Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,442,361 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by nortex97
Long Live Sully
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Walmart got in deep trouble a few years back for paying bribes. In all seriousness, I think this role is meant to make sure they cross the t's and dot the I's.

I know nothing about her, but "Walmart" says Clinton all over it to me.
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
reb,
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

Walmart got in deep trouble a few years back for paying bribes. In all seriousness, I think this role is meant to make sure they cross the t's and dot the I's.

I know nothing about her, but "Walmart" says Clinton all over it to me.

No, Walmart says money all over it. They are expanding aggressively all over the world in different ways with different partners and it is a legal rubix cube to deal with.

Clinton connections are silly to this.
FJB
AG
aggiehawg said:

CrazyDayDuck said:

drcrinum said:

I want to believe!
So we haven't seen the most crucial Strzok/Page texts??
Fairly certain one of the texts references using Gmail
Who is John Galt?

Long Live Sully
AG
How many years have you been following the Clintons? She has been corrupt since college.

Sam Walton appointed her to the Walmart board in 86.

Nothing would surprise me.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
reb,
AG
Is there ANY smoke, even? Would you say the same about Tyson Chicken, which I believe is the biggest employer in Arky? She laundering chickens? Speaking of chickens, I ain't exactly a Spring one.

But I get it, clearly there's nothing too crazy right now to actually be reality.

Long Live Sully
AG
I used to think there was no way all this was connected. Not any more.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
GCP12
AG
Rapier108 said:

American Spies Paid $100,000 to Russian Who Wanted to Sell Material on Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/politics/us-cyberweapons-russia-trump.html

SeMgCo87
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Brand makes 9 DoJ/FBI principles either gone or sidelined because of this crap (not that Brand left because of that, but this "offer of a lifetime" may have resulted from a mutual search going on).
I don't believe that. I think someone wanted her out of the line of succession (because they know Rosenstein is compromised and may be fired or resigns) and arranged a great job with (generation changing wealth) salary and bennies for her.
Geez!

Ya'll are more conspiratorial than I am!

This thread and the Q thread are merging.

(Que Fred Thompson from Red October "This business will get out of control, and we'll be lucky to live through it.")

"You are being watched..."
reb,
AG
Idea:

Carter Page looks like a total moron running his mouth on cable TV, and Rosenstein is still in place and signing off on any extension of spying on Carter Page...

Because Page is cooperating with Rosenstein, who tipped him off on him being spied on and told him to just live his life and perhaps throw his observers on a wild goose chase or three if he felt like it. It was all for keeping the sting going and lulling deep state into thinking Rosenstein was one of them. Page probably being compensated nicely for having his rights raped by Comey & co. so he wouldn't sue, and playing along with the sting as well.

No wonder he's so cocky on TV, just rambling. He's in the clear with a payday, he's just ****ing with everyone now.

Thoughts?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Thoughts?
Yeah, put down the pipe and get the tin foil out of your house.

(Sorry, dear. I'm getting a bit punchy this evening.)
fasthorse05
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Thoughts?

Ahhhh, Old Army!
Long Live Sully
AG
Tin foil you say....

/ Charpie 4-13-18
RyanAg08
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

Tin foil you say....

Ellis Wyatt
John McCain, upon hearing this:

spider96
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

Tin foil you say....

Da fu......
reb,
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Thoughts?

dayum. no worries. when I tried to marry two ideas (White hat Rosenstein + Rosenstein signing extension) thats what popped up
Long Live Sully
AG
That is what is called "swamp cross breeding."

F1 is completely corrupt and beyond redemption.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
End Of Message
AG
Again, Q thread and Mueller thread flirting with each other.

Eventually, due process is not afforded to those who purposefully subvert the will of the people. With all due respect to hawg, I think we're in uncharted territory.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Rockdoc
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Again, Q thread and Mueller thread flirting with each other.

Eventually, due process is not afforded to those who purposefully subvert the will of the people. With all due respect to hawg, I think we're in uncharted territory.
They may have Q drops on the other thread, but we have Hawg drops on this thread.
4stringAg
AG
What happened to Roscoe? Haven't seen him post on the thread in a couple days?
aggielostinETX
AG
Caught a couple bans
Bird Poo
AG
Deats said:

Caught a couple bans

Seriously? WTF?
drcrinum
The text messages from Senator Mark Warner & Russian lobbyist Adam Waldman contain multiple references to materials other than matters related to Christopher Steele. Below is a summary I compiled, sorting the texts for easy understanding. Please understand there are multiple telephone calls dispersed throughout the text messages, the latter info discussed being unknown, and there are some other texts of no importance that I omitted.

