This story will never be told because the swamp/elites/establishment/media doesn't want the truth exposed. Because we can't handle the truth.
I'd wager someone like Victor Davis Hanson will write a series of books. If they are best sellers, some one will buy the rights to them. Now that someone may never intend to make a movie or series out them. Always that possibility.
drcrinum
fasthorses05 said:

Want to read another Techno-Frog Threadreader on Mueller? Just came out Monday. This will turn your stomach.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/975866572052025344.html

The more I think about it, the more convinced I am becoming that Mueller knew he was framing an innocent man, Michael Flynn -- he knew that Strzok & McCabe had contrived a fraudulent scheme to take down Flynn before Flynn's guilty plea was presented to the court. The above Techno-Frog thread just adds more icing to the cake -- Mueller knew those men in jail for life were innocent, and yet he wanted them to stay there and rot.

RoscoePColtrane
Tailgate88 said:

I don't know what I don't know, but I do know there is way more happening under the surface than we will probably EVER understand. This isn't going to be just a great movie someday, it's going to be a great SERIES of movies.
IMHO Trey Gowdy is a true believer, and is a dedicated to his beliefs that the system works. People make mistakes and individuals do nefarious things, but the system works and is solid and functional, it's the people that screw it up. Gowdy defends the process or the system, not Mueller. Gowdy is a crusader
Code 7 10-42
FbgTxAg
AG
I have no doubt Gowdy is in line for some sort of big DOJ/FBI job. I thought he might be the special prosecutor but that's looking less-likely.

Gowdy is planting the seeds to refute democrat objections to his confirmation to a Trump appointed post.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

IMHO Trey Gowdy is a true believer, and is a dedicated to his beliefs that the system works. People make mistakes and individuals do nefarious things, but the system works and is solid and functional, it's the people that screw it up. Gowdy defends the process or the system, not Mueller. Gowdy is a crusader
He has also seen much of what Mueller has and has little fear of it amounting to much that will affect the Presidency.
fasthorse05
No, you're not!

I not only took your comments about Mueller into account, but those of others here, including writers with whom I believe have little, to no, activism, and a little intuition.

Once I finished the two Techno-Frog write-ups, there is no longer any way I can use "supposed", or "possible", or "appears". When I put current evidence together with all of the past, it's black and white to me.

This type of attorney, to me, is the one to be feared. Only other attorneys realize the small tactics of an operator on the fringes. Those kind of guys are never recognized by the general public.

When you throw in the power of a $4 trillion government, with no mandate, or specific crime (as called for in the statute), then you know what's up!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
whatthehey78
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Any movie/series coming from this would (most assuredly) be politicized by hollywood to reflect poorly on Conservaties. Not going to pay $ to watch a fake news version of the crap that is DC.

As for Gowdy not bashing Mueller's work...I've come to believe that he is just another facet on the turd that is DC. "You scratch mine and I'll scratch yours" brotherhood. These people take our $ and deliver 0.
RoscoePColtrane
I'm just most impressed with the POTUS last move with his legal team. This raises the stakes quite a bit and Mueller will start feeling the heat. If he thinks Jay Sekulow is a PITA, he ain't seen nothing yet. Trump has pulled a scene straight out of the Godfather. Trump hiring Joe DiGenova tells you everything you need to know. When you're sick of the bull****, you call in Luca Brasi. Everything will happen fast now.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

This type of attorney, to me, is the one to be feared. Only other attorneys realize the small tactics of an operator on the fringes. Those kind of guys are never recognized by the general public.

When you throw in the power of a $4 trillion government, with no mandate, or specific crime (as called for in the statute), then you know what's up!
I've known some sleazy lawyers pull some some outright illegal tactics and then I have seen some very crafty lawyers toe that bright line again and again, just barely escaping an ethical or legal charge. The so-called "sharks."

Weissman is a hatchet guy who routinely crosses that bright line. It is now becoming apparent that Mueller doesn't perceive the bright line either.
RoscoePColtrane
It's unbelievable that Weissman still has a license to practice.....
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
NBC's dishonesty is amazing

"Wray made it clear he threatened to resign"

No he didn't....

Code 7 10-42
stetson
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Not a chance in hell that Flynn was a part of some sort of sting operation, in my view. Not wittingly, that is.

If anything, he was caught up in a trap set by Comey and Yates, then Acting AG. Hell! At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Kislyak was in on it and instructed to have those conversations with both Sessions (as a Senator) and Flynn. Talk about Russian collusion!

ETA: Half-joking for the humor impaired.
Yeah, I don't think that there was enough time by the Flynn interview for team Trump to formulate a 5D chess strategy. However, it was part of a methodically premeditated strategy planned for months to either unseat Trump or remove legitimacy from his presidency.
First Page Last Page
Page 224 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.