Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,442,238 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by nortex97
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ok I read the chain on that... it seems like people think this is a fake.

Note the date of the supposed Dem memo is BEFORE the date at the bottom of the supposed Nunes memo.

RyanAg08
AG
Stupid *****.

It would be funny if they just drew one giant red box around the entire memo.
drcrinum

titan
S
drcrinum said:

"Now" the State Department??? There never was any doubt that was compromised with rotten parts--it was Hillary's turf, than Kerry's. Doesn't seem likely Kerry cleaned house much when came in.
RyanAg08
AG
Im sure from Kerry's POV the entire house was in complete order.
RoscoePColtrane
If this is true he may be playing with fire here

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

I posted about that issue back on Page 157, arising from a previous Thomas Paine tweet article. However, it's not an issue now. Nunes decided to pursue sending a letter to Judge Collyer, presiding judge of the FISC, requesting transcripts of the FISA Court hearings on the Page warrant as well as the subsequent renewals. See the post about Nunes' letter by GCP12 on Page 161.
RyanAg08
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Do you mean like opening a can of worms or doing something that might harm his investigation?
RoscoePColtrane
Winer, the former John Kerry hitman who attacked Reagan's people to help Central American Communists, is kvetching that Nunes is investigating him. They must have dropped the "H" in his name when they hit Ellis island.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Unrelated US Curling mixed doubles are killing it
Code 7 10-42
reb,
AG
Does Priestap jump out to anyone else as a complete neurotic? Maybe Strzok is using hyperbole but almost everytime he references Priestap, it's that he's upset or worried or losing it.

Which would make him a worthy candidate to lean on heavily to flip.
RoscoePColtrane
reb, said:

Does Priestap jump out to anyone else as a complete neurotic? Maybe Strzok is using hyperbole but almost everytime he references Priestap, it's that he's upset or worried or losing it.

I've suspected Priestap flipped a while back with the OIG, strictly survival mode after Comey threw him under the bus under oath to congress.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2912732/replies/50982225
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

reb, said:

I've suspected Priestap flipped a while back with the OIG, strictly survival mode after Comey threw him under the bus under oath to congress.
Starting to agree with you on that. He's still at his desk.
benchmark
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Circling back to an earlier discussion .... if Priestap was 'flipped' wouldn't that imply an immunity deal? If so, wouldn't an immunity deal imply a DOJ prosecutor, grand jury, and a judge since OIG can't grant immunity?

Conversely stated; why would Priestap cooperate with OIG without an immunity deal?
titan
S

I could see it mattering if that old idea Roberts was leaned on for the Obamacare vote turned out to be true and some evidence emerged.

But Roberts wouldn't have directly know much about FISA decisions- -- at least from what seeing.
reb,
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Here's a new name in the mix Eric Smith, he's an SES FBI, curious to where he may be connected

Best as I can tell this is the article mentioned:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-aide-leaves-interview-once-the-fbi-broaches-an-off-limits-topic/2016/05/10/cce5e0e8-161c-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html?utm_term=.d28b41a4940f
FriscoKid
AG
Reading her texts...

What any annoying girl.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
RoscoePColtrane
benchmark said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Circling back to an earlier discussion .... if Priestap was 'flipped' wouldn't that imply an immunity deal? If so, wouldn't an immunity deal imply a DOJ prosecutor, grand jury, and a judge since OIG can't grant immunity?

Conversely stated; why would Priestap cooperate with OIG without an immunity deal?
Not an immunity deal but as deep in this crap as he is, working with the IG could be his only hope. I imagine the players in this are in mass panic and don't know who they can trust anymore. I lot of criminal referrals are going to come out of the IG report I'd wager.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Anyone keeping a timeline on the Hillary server being reopened might like this

Code 7 10-42
benchmark
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Not an immunity deal but as deep in this crap as he is, working with the IG could be his only hope. I imagine the players in this are in mass panic and don't know who they can trust anymore. I lot of criminal referrals are going to come out of the IG report I'd wager.
Wishful thinking I suppose ... power of immunity also implies Sessions proactively assisting Horowitz.
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

Must read for all, once again Andrew McCarthy doing good work.

Quote:

On this score, Grassley and Graham quote directly from the warrant applications: "Based on [Steele's] previous reporting history with the FBI whereby [Steele] provided reliable information to the FBI, the FBI believes [Steele's] reporting to be credible." (Emphasis added.)

I cannot stress enough how irregular this is. It is why there is abundant reason to demand that the judge explain his or her rationale for granting the warrant.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/456287/grassley-graham-memo-affirms-nunes-memo-fisa-steele-dossier
I echo the recommendation. This is a superb analysis of the significance of combining the Nunes' Memo with the unredacted Grassley Memo. The Schiff Memo has been rendered totally impotent, regardless of content.

