Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,444,405 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiehawg said:

Rockdoc said:

I think he's bucking for a section 8. I thinks he deserves one.
Wearing the dress isn't enough anymore.

Dang thats him!
aggiehawg
RoscoePColtrane
"If You Have A Neighbor That's Buying Fertilizer LOTS Of Fertilizer! But Has NO Yard!" Rep Schiff

Nunes memo will cause another OKC bombing

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/in-march-2016-carter-page-was-an-fbi-employee-in-october-2016-fbi-told-fisa-court-hes-a-spy/

Quote:

In 2013 Carter Page was working as an under-cover employee (UCE) of the FBI, helping them to build a case against "Evgeny Buryakov". In March 2016 Carter Page remained their informant pre-trial....

In 2016 Reuters published an article, based on the ongoing court case, going into detail about court records....

According to prosecutors, in April 2012, Sporyshev met an undercover FBI employee posing as an analyst at a New York energy firm at an oil and gas industry conference....

In April 2017, writing a story about Carter Page,...

The businessman, Carter Page, met with one of three Russians who were eventually charged with being undeclared officers with Russia's foreign intelligence service, known as the S.V.R. The F.B.I. interviewed Mr. Page in 2013 as part of an investigation into the spy ring, but decided that he had not known the man was a spy, and the bureau never accused Mr. Page of wrongdoing.

The court documents say that Mr. Page, who founded an investment company in New York called Global Energy Capital, provided documents about the energy business to one of the Russians. [] To record their conversations, the F.B.I. inserted a listening device into binders that were passed to the Russian intelligence operatives during an energy conference, according to a former United States intelligence official....

Carter Page was an FBI Under-Cover Employee in 2013, and remained the primary FBI witness through May of 2016.

If Carter Page was working as an UCE (FBI undercover employee), responsible for the bust of a high level Russian agent in 2013 -and remained a UCE- throughout the court case UP TO May of 2016, how is it possible that on October 21st 2016 Carter Page is put under a FISA Title 1 surveillance warrant as an alleged Russian agent?

Conclusion: He wasn't. The DOJ National Security Division and the FBI Counterintelligence Division flat-out LIED....

Carter Page, from FBI informant(2013-16) to Russian spy(2016). You just can't make this s*** up.
ellebee
There's also a True Pundit article posted earlier on this. Absolutely nuts if true.
Tailgate88
AG
This is going to make a hell of a movie!
drcrinum

Imperator Rex communicates with Flynn privately -- he recently told me so in a DM. Rex knows.
RoscoePColtrane
One of the reasons I never responded to anything that has Alex Jones' name attached to it. He makes Rush on Oxy look sane. Alex Jones is Political WWE....
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
:large
Code 7 10-42
RyanAg08
AG
Da fuq?
RoscoePColtrane
I concur
Code 7 10-42
rainbow_aggie
Wtf?!?!?!? Is that legit my bro?
aggiehawg
AG
Uhhmm, color me skeptical.
Wizard
Nunes just dropped a second memo
fasthorse05
RoscoePColtrane said:

I concur
I'm just going to wait to comment on that. It's kind of all over the place, but, you never know.

Folks are kind of going off on Schiff, and I won't disagree with any of it. However, y'all have to remember he's the mouthpiece. It's likely, as it would be on the right, that a "committee" of folks got together and agreed what the best line of defense would be.

So, if someone has an issue with "Little Adam", then hes just carrying the water. The fact they agreed to put out the talking points they have says everything you need to know about the left. They decided the message they have been putting out was the best. It's little wonder Scalise was nearly killed, and more Republicans aren't regularly attacked.
Long Live Sully
AG
Where?
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
ellebee
Oddly enough I was just today listening to an episode of Sword and Scale where a mentally ill person was talking about gangstalking and being bugged by the government, etc. Is this just from a random person? Could be just a mentally ill person but who knows.
Bird93
AG
This scene gets crazier by the minute. Two or three days ago, I would've said that was a load of crap. Today, I think it's at least plausible.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/960662396758044672.html

This short thread gives you an idea of what is going to be involved in the upcoming Nunes Memo on the State Department, Memo #2. Just so you know the characters:

1) Sid Blumenthal, HRC's chief advisor for many years
2) Cody Shearer, HRC intel hatchet man, reputed author of the 'second dossier'
3) Jonathan Winer, State Department official, one of Kerry's buddies

Note: All 3 of these Team Players appear on Grassley's formal request for all communications, sent to various Coaches in the Upper League on January 25, 2018.

The special trick play: Shearer to Blumenthal to Winer to Steele/Fusion GPS = touchdown

Edit: sorry, I lost coverage during the trick play & confused the order.
Cepe
AG
I have to admit I've gotten lost and can't keep up.

