Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,444,412 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

There are certain things people do in like that can be forgiven, and even overlooked, but his claim of experience IN Vietnam isn't something that can just be MISCHARACTERIZED!
Wrong Blumenthal. Sydney Blumenthal is the Clintonista.

Richard Blumenthal is the Connecticut Senator who made that claim.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Well there you go:

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
drcrinum

https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_31/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06134278/C06134278.pdf

We haven't talked about this on this thread -- I've seen a number of tweets from different people. In the recently released batch of Clinton e-mails from her tour as SOS, she was receiving 'pdb' = Presidential Daily Briefings in her e-mails. They are 'classified', TS I believe. Criminal.

Suppose she was receiving PDBs during the 2016 Campaign? Wouldn't that be something? With all the 'unmasking' going on related to the Trump Russia collusion investigation and all such associated intel included in the PDB... And we know that Zero decided to disseminate the PDB to something like 30 federal agencies, you know, to people like Evelyn Farkas. There are rumors of a direct pipeline between the WH & HRC during the Campaign...I would imagine a few of those PDBs might have found there way to HRC. Maybe now we know why there was a fire at a certain house in Chappaquiddick. Too bad that electronically transmitted records have a way of being discovered. I'm hoping this will be disclosed in the OIG Report.
DTP02
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

For those that missed face the nation this morning

It's worth watching

This is a must-watch IMO, even though I don't agree with Gowdy completely, because it generally puts things in the right perspective.

The idea that the assertions in the memo render moot the entire Russia investigation is something a lot of Trump supporters seem to believe, but Gowdy is correct that the Russian probe would and should exist regardless of the dossier and the FISA application based on it.

Russia attempted to interfere in our election and that needs to be investigated.

But this application process was egregiously flawed, and that needs to be investigated. Gowdy seems to imply some level of corruption / bias by some in the FBI/DOJ. IMO he lets at least one FBI official the hook too easily.

But his big takeaways are correct. The other big takeaway for me from this interview is that it's a dang shame that good men like Gowdy can't stomach political careers. We are better off as a country with men like him in office.
DTP02
AG
aginlakeway said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Okay according to Schiff yesterday and now confirmed today by Nunes there was a footnote entry on the FISA warrant stating that it was a possible that the Dossier was a political document. No details about that it was an opposing political candidate, and for certain not the actual parties that paid for it.
Correct. So no mention that it was paid for by the Democrats. That's a key point.

Gowdy spoke directly to this in the interview linked above. He essentially said there was no reason for the footnote to have been written the way it was and no reason not to have explicitly stated the connection to Hillary and the DNC.
akm91
AG
Quote:

Russia attempted to interfere in our election and that needs to be investigated.
I think the investigation needs to end because unless you can define what encompasses interfere, it is an investigation that will yield outcome that will be debated based on partisan lines.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
RoscoePColtrane
The village idiot will be on the Ingraham show
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/960397356893011969.html

This is an interesting thread. It presents a speculation that Mueller is a white hat rather than a black hat, and it includes some details that I haven't seen reported elsewhere. There have been several threads earlier by Imperator Rex & Thomas Wictor & others speculating about Mueller being a white hat, but this dissertation goes well beyond the latter. It begins with the recent revelation concerning the 'Woods Procedures' and the latter's relation to Mueller & includes some interesting 'new' details about Papadopoulos.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Dang, I have a man-crush on Gowdy... that is one solid dude.
ntxVol
DTP02 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

All I see is an old school cold-war type of disinformation campaign. Russia has been meddling in our business for decades. Yeah, someone needs to keep an eye on them but there have been real crimes committed that need real attention. All the Mueller/Russia investigation does is give the MSM cover to ignore the real story.

I mean, the HIC has been looking at this FISA abuse for a freaking year and all we have gotten from them is a memo that basically confirms what has pretty much been known now for months. I understand that the wheels of justice turn slowly but, at this rate, all they are doing is giving the swamp cover. Delay, delay, delay, and eventually another swamp creature will get elected POTUS and this will all just go away.

The Mueller investigation needs to be shut down yesterday.
scottimus
AG
I'm right there with you.

But I fell out of love during bengahzi when he couldn't seal the deal.

He sounded great on camera with GCF, but nothing ever came about it.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
oysterbayAG
AG
Both are Scumbags !
scottimus
AG
drcrinum said:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/960397356893011969.html

This is an interesting thread. It presents a speculation that Mueller is a white hat rather than a black hat, and it includes some details that I haven't seen reported elsewhere. There have been several threads earlier by Imperator Rex & Thomas Wictor & others speculating about Mueller being a white hat, but this dissertation goes well beyond the latter. It begins with the recent revelation concerning the 'Woods Procedures' and the latter's relation to Mueller & includes some interesting 'new' details about Papadopoulos.
Quote:

Quote:

It says:
I'll end this speculative thread with this...

Yes, it's possible Mueller is trying to rig the game and is playing dirty.
But I *know* we are, right now, witnessing one of history's most impressive counterintelligence campaigns. One that's been unfolding for over a year.

That means, as @ThomasWictor has said many times recently: nothing is as it seems, this is by design.
So let's presume that this theory is accurate. Let's presume Mueller is working with Trump.

What would Trump's plan be next?
Well, if you're Trump you want to engineer it so all his harshest critics marry themselves to Mueller's probe. To his integrity. To his EXCELLENCE.