1) Julian Assange:

Feb 15, 2017 Waldman explains to Warner that he informed everyone in USG he would endhis pro bono role with Assange if safe passage to the US to discuss past and present leaks could not be achieved. (Note: This is the first text included in the document.)

Feb 15, 2017 Waldman informs Warner that he has been attempting to arrange for Assange to come to the US. He is worried that Assange could "do something catastrophic to the Dems, Obama, CIA and national security." Needs to get him to the US to "ameliorate the damage." Has been working with someone in DOJ. (Note: On Match 7, 2016 Assange releases 'Vault 7 Part 1 on the CIA hacking capability.)

Mar 07, 2017 -- Waldman texts Warner the WikiLeaks internet site where Vault 7 is posted.

Mar 07, 2017 -- Warner wants to connect to WikiLeaks site, thinks there is more to come.

Apr 10, 2017 Waldman states has convinced Assange to make concessions & is discussing this with DOJ.

2) Oleg Deripaska:

Feb 15, 2017 Waldman has had many dialogs with DOJ about Deripaska.

Mar 25, 2017 Waldman tells Warner that Deripaska will be in London M-Th and Warner can meet him too.

Mar 31, 2017 Waldman says Deripaska doesn't trust the USG.

Apr 10, 2017 Waldman says Deripaska would be willing to testify before Congress.

May 12, 2017 Waldman says he & Deripaska have received letter from counsel of House Intel Comm. Assumes Warner would rather we deal with him than the House Comm..

May 15, 2017 Waldman wants to know if Warner wants to discuss Deripaska or should he respond to House Comm. (Note: Last text message by date included in document.)

3) Paul Manafort:

Mar 23, 2017 Waldman wants to discuss Paul Manafort.

Apr 06, 2017 Waldman wants to know when Manafort is testifying. Could have bearing on other issues.

Apr 07, 2017 Warner says haven't decided yet, needs to review all intel.

Apr 10, 2017 Waldman says Deripaska wants to know 'state of play' on Manafort.

4) Christopher Steele:

Mar 17, 2017 Waldman says Steele asked him to call Warner. (No reason given)

Mar 23, 2017 Waldman tells Warner he needs to coordinate date of his trip (to London) with Waldman's scheduler.

Mar 26, 2017 Warner says things picking up, need to set date.

Mar 27, 2017 Waldman says awaiting call from your scheduler, and Steele would like the letter we discussed.

Mar 29, 2017 Warner wants brief call with Steele before letter so can frame the letter.

Mar 29, 2017 Waldman says Steele wants the letter first.

Mar 30, 2017 Waldman says Steele is very concerned about the leaks yesterday.

Mar 30, 2017 Warner wants a preliminary call with Steele & Waldman, no one else, to discuss scope before the letter, no leaks.

Mar 30, 2017 Waldman says yesterday's press may have run Steele off; he is talking with lawyers now.

Mar 30, 2017 Warner wants London meeting to be private, but don't want to send letter if no agreement, "would rather not have paper trail."

Mar 30, 2017 Waldman says makes sense. Steele seems spooked at moment.

Apr 05, 2017 Waldman says Steele has cold feet from leaks, wants bipartisan letter with written questions.

Apr 10, 2017 Warner asks if any news?

Apr 10, 2017 Waldman says Steele wants the bipartisan letter from the Committee.

Apr 25, 2017 Waldman (very long text; summary) Steele wants to be helpful but still insists on letter first which Waldman has tried to defuse. Steele will talk with Dan Jones (??) who has been talking with Warner.

Apr 25, 2017 Warner thinks it is weird about wanting a letter first and what would it accomplish.

Apr 25, 2017 Waldman relates a letter means he is being formally requested by a bipartisan investigative body to assist in their investigation.

Apr 25, 2017 Warner says makes no sense that Steele won't do a call first.

Apr 25, 2017 Waldman says he can't convince Steele to do a call first. Steele says Dan Jones is coming to see Warner.

5) Wall Street Journal:

Apr 06, 2017 Waldman relates that WSJ people he knows called, having heard that Senate Intel Comm & Steele are speaking thru an intermediary and asked if the intermediary is Waldman.

Apr 06, 2017 Warner doesn't know how they would get that.

Apr 06, 2017 Waldman said didn't know anything about it. (Lied.)