Not sure what's up with picture of the guy contacting Schiff.
SeMgCo87
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

Where?
Nah, I think it was Grassley's memo request for criminal investigation of Steele.

At least, that's what the conversations were...

"You are being watched..."
Bird Poo
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

This is Q anon kind of stuff
drcrinum
Carter Page was just interviewed on the Ingraham Angle. IMO he came across just as he had in previous interviews I have watched. He is a harmless, Ivory-Tower fruitcake. He can't communicate in regular understandable speech, meaning he doesn't give direct answers -- he babbles. Ask him a question, and the answer begins somewhere in the peripheral world and eventually drifts back to the topic at hand, but in between, he has lost the listener and the interviewer. Immediately following the interview, I asked my wife if she understood his answers to Ingraham's questions, and she said: "No, not really." Egad! Ten minutes with him and one would definitely not want him to be on your team.
FJB
drcrinum

Interesting.
MouthBQ98
AG
Dan Rather?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Uh yeah, Steele is totally one of "us"... not paid by the DNC... pssshhhh... definitely not paid by Hilldawg!
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
Bobcat06
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

So this basically just saying that Schiff knew about the Awan bros, right?

Why is that so hard to believe?
texrover91
AG
My new working theory is he was a plant for HRC

(Or maybe even the RINOs)
Ellis Wyatt
Bobcat06 said:

So this basically just saying that Schiff knew about the Awan bros, right?

Why is that so hard to believe?
It isn't. This is all going to tie together. And there are a lot of dim traitors who work for/have run our government.
Athanasius
AG
Not sure if already posted...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dossier-author-steele-wrote-another-anti-trump-memo-was-fed-info-by-clinton-connected-contact-obama-state-department/article/2648099

Quote:

A newly released document from the Senate Judiciary Committee says Christopher Steele, the former British spy who compiled the Trump dossier, wrote an additional memo on the subject of Donald Trump and Russia that was not among those published by BuzzFeed in January 2017.

The newly released document is an unclassified and heavily redacted version of the criminal referral targeting Steele filed on Jan. 4 by Republican Sens. Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina. It appears to confirm some level of coordination between the extended Clinton circle and the Obama administration in the effort to seek damaging information about then-candidate Trump.
drcrinum

The 'second dossier' was the Cody Shearer masterpiece...I mean hit piece. The one that went from Shearer, to Blumenthal, to Winer at the State Department, and then to Steele/Fusion GPS.
OPAG
AG
Quote:

There have been reports that Mueller is no longer investigating the russian interference. Just obstruction. I agree with you that the interference needs to be investigated. It no longer looks like that is what Mueller is investigating.
Things are not as they appear!

Some one stated that if Mueller is truly a white hat then this is a 'sting' of epic proportions.

I would agree and even go on to say that it is a sting 'deception' of biblical proportions.

In several threads now I have mentioned that Trump has been raised up by God to be a Jehu.

Let me state that I am by no means the only one who has thought this. I will say that the idea was original to me and I am not regurgitating someone else's idea. However, here is a link to an interview of another who has the same thought and articulates through scripture much better than me and in much more detail. His name is Jonathan Hart, he is a Rabbi, and wrote the book The Harbinger.

Quick disclaimer: I am not a fan of the 'style' or 'Uhhh factor' that the interview is shrouded in. I do not watch "It's Supernatural". I scroll through all the junk and get right to the interview, which I believe the info and references Hart uses are spot on and hard to ignore the obvious parallels presented.

Here is the youtube link:

for some reason when I try to link to youtube it says invalid code, It is a valid code.

Here is a point I want to make concerning this being a sting operation of epic, 'Biblical" proportions. Something Hart does not mention.

Jehu executed 'a deceptive sting' that was ridiculously effective. It completed his 'draining of the swamp'. (Baal worship, which involved sexual perversion, child and human sacrifice!)

2 Kings 10:18-28

Then Jehu gathered all the people together, and said to them, "Ahab served Baal a little, Jehu will serve him much. 19 Now therefore, call to me all the prophets of Baal, all his servants, and all his priests. Let no one be missing, for I have a great sacrifice for Baal. Whoever is missing shall not live." But Jehu acted deceptively, with the intent of destroying the worshipers of Baal. 20 And Jehu said, "Proclaim a solemn assembly for Baal." So they proclaimed it. 21 Then Jehu sent throughout all Israel; and all the worshipers of Baal came, so that there was not a man left who did not come. So they came into the temple of Baal, and the temple of Baal was full from one end to the other. 22 And he said to the one in charge of the wardrobe, "Bring out vestments for all the worshipers of Baal." So he brought out vestments for them. 23 Then Jehu and Jehonadab the son of Rechab went into the temple of Baal, and said to the worshipers of Baal, "Search and see that no servants of the Lord are here with you, but only the worshipers of Baal." 24 So they went in to offer sacrifices and burnt offerings. Now Jehu had appointed for himself eighty men on the outside, and had said, "If any of the men whom I have brought into your hands escapes, whoever lets him escape, it shall be his life for the life of the other."