Have them build the man up into a tower of virtue so that when his findings come out they are considered unimpeachable...
This gives his enemies nowhere to run when the walls come crashing in.

It protects Trump from looking as if he's seeking political retribution, and sets Mueller up to vindicate Trump from the Russian collusion delusion that has gripped half the country in an unimpeachable way.
I don't know about you, but that strategy seems like it's unfolding every day in the headlines, doesn't it?

It's a battle plan Sun Tzu would be proud of.

If this is True, Trump is a master mind beyond anyone's imagination. Even his Tweets would play against Mueller, directly.

Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
akm91
AG
That's because Obama weaponized DOJ and DOS to stonewall any congressional oversight.
drcrinum

SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum

Comey had to know the DNC & HRC paid for the dossier, but he never publicly admitted it, did he?
fasthorse05
ntxVOL said:

DTP02 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

All I see is an old school cold-war type of disinformation campaign. Russia has been meddling in our business for decades. Yeah, someone needs to keep an eye on them but there have been real crimes committed that need real attention. All the Mueller/Russia investigation does is give the MSM cover to ignore the real story.

I mean, the HIC has been looking at this FISA abuse for a freaking year and all we have gotten from them is a memo that basically confirms what has pretty much been known now for months. I understand that the wheels of justice turn slowly but, at this rate, all they are doing is giving the swamp cover. Delay, delay, delay, and eventually another swamp creature will get elected POTUS and this will all just go away.

Well, according to the lefties here, the investigation is a success, and collusion is confirmed.

We have indictments on Flynn and Manafort. That's the same thing as getting one on Trump, and even though it has ZERO to do with Russia, the entire Drumpf executive team sleeps with Putin, and blow drys Medvedev's hair.
DTP02
AG
akm91 said:

Quote:

I think the investigation needs to end because unless you can define what encompasses interfere, it is an investigation that will yield outcome that will be debated based on partisan lines.

A foreign power tried to influence our election. That should be investigated. Too many people on the left conflate Russian interference with "hacking," and too many on the right conflate investigation of Russian interference with attempts to impute Tump collusion. You can have Russian interference which needs investigation without hacking and without collusion.
Rapier108
Quote:

A foreign power tried to influence our election. That should be investigated. Too many people on the left conflate Russian interference with "hacking," and too many on the right conflate investigation of Russian interference with collusion. You can have Russian interference which needs investigation without hacking and without collusion.
Then it should be a counter intelligence investigation, not trying to nail Trump and everyone in his administration on random process crimes or trying to find something which happened decades ago.
GCP12
AG
DTP02 said:

akm91 said:

Quote:

A foreign power tried to influence our election. That should be investigated. Too many people on the left conflate Russian interference with "hacking," and too many on the right conflate investigation of Russian interference with collusion. You can have Russian interference which needs investigation without hacking and without collusion.
There have been reports that Mueller is no longer investigating the russian interference. Just obstruction. I agree with you that the interference needs to be investigated. It no longer looks like that is what Mueller is investigating.
akm91
AG
DTP02 said:

akm91 said:

Quote:

A foreign power tried to influence our election. That should be investigated. Too many people on the left conflate Russian interference with "hacking," and too many on the right conflate investigation of Russian interference with attempts to impute Tump collusion. You can have Russian interference which needs investigation without hacking and without collusion.
Define influence. They've tried to influence our elections since the Cold War yet there has been zero SC investigations until now. Unless this election cycle's influence differs from the past, then why is there an investigation. If it has differed from the past, please cite the differences.

You've already backtracked from interference to influence.
RoscoePColtrane
Schiff is lying his ass off on Bret Baier today

Code 7 10-42
ANSC Ag
AG
That mf makes me uneasy.
aggiehawg
AG
ANSC Ag said:

That mf makes me uneasy.
He does take "paranoid schizophrenia" to a new functioning level. How many drugs is he prescribed? More importantly, how many does he actually take????
RoscoePColtrane
Blumenthal come on down, your subpoena will be coming soon

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/05/clinton-associates-fed-information-to-trump-dossier-author-steele-memo-says.html
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Barry your ass will be in for a treat with this EO you signed

https://www.archives.gov/isoo/policy-documents/cnsi-eo.html#one

Code 7 10-42
SeMgCo87
AG
ntxVOL said:

DTP02 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

I think I read that the documents underlying the HIC memo from Nunes are also included in the OIG report.

If that's so, then Nunes may have been required to hold up issuing the memo until Horowitz nodded his head.

I also think it strange that since a memo report is usually issued by the committee head, it would be from the committee.

So, the fact that Schifty needs to issue a minority report (no pun intended) only makes sense from a political viewpoint. I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot, would Nunes be allowed to issue a minority report? Not w/ BHO as president, I'd bet.

"You are being watched..."
whatthehey78
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Quite the cheerleader.............for the Washington Generals.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Is he incapable of keeping his eyes from looking up, down, right, left? Clear sign he knows what he is saying is a fabrication. There is a camera in front of him with a red light on. Look into the camera. There isn't a pol on Capitol Hill that doesn't know that.
Rockdoc
AG
I think he's bucking for a section 8. I thinks he deserves one.
aggiehawg
AG
Rockdoc said:

I think he's bucking for a section 8. I thinks he deserves one.
Wearing the dress isn't enough anymore.

MosesHallEnforcer
RoscoePColtrane
Klinger!
Code 7 10-42
First Page Last Page
Page 148 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.