I nominate Andrew McCarthy for SC.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

reb, said:

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Not threadreader yet but interesting

Code 7 10-42
CrazyDayDuck
drcrinum said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Must read for all, once again Andrew McCarthy doing good work.

Quote:

On this score, Grassley and Graham quote directly from the warrant applications: "Based on [Steele's] previous reporting history with the FBI whereby [Steele] provided reliable information to the FBI, the FBI believes [Steele's] reporting to be credible." (Emphasis added.)

I cannot stress enough how irregular this is. It is why there is abundant reason to demand that the judge explain his or her rationale for granting the warrant.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/456287/grassley-graham-memo-affirms-nunes-memo-fisa-steele-dossier
I echo the recommendation. This is a superb analysis of the significance of combining the Nunes' Memo with the unreacted Grassley Memo. The Schiff Memo has been rendered totally impotent, regardless of content.

I nominate Andrew McCarthy for SC.

Along with Grassley and Graham getting after the DOJ, Senator Johnson has an investigation of his own going on now.

With Nunes, Jordan and Meadows going after the DOJ in the House, Horowitz's IG report, and Grassley, Graham and Johnson going after the DOJ in the Senate, there's no putting the genie back in the bottle now.

I suspect this is why Mr Status Quo Mitch McConnell was in such a frantic at the State of the Union Address. He was probably pleading with President Trump to not release the Nunes memo. The Turtle needs to be like Eddie Munster and let his people perform their responsibility of overseeing the DOJ.
Rudebaeger
AG
Roscoe said:

Quote:

Stealth Jeff's Twitter

Read what Sessions has been doing and HOW he has been doing it. It becomes clear that Trump's Admin knew a great deal of details dating back to March, 2017. Sessions has not been idle. He has been getting all of the ducks in a row, but letting others do the legwork.
OPAG
AG
Quote:

Quote:

Deats said:
Owe you apology for linking your other account to the boss, was trying to help you out, get you unbanned.

Meso/lot y deserved that.
No worries my man it's history.

Dude I don't have the same patience as you guys do. I just hit the ignore button for those. About to add a few more.
reb,
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

reb, said:

WE ARE BRILLIANT HOORAY

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/10/game-over-judge-jeanine-interview-with-hpsci-rep-chris-stewart/
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

Here is the threadreader:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/962513736727658496.html

I love the concluding segment:

Quote:

THAT is why it's being done the way it is being done. The slow, inevitable rollout exposing the crimes, releasing the evidence.

Whine about how slow it is all you want. It won't change anything.

The Democrats can't stop it. The DNC Media Complex can't stop it.

The public is going to see MOST of the evidence before the indictments are made.

It *had* to be this way.

If you *can't* grasp that, I can't help you.

If you *refuse* to grasp that, I don't give a s***.

So please. Quit filling my mentions with endless whining about how long this taking. It was done this way for a reason by very serious, dedicated and brave people who are saving our country.

Quit attacking them.

It's making you look stupid and it's ***sing me off.
RoscoePColtrane
Last man standing..... Hmmm

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
reb, said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

reb, said:

WE ARE BRILLIANT HOORAY

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/10/game-over-judge-jeanine-interview-with-hpsci-rep-chris-stewart/
The Judge has been reading Texags Politics Forum!

(P.S. I missed watching her tonight because I watched the A&M basketball game instead.)
DifferenceMaker Ag
Just as a refresher, I would recommend watching this exchange between the oversight committee members and Comey. In light of everything that has been exposed in the past few weeks, it's useful to put this exchange in context with the benefit of hindsight.

It's clear that Trump has been playing this all along with clear knowledge and understanding of the underlying activities of the FBI, DOJ and IC regarding the FISA controversy. I am beginning to come around to the idea that he was made aware of MUCH more than that, and he has been proceeding very methodically to ensnare the culprits in a wide range of improprieties. I may finally break down and get fitted for a tinfoil hat.
RoscoePColtrane
I love this exchange with Grassley and Comey last spring.

Link takes you straight to it

Code 7 10-42
DifferenceMaker Ag
This exchange between Comey and Ratcliff is a bombshell in hindsight. Wow

Lots of other great exchanges during this hearing too involving Gowdy and Chaffetz.

oysterbayAG
AG
It's funny, that Jeff Sessions is probably spending most of his time now going after two gangs ; MS-13 and the Clinton / Obama Hole-in-the-Wall Gang ! Show no mercy Jeff !
First Page Last Page
Page 166 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.