25 Now it happened, as soon as he had made an end of offering the burnt offering, that Jehu said to the guard and to the captains, "Go in and kill them; let no one come out!" And they killed them with the edge of the sword; then the guards and the officers threw them out, and went into the inner room of the temple of Baal. 26 And they brought the sacred pillars out of the temple of Baal and burned them. 27 Then they broke down the sacred pillar of Baal, and tore down the temple of Baal and made it a refuse dump to this day. 28 Thus Jehu destroyed Baal from Israel.
NKJV

Call me nuts all you want, but just wait and see! There is a God and he is a God of justice and hates the wickedness that has been going on under the ground for years. Here is what the Lord God has to say:

Isa 59:1-20

Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened,That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy,That it cannot hear. 2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you,So that He will not hear. 3 For your hands are defiled with blood, And your fingers with iniquity;Your lips have spoken lies,Your tongue has muttered perversity.
4 No one calls for justice, Nor does any plead for truth.They trust in empty words and speak lies; They conceive evil and bring forth iniquity. 5 They hatch vipers' eggs and weave the spider's web;He who eats of their eggs dies,And from that which is crushed a viper breaks out.
6 Their webs will not become garments, Nor will they cover themselves with their works; Their works are works of iniquity, And the act of violence is in their hands. 7 Their feet run to evil, And they make haste to shed innocent blood;Their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; Wasting and destruction are in their paths. 8 The way of peace they have not known,And there is no justice in their ways; They have made themselves crooked paths; Whoever takes that way shall not know peace.

9 Therefore justice is far from us, Nor does righteousness overtake us;We look for light, but there is darkness!For brightness, but we walk in blackness! 10 We grope for the wall like the blind, And we grope as if we had no eyes; We stumble at noonday as at twilight; We are as dead men in desolate places. 11 We all growl like bears,And moan sadly like doves;We look for justice, but there is none; For salvation, but it is far from us. 12 For our transgressions are multiplied before You,And our sins testify against us;For our transgressions are with us,And as for our iniquities, we know them: 13 In transgressing and lying against the Lord,And departing from our God,Speaking oppression and revolt,Conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood. 14 Justice is turned back,And righteousness stands afar off; For truth is fallen in the street, And equity cannot enter. 15 So truth fails,And he who departs from evil makes himself a prey.

THEN THE LORD SAW IT AND IT DISPLEASED HIM THAT THERE WAS NO JUSTICE. 16 He saw that there was no man, And wondered that there was no intercessor; Therefore His own arm brought salvation for Him; And His own righteousness, it sustained Him. 17 For He put on righteousness as a breastplate, And a helmet of salvation on His head; He put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, And was clad with zeal as a cloak. 18 According to their deeds, accordingly He will repay,Fury to His adversaries, Recompense to His enemies; The coastlands He will fully repay. 19 SO THEY SHALL FEAR THE NAME OF THE LORD FROM THE WEST. And His glory from the rising of the sun; WHEN THE ENEMY COMES IN LIKE A FLOOD, THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD WILL LIFT A STANDARD AGAINST HIM.

20 "The Redeemer (Jesus Christ) will come to Zion (Jerusalem, the city of David, actually 600 feet south of what is today called the "temple mount' which was actually the Roman fort Antonia), And to those who turn from transgression in Jacob,"Says the Lord.
NKJV

RoscoePColtrane
Just saw an interview with Rep Brad Wenstrup that said he saw the Schiff memo (Wenstrup is on the HPSCI) and they scrubbed it for classifications and it's being transmitted to the WH today to be vetted by the same 4 FBI agents and someone from the NSA.

When asked about who these people were he said he couldn't name names but one of the FBI agents was an actual interviewer of Carter Page and two were analyst that were part of the FISA application team, and one was actually the at the interview when McCabe made the statement that the FISA warrant would have never gone thru without the Dossier. They would verify if there were any factual errors. Interesting crew.

I assume they all have to sign off on its appearance and authenticity and as well as it's classification redactions.

He also said it had a bunch of just personal insults that had no business in the memo.
Code 7 10-42
First Page Last Page
Page 149 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.