My takeaways:
1) There was ongoing dialog concerning Assange between the DOJ & an intermediary about leaked CIA materials.
2) Steele initiated the dialogue with Warner by requesting Waldman to contact Warner, but Waldman was already communicating with Warner on other matters (Assange).
3) Warner was certainly extremely paranoid about writing a letter...leaving a paper trail. He knew he was acting under the table regarding his Committee function. Also notice the texting dates: Feb 15 thru May 15, 2017. Warner did not inform the Senate Intel Committee about this adventure until September.
4) Why Steele refused speaking on the phone before receiving a formal letter was likely to CYA since he knew the dossier was under investigation.
5) I wonder who tipped off the WSJ.
6) This setup of this whole affair is strange. I keep thinking that Deripaska was a source for the dossier, and if so, this would explain how Waldman came in contact with Steele.
7) Manafort & Deripaska go back a long way, but then there was a falling out. I've seen some references that Manafort was attempting to get back into Derispaska's graces when Manafort was a Trump manager/advisor by sending him indirect e-mails thru a Russian businessman. But Deripaska recently filed a lawsuit against Manafort (business related).
Bobcat06
AG
Not sure how this plays into things, but at this point, I'm assuming everything is connected.

Trump just released an EO about Benghazi

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/presidential-message-congress-united-states-2/
reb,
AG
Thanks for sharing. I am clueless as to what that may mean. Does the WH tweet out when they release a new EO?
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/962180938137522176.html

Could the Deep State plot against Trump be related to the recent turmoil in the Stock Market? An interesting thread from The Last Refuge.

P.S. I have had some thoughts about this, only I was thinking more in terms of George Soros, destroyer of currencies, modernized with high-speed, computerized algorithmic trading.
RoscoePColtrane
OneNightW said:

Deats said:

Caught a couple bans

Seriously? WTF?
Out of the penalty box

And yes I did post what was said to directed at Lot Y when he was derailing a different thread

Guilty as charged, Served my 3 days moving on.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggielostinETX
AG
Owe you apology for linking your other account to the boss, was trying to help you out, get you unbanned.

Meso/lot y deserved that.
Rockdoc
AG
You have to be careful. When things don't go their way, meso, lot y, and a couple of others run to staff and get you banned.
RoscoePColtrane
Deats said:

Owe you apology for linking your other account to the boss, was trying to help you out, get you unbanned.

Meso/lot y deserved that.
No worries my man it's history.
Code 7 10-42
Rockdoc
AG
Kinda been out of pocket. Anybody have any idea about the next shoe to drop? Everything seems to be going in a vicious circle. I guess it's the IG report. How will the IG report be presented to the public? I know the MSM won't cover it, and it would be nice is there was some kind of press conference (not by the president but maybe by Horowitz himself). This needs to be brought to a head in the next few months.
BMX Bandit
I was working on an appellate brief early part of this week. didn't get to read the thread for 3 days, and now feel like an eternity has passed & impossible to catch up!

RoscoePColtrane
Now back on track. Rachael Brand was very disappointing, it's an easy to see though. The Walmart Foundation and the Walton Family Foundation each has given $5 million to the Clinton Foundation, according to its website. That's 10 million right there, All the kids and in-laws gave the $25K max allowed to Hillary for America SPAC, that adds up to $125k, haven't tried all the other SPACs but they may have given that to each one of them, not going to speculate a lot on that and too lazy to look on each FEC filing.

Gowdy would be great, but I think he's stepping away from DC for a while. I fully understand that. I say to the POTUS appoint John Ashcroft to AG after you fire Henry Gibson. This recusal has gotten way out if hand and has basically made you unable to do your job. Although Ashcroft was a backer of Trump he has the balls and the integrity to stand fast and perform his duties as AG. I dare any of the left to question his track record. But the libs heads will explode because they hate him
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Must read for all, once again Andrew McCarthy doing good work.

Quote:

On this score, Grassley and Graham quote directly from the warrant applications: "Based on [Steele's] previous reporting history with the FBI whereby [Steele] provided reliable information to the FBI, the FBI believes [Steele's] reporting to be credible." (Emphasis added.)

I cannot stress enough how irregular this is. It is why there is abundant reason to demand that the judge explain his or her rationale for granting the warrant.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/456287/grassley-graham-memo-affirms-nunes-memo-fisa-steele-dossier
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
What does the 7th floor FBI roster look like these days with David Laufman and Mike Korton stepping down this week?
Code 7 10-42
First Page Last Page
Page 163 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.